Escape from Chaos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you could wait for me and I'll make you feel good too!" whispered Sarah as she stunned her new partner.

"Oh fuck! Sarah! Touch my pussy dear, please!"

Sarah threw the blankets away and got her face between Stacy's legs in a snap.

"Oh my! Your pussy is so neat and clean, not like mine! It smells so nice too babe! Ummmnng, I'm gonna have to check your lovely flower out!"

Sarah licked Stacy's labia and soon found her special place. She lapped up the excess liquids and placed her forefinger in and stimulated her clit that made the older woman cry in total pleasure. In just a few minutes of stroking and sucking, Sarah had Stacy's pussy thrust firmly into her mouth, as her hands supported her firm ass and her back arched screaming for more. Sarah felt her first orgasm gush into her mouth as she gobbled up the lovely nectar. The young woman's arms had kept fondling Stacy's ripe mounds and nips, which always helped her to achieve the best orgasms.

"Oh Sarah, you are such a good lover! Let me do you now!" Stacy whispered as they kissed and licked each other slowly, hoping to find some new taste with each try. It was still almost pitch dark in the room, only one candle was still flickering in the corner. Stacy moved around and saw that Sarah's pussy had blossomed while she had been licking her. As Sarah splayed her legs apart her exposed pussy seemed so inviting. Stacy fingered Sarah's untrimmed pussy mound. The petals of her labia were thin and her clit was hidden but that didn't stop her from massaging her lovely womanhood. She slowly spread her womanhood open and inserted her finger.

"You have such a nice pussy dear, I've been dreaming of licking you for hours now," Stacy whispered to her.

"Take me, Stacy, me I'm yours!" Sarah sighed deeply in delight.

Stacy gently massaged her clit a few more times looking up right into her lover's eyes as she fingered her pliant wet pussy

She sucked her slowly as her fingers massaged Sarah's small clitoris. She took the love bud in her in her mouth and sucked it very slowly, giving it a nice tug with her firm lips. Her hands caressed Sarah's lovely shaped C cup breasts, tantalizing those hard nips with her experienced fingers.

"Ummgnnnnh, yes, oh yes Stace! So nice!" Sarah whispered back to her.

"Oh suck me, good babe, suck me good, it's been so long, ummmnnngghaa," Sarah moaned as Stacy enjoyed her fragrant muff for a pre-breakfast meal. Stacy loved to get a lover nice and wet and then rub her nipple on that soaking wet clitoris and follow up with some hot tribbing. Sarah was enjoying the ministrations as much as she was giving them.

Stacy's two fingers moved in and out faster, her tongue found a special spot on the top of her canal as Sarah arched her back and shoved her pussy deeper into her lover's mouth.

Stacy came up for air saying, "Oh Sarah I want you so badly! I want to rub my pussy all over yours now!"

"Oh yes, YES darling I love to trib!" Sarah moaned as she moved herself into a better position.

Stacy got right on top of Sarah and thrust her neatly shaved pussy mound onto her lover. They kissed and caressed each other as their lovely breasts crushed against one another. Kisses mixed with tears of joy for Sarah as she felt so loved and turned on by this perfect woman. Stacy's heart was racing one hundred miles an hour as she felt her clit rub against Sarah's bush.

"Oh fuck yeah, oh yeah babe you smell so nice and hot to me!" Stacy moaned in her ear.

She wasn't even close to orgasm but her thighs and abdomen were on fire for her new lover! Stacy's endorphins were rushing through her brain as she pulsed her clit onto Sarah's vibrant young body. Their bodies forced into one another, their pussies colliding in a nice rhythm to create the perfect rush of pleasure. They were both extremely wet and Stacy slowly moved her body down and rubbed her erect nipple on Sarah's engorged clitoris. She sucked that loved knob slowly and lovingly and reached over to her night table and grabbed her flesh colored nine-inch long strap on. The straps and leather tummy pad got in the way but she inserted into Sarah as she sucked and massaged her soaking wet clit.

"Oh yeah babe, fuck me with your giant dildo darling. I want to please you SO much too!" Sarah moaned as Stacy fucked her pussy with the huge phallus. Sarah squirmed in pure lust for Stacy's touch. She'd stopped fondling her pert nipples while she enjoyed the sight of Sarah's vaginal pleasure seeking with her fleshy rubbery phallus.

"Oh Stacy, strap it on and take me, babe, take me to the next level with you!"

Stacy strapped it on and fucked her really slow as she spread her sweet legs and got on the top, she made sure to also fondle her lovers breasts simultaneously. As she picked up the pace, the bed shook, the room swayed for them both, as the wind seemed to pick up too. The fragrance of pussy juices, sweat and scented oils permeated the small bedroom. The candle was still glowing meekly but the dark blue light of dawn began to break as Stacy fucked her new lover Sarah harder. They were both drenched in sweat on top of the sheets as they kissed and fucked, the phallus came out a few times by accident and when Stacy put it back in once, she missed her opening and it rubbed hard right on her clit which sent shock waves through Sarah. She was right on the cusp of a great climax when Stacy decided to take it off and wanted to grind her own pussy again into Sarah's.

"Come on babe, lets trib this one out!" Stacy intoned forcefully. She was breathing really hard and desperately wanted to cum on Sarah's wetness.

They adjusted their positions and their sweet wet mounds met as they used their backs and arms to stabilize their bodies.

"FUCK me hard Stacy, Fuck me harder! I can't feel your clit yet Stace, fuck me harder!"

"Oh fuck Sarah, you look so fuckin' good to me, I' m almost there, ummnngghhh," Stacy moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck! wait for me, Stacy, I'm so fuckin' close yessssSSSSS!" Sarah's body vibrated with intense pleasure.

"Oh Sarah, cumminghhhaaaaa" Stacy's pussy erupted with a small dollop of cumjuices to help lubricate their first union.

Two lovely women caressed each other and moved closer as they reached out and embraced one another.

Sarah moved in closer first and got right on top of Stacy and sucked her super erect nips and kissed them until their lips met for a long intense tongue kiss.

"Oh fuck you are so HOT Stacy!! I've never been with someone like you!"

A bit later they both got up to pee and met in the narrow corridor after using the toilet. They were both nude as Stacy placed both of her hands on Sarah's arms and quickly pinned her to the wall and kissed her with all her passion. The therapist fingered Sarah's wet pussy quickly finding her swollen clitoris as Sarah wrapped herself around this woman. Sarah's quick intense orgasms shook Stacy as she held Sarah tighter and lead her back to the bed so they could cuddle and kiss some more. No words needed to be spoken; they had found a special bond and were going to hold onto that bond with all their energy and love for one another.

The winds had picked up again and the sounds from outside sounded like two freight trains going in opposite directions, crossing right in front of the apartment. The horrible sounds of debris crashing around, garbage cans, siding, and rain swooshing around as the two women cuddled against the impending doom of the early morning never-ending storm. They cried and laughed together, trying to make sense of this new fearful reality.


Days went by where all they could do was survive in a minimal existence of sharing Stacy's remaining food and making love. They tried going out a few times, but were rebuffed by the torrential rains and never ending high winds. Finally the weather subsided and Stacy and Sarah went back to the place they met to see it totally destroyed! Stacy had lost her job and there were no people around to even consult with about what to do next. They retreated to Stacy's apartment to figure out their next move.

"We are going to have to deal with the reality that we need to find some decent food today," Stacy said as they finished some of the last coffee she had left.

"My Dad was a cop and he left me a few weapons to protect myself with. These are the times he may have had in mind when he showed me how to use them," Stacy said as they finished the meager breakfast they had. Stacy walked to a closet and pulled out a metal box with a special lock on it. She opened it to uncover two semi-automatic handguns. There were a few boxes of ammo too.

"Do you have any experience with guns, Sarah?"

"A bit, I used to do some target shooting to get some of my frustrations out. My brother showed me how to shoot back then. But those were not automatics."

Stacy showed the weapon to her, how to hold, load and aim.

"If someone is attacking you or me, aim for their torso,"

"These are terrible times, we have to be ready for almost every situation, okay?" Stacy said with confidence, hiding her fears very well.

"Got it babe. Hopefully we don't have to kill for some food today, but I see that day coming too, it IS scary!" Sarah said soberly.

A few hours later when the winds calmed, the two women got dressed in warm clothing, hiding their weapons is large shoulder bags. They also brought along some pepper spray and Mace just in case. Cash was the only currency these days and there were gangs of thugs in the evening and late afternoons to beware of all over town. Stacy's place was in a mixed ethnic and racial neighborhood, and luckily the markets were only a few blocks away.

The market opened at 10am and they were in line with others for the opening. Luckily the two women were able to buy some provisions to last more than a few weeks if they rationed carefully. The bags were heavy and they made their way back with haste but while passing a small playground they witnessed a woman of color being harassed by some guys.

The harassment was escalating into a full-blown attack when Stacy put down her two bags, told Sarah to wait and hide and be on alert for others around her. Stacy pulled out her automatic, took off the safety and snuck up on the gang as they were attempting to undress the woman. Two of them were holding her down and one guy was struggling with her on the ground, trying to disrobe her. The woman was in decent shape and about thirty years old, doing her best to fend off three guys. It was a loud and violent struggle for the young woman.

"Leave her alone NOW or you DIE motherfucker!" Stacy shouted loudly as she was in range. The guy furthest from the woman spun around and had something in his hand resembling a gun and Stacy shot at him. She hit him in the lower abdomen and he went down fast as the others scattered quickly.

Stacy ran to the woman, checked her out and noticed she had a gash on her arm. She was an attractive young African American woman with braided hair and tight jeans on. Her shirt was torn open, her bra seemed cut off, her breast exposed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, are you a cop?"

"Hell no! But we have to get you outta here before this guy ID's us and gets his thug friends back!" Stacy said as she looked around and caught

Sarah hiding behind some garbage cans with her weapon ready and guarding their food.

"Come with me!" Stacy said and she helped the young woman get up as she puts her ripped top back on.

Stacy couldn't help but notice her large breasts with dark extended nipples as she got herself back together. Stacy was glad she didn't miss the guy and hit her for sure.

The two women ran back to where Sarah was hiding and still looking out for any more returning thugs, still with her gun out.

"Oh thanks, so much for rescuing me those guys got my cash and were going to rape me!"

"I live around the corner. My girlfriend and I just got food, you can come back with us till it's safe for you!" Stacy said as they ran toward Sarah.

"My name is Leesa," she said and she smiled and thanked Stacy again.

The three ran back to Stacy's downstairs woman cave in time for another blast of heavy wind and rain to fall in the late morning.

The sounds of sirens and debris blowing around the solid stone house were a comfort for all three women as Sarah and Stacy tended to Leesa's wounded arm.

"Luckily, you won't need stitches, but we only have some topical gel and peroxide to stop an infection," Sarah said bandaging her wound carefully.

"I was going to get my car and get out of this town already, it's gotten so bad now," Leesa said eyeing them both cautiously.

"You're welcome to stay here if you want Leesa," Stacy said putting her arm around Sarah's waist.

"My lover and I don't mind. We know how dangerous it is out there now and we were also going to make plans to get out soon," Stacy continued.

"My son got out a few months ago to stay with his dad in Georgia. We're divorced and I was going to head up to Canada. I've heard it's better up there, but the radiation levels are spiking almost everywhere these days," Leesa said with a somber tone in her voice.

"It's good you have some firepower too. I have some defensive things back in my place but I' m up in Harlem and had come down to see if the farmers' market was still here. I guess those thugs answered that question," Leesa said.

"That goon did something to my breast too. Do you mind taking a look underneath Stacy?" Leesa asked meekly. She wondered if she was truly welcome here or if she was imposing on two women who obviously wanted some privacy.

"Could you excuse us for a few seconds first Leesa? Sarah and I haven't really had time to process all these things out. We'll be right back." Stacy motioned to Sarah to follow her into the kitchen and they closed the door behind them.

"What are you thinking Stacy?" whispered Sarah.

"Well, she has a car. We've got some firepower and food. Would it be so bad if we asked her to give us a ride upstate? I've got a few friends around Kingston. We could share our food, with her and maybe share her car to get there. She is very attractive too you know, she could be into women also...?" Stacy said smiling, touching Sarah on her shoulder, making Sarah feel secure about their relationship.

"I know. I think she's actually very beautiful too with her light brown complexion and firm body. I hope she's not injured too badly. She will need to rest here a few days for sure." Sarah had worked as a medical assistant for a short while before becoming a teacher.

They agreed to ask her for a ride if they shared food and the comfort of the place here. They went back into the main room to see Leesa in the bathroom trying to tend to her abrasions.

"Listen Leesa, we were wondering if you'd be amenable to giving us a ride upstate to Kingston on your way to Canada? We could share our food here and let you stay until you're ready to get back to your place? How does that sound to you?"

Leesa was still examining her bare breast in the bathroom mirror as she listened to their proposal when they came to talk to her.

"Hmmmnn, that may work out you know. Let me think on it for a few minutes," Leesa was very comfortable touching and showing her breasts to other women, something most straight women in this situation may've been a bit more reticent to do

"Let me take a closer look at your breast Leesa if you're okay with letting me?" Sarah asked her.

"Sure, no problem,"

"You do have a lovely pair Leesa, were you always big growing up and all?" Sarah asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, lots of guys tried to get their paws and tongues on these babies, but I've always been sort of big!" Leesa said jokingly.

Leesa lifted up her right breast and showed it to Sarah who noticed the scratch almost right above the crease. Luckily it was not bleeding but it was quite red and probably hurt.

"I need to see it in more light, let's get closer to the light," Sarah said, grabbing a flashlight.

"I think the guy scratched me with his fingernail or something. One guy had a knife, the guy you shot had a gun. You're a really good shot Stacy by the way! I'm kinda still in shock at what just happened," Leesa said.

Leesa went back in the bathroom with Sarah, while Stacy watched in the doorway.

Leesa hung up the bloody, colorful purple and blue top that was ripped badly. Her bra was gone too. Sarah sat on the toilet seat cover and gently held her right breast in her hand as she peered underneath where there was an obvious, serious abrasion. Sarah washed it with some warm water and a bit of peroxide. It stung and Leesa instinctively grabbed Sarah's arm reflexively for support.

"I'm so sorry to grab you like that!" Leesa said apologetically.

"No, No, please! It's fine. I know it must hurt a lot," Sarah said compassionately.

Sarah caressed her bare shoulder to make her feel more comfortable.

It wasn't fine. Leesa had never been with two women like this before who wanted to care for her, and didn't judge her for almost being raped and assaulted by a gang. Leesa broke down in tears into Sarah's arms. Her naked breasts pushed into her soft cotton top. Sarah was totally aroused but dared not show that to Leesa. Stacy noticed her blush and knew she'd be just as aroused if Leesa had pushed those lovely breasts into her too!

"I'm so sorry, I'm a real mess today!" Leesa said again defensively.

"Leesa, please! You're in shock! You have to stay here tonight and just rest. We've got plenty of food to share," Stacy said warmly.

"You two are just so welcoming! I really appreciate this!" Leesa said warmly looking at both of them.

A very straight-laced Baptist mother in Georgia raised Leesa. Her dad had been a preacher too in the local church. She had left that life years ago to try to sing in jazz groups but had found herself waitressing in restaurants instead. Her attractive figure was the product of many years of gym training trying to make it in woman's' basketball and swimming teams in college. She was actually great looking a forty-one year old woman and had them both fooled once she calmed down and they all had dinner together. She had recently been working as a fitness instructor at a gym and had made a few yoga and exercise videos, mainly aimed at women.

The three women stayed up late sharing about themselves as Stacy and Sarah were quite honest about how they had just met and what had transpired between them sexually. Leesa seemed intrigued they were recent lovers and had been bisexual most of their lives. Leesa seemed very interested in knowing more about both of them and sharing about being bisexual. She told them she'd never been with a woman before but had wondered how it would feel and how the orgasms would differ. She also shared about her fears for the future due to the climate and food crisis.

The fact that Stacy's apartment had no heat but still had natural gas to cook with allowed them to fill large pots of hot water to take baths. Leesa helped this process and felt comfortable borrowing a nightie from Stacy to wear while they filled the tub. It took about forty-five45 minutes of ferrying large pots of water to the bath and refilling them, heating them for a few minutes. Stacy had one of those old cast iron claw foot tubs in her bathroom. Luckily she still had some bath salts and bubble baths to ease the muscles once they finally got it filled with nice hot water.

Leesa took a quick bath and saved some of the hot water for them. Stacy took the next bath and invited Sarah in but she declined, as she heated up some more water for her bath.

After they all bathed and toweled off Stacy made a bed for Leesa on the couch in the living room. The three women sat on the couch, Leesa had her nighty on but s She took off the nightie in front of them both, showing off her heavenly curvaceous body, her extended nipples stood out like little lovely dark peaks. Leesa sat on the edge of the couch naked and looked at her bandage as Stacy and Sarah looked on in amazement at this lovely woman who had somehow joined them in this adventure.