Escapades

Story Info
Lisa and Drew go on a sexual scavenger hunt
5.5k words
4.17
12.1k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Drew go on a sexual scavenger hunt.

It was Lisa's turn to decide what to do this date night--a monthly tradition started not long after they met many years before. It seemed they had been in a friendly competition to outdo the other with a clever date idea: interesting restaurant and activity afterwards.

Drew had her beat so far. He had taken her to a newly remodeled restaurant on the beach, an old locals' favorite. Then they played putt-putt golf at a course that had been around for nearly 70 years. He bought her ice cream and they strolled down the city pier to see the fisherman's catch. They even hit a cheesy gift shop before ending the night and bought each other shell bracelets and matching keychains. She felt like she was transported back to her youth. It was romantic, too, because they both grew up on the beach and went to the same elementary school, but their paths hadn't crossed until they were in their 30s. They often amused themselves with thoughts of what they would have done together if they had met as teenagers.

Lisa planned a date night not too long after they started dating, a "question night," so they could get to know each other better. She came up with 100 questions they both had to answer--fairly tame but personality revealing questions. It was their most cherished date because it was the night they sat under the stars and both felt like they had really bonded, learning about each other and readily accepting the other's quirks and bad habits. Without realizing it, Lisa had planned a most momentous night, one they would always recall in their fondest of memories.

But after two years of marriage, Lisa and Drew found themselves running out of ideas. Even their sex life, which had once been more than satisfying, reached a "once a week" point. They'd both wake up slowly on Saturday mornings, him taking her hand and directing it to his hard morning cock, and her pulling off her nightgown and waiting for the routine mission-position.

Lisa searched the internet for clever date suggestions. Some were ones they had already done, some were too expensive, others ridiculous. But one . . . one fascinated her immensely, but she feared Drew wouldn't be up to it. "Fuck it," she said. It was something she wanted to do, she thought to herself. And, as a rule, whatever the "party planner" decided was what they did.

Drew was your average "surfer boy" and had the looks of one even out of the water. He was tall and tan with a slight muscular build, and blond hair that hung just low enough that he had to whip his head around to get the hair out of his eyes. What everyone noticed about him first was his bright, welcoming smile. He was gentle, helpful, and, most of all, relaxed.

His most adventurous date idea involved the beach--packing a picnic dinner and renting a boat to ride out off the coast to watch the sunset. They'd made love after the sunset, discovering the excitement of (slightly) public sex.

"How should I dress for this evening?" Drew questioned Lisa as soon as he finished breakfast.

"Casual, as usual." Then she paused to consider their activities and the need for him to undress and dress quickly. "Will you wear your dark blue surf trunks today?"

"Sure," he responded obligingly. "Wait. You aren't going to wear something dark blue, too, and make us look like twinkies, are you?"

Lisa laughed because he was going to be shocked (in a good way, she hoped) about her plan. "No, I just want you to be comfortable. I want to run a couple of errands today, maybe make it a half-date, half-errand day?"

"Sure. You've been wanting to go look at some open houses, we can do that, too."

The plan was basically unfolding on it's own, she thought as she pulled on a short floral sundress.

The open house was a newly built modest three-bedroom three-bath. It was still more than they could afford, but Lisa wanted to compare house prices in the area. The talkative but pretty realtor showed the house: the spacious livingroom furnished with modern-style furniture, the farmhouse kitchen that was so popular these days, and each of the three bedrooms. The bathrooms were large in comparison to other homes their size. The backyard was large enough to eventually add a back porch and a pool. They agreed it would be a possibility if it were in their price range.

The realtor asked all the questions: had they been pre-approved? For how much? What did they absolutely want in a house? What could they forego?

"It's a little out of our price range," Drew told the realtor.

Lisa piped up. "--But we'd like to look around by ourselves, if that's ok?"

The realtor smiled understandingly, and Lisa caught a glimpse of curiosity from Drew. They walked back through all the rooms, heading toward the back of the house, chatting about what they liked about each room. When they entered the master bathroom, Lisa pulled the door closed and locked it. "Oh, look! It locks," she said, faking amazement.

Drew's left eyebrow lifted and he stared at her as if he couldn't put two and two together. Lisa pushed him back against the twin vanity, pulled his shorts down slightly, and pulled out his cock. She squatted and took his cock in her mouth slowly, stroking his cock with her lips just to give him a taste of things to come. After a few minutes, Drew grew concerned about the realtor and if she'd catch them. Lisa reassured him: "The door is locked." Then she stood up, climbed up on the vanity quickly, pulled up her dress, and Drew was slightly impressed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was still out, so he slid into her easily.

"We are getting thrown out of here," he laughed as he fucked her. After a few minutes she made him stop. He pulled out, pulled up his shorts, and gave her a nice long kiss.

"Ok, on to our next stop!" And with that she unlocked the door and went out ahead of him, walking a little more enthusiastically than before.

In the car, Drew exhaled as if he'd been holding his breath. "Where to next?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind. I want to take the car through the car wash--the new automatic one over on the corner of Oak and 5th. This pollen is so gross. All you have to do there is pay and drive through."

"You don't want your rugs vacuumed and the inside wiped down?"

"Drew, it's Saturday. If we go to our usual car wash, we'll be there an hour. I just want a quickie wash--uh, you know, a good one. And it is a hot water car wash."

After paying for the car wash at the machine at the entrance, Drew drove the car into the tunnel and put the car in neutral. Lisa turned the radio wide open and started singing at the top of her lungs. Drew looked at her like she'd lost her mind.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Lisa stopped singing for a moment and joked. "What? I can't hear you!"

The car wash soap began covering their car in multiple colors: pink, blue, green. The tunnel lit up like a disco, lights bouncing against the inside of the tunnel and the outside of thor car. Lisa swiveled in her seat toward Drew, and she pulled her left leg up toward herself, allowing her dress to fall down to her hips and expose her. She pulled his hand toward her and rubbed his fingers over and around her clit, pushing them gently inside her, pulling them out. Drew couldn't resist her. He leaned over and licked her voraciously, his lips covered in her juices. Lisa inched herself closer and closer to him, taking everything he was giving her: his fingers inside her, his tongue slapping her clit.

Suddenly the sounds of the carwash slowed down and went silent. Lisa reluctantly flipped her dress down and said coyly, "I guess we're off to our next stop."

A green signal flashed in front of them and a sign blinked: "Thank You. Enjoy Your Day." "I wasn't expecting this," Drew said, sitting up straight and putting the car in drive.

"Actually, I do have a serious errand to run. Do you mind driving me to work so I can pick up a few files to work on at home? It's not something I can do over the internet."

"Sure," Drew said.

"Thanks, babe," she said and kissed his cheek.

"Do you think I can get something to eat after that?" Drew smiled.

"You will just have to wait and see." Lisa could see Drew smile ever so slightly, just enough for her to confirm that he knew where the day was headed.

Lisa's office suite was located inside a two-story building right downtown. It was a great location, but it disturbed her that her boss had a magnificent office overlooking the main street, and her desk was tucked in a corner facing the other way. As the two climbed the stairs to the second floor, Drew reached up her dress and grabbed her ass. When they got to the second floor, he pushed her against the wall and kissed her, making her wetter than she had been at the car wash. "Save it, cowboy," she said and slipped into the office.

Lisa shuffled files around on her boss's desk while Drew walked beside the big desk to look out the window. It was the first Saturday of the month, and people below were preparing for the "downtown get-down" with food tents, craft tents, and performing stages. The people below could easily see him if they looked up.

"Got them!" she said and moved over to Drew.

Drew looked over at her and asked, "Tell me again how much you want this desk by the window."

"I would enjoy it so much more than she would." Lisa turned and ran her hand over the mahogany desk, coveting it painfully.

Drew lifted her skirt and made her put both hands on the desk. When he fingered her to see how wet she was, his fingers slipped in easily. "Tell me again. How much do you want this desk?"

"Bad, Drew. I want this fucking desk."

He let his shorts slip down and pulled out his hard cock, stroking it a couple times. "Are you sure you want this one?"

"This is the best fucking desk, damn it."

"You sure? Because that desk back in the corner isn't half bad," he teased.

"Drew, this is my fucking desk. I am claiming it right now!" And with that he slid inside her very wet, very hot pussy. He fucked her hard, asking her continually how bad she wanted it, and she responding with "Bad--Fucking bad--Jesus H. Christ this is my desk--Fuck her--Fuck--my shitty desk in the back corner--Fuck my pussy--"

Drew slowed down. "Look out the window." From where they were, anyone on the opposite sidewalk could see straight into the window and get a nice view of them fucking. Anyone across the road in either the first or second floors could see them plainly. "How do you like that?" he asked.

"Hot. Horny. Insane. Holy shit, fuck me hard, Drew." He kept fucking her, turning her around and putting her on the desk itself and fucking her that way, too, as well as letting her ride him in her boss's chair until he had to stop.

"I don't want to cum yet," he said. She stopped and, with her face close to his whispered, "I have soooo many more errands to run."

"Holy shit," he said, exasperated and excited and exhilarated and exhausted already.

Back in the car, the two looked at each other and wondered the same thing: "Why don't we just go home?" Then Lisa pulled a slip of paper out of her purse. It was a list.

"What's that?" Drew asked, trying to look.

She pulled it away where he couldn't see it. "No. No. No. It's my turn to plan date night. You don't get to see what I have planned."

"What else could you possibly have planned!?" Drew asked excitedly.

She looked back at the list and thought for a moment. "Would you rather go buy some new shoes at Dillard's like you've been wanting to, or shall we go eat?"

Drew thought for a moment. "Ok. Dillard's. That sounds safe," he laughed.

Lisa left Drew in the shoe department while she went to check out the Dillard's dressing room. When she opened the door, she entered through a lush sitting area. She passed rows of dressing stalls to the left, and the private nursing room was to the right. It was never occupied. She went in the room and locked the door to be sure it was safe. She texted him.

Lisa: Guess where I am.

Drew: I have no clue.

Lisa: Maybe this will help you out.

She took off her sundress and snapped a photo of herself in just her bra.

Lisa: [sends photo attachment]

Drew: OH GOD

Drew: Where are you?

This time she managed to get a fantastic photo of her ass.

Drew: Are you in a changing room?

Lisa: Maybe

Lisa: [sends photo attachment]

Drew: Bathroom?

She took off her bra and took another photo, this time of her entire naked body.

Lisa: [sends photo attachment]

Lisa: Sort of the dressing room

Drew: Oooooh On my way

Drew waited outside the entrance to the ladies' dressing room area looking like a lurking husband but not really caring at this point. After an elderly woman exited the bathroom, Lisa appeared at the door and looked across the clothing area now empty of customers. She pulled him in and took him straight to the nursing room, quickly locking the door. She went down on her knees, first stroking his cock and licking the head of his penis, then taking his cock into her mouth repeatedly, alternating between slow and fast. His cock was engorged, so she had a slight struggle getting it into her mouth all the way. Drew usually kept fairly silent when she gave him head, but, considering the situation, he began moaning and telling her how good her mouth felt.

As they feared, someone entered and jiggled the doorknob.

Lisa took her time pulling his cock out of her mouth. "Someone's in here," she said in a low voice.

"I hate to ask, but do you know how long you will be?" the woman whispered back.

Lisa had to give the woman a reason to leave because otherwise they'd couldn't get out without getting caught. "I just got here," Lisa said firmly.

"I'll wait for a little while," the lady said back. "Thank you."

"Shhhhhh!" She had to keep reminding Drew to keep it down.

They could hear other people coming into the dressing room, hear their chatter, and finally hear the doors closing behind them as they left. She loved his cock and loved giving him head more than anything. She caressed it with her mouth and tongue, wrapped her hands around the base so she could give him a blow job and a hand job at the same time, and deepthroated him as much as she could.

Drew got a blow job for the next twenty minutes but she wouldn't let him cum. Lisa had slowed down about halfway, teasing him with just her tongue and blowing cool and warm air across his cock to tease him, fondling and licking his balls. Finally the woman and her child left the fancy resting area of the dressing room.

"I'm starving," Drew said, pulling up his pants and getting things back in order downstairs. "Dodging that bullet made me hungry."

"Me, too. What are you hungry for?"

Drew grabbed her around the hips and kissed her, reaching down to feel her wetness under her dress. "Guess," he told her then slapped her on the ass.

Drew started to unlock the door when Lisa stopped him. "Let me go first to be sure you won't get caught in here." She listened at the door first, hearing nothing but a stillness when suddenly the main door opened. A rap at the door made Lisa jump a little. "Oh shit," she mouthed to Drew.

"Someone's in here," she answered back softly.

"Sorry!" the female voice said. "I was in here an hour ago and I think I left something in there."

Drew and Lisa looked around in a panic. If there were a phone, they'd have to open the door and get caught. They looked all over the small room: under the rocking chair, around the changing table. Drew held up a cell phone to Lisa, and with large eyes, she stared at it. It was turned on, but it was in silent mode. They gave each other petrified looks. To get kicked out of Dillard's. How embarrassing. Then Lisa had an idea.

"I don't see it. But if you give me your phone number, I can call it and see if it rings in here."

"It's probably on silent, but let's try." She gave Lisa the phone number, and Lisa pretended to call it.

"I don't hear anything. Sorry."

"Do you mind if I come in and look?" the woman asked.

"I'd rather not. Look, I just got in here. I'll be finished in about ten minutes. Come back then?" Lisa said.

The woman sighed but exited through the main door.

"Oh geez. I don't think I could have taken another 20 minutes of that torture," Drew joked. Lisa flashed her eyes at him as if to say, "I'll bet." Unable to risk anything, they left the cellphone under the rocking chair then carefully exited the dressing room. They walked on past the ladies section and into home goods. A middle-aged woman with a baby in a sling across her chest was looking at bedding.

As they passed, Drew said over to her: "She's done now." The lady looked up slightly confused. Lisa smacked him on the arm as they got down the aisle away from her. "What?"

"Drew, am I holding a baby? No. Now she probably knows."

Drew laughed. "Yeah, well, I just wanted to be helpful."

For an early evening dinner, they ate at an oyster bar overlooking the beach. They were fortunate to get seats on the back deck just an hour before sunset--the coveted time and place for locals. The place was packed with an older crowd rather than sandy feet tourist families. This restaurant wasn't too daily-friendly.

They ordered and then got their drinks and food quickly, chatting about some of the highlights of the day and the possibilities of getting caught. Drew caught sight of a youngish gentleman at the bar who had checked Lisa out when they sat down. He was checking her out again.

"Are you still not wearing any panties?" Drew asked.

"Have you seen me put any on?"

"I wasn't sure since we were coming to this fancy restaurant for dinner. Besides, it gets windy out here." He paused, looked back over at the bar, and noted that the man was still checking her out but he quickly looked away. "There's a guy at the bar checking you out. Don't look. He's wearing a light blue t-shirt, and he's directly to my right facing west."

Lisa waited a few minutes before she looked. "He's hot!" she confessed to Drew.

"You're hot, too, baby. Wanna play a game?" Lisa expressed an interest. "Go to the bathroom, and when you come back, bend over the table in front of him and show him your naked ass."

"The answer is no."

"The answer is yes." Drew looked around again. "I want him to see your fine ass and know it's mine." She hadn't changed her mind. "Come on. The sun is going down so it's not so bright now. The bar has cleared out a bit. No one will see you but him. No one else is looking, baby." His plea was not only convincing but darling.

She agreed reluctantly. "But only to keep with the theme of the day," she responded then slipped out of the booth. Drew watched the guy at the bar watch Lisa cross the restaurant and disappear.

Lisa came back across the restaurant headed slowly toward him, appearing self-assured and lovely, and in an instant he saw his wife differently, saw a new side of her personality that he had not before. She sashayed up to the table in her sundress and stood at the end. "Sir, I hear you want salt." Drew nodded slowly and supremely.

Lisa's movement was slow but calculated. She pulled her dress up slightly, reached out with one hand and braced herself with the other hand on the table, and she leaned in, allowing her dress to rise up far enough to show the man at the bar what she had underneath. Drew could see the man out of the corner of his eye. He was blatantly staring, his jaw slightly dropped. While she was still in mid-reach, Drew grasped her arm and pulled her a bit more toward him. "Kiss me," he commanded softly then closed his eyes knowing she would. He pressed his lips hard against this woman who was so much more complex than he expected, then he slowly released her back into her standing position.

Lisa took a deep breath then said, "I forgot to grab the salt, sir." They smiled at each other, and when she slid back into the booth across from him, Drew could still see the man at the bar staring with his sneaky smile and eyes wide.

12