All Comments on 'Escalation Ch. 01'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry ...

Sorry but the character you created turns out to be as dense as this story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
KNOWING HER AS WELL AS HE DOES

how can he be confused by the bread crumbs. TK U MLJ LV NV

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
His fault

First time I've seen you write a story about the husband being the bad guy. He deserves this...but as of yet I don't know what "this" is.

I await the twist (is she bringing the sister in to share and share alike) as eagerly as I look forward to the wife getting her rightful FTDS style vengeance on the hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, why would anyone stay married to this any length of time?

The only way she knew he screwed her sister is if she told her, confirms the game. With a bitch like this for a wife why would anyone place themselves out of control? IF the work environment is so bad why stay there? Get a new job or move to another time. Collect all the money you can and simply leave, move out of state. Let her lose the house and have to earn her way, no divorce just leave. Sorry I rate this low because first how could any male be this stupid and second, you simply drag this out.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
So Far So Good!

It would have been nice if you explained why they were married in the first place. She is a drag. Also, the younger sister is a freak too. This guy needs to find a better class of people to be around. His coworkers are shit and deserve punishment. The women are demented. He allows himself to drift with currents of insanity.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Great start. Can't wait to see how this ends.

I am completely enthralled. I can't wait for the next chapter in this saga. I know what it feels like to have a spouse reject your sexual advances for a long period of time without a reason. It is hurtful and a little humiliating. I know if the temptation to go out and find another body to warm you. After a while you feel like you've earned it.

He was still wrong though. There are periods in every marriage where you have to fight through the bullshit for the sake of the union. That includes not INTENTIONALLY hurting your spouse. What he did was passive aggressive and did nothing to solve his problem. When we are hurt, we react in one of two ways: we either try to solve the problem to avoid being hurt again, or we try to cause the same kind of pain that we felt. What he did was intentionally lash out to cause the pain he was dealt. It made him feel better temporarily, but it only added to his problem.

That being said, if a spouse doesn't feel the need to satisfy his or her partner sexually, they shouldn't be surprised if they end up with an unfaithful spouse. If you starve a kid and set them loose in a candy store, you will have a kid with a belly ache in about 20 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Juat flat-out-stupid!

One star.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

looks like a true revenge story here but who will come out on top

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story??

Just finish the damn story!!! I wondered when you would finally dip into cuck land!!

Just finish other peoples stories as this one is shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He is a wimp.

6 months without is unbelievable. If she is not sick or going across the red sea a week is way too long, her parents would have heard about it. He must drain all the accounts, and quit work and move out of the country. No alimony. He should find ways of selling the house as well.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I still like your stories...

I still like your stories. Of course some @anon see in you a cuckold. People when are blind can "see" what they would see when they look in a mirror. I'm

waiting for the next parts...The question. How did she found out about him and her sister?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
'Are you not entertained ' ?

Marriage as a gladiator sport ... ok. But the fact is without kids, I'd of cut country eons ago, regardless of cost. But sure, its cathartic to read. The author knows this audience's hot buttons and is shamelessly playing off them like Liberace on a Steinway.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
I'm Intrigued

Technically they were both naughty. I define cheating as having a type of relationship or doing certain activities with another person that you would not do in front of your spouse while they're holding a loaded gun. So they both acted improperly, but it was all initially started by her months of neglect and disrespect. Noone is totally innocent here, but I feel that wifey is more in the wrong than her hubby is. It might just be a better idea for them to go their separate ways.

Cant wait to read the next part... I just hope it doesn't get too "Edrider73"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your story is just as bad as those you claim to be so bad YOU need to finish them to see justice in your own sordid mind.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
If you're going to write an original story...

... then write an original story. This "being tied up while wifey fucks one or more of your so called friends" revenge theme has been used conservatively a hundred times, at least. Anybody that has been reading on this site for two weeks knows exactly where this story is heading.

flightorfightflightorfightover 9 years ago
Cowards....

The first word that pops into my mind when I see anonymous beside of a comment. It is the biggest flaw I see on this website. If you are to much of a pussy to put your name down beside the comment you shouldn't have the right to post it.

FTDS I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Flightorfight

Give us a break. Do all of your friends call you Flightorfight because that's your real name? I looked up your bio and all it said is that you are over 18. No location, no sex, etc. Sounds pretty anonymous to me. With all due respect, I guess you're a coward too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for leaving us hanging

'nuff said.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very nice start.

How did Wifey get tied up on the bed? Her sister? Hubby should have asked. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope we won't have three more chapters of the two of them attempting to one-up the other. The story's title indicates we might be in for a long ride. I hope the end of the journey will be worth the trip.

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
It does not

look good for our hero....stay tuned

Good post and set up. While the "tie up hubby" has been done in a lot of stories, we do not know if this is going to be the "passive punishment"-wife fucks/hubby watches, or "Active punishment"-wife & another abuse hubby (and if so-how)

looking forward to "..the rest of the story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very original

read the first paragraph and knew I had already read this story its almost word for word I knew I had enjoyed the story so I thought I would reread it I was wrong this is a group of stories all put together no wonder you finish the damn story you don't have any ability to write your own just take others

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
So far...

Well written and paced. I think the characters are a bit of a caricature but what else is new on a free erotica site.

Hubby was particularly stupid to do it with the sister. Maybe he figured that he was gone anyway but he knew his 'wife' was a bitch. I do wonder how she found out. Was it a setup? And why would the wife cut him off for 6 months? I must be paranoid from all the evil, plotting women in these stories. I half expect the wife and sister of have some plan to make off with everything after humiliating him.

Hope the wait is short. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a dumb story

two fucking idiots, three really because i'm one for reading this crap.

Mousse9Mousse9over 9 years ago

I haven't commented in ages and ages, since I never felt the need to go back to the morass, but right now I feel almost compelled to comment.

Since this IS FTDS, and most of his stories don't end up in RAAC, I'll still read the next chapters.

Then again, the story is...aggravating. She is an absolute bitch of a wife, frigid with her huband, and has utterly NO respect for him. The party with the coworkers and blaming HIM for her embarrassment (the pictures), says enough.

Yes, the stripper is bad, but as bad as giving TWO of his coworkers (people he sees every day) blowjobs? PLUS what happened at the party?

In fact, it seems a very hostile work environment at his job, with topless pictures of his wife being traded around.

One of the first anons has it right, why is he still there? Quit, pack up, and move away. There's no future for him where he is now, other than humiliation and degradation.

As for being tied up...I'm surprised he has forgotten that she'll NEVER back down and ALWAYS attacks, no matter how wrong she is. Both her sister AND he has said it. Wifey will never admit she's wrong.

So being tied up by her is a recipe for catastrophe, and it just happened at the end there. A total setup by wifey and her sister, and he didn't see it coming. The MOMENT I saw that the sister was coming on to him, I knew. Poor bastard.

If this weren't FTDS, I'd think that in the next chapter ALL of his coworkers will do a gangbang on wifey, while hubby is tied to the bed, humiliated. Actually, I still think this is a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was close.

It was close to being a good story. A slut"s revenge only takes away from it. Why make it longer?

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

A rather uninspired start I found. While I have enjoyed most of your work, to be fair this was rather meh. The whole tied up husband gig has been done so many fucking times, its almost a cliche in a story these days and I really hope you have a different take on it.

The big flaw with this tale is having the husband go back to the wife. There is no valid reason at all for him to do this. No matter how amazing his sister in law was in bed, one great fuck does not make a lifetime of putting up with a cunt like his wife worth it. Wifey has zero respect for him, treats him like shit, humiliated both of them in front of his work colleagues, cheats on him with two said colleagues all while refusing to have sex with him nor even show remorse for her actions ! Why the fuck would anyone ever go back to someone like that?

Hubby is also a bit of a mess personality wise. You make him out to be dumb as a brick when he doesn't even wonder who tied his wife up which considering it was told from his perspective should of been a reasonable thought. He is then made out to be very forward thinking in his financial planning as he still believes the shit will hit the fan, which makes the wife being tied up just to big a plothole seeing as he is show to be actively looking for any problems.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
2nd comment

I forgot to add, the total lack of any response at all from the main character regarding the dickheads he worked with would lied to his wife just seems to out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the dumbest husband in the world

six months and no sex.why is he there.where is the common sense in this story.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
I can't resist....

Just finish the damn story!

I know, it's coming and I am eagerly awaiting chapter 2. But don't wait too long, or all those ghosts who wrote unfinished stories which you finished will come out of the woodwork and haunt you by finishing Escalation!

Nice job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about Jack and Eric?

By this time, their heads should be on pikes in front of your house, wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

We're not going to read the old cliche' where she ties him up then has sex with another guy in front of him, are we? I am holding off before voting to see what chapter 2 is like. If that what happen, although this is fairly well written, both chapters will get a 2 for lack of originality.

Of course he's just as bad a cheater as she is. Neither of these characters are very likable. I also don't like the idea that his two, supposed, friends lied and manipulated wife and we don't hear one word about them after that. Not even that he told them to go to hell. For all we know, he's still buddy, buddy with them.

I really didn't like this very much but I'll see what chapter 2 brings before contemning it.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

I noticed a few commenters commenting about the "unoriginality" of the tied to the bed ploy. I have to agree to an extent, but most of the stories here are unoriginal. There is only a few plotlines that can be picked from. All of the BTB stories are similar to an extent. The saint husband who divorces the narcissist and marries a supermodel has been done countless times. Cuckold themes are another common occurrence.

I think that FTDS has explored a side of the Loving Wives genre that is not as widely explored. The husband who is just as bad as the wife. He is not some innocent victim who was caught up in a situation that is unfair. He is an active participant in his own demise. He is just as repulsive as his sub-human wife.

Him being tied to the bed is just another level of the "escalation". Good job FTDS.

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 9 years ago
Definitely escalation

Both are somewhat egocentric when it comes to their relationship. Hopefully you end this one after resolving the cliff hanger you ended this segment on. So far we have seen,

1a. Acting the slut at a party...

1b. .......................................Complaints and moving to 2nd bedroom

2a. Frigid x6 months.......

2b. ........................Lap dance out of frustration.

3a. Giving 2 of husbands a BJ.....

3b. ...........................................Bedding her sister.

4a. duping hubby and tying him up.......

4b. ...................................................????

Seems to me FTDS is using ALL the tried and true cheating wives scenarios in his ever escalating revenge story. Withholding scoring until story completion. so far I would say a 4 to 4.25 is where this would fall right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I won't read this before all chapters are posted

But I will leave a comment. Trust me on this - it's the closest thing I know to a sure bet. The trolls (And I include myself in that category) WILL care. Unless you don't allow comments on stories the trolls will come. And they will complain. About anything and everything. Any story, in any category that allows comments has it's share to trolls. That's how people roll on this site. Good luck. Back to finishing stories. They're are SO many that need endings. Start with everything Edrider72 has ever written.

gabaagabaaover 9 years ago
Going Nicely!

I'm enjoying this a lot. It's well-written and easy to read.

As usual in LW the author is walking a path that has been much trodden before. Marriage breakdown is very common and the participants' behavior is rarely original. However this version is more interesting than most stories on this theme. I'm very pleased that the author is doing more than finish other people's work-although I enjoy that too, except when he descends into mindless violence.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments.

For your information, all four chapters of this story were submitted at the same time. Literotica usually takes stories like that, and releases them one chapter per day. Any suggestions as to what I should or shouldn't do in later chapters has no influence. It's done and submitted.

I prefer not to talk about story elements until the end. A lot of the points mentioned may show up in later chapters.

I'm sorry if the story isn't original enough for some. You're always welcome to learn ancient Greek, if you want to read something truly original. Not much new in the way of plots has happened since then. Lysistrata is a nice little sex play. Give it a try.

Whether it's the seven basic plots that it took Christopher Booker 20 years to identify, Ronald Tobias' 20 Master Plots, or Carlo Gozzi and Georges Polti's 36 dramatic situations, none of them are original. Nor is this. Mea Culpa.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Full Speed Ahead

I like the way this is starting. Two seriously stupid people offer innumerable opportunities for doing things wrong.

RLmannRLmannover 9 years ago
***

I give you credit for writing an original story instead of crapping all over someone else's work. The first page of this story felt like a couple's counseling session, and the overdone cliche of the flawless hero husband and evil shrew of a wife had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

But the introduction of the sister, and the cliffhanger ending, redeemed this chapter and made it interesting enough to continue reading.

I predict that the evil shrew of a wife will attempt to torture hubby, and introduce some well-hung stud into the bedroom to humiliate him, but the hero will turn the tables, kick the stud's ass, divorce the wife, somehow leave her with nothing, and ride off into the subset with the sister.

And if that's not how this ends, then I will write my own chapter, finishing your story the way that I want it to end.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Two unlikeable idiots, but...

a very readable story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ehr

This doesn't seem like something that should have been split into a multiple chapter story. I mean, it's obvious what's coming.

The moment tying up was mentioned, everyone knew what the crazy cunt was intent on doing.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Anondiot

I dare you to post the link to this previous word for word story. Husband being tied up and abused is a story already done. The lead up like this? I don't remember it.

He should have cut his losses a long long long long time ago. He was talked into holding on so he honestly gets what he deserves. Maybe SIL will save the day, maybe she's in on it. Guess we will see.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
I don't know how to rate this one.

A wife who: has cut him off for months, is a nasty drunk and is nastier sober, embarrasses him in front of co-workers with her lewdness and then cheats with two of his so called friends. Yet he is somehow convinced to go back to her. And to top it off he's tied to a bed by her.

I really hope you have some genius twist up your sleeve.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
seems like

Seems like this could/should be over in TWO chapters, unless he stays tied up for most of the next three.

Really once he gets loose how much more back and forth between them can happen if she has sex with another or tortures him?

Now he knows little sister is not to be trusted either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

Next she walks in with another guy/or guys and has sex in front of him, to get even for her sister and him as she has found out.

This would end the marriage.

And really a wife giving blowjobs to 2 guys from work, and lets them handle her at a party, that alone I dont see how he got past.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Having Read Your Previous Stories

I can see this ending in the wife reverting to form (slut) and getting the BTB ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wimp tale

He dont have any pride, he deserve what he get.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
REALLY. .?? another tie up husband & sexualy mutilate or torture him?

normally i really like this authors stuff... He often is original and creative and his efforts to fix dead stories shows this. But THIS is NOT original.

These kind of LW stories ALWAYS fail.... And fail for 2 reasons

FIRST the husband and the police NEVER press charges. And they never explain why

SECOND the husband's intelligence is non existant.

WHY is sexually normal woman going without sex fir 6 months? in other words WHAT DOES IT MEAN? ... Either she is so angry ALLLLLLLL the time (it maybe be hormones or diet etc) or she is NOT going without sex for 6 months.

Her explanation / reaction to the pictures from the PARTY... Which was essentially so what?

Given her constant anger her open disresprct her willingness to use body at the husbands offucevparty to hurt him... Her willingness to use sex as a weapon....

When she finally says.... Thing have goe too far.... There should only be ONE reaction....

fuck you bitch. "THINGS"? what does that mean.... And why is that sufficent for the husband?

Instead we get the tired old chiche... That because he is getting his dicked sucked she must really still love him.

A truly stuid badly done not original idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You know

All these people are fucked up. This guy is beyond pretty fucking stupid. Why would he think this would turn out okay, with that shallow, irresponsible, boozing, payback minded bitch...particularly after fucking his sister in law.

To top it off, he is even too dumb to see where the bondage shit was heading given the history of blow jobs for his "friends".

Maybe you should just end the story here. Hell, it should have ended with the sister in law fuck. As in: Thanks for the one time shot at pussy, but I am not going anywhere near that bitch you call a sister. Then he should have taken care of the "friends" that used his stupid wife and sent him the pictures to prove it.

Dude seriously needs a better wife (and the sister in law isn't) and better friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story line is too weak in this one

No sex for 6 months, getting drunk and felt up at a party with other men, giving to blow jobs to fellow worker. So why did he let all that go.. Why not confront the two ass holes who lied and used her. Now he screws her sister was he set up.? She know s and now ties him to a bed puts a ball gag in his mouth and she is about to bring other men into there bed room. He should have left this sicko women before this next chapter in this continuing story which is not really working .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS will be successful or not

Yes I agree the husband did serial mistakes, but I do not agree the negative comments, because the authors had written only excellent heroes they could have written about the 10% of the population. Fanfare and other posters are complaining the authors are writing about saint/excellent heroes, so Fanfare and his fellows got an not 100% exact hero husband now! We will see the author how can draw out his not exact hero from the shit...........or FTDS can not......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
u should keep to finishing other wimpy self cuck tales.

cause u displayed the same self wimpy cuck.

no "MAN" would stand by and let his wife slut herself in front of him and his work cohorts. damn sure wouldn't let the blow job incident go by without retro on the 2 work cohorts. unless he is a self cuck wimp.

could this be a auto-bio???????

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happen here

Wife becomes a shrew . Husband lets it go only to eventually move out ,has sex with his sister(stupid) goes back to crazy wife and she becomes better then ever than the explosion , some how or set up his wife knows he screwed the sister ,now it looks like he is for a lot of pain and lets the bitch tie him up to the bed. So how did she find out about the sister ? Why the great sex, we know why she had sex with two people he works with .yet he never settled that event. One screwed up story. He should have seen a shrink with her to see what is going on in her mind or dump her.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
He needs to go on a serious self-improvement campaign

New job,

by which he gets new coworkers.

New wife, including all of her family,

new house,

and new attitude.

and, FTDS, please follow your own self posted guidelines:

"I don't like writing about cuckold's and wimps. Most responses to stories that involved forced or non-consensual cuckolding will end up being revenge stories. Stories about wimps will likely have the guy growing at least something resembling a spine. . . . "

so far he is a wimp, is being cucked, you left him in a non-consensual situation, and he needs to grow something resembling a spine.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Interesting

Curious tale. Both made mistakes. Both were caught. Good start to a revenge tale. But who's getting the revenge? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

I like it. It reminds me of something, hmm. A television show, yes that's it !

The 'I Love Lucy Show'.

An old black & white filmed episode. Lucy is upset at Ricky and is going to get her payback. Ricky gets a heads up ( usually by her so- called friend Ethel ) and is going to payback the payback. And there it goes, on and on ....

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Probably not if you're under 45 years old,lol.

I give you 4*s. It looks like this is getting pretty far- fetched. That's a good thing!

The television show also went very overboard. Everyone really liked that too! Ha Ha ha!

On to the next act , I read it as

AMerryMan

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

i sense trouble brewing. Thanks.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Idiot!

A big maybe if you asked her to tie you up; a hell no if she asks you, especially when you have so little reason to trust her. Personally, I find domination sick and have nothing to do with it. An equal, loving relationship is the only way to go!

Btw, after he fucked her sister I don't give two shits about either of them.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Great beginning!

I like all the stories you finish that are left hanging. But as an original story writer, you are excellent. Great visualization and emotion. I just now clicked you as a favorite author, which I do very seldom.

I'll comment again at the end of the series. 5 *'s

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
he who hesitates is lost

This bitch suffers from bi-polar disorder. You should have shitcanned her after the office party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a good one

Typically like your job but this one is the exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've read it a couple times

Well done. Great dialog and visuals. Only glitch: did he not wonder how she got into four-point restraint on her own? Should have been a clue.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Yep shit storm coming

She is a psycho bitch -

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Pride

Whatever happens, he brought it on himself. She was cold and frigid to him, and a slut for everyone else. If he wasn't happy with her, plain common sense would tell him to walk away, grow a set, and file for divorce. But, like so many people these days, money and personal weatlh is deemed far more important than happiness or self esteem. How much is pride worth? Worth being miserable? Worth public humiliation? Worth whatever she has planned for him, at the end of this one? If keeping your money is worth more to you than your happiness or freedom, then suck it up, and put up with the consequences. Otherwise, divorce her. She may get half your money, but she can't take anymore of YOU! You can make more money, but your self esteem is priceless, and much harder to replace when gone! Controlling cunts like her aren't worth the grief, or the humiliation, so consider a divorce the price you have to pay for picking her in the first place, and the cost of buying back your freedom and respect!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN YOU BEGIN PLAYING PAYBACK GAMES

there will be two losers. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

"What? I'm sick now, because I don't want to have sex tonight?" – It’s not just TONIGHT!

How did SHE get tied up?

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
:-)

Stupid is as stupid does.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
Moving along nicely...

Ok...you got me interested. 5 Stars for Chapter 1....hope the next is as good as the first. Keep Smiling FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He Deserves To Lose Everything

And even be castrated. He had sex with her younger sister. Doesn't he realize he was set up by the two of them. Only a brain-dead moron has sex with his wife's sister. He should have to sleep in a cardboard box and have every penny he makes go to his wife. The reason? Blatant stupidity and lack of manhood.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Should have

cut her loose a LONG time ago and then you let this psychotic bitch tie you up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Revenge Is Never An Equalizer

Revenge is ALWAYS an escalating activity, a one-upmanship. You hurt me; so I am going to hurt you more, until one finally is criminally wrong. And the worse thing about it is that one, if not both parties, refuse to see that they deserve the blame; the original reason for the revenge is often forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Mess

This story is like two kids going on with “Did too!”, “Did Not!”, over and over. And over and over again. Got kinda old, fast. I noticed there’s three more chapters to the story. I think I’ll give them a pass. If the guy is stupid enough to stay married to the bitch after all she put him through in just the first chapter, he deserves the misery she’s heaping on him.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

What kind of dipshit doesn’t expect screwing her sister to come back and bite him in the ass especially when she blew two guys over no proof sex? Idiot.

calibamma707calibamma707almost 3 years ago
Where is the writer balls now

Where is the killer attitude in this wimp writer now? The coworkers are playing him with her help and they all are still alive not even a hint of retaliation

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so, he is a cuck who happened to bone is SIL, why should anyone care that a cuck who wont leave the cheating whore keeps getting cheated on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave by fucking the wifes sister. Such an ahole. LP

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

My question is why the fuck did this dipshit marry the fucking slut to begin with? She's obviously a fucking lower who brought absolutely nothing into the marriage but this fucking cuck just marries the cunt because he's a fucking complete and utter loser. Great MC you created there dickless 🙄🙄🙄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CUCK MARTY SHOULD DIVORCE SLUT SHERI

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Dumb, just divorce the Bitch, take the monetary loss and mmove on. NO way would I let her tie me up. or have a secret video camera and a friend come by in an hour or so to make sure he is safe.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

So, do I have this right? His wife blew two of his co-workers and… oh, never mind.

LacastrianLacastrian3 months ago

The story has already started with more than enough reasons to let the bitch go

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Oh very good, nice plot line.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Sounds like a pretty toxic marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous