Escape from Chaos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you both for being so welcoming and super nice to me," she said authentically. Stacy caressed Leesa's lovely braids slowly and deliberately.

"These braids are so cool!" Stacy said trying hard not to fawn over this lovely woman too much. It was abundantly clear to Sarah how turned on Stacy was to Leesa.

Stacy dropped the towel hiding her breasts and sat on the other side of Leesa on the couch and began stroking Leesa's thighs.

"Stacy, I would love to see you make love together, is there a chance you would just let me watch?

"Only if you promise to join in if you feel comfortable," they both said together. Everyone laughed.

Sarah took off her towel also as Sarah caressed Leesa's arm and fondled her ample naked breast. She leaned into Leesa and kissed her which drew Leesa's arm around Sarah. Their tongues met and Leesa moaned low into Sarah's wanting mouth. Stacy continued to stroke and play with the soft braids of Leesa's luscious hair. Stacy cupped Leesa's heavenly breasts with her warm hands and leaned in and kissed Leesa's shoulder. Leesa turned to her right and kissed Stacy as the therapist put her hand under Leesa's chin. After the kiss Stacy pressed her abundant chest into Leesa's back and fondled those lovely dark orbs, making sure to tease her taut nipples to attention.

"Oh my, Stacy I feel your lovely tits on my back! It's very arousing! I've never felt this way about women before!" Leesa admitted getting warmer and warmer by the second.

They took turns kissing Leesa, trying to initiate her into being comfortable making love to women.

"Let's leave this couch already and head to the bedroom!" Stacy suggested.

Stacy and Sarah eased Leesa onto the large bed and pulled back the heavy comforter that would be needed much later. Sarah suggested she just get comfortable and she and Stacy would make her feel good.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, okay Leesa?" Sarah said looking into her eyes for some indication that she felt okay with them.

"UmmHummmn," Leesa smiled back at both.

Stacy went down on her immediately, spreading her golden brown thighs and taking in the lovely natural scent of this gorgeous woman. Her pussy was mostly shaved clean with a very thin patch of triangular trimmed nappy hair above her vulva. Her thick labia folds hid her very large charm of a very long and shapely clitoris. Its pink color stood out from the dark folds of her flowering womanhood. Stacy could see she had already become somewhat moist as she slowly and carefully opened her lips to reveal the tasty morsel of her extra sensitive love nub.

"Oh fuck, Stacy yes that feels SO fuckin' good!" Leesa said as Stacy took to sucking her clit right away. Stacy was horny to feel how this woman would respond to two women at the same time.

Sarah was in heaven licking and sucking her nipples as Stacy was finger fucking her and sucking on her clit. Leesa clenched her core muscles and thrust her pussy deeper into Stacy's wanting mouth. Sarah took hold of her muscular arm and took her entire breast into her wanting mouth. The therapist grabbed her ass and massaged her anus a bit too as her tongue swabbed her delicious wet clit.

"Oh, Oh, yes YES oh FUCK! YES! YES!" Leesa moaned in total lustful pleasure. It seemed that all of her nerve endings on her clit and nipples were firing all at once giving her the most pleasurable sex she'd experienced in a long while.

Sarah was getting hornier by the second too. She rubbed her clit furiously while she sucked on Leesa's heaving breasts. She wanted to mount Leesa's face but needed to make sure it was what Leesa wanted.

"Leesa, can I mount your face and let you taste my warm pussy? I'm so hot to feel your lovely tongue on me now!" Sarah asked her.

"Oh sure babe, get on me, shove your nice mound in my face!"

Sarah loved when other women talked dirty and mounted Leesa's large frame. Her knees were on each side of her arms and Leesa grabbed her ass and brought her pussy to her face.

Sarah tipped her hips up and thrust herself into Leesa's inexperienced tongue. The lovely African American woman got her dominant hand free and parted her folds, fingered her a bit and found her essence with the tip of her tongue. Leesa found her pink pearl as Sarah bucked up and thrust her pussy deeper into Leesa.

"Oh suck me, Leesa, suck me hard, yes right there!" Sarah sort of guided her with the small amount of feedback but Leesa was a natural.

Stacy was finger-fucking Leesa with a nice rhythm, sucking licking, fingering her G spot and making sure to caress her lovely thighs too!

With one hand on Leesa's clit Stacy reached over and grabbed her huge flesh colored strap on and lubed it with some heavy saliva and her own pussy juices.

She rubbed the hard rubber cock right onto Leesa's swollen pink clitoris as she inserted her finger into Leesa's warm anus.

Leesa bucked and squirmed, She felt her climax almost approaching but wanted to prolong the feelings she was enjoying first. She relaxed and let Stacy fuck her hard with the rubber cock as she fingered her anus, then took away the phallus and sucked hard on her now fully swollen clit.

Leesa couldn't keep sucking on Sarah anymore, her own pleasure was mounting faster than she could ever imagine!

"Oh, OH, OH OHHHH, fuck yes yes YEAHHHHHHH!!" Leesa cried. Leesa thrust her hips up and down frantically as Stacy tried to keep up the rhythm of her stroking and sucking. Suddenly her pussy mound spurted loads of juices right into Stacy's mouth, showering her face and even on some of her lovely breasts. Stacy lapped up every bit of her cumjuices and kissed her lovely clit and pussy clean. Her own fingers were soaked with Leesa's juices as she fingered her own pussy. Sarah was poised to re engaged with Leesa's mouth after she came and rode Leesa's tongue to a fulfilling hot orgasm too. Both women fell off on either side of Leesa and began to hug her like a queen bee that had all the honey! Stacy and Sarah kissed each other over Leesa' s breasts and fondled her at the same time, allowing her to cum a few more times with kisses from both of them.

"That was so FUCKIN' HOT!" I've never had two women like that! Leesa was exhausted but satiated.

"Do you always cum like that Leesa?" Stacy asked licking her lips to get one more taste of her.

"Yeah I forgot to warn you, I'm a big cummer!"

"You sure are girl!"

Sarah had cum all over Leesa's mouth too but not as much as Leesa squirted all over the bed, saturating the sheets with the lovely scent.

After much kissing all around, Leesa and Sarah ganged up on Stacy and made her have an intense orgasm, which lasted a nice long time. They woke up the next morning hugging and caressing each other. Leesa needed to get back to her apartment and gather up her things. They made plans to get Leesa's car if it was still in the garage and try to get upstate away from the crazy city that was devolving into utter chaos.

END OF PART 1