Escape Ch. 01: Running

Story Info
A small group flee an invasion.
6.1k words
4.77
9.9k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypnojim
Hypnojim
44 Followers

Author's Note: This is my second written work and is set within the same universe as The Village. Though you don't need to read that one to understand this one but you might get more from it if you do. All feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoy it.

The Escape

Chapter One: Escape

It was dark outside and the six of them hid in an alley just off the main street. They could see the port up ahead. If they could get to it they could escape from the planet and hopefully raise the alarm to what had happened.

The invasion had happened so quickly and now most of the city had submitted to invaders. The defense satellites had completely missed the invading craft and the first anyone knew of them was when they became visible coming through the clouds over the city. They had somehow cut all communications in the first few minutes and had rolled quickly through taking control. Those women who resisted were brainwashed to be submissive and their bodies altered to look like bimbos. The invaders called them Fuckslaves. The men who tried to save these women were imprisoned until there was nothing they could do. It had only been a few days since it had begun but the city had fallen quickly and now patrols scoured the streets looking for stragglers who remained hidden.

'And you're sure it'll be there?' Alice whispered at Allen as they crouched down in the shadow of the alley. Her piercing blue eyes staring at him. They had been on the move all day and most of the night and she was feeling it. Her dark hair was a frizzy mess and sweat glistened on her dark skin in the moonlight. At 35 she was easily the eldest amongst their small company by a good ten years and didn't really know any of them. She slouched back against the alley, her short legs tired beneath her large body.

'Yes of course. My uncle only uses it with his delivery company and he won't be moving anything for a while now.' Allen hissed back. He was the only man amongst them and seemingly the only one who had a plan to get off the planet.

'And you can fly it?' Emma asked him from behind Alice.

'What's with all the questions? Yes! What makes you doubt me?'

'No need to get up tight! Just didn't know if you could fly an interplanetary freight craft that's all!' She hissed back at Allen. Emma had never liked Allen ever since they'd started working together in a local office and he was certainly not the person she would have chosen to be stuck in this situation with. He had been a womanizer around work and she was having major trouble trusting him to help her and the others. The two of them, along with Summer and Jessica, had been hiding in their office since the invasion had begun. They had decided to make a break for it and had managed to add Alice and Marie (a 19 year old cute petite blonde) to their party along the way. She blew her brown fringe out of her eyes.

'Quiet you lot!' Jessica hissed from the corner of the alley. Early on it had become clear that she had the best knowledge of the city back streets and best way to get them to the port so she had ended leading them. Not that she felt comfortable doing so. Her pale white skin, bright green eyes and flaming red hair made her very visible even at night even if she was really skinny. Opposite her on the other side of the alley entrance was Summer who was helping make sure it was clear was them to run down to the port. Summer was a large tall woman who had a butch complexion with a short mans hair cut to match.

'All clear this direction' Summer whispered

'Same here, quick let's get a move on' Jessica said and signaled for them all to follow her. They fell into a single file with Jessica leading the way and Marie nervously bringing up the rear. They traveled quickly and quietly staying close to the buildings.

They could all see the route they had to run to get to the port entrance. Hopefully there would be no one around and they could get away quickly. Allen had tried to describe the port to the others. It consisted of four terminals each with twenty gates all connected to a central reception area. His uncle's craft was docked on the third terminal which could easily be accessed through the reception area.

They moved silently through the street and could now see the electric lights spilling out from the glass fronted reception area. Jessica stopped suddenly and indicated to the reception. They all looked toward were she was pointing. A naked woman was up against one of the windows. Her large naked breasts pressed firmly against the glass. They could make out a man fucking her perfect ass from behind. Her face a picture of pure bliss. They could also a group of bimboified women holding down two other women intent on converting them as well. They were trying to struggle but were quickly losing their fight as their bodies visibly started to change.

'We've got to help them!' Emma whispered and made a move to go past the others but Alice grabbed her and pulled her back.

'No, there's nothing we can do for them now' She hissed. Emma looked at the others appealing to them. They all stayed silent.

'Fine then, but how do we get to Terminal Three now' Emma sulked, raising her voice a little too loud.

'Shh, We just go around. Five minutes more tops!' Hissed Jessica and started to lead away again.

They moved quietly again around the outside of the building carefully keeping to the shadows and eventually they reached the outside of Terminal Three and stood there for a second.

'There's nothing here.' Alice whispered breaking the silence

'Where is it? It has to be here!' Allen said out loud

'Well it's clearly not you idiot!' Emma almost shouted at him

'Well at least I had a plan!' Allen yelled back and the two started loudly arguing. Jessica looked around and saw a pair of headlights in the distance heading their way.

'You two knock it off! We've got company.' She called over the top of them indicating the headlights

'What do we do? What do we..' Squeaked Marie clearly panicking

'Calm down, calm down!' Jessica interrupted

'Over there!' Summer called pointing to a large craft 300 meters away near terminal two.

'You're mad! That's one of their invasion craft!' Alice piped up

'She's right. It's the only chance.' Jessica said siding with Summer. They started running toward it with the headlights gaining. They reached the entry ramp and they could now see a jeep-like vehicle approaching them from. Allen ran quickly up the ramp, stopped briefly and then decided he knew how to get to the cockpit and quickly launched himself up a set of wall ladders. Jessica followed him up. They could hear shots of some type coming from the vehicle. Alice found a control panel at the top of the ramp and crunched the close button while the others were still running up. The ramp started to rise quickly and the others bundled over each other at the top. They could now see two men had got out of the vehicle and were running towards them firing dart guns wildly at them. The ramp was all but closed when Marie felt a sharp scratch on her neck. Her hand shot up instinctively and felt the dart. The ramp was now closed and they could hear the engines starting and felt the craft lifting and they collectively sighed out loud. With a wince Marie removed the dart and quickly looked around to see if anyone had noticed but the others were all too busy trying to regain their composure to notice her. She quickly pocketed the dart hoping that it had been empty.

They had somehow made it off the planet without being followed and were now heading toward the nearest other planet. Alice had suggested they split up and search the craft to assess the situation then meet back in the craft's mess hall in a while. Thirty minutes had passed since then and they had all started to assemble again taking places around the central table of the mess hall which like almost everything else on the ship was a sterile white colour with little character.

'Right' Started Jessica when they were all there 'So the layout of the craft seems simple enough. Three floors, Upper, Middle and the Lower deck where we came in on, all the levels apparently have different layouts and functions it seems. What has everyone found so far?'

'Well the lower floor is mostly a cargo hold.' Said Alice 'though there's a couple strange rooms towards the front. They've got what looks like an operating table in the middle, only the table splits into a Y shape at one end and there are shackles. There are all these devices as well.' She trailed off, unwilling to meet anyone's gaze in embarrassment.

'Was there any supplies in the cargo hold?' Jessica asked, trying to ignore the awkward silence.

'There were a few creates of dehydrated food and canned goods. Enough to last I reckon. The rest of the creates were just full of chemicals, the random weaponry that they use and a few stun guns. 'Might come in handy.' Emma answered pointing the last comment toward Allen who rolled his eyes.

'Good. That's one thing off the list. Though we don't know how long we'll be out here yet. What about the middle floor?'

Summer took a breath before looking up and answering 'Well there's eight bedrooms down the left side of the craft all linking to the mess hall and kitchen area. There's also a large bathroom/shower room along the back of the craft. On the right side though there's a couple of weird bedrooms.' She stopped looking a bit concerned.

'How are they weird?' prompted Jessica

'Well the other rooms all lock from the inside and have pretty basic designs. Single bed, wardrobe, desk etc but these other rooms are much larger with big double beds, sofas, teles and an en suite bathroom each. Only thing is they lock from the outside and one of the walls is dominated by a one way mirror that goes through to a viewing room next door. If I had to guess I'd say they were holding cells of some kind. The viewing room itself is full of camera screens and ways to talk to the person in the bedroom'

'Ah ok, Well I guess that was to be expected of this type of vessel really.' Jessica said after a moment in which they all looked towards the doors on the right of the craft. 'Moving on. Allen, what's the flight-deck like?' They all looked at Allen who seemed more interested in his fingernails and didn't answer.

'Allen!' Emma shouted at him

'Oh Ah Yeah the Flight-deck yes!' Allen stumbled 'Sorry been a long day. Yeah the flight-deck's pretty standard. We'll have enough fuel, air, water and all that to get us wherever we want.' There was a moment where everyone waited for him to continue but he raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

'Riiight then. Anyway, the top deck, what's that like?' Jessica continued.

'Well it's, err, like there's these pod-like things toward the back. Loads of them, like, in lines and up against the wall.' Marie spouted. She wasn't used to talking in groups and really just wanted the attention off her. 'At the front there seems to be a type of holodeck room. I was a bit too scared to go all the way in but it looks quite big.'

'Never seen a proper holodeck before. Way too expensive! By the way, is your neck ok? Have you been bitten or something?' Jessica asked Marie who went bright red and her hand shot up to cover the dart shot mark.

'Yeah it's fine' She mumbled quickly.

'Well. Ok then. Think that we should all pick a bedroom first then while you all do that I'll start making some food. Hope you all like pasta!' Said Jessica who got up and headed to the adjoining kitchen but she could already hear the sounds of Emma and Allen arguing about which room they would have.

As they ate it was obvious that everyone was feeling a lot more relaxed now they were on their way. They talked openly but each avoiding what they had just witnessed in their home city. They discussed how they would proceed next and agreed they would head to the nearest space port which was ten days travel away. They drew up some meal time plans and thought of a few ways to stave off the boredom of interplanetary flight before it became clear that none of them was awake enough to discuss anything. With some curt goodnights they all retired to their individual rooms.

That night the six of them slept soundly and heavily. All except Marie. As they had been sitting in the mess hall talking about the way forward she noticed that her skin had started to feel warm and by the time she went to bed she had started feeling overly sensitive in a way that she couldn't quite place. Another thing that had started to frustrate Marie was that she seemed to be finding it hard to focus on things for long periods of time. Whilst the others had been discussing the future she found her thoughts drifting off to nothing for a second or two and then she would shake her head and the world would make sense again. She put it down to tiredness and she fell asleep quickly. As she lay there strangely vivid dreams started to fill her head. She saw herself drifting from scene to scene, each one a different situation which saw her taking orders from different people. Starting gently as a waitress in a restaurant taking orders from tables until she saw herself as a house maid obeying any order given to her. The dreams seemed so real and with every order she followed she felt a building feeling of excitement building at the bottom of her stomach.

Marie woke the next day feeling weirdly refreshed and relaxed. She could already hear the others moving around outside in the mess hall. As she started to get dressed she found that her clothes felt very tight as though she had grown slightly in the night. Her straight small legs, hips and waist now showing curves through her jeans that hadn't been there last night and the B cup's of her bra were now uncomfortably tight. But what was bothering Marie more was that she was still finding it hard to focus her mind on things as though a mist had descended over her thoughts and to add to this she was finding that every part of body was becoming increasingly sensitive, not in a distracting way but in more of a pleasant way.

That morning went by quickly as the makeshift crew took stock of what was of use and what could be dangerous on the craft. When lunchtime came they sat and talked about what they found so far and they agreed there were some parts of the craft that simply weren't worth checking. Jessica suggested that they all continue looking after eating as her and Alice hadn't even got through half of the creates in the cargo bay.

They started searching again going through create after create and finding mainly slutty clothing and food, which they put to one side. Eventually Allen called over to everyone from the box he was rummaging through.

'Wow look at this' he said as he delicately pulled out a wide tube of blue glowing liquid.

'Careful with that!' Emma called in a pointed tone. Allen rolled his eyes.

'What do you suppose it is?' he wondered as the others gathered around the tube which was about a foot in length and sealed with metal caps at both ends.

'Looks weird. Not a proper liquid, almost gel-like.' Alice said

'It's the glow that's worrying me!' Summer added. 'Never seen anything glow like that without power before'

'Yeah it's very strange. Judging by the other stuff maybe it's not something we should really look into' Jessica tried to say but Allen wasn't listening.

'Hang on there's more stuff in here! Hold this, will you?' And without waiting for an answer thrust the tube toward Marie who took the glowing liquid tube in unprepared hands. Things had been getting uncomfortable for a while now. Her clothes had started to feel tighter and tighter as the day went by and her thoughts were drifting in and out of focus for longer. To cap it off, almost every touch was now feeling good. Emma had accidently brushed past her arm earlier and the sensation had been unexpectedly nice, almost like her arm was being massaged.

Allen pulled out some large journals from the bottom of the box and flick to a random page.

'This looks like someone's research! Maybe we could use this to try and devise a reversal at some' He suggested.

'Yeah that's not a bad idea!' Blurted Summer leaning into look at the journal pages. 'Look here. This is the formula for the blue glowing gunk!' The others made an effort to crane over and see what she was talking about. All except Marie who had become fascinated with the glowing tube she held in her hands. She held it up to the light and drew it closer. The blue was so deep you could barely see through. There was something oddly inviting about it. She lowered it and shook it. Bubbles appeared floating inside. Marie smiled as the bubbles settled. She shook it again but this time her hand slipped and the tube fell. There was a moment where she watched it topple downwards, her hazy thoughts forgetting what would happen next. It hit the ground with a loud thud and dented one of the metal ends. The others spun around instantly to see what had happened and gave Marie a shocked look. It took her a moment to catch up and realise why they were looking like that.

'What's wrong with you?!' Demanded Emma 'All you had to do was hold it carefully!'

'Oh! Thankfully it didn't break! My hearts in my mouth' Alice chimed

'Look Marie you've been all weird today. You don't seem to be able to focus on anything. Why don't you just go upstairs to the Flight-deck and keep an eye on the radar?' Jessica said, trying to sound diplomatic as she picked up the tube carefully. Marie agreed and almost ran off up the stairs as the others turned back to their work.

Marie found the radar easy enough and seemed to be able to follow Jessica's instructions easily. The sweeping line was simple to watch and seemed to ease her mind somewhat. She could concentrate on something this easy. Marie sat on the comfortable leather swivel chair in front of the console and stared straight at the screen. After a while the discomfort of her clothes became too much and she decided she needed to do something. She unhooked her bra which practically pinged off, undid her jeans and leaned back. An hour or so passed without her even noticing and with barely a thought flowing through her head. She rubbed her neck which was becoming stiff after staring at the same place and felt her skin tingle slightly. It felt good and her hands seemed to take on a life of their own tracing the lines of her body down again. Wherever they fell seemed to develop the same tingling sensation that faded slowly. Her wandering hands found their way to her breasts where they started feeling them through the fabric. It felt good but something in Marie's head told her it was wrong and that she should stop but she couldn't focus on why. One hand snaked south and found its way down to where her jeans had been unbuttoned and was starting creeping beneath her underwear when a call came up the stairs and startled Marie back into the moment.

'Marie!' It was Alice. 'Marie we've finished in the cargo hold and we're doing some dinner if you'd like some?' Marie realised that she was hungry though she couldn't understand why she hadn't noticed until now.

'On my way' she called back and tried to make herself look presentable. She gave up trying to put the bra back on and hoped the others wouldn't notice. She only just managed to do up the jeans again but she could hear them creaking with every step. She made it down to the mess hall and apologized to them all as it felt like the right thing to do and sat down as the food was served. Pasta again. The conversation seemed to flow more freely over dinner which Marie was thankful for as it drew attention away from her and her tight fitting clothes. The only one who seemed to notice was Allen who sat across from her at the end of the table. Her blouse was definitely starting to part in the middle now and part of Marie was getting concerned about what was happening to her body but another part of her seemed more interested in what Allen thought. She yawned and stretched pushing her chest forward but not really knowing why. She saw him looking straight at her chest and she smiled and blushed as a feeling of nervous excitement burst in her belly. Allen looked a bit surprised by this. For his part he'd never really noticed Marie like this before. As she ate she found herself catching his eye and making the occasional suggestive motion with her fork and tongue. At this point something loud at the back of her mind brought back into the moment and she blushed bright red. She mumbled thanks for the food, said her goodnights and quickly went into her room.

Hypnojim
Hypnojim
44 Followers
12