Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're amazing," Drew said, not meaning that she made him happy by teasing the man. "I didn't believe you'd do it." Now Drew was curious about how daring she could truly be and under what conditions would she be the craziest.

Lisa slid out of her booth and into Drew's, pivoted her hips toward him with her leg up in the booth. She took his nearest hand and slid it under her dress. At first his facial expression changed to surprise, and then it changed to pleasure when he slid his fingers inside her. He moved his fingers in and out of her and teased her the way she had become accustomed to.

"Deeper," she breathed. "Is anyone looking?"

Drew scanned their section of the bar. "A few people. They are oblivious."

"And the guy at the bar?" Lisa asked. Drew glanced over.

"What about him?"

"Can he see us?"

"Definitely."

Lisa ran her hand over his shorts to see if she'd made him hard. Definitely. Drew continued to finger his wife until the waiter came over to take their plates.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"I do have more errands to run." Lisa winked at him.

"I don't mind running errands with you now." He polished off what was left of his beer and followed her out of the booth, out of the restaurant, and into the dark, sandy parking lot. Cars packed the lot but the people were all still inside. Drew walked Lisa to the passenger side of the car but hesitated unlocking the door. Instead, he pressed her against the car and lifted her skirt. She placed her hand over his shorts and, as expected, he was still hard. She looked both ways, took out his cock, went down on her knees, and took him into her mouth, worshipping his cock.

"Get up here. I want to try something," he suggested. She stood up, and suddenly she was spun around and his cock was inside her that fast. He felt so good that she closed her eyes and moaned. She hoped he was keeping watch. She couldn't because he was pounding her into ecstasy, one hand around her to finger her clit, his hard cock inside her. It must have been the tension that was built during the day, but Drew told her that he felt like he was going to cum, so he slowed to a stop. Instead of stopping the pleasure completely, he turned Lisa around, her ass against the door of the car, and he squatted beside her. He put his mouth against her clit and slid two wet fingers in and out of her. She kept watch so she had to keep her eyes open. Drew even slipped his other hand up her dress and into her bra where he was able to fondle her breasts until her nipples got hard. Lisa saw that about 100 yards away, a couple was leaving the restaurant. Drew and Lisa could hear them talking. They walked in a straight line away from them, so Lisa told Drew not to stop. She watched the couple just in case. Drew knew how to make her cum quickly, and he was headed in that direction. She felt the slight tremors that she always had right before orgasm. She jerked her hips away from Drew and told him to wait. What she hadn't seen was that a man had already silently come out the side door of the bar and had been headed their way.

"Someone is coming near, " she told Drew.

The man would have only been able to see Lisa from the waist up, but if he saw Drew he would know they'd been getting naughty in the parking lot. He gave a large, swift wave. Lisa wasn't sure what to do about Drew but made him stay down.

"Drew, do you think he knows what we were doing?" Lisa whispered.

"Could be," he responded nonchalantly. "Want me to keep going and make sure?"

Lisa laughed. "Uh, he is headed over here."

"So is that a yes?" Drew teased.

"Oh my gosh, no! Get up. Let me in the car," she insisted. Drew felt in his pockets but couldn't feel the keys.

"Oh, hell," he responded. "I have to go back to the restaurant. I think I left my keys on the table. We left in such a rush--"

The man was headed in their immediate direction.

They were definitely going to get busted, but Drew stood up anyway and turned toward the man. He was still walking toward them, and when he got closer Drew recognized that he was the man from the bar.

"Hey!" The man came just close enough for them to see him well. "I couldn't help noticing that you forgot your keys." He held them up in the air and tossed them to Drew.

"Thanks, buddy!"

"You two continue having a lovely evening," the man said, and he turned to go back toward the restaurant.

Drew and Liss looked at each other. In unison they laughed and said, "He knew."

Safe inside the car, Lisa told him that the next errand was a trip to the video arcade where she needed to kick his butt at skeeball, but Drew reminded her that meant bending over a lot.

"Good point. Don't want to scar the kids for life. How about a friendly competition of mini-golf?"

"What will the award be when I win?" Drew joked.

She thought. "How about you get to pick what we do next?"

"It's getting late, and the minigolf will be closed by the time we finish, but sure."

The golf course held entertainment and photo opportunities at every hole: a windmill to play through, a pirate ship with real benches on deck, a volcano to dodge, and other structures created with plaster, chicken wire, and colorful paint. They got their clubs, balls, and scorecard and hit the first hole. There were only a few groups of players because it was late in the evening and it was the off season.

"Ah, Drew? I just realized this game has lots of bending over, too."

"Yes, it does," he smiled. "How unfortunate."

"You knew. Uh! You're going to have to bend over to place my ball and get it out of the hole."

"No, I'm not," he responded playfully.

Each time Lisa had to place her golf ball on the "tee," she looked around first and bent over so only Drew could see under her dress. Each time it drove him nuts.

Hole 17 at the back of the property included a mountain that towered over the players. Once the players hit their ball into a small hole, it rolled about 30 feet through pvc pipe and reappeared on the other side of the mountain. Players had to walk through its tunnel to get to their ball. The unusual tunnel lit up at night, the different colors of paint glowing under black lights. The tunnel ran about thirty-feet in length with 45 degree two curves.

When they entered the tunnel, they couldn't believe how much more bizarre it had become than it had been roughly twenty-years before. They didn't think it was possible to be more bizarre than it had been. They had been through the more realistically painted cave plenty of times as kids, but the new management had added bright, neon colors: pink, yellow, orange, green.

Drew pushed Lisa against the inside of the mountain and began kissing her, running his hands over her dress, then under her dress, over her breasts, her hips, her ass.

Lisa kissed him back but said, "Drew, kids come through here."

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to win no matter how many points you have now. I get to choose what we do," he argued.

Lisa asked nervously, "Do you think anyone is going to come in?"

"God, I hope not," he joked. Drew had one hand between her legs, but he stopped. "I'll go look." He walked to the entrance and stood peering out for some time before he returned. "Not a player or employee in sight," he said and went back to ravishing her.

He turned her against the wall, tugged her dress up, pulled out his cock, and slid it inside her easily. He started slowly so he could hear if there were sounds around the mountain. He didn't hear anything for some time, so he reached around Lisa and fondled her breasts over her dress. Lisa felt him begin fucking her firmly at a steady pace.

Drew whispered, "I want you to cum. Do you want me to fuck you harder?" She bent over farther, pushing her ass out at a better angle for him to fuck. Drew pounded her harder, and she reached down to stimulate her clit.

"I don't want to stop," he breathed. "I've been wanting to fuck you all day. I may just fuck you until the lights go out." Lisa felt dizzy from the ecstasy of being fucked and from the stimulation on her clit.

Lisa clenched the muscles of pussy tighter, hugging his cock. "Fuck me harder," she exclaimed but quietly. "Cum inside me. Fuck me, Drew." Then she felt a wave of total ecstasy begin. "Cum with me now. I'm about to--" Drew fucked her even harder, the sound of his breath almost non-existent as he held it. He could feel how big his cock was, how swollen it had become after the day of constant teasing. He thought about the open house bathroom and the changing room at Dillard's, the carwash, the restaurant. He could feel Lisa cum and hear her whine for him to cum with her. His mind flooded with thoughts and no thoughts at all as he came inside her and she came simultaneously. They both felt wave after wave of ecstasy, a bit of a release but more of a peak after a culmination of sensations that built throughout the day. After, Drew held her around the waist until she could stand up on her own easily.

"I feel woosie!" she laughed. "We'll never be able to return to the mini-golf again.

"I wouldn't say that. Isn't there a tower we can climb? We can fuck on the stairs or when we get to the top."

Lisa smiled mischievously. She thought to herself that she'd created a monster. "My only question is how are you going to top this date night, Drew?"

"I have some ideas."

In the car, Lisa pulled out that slip of paper again and scanned it from top to bottom, making notes here and there.

Drew tried to see it. "What's that?"

"Oh, just a list."

He looked at her suspiciously. "Of what?"

She allowed Drew to peruse the list: Baseball dug out. Under the pier. Neighbor's hot tub. Ferris wheel. Haunted house at the amusement park.

"Of all the places we didn't go today. Maybe we'll hit those the next time I plan date night," she winked.

12