All Comments on 'Escapades of a Wife and Brother'

by Wifebrotherhusband

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

"but please, just enjoy the story"...How could that be possible? Nothing interesting or innovative in it! "With some encouragement and positive response, I will keep updating the other encounters as I recall them"...No encouragement or positive response is possible...No need for more...1*

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

You stepped on almost every landmine possible in a first story in the Loving Wives category. You're going to get lots of negative responses.

<>

And I can't say I blame them. I enjoy wife-sharing stories myself, but only when done as fiction. If this is as true as you say, the Reality is that you have created a very unhealthy dynamic in your home and with the people that you should love in a totally different way than sexually.

<>

Of course, 15 years into marriage and you're still living with them? Your lives are already screwed up.

<>

Does your brother want his own wife anymore, or does he only want yours? Has he fathered any of your children? Why don't you let your dad in on the deal? When your mom finds out about your sexcapades, she'll be the bad guy in the family if she continues to keep him on a monogamous leash.

<>

To me, your story did ring true except for your exaggeration with little brother ejaculating approximately 10 times. (Maybe I misunderstood. ) I have no doubt that his first time with her he exceeded the number of ejaculations that a clinician can replicate, but 10 is outrageous. Additionally, the penis softens during its recovery, which causes the condom to loosen. There's a reason they tell you not to reuse a condom, and it's not because they want to increase condom sales. It's because once the condom has been compromised, you might as well go bareback. So, how many of your kids has little brother sired, and do you even know?

<>

I hate to encourage you to tell more stories. If your family in Reality is already this screwed up, you should probably post future stories about your brother in Incest even though your wife isn't biologically related to any of her sex partners (that you've told us about). But the family dynamic there will be more welcoming for you.

dana007dana007about 2 years ago

great story i can"t wait to read the rest of your wifes encounters.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, this author and his story prove to us that the idiots are still with us! He even claims he's writing facts! Are you crazy?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Bwahahahahaaa "real" my ass.

I do find it odd that ever little sissy cuck cliche is rolling around here. You trying a new pen name after your last failed endevour's (yes this is at least your 3rd now) only plays into the mental illness you Conservacucks suffer with.

Clearly, and this isnt me being a smart ass, at this point you really need professional help.

Literary crash and burn.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

I have to agree with the others and ask that you do not continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey this is just fantasy and play....it's your first, keep writing next time be more creative.

WifebrotherhusbandWifebrotherhusbandabout 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, I agree that I had stepped on a landmine, but it's all over now. I just want to share our experiences.

Living in an extended is pretty normal in this part of the world.

I can't exactly remember the number of times he ejaculated, because this happened years ago, but came a lot, that's for sure. I guess, I was exaggerating that.

Surprisingly, after ejaculating he never got flaccid, he stayed hard even during his recovery. I guess, every human is different. He only got flaccid after he pulled out after getting exhausted.

We started these escapades after our youngest son was born, so he hasn't sired till now, but...

This was the first time that he reused the condom, all the other times they have used fresh one's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous