Escape Ch. 01: Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making sure the door was locked behind her Marie quickly shed her clothing and looked at herself in the mirror. Parts of her body had noticeably changed now. Her hips seemed wider somehow and her ass had filled out slightly whilst her breasts had gone up at least one cup size. In her clouded mind Marie couldn't quite understand what had happened only that there was something bad happening to her. She reached up nervously and felt one of her breasts. The touch made her shudder and the same tingling sensation as before rushed around her body chasing away all unhappy thoughts and worries. She let go and forced her arms to her side. Uncertain what just happened. After standing still and trying to think for what seemed like ages Marie finally made the decision to go to sleep and fell on to her bed in her naked state falling asleep almost straight away.

That night was filled more unusual dreams for Marie. She pictured herself on a stage naked with lights pointing at her. She could hear some kind of audience out beyond the light but couldn't see through the dazzling brightness. Looking around she saw a dark haired woman with a luscious figure in nothing but high heels striding towards her. Marie stood rooted to ground and when the woman reached her she pulled Marie close and kissed her passionately. At first she tried to resist the kissing but then she heard the crowd cheering and then felt the excitement building inside her with every cheer. The woman's hands were now feeling Marie's body. One was squeezing her ass whilst the other found her left nipple and pinched. Marie gasped with pleasure and the woman broke off the kiss and started licking Marie's breasts. A sea of pleasure washed over her as the cheering from the crowd grew louder. The woman's tongue was on the move down and Marie felt her legs part without her telling them to and the tongue found her clit. More waves washed over her and she could feel herself getting close to cumming but then the women stopped, reached up and pulled Marie down to her knee where they embraced and kissed again before the women pushed her back until she was laying down. She rolled beside Marie and started licking her breasts again whilst her fingers found Marie's pussy. The crowd started whooping and cheering and Marie realised there was someone else on stage as well. A naked man was crossing the stage towards her. His cock was fully erect. At the sight of it Marie felt her mouth drool. All reason seemed to abandon her. He reached her and positioned himself between her legs. She could feel the warmth of his cock rubbing against her pussy and she ached for it. He was teasing her. He smiled down at her and positioned himself at the entrance to her pussy. Marie could feel the tip almost inside her when an almighty siren woke her up. She looked down and found herself drenched in sweat with both her hands between her legs. She thought about moving but her mind had become even more cloudy and her pussy was still demanding attention despite the siren.

'We've been tracked! There's a hostile ship closing in. Everyone better get up to the Flight-deck!' Allen's voice came loud and clear over the top of the siren. This seemed to startle Marie enough to get her up and moving. She stood and turned the lights on and saw herself in the mirror. It came as a shock through the clouds in her mind. Her breasts were now at least a DD and seemed to defy gravity while her ass had really pushed out with her hips widening further. Her hair was now a perfect blonde yellow which curled lightly down her neck onto her chest. Then the body wide tingling hit her. She had never felt this aroused. She couldn't stop the sensation but something inside told her she had to get to the Flight-deck. Marie glanced at her old clothes in a pile on the floor. There was no way they'd fit again. She looked quickly in the wardrobe and found a large white dressing gown which she pulled on quickly.

Marie was the last of them to arrive and Allen was explaining that a hostile craft was approaching quickly from behind. He'd managed to get shield cover up around their craft but whilst he could steer it he would need help monitoring things and with the ships guns. He'd identified a shock cannon on each side of the craft which were operated from separate positions either side of the flight-deck. He talked quickly and got people into places, leaving Marie to take the left cannon. She looked down at the console in front of her. It all seemed so confusing. There was a screen with a crosshair in the centre with a big red button below but in her current cloudy aroused state she couldn't make sense of it.

'I'm going to turn the craft quickly to the left and then Marie you fire the cannon! That way they won't have time to maneuver out of the way. Ok here we go!' Allen called over. Marie didn't understand what she was meant to do as she felt the craft shift to the left. Another craft appeared at the centre of the crosshair on the monitor in front of her and Marie stared at it curiously.

'Fire!' Came the collective shout from everyone else. Marie turned around to see them all watching her. Emma ran over and barged her out of the way hitting the red button hard. They saw the shot hit the chasing craft . Slowly their enemy turned away and seemed to be heading back where it had come from. There was an audible sigh as they saw the other craft leaving them alone. The relief quickly gave way to anger as they turned to face Marie.

'What the hell was that?!' Cried Jessica at her. Marie didn't know what to say as they all tore into her. She just couldn't understand what was happening. She quickly and wordlessly went to return to her room not wanting to upset anyone else but Emma grabbed the belt of her gown to stop her. The force of the movement pulled Marie's gown from her back and after a few last steps she was left there standing naked in front of them. She saw them looking at her body and she felt a strange surge of excitement.

'Oh darling, that wasn't a bite mark on your neck was it?' Said Jessica breaking the silence.

'What do we do?' Alice asked.

'We have to put her in one of the holding cells right now!' Said Emma quickly.

It was evening that same day and they all stood looking into Marie's cell through the one way glass. The initial shock had died away and they were all ready to talk about it. They could she her laying on her side on the large double bed at the centre of the cell. Summer had tried to explain to her why it was still important to wear clothes but the only thing they could find that Marie could wear was a blue latex dress that barely covered her breasts and finished just below her ass. For the moment she seemed to be caught somewhere between severe guilt and extreme arousal.

'So what do we do with her?' Alice started

'We could...' Started Allen

'Don't even think about it!' Emma shouted over him

'I was going to say we could try curing her when we finally get to the nearest port and find a doctor.' Allen continued.

'Oh that's not a bad idea, I guess' Conceded Emma.

'Ok but in the meantime we should only go in the cell to give her food and nothing else. We can't risk this happening to anyone else' Jessica stated, there was a mutter of agreement and they filtered out of the room.

Allen woke up with a start. He checked his watch, 1.30am. He never slept well on space flights. Leaving his room and heading to the mess hall for a drink he noticed that the light was still on in Marie's cell. He decided to check on her and headed into the viewing area. She was still laying on her side but this time he could hear her sobbing. He knew he wasn't meant to go in the cell but he couldn't leave her like this. Leaving the viewing area Allen punched a number in the key panel on the cell door and entered. He sat down next to Marie on the bed in the cell.

'Hey Marie, don't cry' He said softly.

'I'm so confused.' Marie sobbed

'We're gonna help you. Somehow'

'Help? Thank you but I don't know what to do.' Marie said brightening a bit and stopped sobbing

'Then do what feels right to you now' Allen smiled, grabbing the first cheesy line he could think of. Then left the cell.

Marie heard him leave and then tried to think through the fog that engulfed her mind. All that she could think now was 'Do what feels right' over and over. She could feel her guilt and anguish fading and her arousal start to take control of her again. Rolling on to her back she ran her hands down her body then pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her perfect tits and started playing with them. The tingling sensation spread quickly across her body again and a hand pulled up the bottom of her dress exposing her already wet pussy. As Marie fingered herself she let out louder and louder moans of pleasure. She was doing what felt right but she knew what would feel even better would to be fucked.

'Allen! Please fuck me! I need it!' She called out mindlessly moaning with pleasure.

In the cell viewing area Allen watched, surprised at what a big effect he had had. Watching Marie play with herself while calling his name was a bit too much of an invitation for him. For a moment he thought about if it was right to do it but then he concluded that if not him then someone else would and he moved back into the cell making sure the door was shut behind him but not locked. Marie smiled at him as he entered the cell and crawled to him on her hands and knees across the bed making sure he could see her swinging tits, her head coming level with his crouch. Marie undid his trousers and took his cock in her mouth. She didn't know why but it felt so natural as she sucked him off. After a few minutes Allen took his cock out of her mouth and got up on the bed behind Marie. She could feel the tip of cock rubbing against her pussy and she moaned loudly. A small voice inside her head said 'Don't do this!' but another much louder voice said 'I've got to move my hips back' and she listened to the louder one. Marie hips moved back impaling her on to Allen's cock. She gasped with pleasure with every thrust she could hear him slapping against her ass and it just added to her arousal. The fog in her mind was clearing and she could feel a massive orgasm building like the fog had somehow shifted in her body and was coming out as pure pleasure. She came hard and fell forward, blacking out briefly. Moments later when she came to, Allen was laying on the bed still rock hard. Marie smiled, she knew exactly what to do now. Life was simple. She mounted him feeling him fill her up again then staying upright to allow access to her tits she started to bounce up and down on him. With every stroke she could feel her former self melt away through her pussy. She no longer needed to remember her boring past. Allen reached up and grabbed Marie's tits and she moaned deeply.

'Yes! Play with my titties! I love the feel of your cock in my cunt! Use me like a Fuckslave whore!' Marie no longer cared about anything other than sex. She could feel Allen quickening the pace beneath her so she started bouncing faster. He thrust deep inside her and they both came. For Marie the world was now complete.

The new Fuckslave slumped forward on top of Allen, breathing heavily. Allen slid his cock out from within her causing her to moan slightly and rolled her off him on to the bed where she seemed to fall asleep. Collecting his clothes he made for the door getting dressed as he went. Stepping out from the cell he froze. Walking across the mess hall was Emma. She looked around at the noise of the door opening, saw Allen and then saw his undone belt. Anger welled up inside her.

'You complete bastard.' She said in the type of calm voice reserved for the truly angry. Allen wordlessly started to move away back to his room to escape her wrath but as he moved Emma reached to her belt, pulled out a gun and pointed at him. Allen froze.

'Woah. You've got a gun on a space craft?'

'Yeah! Thought I might need it. Looks like I was right' She said whilst crossing the room and deliberately placing herself between him and Marie's cell.

'What are you going to do?' Allen asked trying to look as calm as he could.

'I'd sure like to shoot you right now to start with but for now you're going in the other cell.'

'Oh Come on Em, Marie needed it. You saw how unhappy she'd become.'

'I don't believe you sometimes! You yourself were saying about curing her earlier today!'

'We can still try though.'

'What after you fucked her brains out! No! Go on in that cell!' See indicated the door with her gun but Allen's eyes were now looking straight passed her. She paused and looked around to catch a sight of Marie before something heavy landed on her head knocking her out.

12