Escapades of a Wife and Brother

Story Info
Sexual escapades of my wife and my younger brother.
5.8k words
3.31
23.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been happily married for more than fifteen years. We have three wonderful sons and everything is great.

I had always had the fantasy of sharing my wife with another man, but being from a conservative family background, it was never possible for us to practice such a lifestyle. That all changed five years ago.

We lived as an extended family with my parents, and my younger brother, in a two-storey duplex. The main floor consisted of our bedroom, kitchen, dining room, and my parents' bedroom, and the upstairs had three bedrooms, my younger brother's and our three sons' two rooms.

I had signed up for different dating/meet-up sites, but none of them had worked, and I was frustrated that I was not able to find a suitable man for me to share my wife with. Added to my frustration, was that I still hadn't figured out the place where to meet up once we found him. It was not practical to meet up in a hotel room every time, better to meet the guy at our home, but there still was one issue: my parents stay at home all the time, and if some stranger walked in, they would know it.

That's when this wild idea came to my mind. I thought I would share my wife with my younger brother. The reason to choose him was because he lived with us, and hence, no one would suspect.

And yes, no one ever suspected anything.

But the huge problem I still had was, I had to somehow convince both my wife and my brother, too. It took a long time to convince my wife. She wasn't ready for it, but eventually, she gave in. I had asked her to talk to my brother. With some hesitation, she finally decided to talk and seduce him.

We both gave him a lot of hints, talking dirty while he was around, and all that.

It took us months to seduce him. I would say cheesy lines to my wife when he was around. My brother loves coffee, everyone else in our family has tea, so he would go to the kitchen to prepare coffee for himself; nobody ever helped him. So then, whenever he would be preparing his coffee in the kitchen, my wife and I would walk in, and get a bit frisky. I would lean over her and touch her over her hips, or give a little spank. He would watch us in the corner of his eye. Sometimes, I would talk dirty to her and when it was funny, he would giggle or laugh.

I had asked him if he wanted another nephew or niece. When my wife and I were in the kitchen and I was touching her, she hit me on my hand and asked me to stop. I asked my brother, "Weren't you asking for another niece or nephew?"

He giggled and said, "Sure."

Once, he warned me that my mother was walking towards the kitchen, and I quickly moved away from my wife with a shock.

He laughed and said, "Gotcha! I was kidding."

That same day, My my wife and I decided that she had to make a move, and that night, she went to his room with a cup of coffee that she prepared for him.

When she walked into his room, my brother saw her and was surprised, as he hadn't expected anyone to come to his room at this time, I think it was around eleven.

"You have been studying a lot these days, I thought you would need a coffee." She was being sarcastic when she said that. My brother is not the type of person who spends time studying as his grades will tell anyone.

She handed him the cup of coffee as she sat at the edge of his bed. She was wearing a purple-coloured, satin nightie, and all he had on was a t-shirt and shorts. First, she talked about his studies, and she got up and glanced through his books, which were on his desk.

"What guide are you referring to for maths?" she asked.

"The green one," he replied, as he sat on his bed sipping coffee.

My wife was once a teacher, but after our second boy, she decided to quit teaching. My wife had helped my brother with his studies before, with math, physics, and chemistry. She wasn't a chemistry teacher, but my brother was very weak in chemistry, so she offered to help him with that. All this was about ten years ago, or something like that; now, he studies on his own.

For about ten minutes, they only talked about his studies and his books and all that. After that, she shifted the gears. "I met Jane last week at the mall," she said.

He was all of a sudden shy, because she was his girlfriend at that time.

"You both look cute together," she said.

He didn't reply, and kept quiet. She kept talking about his girlfriend, but he kept deflecting and tried to change the topic to something else.

Then, he asked her, "Do you remember, my brother was asking me if I wanted a niece or nephew? Let him know that I need a niece, as I have nephews, but no niece."

"Ohh shut up, you little brat, stop trying to tease me," she said.

"You started it," he replied.

"Wait, I will tell your mother that you and your girlfriend went to the movies the other day, and bunked your classes," she said.

To counter, he replied, "I will tell that you guys were fooling around in the kitchen while he was supposed to head be heading out to work," he said, in a funny tone.

"Ohh you, naughty little rascal!" she exclaimed, laughing together. After a moment, she asked him, "Did you both kiss, already?"

"It's none of your business," he replied.

"Come on. It's all right to tell me. Look, me and your brother have also kissed at your age."

"So what do I care," he replied.

"It's fine, tell me," she insisted.

"Yeah, we have," he said, shyly.

"You have what?" she inquired.

"Kissed!" he exclaimed. "Oh my god, why do you want to know that?" he asked.

"How was it the first time?"

"It was nice."

"Was it like this...?" she asked, as she leaned forward to his face to kiss him.

As he saw her leaning towards him, he quickly moved and dodged the kiss. "Oh my god, what's wrong with you?" he almost screamed, her upper body against his body, while he sat on his bed.

He tried to struggle to move away from her, when she put his hand on his chest to calm him down. We come from a very traditional background, and hugging someone other than your spouse or your parents, is not common at all. My brother had hugged my wife before, but that was years ago, while he was not an adult and it was all harmless.

But this was different. She was trying to seduce him, and they had not hugged each other in over ten years. My wife was very nervous, and she never wanted to back out and make things worse. She put all her effort into making it happen. She tried to calm him down and relax him while touching his chest which was pounding hard.

"It's wrong, this is wrong!" he exclaimed. "I can't do this to my brother," he cried.

"Relax, he knows and he is all right with it," she said.

After sometime, he finally relaxed and offered, "I knew it, that you both were planning it," he said. But even with this knowledge, he needed confirmation, so he sent me a text on WhatsApp.

As soon as he sent a message saying, "hi brother," I instantly replied, "go for it."

It was involuntary, I never knew what came to my mind. I never realised that I sent that message, and as soon as it was sent, I threw the phone on my bed. I was shocked, very excited, and nervous... at the same time.

I was sure that he was about to send another message following 'hi brother', but I was so eager and nervous that I sent him my approval even before he could say anything.

As soon as I sent that message, I had goosebumps all over, me and I immediately got off the bed and sprang towards the staircase.

Back in the room, as soon as he received my message, he put the phone aside. He got up and removed his clothes, and within seconds, stood behind her. She was still on the bed with her back towards him. He was trembling because he was very nervous.

She felt him shiver, while he held her hip and caressed her lower body. She turned to face him. He kissed her nightie over her thighs and legs. By this time, my wife took a sigh of relief because now, she was sure that he wouldn't be backing out. After a couple of minutes, he lifted her nightie and humped on her. This was the first time she felt someone else's penis against her body, and just the thought of that made it very exciting for her.

He shot his first load over her buttocks and nightie. When she felt the hot liquid on her body, she was very excited and got her aroused between the thighs. She actually hadn't seen his penis until now, as he was humping her. Before, she had tried to imagine what it looked like, and would guess to compare it with mine. Then, the only other adult penis that she had seen was my brother's.

After his first shot, he immediately got hard again, and this time.

From outside the door, I was able to hear my wife laughing and giggling.

Then after a few moments of caressing and kissing her legs, he stood up behind her and placed his fully-erect penis, touching at the entrance of her vagina.

My wife then stopped him. "Stop, stop, stop!" she exclaimed. And she handed him a condom and asked him to wear it. He took the packet from her hand, and tore it with his teeth. While doing so, he damaged the condom, too. She told him that she'd get another packet and walked out of the bedroom, where she saw me and told me that he tore the condom and that he was too nervous.

When she came out of the room, she saw me and said, "He is very nervous..."

I told her to wait there, as I would bring her another packet, and I ran down to get a new one. When I returned, she tore the new packet in front of me, and wanted to be reassured with my approval. I said, "Carry on, don't worry about anything."

I handed her the condom and she She still tried to talk to me more, but I was so nervous and desperate for her to get back inside the room, that I involuntarily pushed her to inside the room. I was so excited, that I never realised that I hurt her when I pushed her.

She looked disheartened by my action, that she gave me an angry move whilst she walked inside the room, and I signaled her to open leave the door open.

She still kept talking to me outside the door, but I was very eager for her to get back in the room, so I pushed her. I signaled her to keep the door open for me, but But as soon as she entered, my brother grabbed her and started kissing her thighs over her clothes profusely. She turned towards him and put the condom on, and my brother closed the door. Disappointed, and with no other options, I /just just leaned stood close to the door, / (I didn't lean, I was standing near the door) so that at least I could listen to them.

On the other side of the door, as soon as she put a the condom on him, he held her hips, turned her around, bent her over, and lifted her nightie. He tried to penetrate her with several failed attempts of finding her entrance. He aggressively pushed his penis into her, but failed each time. He either pushed his penis against her clitoris or her thigh. Eventually, he found the entrance of her vagina, and as soon as he was inside her vagina, he orgasmed. She noticed him shiver, as he climaxed.

Even after he ejaculated, he was still hard inside her, not moving much. After a few moments, he started stroking very aggressively inside her. Within no time, he ejaculated again—all of this within the span of two minutes. He never withdrew his penis outside of her, even after he climaxed five or six times. In the span of fifteen minutes, his penis remained hard, as he would stroke for two minutes, ejaculate, and repeat the process all over again, all the while still inside her, which was impressive and unusual for her.

I usually sit down and relax for ten or twenty minutes after I climax and get ready for the next round, but not only didn't he didn't relax after climaxing, he also stayed hard and ready for the next one in only a few seconds, and still being rigid inside her.

After those fifteen minutes of 'awkward sex', he finally pulled out of her and they both sat on the bed. Looking at each other, they both smiled, and she noticed that the condom had swollen to be as big as a strawberry. She thought they needed a new condom, so she headed towards the door to get a new one from our room. When she was about to open the door, he jumped out of the bed and held her hand.

She tried to explain to him, "Let me bring a new packet."

"No, no! Please stay," he begged.

"No, let me get a new one," she insisted.

He pulled her to the bathroom, holding her hand, and emptied the accumulated semen into the sink and wore the same condom over again. Soon after, he bent her over the sink, and penetrated her vagina again with the same, now loose now-loose condom.

It was very risky to use the same condom, but she didn't realise how risky it was at that time.

My wife was leaning over the sink while he was standing behind her, and this time he had no problem finding the entrance.

There was a mirror over the sink, but she was not in position to see the their reflection, because it was placed higher, and as she was bent down against the sink.

(improvising this, this didn't happen) She had wanted to see his reflection, on the mirror above, but she wasn't able to because she was bent down, his face, as he drove into her from behind. but later But, when she looked down, to her body, she saw his legs, which were placed right behind her legs hers. they were skinny, unlike Unlike my legs, which are hairy and fat, his were skinny and smooth; although, we had the same wheatish /brownish skin tone. She also noticed that his legs were twitching a lot and twitched as he kept alternately raising his feet slightly above the floor alternatively very frequently and restlessly. as he thrust into her. Moving from his feet and toes, she She slowly noticed his thighs, which were so skinny much skinnier compared to her fat legs, and how the vigorous stroking jiggled her thighs and her underbelly. (improv over)

(Usually during standing doggy, I hold my wife's hips with my arms or I fondle with her buttocks, but my brother didn't do that)

Instead of placing his hands over her hips, his restless hands were over his waist and strangely he didn't use his hands on her. But whenever she tried to raise herself with the intension intention of looking at the mirror, or to simply readjust, he thought she is was trying to getting get away; that's the only when time he pulled her hips to get her closer keep her close, and bending her back on the sink by over, pressing his chin over on her back.

All this while they had never seen each other's faces face while having sex. at all and they They hadn't kissed each other at all, except for him kissing over her thighs. He always got behind her and so didn't interact with her at all.

After that, he pulled out of her and started to empty the condom in the sink again for the next round. She slowly snuck out of the bathroom, lowering her nightie, and getting out of the bedroom. when When she saw me, she kissed me and dragged me to our bedroom, where we made sweet love all night.

Since that day, I have shared my wife with my younger brother numerous times for more than four years; through the lockdowns, during our family vacations, and much more.

*****

This was the first of the many sex escapades we have had; there are more to follow. With some encouragement and positive response, I will keep updating the other encounters as I recall them. Since that first time, a lot has changed, I will keep you posted.

I know this was a bad idea, but it is all over. now all Now, I have are those expierences experiences that I feel excited to share; don't worry, no one was hurt or it didn't end up badly and I am glad.

I can understand negative comments saying I messed up sharing her with him, and I take full responsibilty responsibility for what happened and everything is alright all right now.

_______________

(edited version: 2,798 words)

Escapades of a Wife and Brother, third version

My wife and I have been happily married for more than fifteen years. We have three wonderful sons and everything is great.

I had always had the fantasy of sharing my wife with another man, but being from a conservative family background, it was never possible for us to practice such a lifestyle. That all changed five years ago.

We lived as an extended family with my parents, and my younger brother, in a two-storey duplex. The main floor consisted of our bedroom, kitchen, dining room, and my parents' bedroom, and the upstairs had three bedrooms, my younger brother's and our three sons' two rooms.

I had signed up for different dating/meet-up sites, but none of them had worked, and I was frustrated that I was not able to find a suitable man for me to share my wife with. Added to my frustration, was that I still hadn't figured out the place where to meet up once we found him. It was not practical to meet up in a hotel room every time, better to meet the guy at our home, but there still was one issue: my parents stay at home all the time, and if some stranger walked in, they would know it.

That's when this wild idea came to my mind. I thought I would share my wife with my younger brother. The reason to choose him was because he lived with us, and hence, no one would suspect.

And yes, no one ever suspected anything.

But the huge problem I still had was, I had to somehow convince both my wife and my brother, too. It took a long time to convince my wife. She wasn't ready for it, but eventually, she gave in. I had asked her to talk to my brother. With some hesitation, she finally decided to talk and seduce him.

We both gave him a lot of hints, talking dirty while he was around, and all that.

It took us months to seduce him. I would say cheesy lines to my wife when he was around. My brother loves coffee, everyone else in our family has tea, so he would go to the kitchen to prepare coffee for himself; nobody ever helped him. So then, whenever he would be preparing his coffee in the kitchen, my wife and I would walk in, and get a bit frisky. I would lean over her and touch her over her hips, or give a little spank. He would watch us in the corner of his eye. Sometimes, I would talk dirty to her and when it was funny, he would giggle or laugh.

I had asked him if he wanted another nephew or niece. When my wife and I were in the kitchen and I was touching her, she hit me on my hand and asked me to stop. I asked my brother, "Weren't you asking for another niece or nephew?"

He giggled and said, "Sure."

Once, he warned me that my mother was walking towards the kitchen, and I quickly moved away from my wife with a shock.

He laughed and said, "Gotcha! I was kidding."

That same day, my wife and I decided that she had to make a move, and that night, she went to his room with a cup of coffee that she prepared for him.

When she walked into his room, my brother saw her and was surprised, as he hadn't expected anyone to come to his room at this time, I think it was around eleven.

"You have been studying a lot these days, I thought you would need a coffee." She was being sarcastic when she said that. My brother is not the type of person who spends time studying as his grades will tell anyone.

She handed him the cup of coffee as she sat at the edge of his bed. She was wearing a purple-coloured, satin nightie, and all he had on was a t-shirt and shorts. First, she talked about his studies, and she got up and glanced through his books, which were on his desk.

"What guide are you referring to for maths?" she asked.

"The green one," he replied, as he sat on his bed sipping coffee.

My wife was once a teacher, but after our second boy, she decided to quit teaching. My wife had helped my brother with his studies before, with math, physics, and chemistry. She wasn't a chemistry teacher, but my brother was very weak in chemistry, so she offered to help him with that. All this was about ten years ago, or something like that; now, he studies on his own.

12