Escapade in the Garage

Story Info
Girl watches her husband with his new boyfriend.
1k words
3.53
15.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been married for 5 years since I was 24. I had no regrets about tying the knot with him. He's attentive and personable. So what happened to ruin my marriage, to make me wish I had said "no" when he proposed to me?

I keep myself slim and fit for him. Some men still ogle my body though I don't respond in the way they would like. That wouldn't be right.

Let's go back in time to a recent Saturday morning. Ken was in the garage where he loved to make things. The floor needed to be swept so maybe he was doing that if not making another napkin holder or chess table.

I've always liked watching him work on his little projects. He likes having me there. I've even taken the time to sweep the sawdust.

About 10 o'clock I opened the garage door. What I saw can not be unseen. Standing a few feet away was a strikingly handsome young black-haired dude whom we've known since we bought the house. Seeing the dude naked sliding his dick in and out of my husbands' mouth shocked me. Ron pressed his hands into his lovers' ass.

Ron how could you?! Why didn't you just tell me BEFORE we got married that you're into men?

Deep down, a part of me was enjoying that which I was seeing. It's not my first time watching a man with a spectacular ass getting his dick licked and sucked by a man. That occasion had been six years ago, and not happening live right in front of me in my own home.

After watching for several seconds I cleared my thoat. Startled, Ron turned his head and looked up at me. His jaw dropped.

"DON'T say anything," I scowled.

The youth turned his head. His jaw dropped.

I always suspected that you're gay but not with my HUSBAND!

I retreated to the master bedroom.

This is juicy. I just have to tell someone about this incident.

A half hour later my bestie Joann and I faced one another across a table in Cafe Nero. Talking about our respective relationships,both past and current, was natural for us, as with any pair of girls.

I took a bite out of my muffin and another sip of coffee while my brain worked out how to say it.

"My husband likes men."

"WHAT?"

"I went downstairs to the garage thinking I would watch him working on some project. He was working all right. He was sucking a college boys' cock."

Joann chuckled.

"That's a riot."

I just had to laugh as well.

I stopped chuckling after a couple of seconds then spoke.

"He can leave anytime just so long as I never see him again."

"I take it you haven't had sex with him recently."

"You're not wrong."

"When was the last time you guys did the deed?"

"A few months ago," I replied. "He didn't seem enthusiastic."

"He was lousy."

I nodded.

"Do you know the other dude?"

"Yah, it was the boy next door. I wonder if his parents know that he's fucking my husband, my soon to be Ex husband."

"I can never forget how happy you were on your wedding day."

"You know the old saying. Ignorance is bliss."

Over time my anger faded. Even so, things could never be the sme between Ron and me.

I reverted to an old pastime, one that dates back to the old days before I got married. It's a Monday night. Home from work for 4 hours, I logged onto a website that features hot gay men giving blow jobs, jerking off, fucking each other.

I stripped naked, settled into the sofa and put the computer on my lap and was captivated by the dude on the screen.

He reminds me of my ex husband. Wait. Ron's not THAT good looking but Jason is a hunk.

Jason Scott, the dude who lets Ron suck his dick, is not yet 20. For much of the year he lives on campus at Ohio State, coming home only between semesters and summer.

The masturbation video ended so I cued up a similar video, one that differed only in pose.

One year later...

I can't stay pissed off at Ronny forever. Actually he is a likeable guy so I invited him for coffee one Saturday afternoon.

He came at 2 o'clock by himself.

"Where's your better half?"

"We broke up."

"You broke up? Why?"

"I don't know why."

The last time I had actually indulged in sex was months before I caught him in the act. After about a half hour of small talk I eased into the subject.

"After you split I bought myself a dildo"

He did not reply.

I asked, "getting any lately."

He grinned.

"Excuse me."

He probably figured that I was going to pee. Not even a minute later I returned to the living room holding the sex toy letting him see it.

"Get naked and present that nice ass."

He grinned so I reiterated. "Get naked."

I watched him getting undressed. Naked, he leaned against the back of the sofa. I pushed the dildo tentatively into his orifice.

"I'm not use to this. Tell me how you like it. Slow, fast, deep, shallow?"

"All of that. Jay liked to experiment."

I slid the toy in and out, very slowly at first then a little faster. He grunted softly. A muted "mmmmmmmmm" escaped his lips encouraging me.

I couldn't help noticing that he was stroking his dick while I was bum fuckng him.

"I'll stop as soon as you climax."

"I'm far from it."

"Then you better put more effort into jerking off."

I should take off my clothes. Maybe not. He's gay so he won't appreciate my body.

I spent another couple of minutes sliding the toy and out until he finally shot his load.

He straighted up and turned around.

"I needed that."

"Ron if I were a boy you could get that every night."

He smiled and pecked my cheek.

I watched him getting dressed.

He stayed for perhaps anotheer 20 minutes.

Too bad you had to be gay. I really wish you could be straight.