Escape

Story Info
Woman free of abusive relationship finds new man.
2.2k words
4.09
10.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lucky. I have a good relationship with my father. We have more of a "guy friends" relationship than "father-son" type. Thus, even though I've been living on my own for years, at age 33 I still drop by my dad's house to hang out and watch sports (today, the big college football game between Be White U and Utah -- the one called the Holy War) and shoot the breeze. Normally the chatter is pretty meaningless. But every now and again...

"So what's happening, Pop?"

"You remember my friend Jimmy?"

"Yeah. He used to bring his son and his daughter over, and they'd hang out with me. I was the same grade as his son and two ahead of his daughter. They moved back East when I was about 15."

"His daughter... shall we say, displayed poor judgment in her choice of husband. She was in the hospital for a month after her husband smashed her face in and repeatedly punched and kicked her all over her body during an argument. While she was in hospital, Jimmy went over and put a bullet into her husband's no-reflex zone. Half the town is hailing Jimmy as a hero and the other half wants him torn limb from limb. Anyway, Helen has decided she needs a fresh start. She's flying in tomorrow. Can you put her up at your place?"

"I can understand why she wants out. What a crazy situation. Her dad finally snaps and terminates her abusive asshole of a husband. So she flies across the country to get away from it. Sure, I can take her in for a bit."

Pop gave me Helen's contact information and a picture of her taken six months ago, so I could recognize her. He then texted her a freshly taken picture of me, so she could recognize me. After all, it had been 18 years since we last saw each other in person.

The next day, I met Helen at the airport. She had one suitcase and one backpack. We didn't start talking until after we got her stuff in my car and headed out on the road home.

"Thanks, Ken."

"You're welcome, Helen. Do you want to talk about what happened with Vito, or should I avoid that subject?"

"The less said about it, the better. I'm not exactly shedding tears that he's dead."

"Understood. Are you looking forward to being back where you grew up?"

"A bit, yeah. I wonder how much things have changed?"

"It's now $3 for a scoop of ice cream at the parlor. When you left it was $1."

"You goofball. I figured prices would be higher, I meant if there are things that are no longer there."

"The Chinese restaurant is now a Mexican place, the donut shop is now a Krispy Kreme, and the middle school got moved a few blocks east."

"So old Randall sold out to Krispy Kreme?"

"Yep."

When we got to my place, I helped Helen get settled in the guest bedroom. The hall bathroom would be hers: the master bedroom had an attached bathroom, and that would be mine.

"Thanks again, Ken. I promise not to be a burden for too long, I just need to get back on my feet and get my own place."

"Having you here is NOT a burden! You can stay as long as you like."

"Vito said I was useless, ugly and a burden."

I thought we weren't going to discuss him. But since she brought the subject up...

"You are not a burden, you are not useless, and you are beautiful."

Helen launched herself into me like a bomb fired out of a mortar. I instinctively caught her and held her. She burst into tears. I quietly stood there, arms around her, and let her cry. I don't know how long we were entangled, but after her sobs had turned to sniffles and then stopped entirely, she disengaged herself and looked up into my eyes.

"Thanks, Ken. I needed that."

Night had fallen by now. She'd had a long flight and looked jet-lagged. So what she said next came as no surprise.

"I'm going to bed."

"Good night, Helen. Sleep in as late as you want. I work from 8 to 5, so seeing as tomorrow is Monday, I'll probably have left the house by the time you're awake."

"Good night, Ken."

When I got home that evening, Helen was sitting on the couch, reading. A delightful aroma was emanating from the kitchen.

"Wow, that smells good."

"Thanks, Ken. Help yourself. I already ate."

I did help myself. It was some sort of stir-fry. And it tasted as good as it smelled.

"I didn't know you were this good of a chef."

Helen blushed. "Just a little something I whipped up."

I consumed my portion, then put the bowl in the sink. I returned and settled on the couch next to Helen. Since she was reading, I didn't disturb her. I just sat quietly.

Eventually, she put down her book. She nestled against me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Vito never once said a nice word about my cooking after we married."

I stayed silent, but I put my arm around Helen. She gave me a smile.

"I think I'll like being here."

"I hope so, Helen. I'm not special, and I have flaws, but I'll do my best to make your stay a happy one."

We quietly cuddled on the couch for the rest of the evening. And again on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.

"I'm glad you're not trying to pressure me into doing anything, Ken."

"I didn't even consider it a possibility. You're very pretty and, quite frankly, can do a lot better than a lower-middle-class workingman like me."

She blushed again.

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Yes. Beautiful, even."

She gave me a genuine smile. Then we resumed being quiet and snuggling on the sofa.

Friday evening, Helen asked if she could watch a movie. So we watched But I'm A Cheerleader together. "I feel comforted when I watch it," Helen explained. "I used to watch it as a teenager."

That night, as I was sleeping, I suddenly felt a body next to me in the bed. "I had a nightmare," Helen whimpered. "Can I sleep next to you?"

Still three-quarters asleep, I mumbled, "of course" and passed right back out.

When I woke the next day, Helen's head was resting on my bare chest. (I sleep topless, wearing just my boxers.) I blinked a few times and she stirred.

"Thanks, Ken."

Still not fully awake, I grunted, "for what?"

"For letting me join you in here. My bad dreams stopped after I crawled in with you."

"You had a bad dream?"

"Awful. Being with you in here is comforting."

"You're welcome to sleep in this bed with me every night, if you think it'll help. I just want you to be happy."

"You're sweet. Can we cuddle in here for a bit?"

"One moment."

We both did our morning routine, and Helen rejoined me in the bed.

"Mmmm. Just hold me for a while." She curled back up against me and placed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. She gave me a smile and pressed more closely against my skin.

"You make a lovely armful, Helen."

After a few minutes -- or maybe it was half an hour, I didn't time it -- Helen began caressing my face and lightly kissing my chest. I gave her a smile and gently ran my hands along her back, with only her nightgown in between.

"I haven't had enjoyable sex since before meeting Vito. It was all about him, never about me." Helen pulled away from me long enough to remove her nightgown. She was a slender brunette, with a chest that fit her frame nicely, long legs and a shaved pussy. "Since you're determined to make it all about me, I'll use your body to give myself some orgasms and then I'll make sure you get some pleasure. You can imagine how eagerly I've been waiting for a decent guy to share a bed with."

"Are you sure I'm not just catching you on the rebound?"

"Does it matter? Now take off your boxers."

She had a point there. I removed my underwear.

"Are you using protection?"

"Your dad didn't mention it? The last time Vito beat me up, he also destroyed my ability to get pregnant. I think that's what pushed my father over the edge. Knowing that now he'll never have grandkids."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. YOU didn't do anything wrong. Now shut up and let me kiss you."

I shut up. Helen planted her lips against mine. The kiss was both tender and intense.

"Now part your lips."

I obediently parted then. Helen drove her tongue into my mouth. I tentatively extended my own tongue, and Helen seemed to slurp it inside. After briefly twining with mine, she stuck hers halfway down my throat. I kissed her back in self-defense, hoping she'd let me have air soon.

Eventually, she broke the lip-lock. I hastily reoxygenated my body.

Helen slid upwards slightly, presenting her breasts to my face. "Get to it."

"With pleasure." I gently kissed the small valley between her pert, firm breasts. Then I slowly traced my tongue through it. Helen impatiently guided my mouth to a nipple.

"I appreciate that you're trying to be gentle, and normally I do like slow foreplay. But today I don't feel like waiting."

I started suckling on her nipple. She smiled and let out an appreciative moan. I placed my hands on her slim, shapely rear and held her against me as I suckled, swapping between her nipples so they both shared in the love.

Helen suddenly disengaged her chest from me and swung her body around. "I haven't been eaten out in three years. Tongue me."

She had started dating Vito two years and ten months ago.

"Gladly."

She lowered her slit directly onto my face. I ran my tongue along it, tasting her nectar. She squirmed and pressed herself further down on me.

I reached up and lightly groped her butt. Helen giggled and shifted her body slightly, enabling my tongue to slide between her folds. Her scent and taste was intoxicating. I sped the motion of my tongue, trying to collect as much of her honey as possible.

"Mmmmmm, that's wonderful."

I moved my tongue even faster. Helen's hand wrapped around my cock, very gently stimulating it. I lapped her nectar with greater intensity. Her other hand cupped my balls, making me shiver slightly. I moved one of my hands and found her clit with a fingertip. Helen let out a primal roar of lust as she unleashed a gusher of girl-cum, drenching my face.

She needed an instant to recover, but when she did, she swung her body around again. "That was amazing, Ken. Now for the main course." She dropped downwards, impaling her pussy on my hard cock. "I'm going to ride you until I drain your balls."

"Works for me."

She placed her small hands on my muscular chest, and I put mine on her hips to help her balance and guide her as she bounced on me.

"Ready, Ken?"

"I'm ready, Helen."

She began pistoning herself up and down. I stayed still for an instant, allowing her to get a rhythm, then locked my hands onto her hips and smoothly bounced her. She looked down and smiled.

I began moving my hips in the same rhythm as her bounces, thrusting up into her to meet her as she slid downwards. Helen moaned and pressed her hands more firmly against my chest.

"That feels so good, Ken. Keep going."

I pumped steadily into her from below, and she lowered her torso. Her hands moved from my chest to my arms as she placed her lips against mine. We kissed passionately, and her body shuddered through a climax. I could feel her pussy muscles clamp around my cock.

"I want you to fill me up."

I responded by moving my hands from her hips to her butt and holding her firmly against me. I drilled her deep and hard. Her legs clamped around my waist and she pinned my arms to the bed. We let our tongues twine as she actively milked me with her box. When she climaxed again, her spasms set me off, and I shot hot jets of sperm into her.

We lay still and spent for instant, then she rolled to the side, still half lying on top of me. "Mmmmm. That was wonderful, Ken. Can we do it often?"

"As often as you like."

"I'll let you be more in charge eventually, once I fully trust in my heart that you care about my needs. It may take a while for my heart to heal."

"Understandable. I don't mind being under you and you bouncing on me until you drain my sperm."

"Good. I expect I'll bounce on you a lot more."

Within a month, I was able to help find her a job. We're usually too tired to have sex on weekdays (though sometimes in the evening, we do it before turning in) but every Saturday and Sunday, I service her in the bed.