Escape from Dominatrix Island

Story Info
A femdom adventure story.
26.7k words
3.89
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Escape From Dominatrix Island

ChristopherDB Copyright 2023

On a lower level of the citadel, there was a long stone corridor along an outside wall. Large windows on one side overlooked a terraced garden where other men worked. Beyond the garden's low walls, the rocky landscape tumbled down over tall cliffs into the sea.

My task for the morning was to sweep the corridor and mop it later. While the men outside were permitted to wear loose fitting ragged clothing, I was only given a flimsy pair of sandals, and some thong underwear made of a rough cloth that would sometimes chafe at my scrotum.

The air was cool on my exposed skin, so I worked a bit more slowly when I swept in front of the windows, savoring the warm rays of the sun.

Two young female guards were loitering near the end of the passage, smoking cigarettes and talking in a language I didn't understand. The island was ruled by women, and I'd been tormented by these sadistic guards before.

Sometimes they could be avoided but now I had no choice but to keep working my way towards them. They wore black knee high leather boots, and their high heels echoed off the stone walls when they periodically walked over to an open window and casually flicked their cigarette ash outside.

The men in the garden below worked even more slowly, though they didn't appear to be supervised at all. Perhaps they were too weak to escape. I'd mostly been fed a thin gruel since I'd arrived perhaps a few weeks ago. I was losing track of the days, and becoming weaker, probably malnourished.

One of the guards began to slap the face of a small leather paddle against the open palm of her hand as I got closer. The other gave a low menacing laugh, and periodically flicked her riding crop through the air with a whooshing sound.

In addition to their high heeled boots, they wore snug fitting shorts and long sleeve jackets, both made of black leather. They wore their blonde hair pulled back. The taller one's hair was in a pony tail, and the shorter one, her hair was pulled back in a thick knot.

The woman with the ponytail also had two silver stripes on the sleeve of her jacket, which I thought might be an indication of rank. At least she seemed to be the leader of this pair, continuing the menacing slap of her paddle against her hand. Her sidekick or assistant just laughed.

When I reached the two guards, they dropped their cigarette butts to the floor and ground them out under the pointed toes of their boots. After I dared to sweep their cigarette butts off to one side, the lead guard said something to me. I didn't understand her language, which had a thick, eastern European tone. Then she thrust one of her boots forward.

"Kissy kissy!" she ordered, and then could not help laughing along with the other guard.

Leaning my broom against the wall, I got down on my hands and knees, and began to kiss her boot. This wasn't the first time they had put me through this routine, and when she was satisfied, I was presented with her other boot to smother with kisses.

I could hear the second guard whooshing her riding crop through the air. Wearing only a thong, my buttocks was clearly exposed, and I was surprised she hadn't whipped me already.

The two ladies had a brief conversation, and then the lead guard walked around behind me. She gave each cheek of my ass a firm swat with her paddle.

"Kissy kissy," ordered the second guard who now stood in front of me.

The swats with the paddle continued. Not so painful as to cry out, but they hurt and it did not seem as if they would ever stop. I tried to focus on the second guard's boots in some effort to take my mind off the pain.

The black leather of her boots was more scuffed than those worn by her leader, and the rubber tips on the heels were slightly mushroomed out with wear.

I was relieved when the paddling stopped, but then the second guard walked around behind me. After they conversed and laughed for a while, the other guard began to whip my bare ass with her riding crop. I'm sure she could have whipped me harder but after having been paddled, the pain was unbearable and I groaned out loud, begging her to stop, even if she might not understand a word I said.

The whipping stopped. The two ladies were talking softly and giggling. Then I felt one of them forcibly pulling down my thong. The spiked heel of one of their boots pressed painfully against one cheek of my ass, pushing me forward so they could pull my thong down past my knees, yanking it off and laughing. I looked up just in time to see the assistant guard throw my thong out an open window.

The head guard stooped and picked up one of their crushed cigarette butts from the pile of dust I'd been sweeping, and menacingly held it in front of my face.

"Oop arse!" she snarled. I was confused, then had the realization she wanted me to put her cigarette butt up my ass. Her assistant's laugh echoed loudly in the long stone corridor. "Oop arse," she commanded once again, and I meekly reached out and took the cigarette butt from her hand.

"Sorina! Elena!," a woman's voice suddenly called from the distant end of the corridor. There was the echo of high heels slowly approaching, and although I didn't understand what she then told the two guards, I could tell she was angry with them.

Loredana was tall, mature, and her long blonde hair was always worn in elaborately woven braids. Any time I had seen her, she was always wearing a form fitting jumpsuit made of silver metallic leather, with matching silver thigh high boots. On one sleeve were a number of wide black stripes, topped with a crest that looked like the outline of a bird. She was in charge here and it was unusual that Loredana would be walking around checking on her subordinates.

The two guards slowly walked over to Loredana as she continued to scold them. It seemed as if they didn't dare talk back to her. I just lay there on the floor, still holding the cold cigarette butt, not wanting to draw any attention to myself.

To my surprise, the two guards followed Loredana off down the passage, high heels clattering on the stone floors, fading into the distance and eventually around the corner at the far end. I finally thought I could breathe a sigh of relief.

"Aye, mate. Those birds have quite a thing for you, eh?" called out a cheerful man's voice. I looked around, but I was the only one in the corridor.

"Who's there?" I whispered cautiously.

"McGonnigle is the name. I'm down here. The lassies have me cleaning the old drainage tunnels," he replied, and I noticed the sound of his voice was coming from a metal grate in the floor not far away. "You're new here, eh?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "Went overboard. Long story. Ended up here. Loredana says I'm her guest, but she has me working until she can get me off the island."

"I always got on well with Loredana," he said. "But her getting you off the island, that's a load of rubbish. Told me the same story a while back."

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"I've seen it snow a few times," he replied, not losing the cheerful tone in his voice even though I thought he meant he'd been here for several years.

"I was taking a long holiday, sailing me cutter across the ocean. The plan was to bring at least one other bloke along for the passage but he didn't show. I've single-handed before. No big deal, mate," he explained. "I'd been in a bit of weather for a few days, really tuckered out. When the storm broke I thought I'd tie off the tiller and go down below and catch a few winks. I was running north of the shipping lanes, so no traffic to worry 'bout."

"Is this an uncharted island and you ran aground here?" I asked, hating to cut off his story but I suspected the guards would return soon.

"Oh, this island is on the charts," he said. "I was certain I would pass it to the south, but seems I made a navigation error," he gave a dry laugh. "Not sure how long I'd been in me berth when I woke up with my keel smashing into something. Went up to the cockpit, saw the island, didn't look like I was hard aground and thought I'd have a go with trying to come about and make it to safe water. That's when I hit the bottom a second time. Saw water coming up in the companionway and knew there was no getting out easy. Was going forward on deck for the life raft when me hull struck something else and pitched me over the rail. Waves had me bumping off a few rocks for a while but I made it ashore. Met the welcoming committee soon after that."

I heard the sound of several pairs of high heels echoing down the corridor, they sounded just around the corner.

"Listen, the guards are coming back," I whispered. "I have to go."

"Good day to you," he replied. "Chin up, mate."

The citadel may have been an old fort or castle. It was a maze of passageways and mostly empty rooms. From the end of the corridor where I'd been was a room that had a back exit, and I used that route to slip away from the guards.

Loredana's suite was on one of the uppermost levels. Outside her private chambers, in a small office area, Stanimira stood by an open window smoking a cigarette and looking out over the ocean.

She was a short brunette, and wore silver leather thigh high boots with tall heels. Her leather shorts and jacket were colored in silver metallic and there were four wide black stripes on one sleeve, topped by the familiar crest.

Stanimira was clearly surprised to see me. When she saw that I was naked, she knew I had come to see Loredana. I felt embarrassed, and ashamed.

"Wait here a moment," she told me in perfect English, and then disappeared into Loredana's chambers.

Other times I'd had to come up here, I'd been kept waiting for a while. There was a heavy wooden bench along one wall and I considered sitting down, but my buttocks was still painfully sore from the whipping and paddling, so I thought I would be more comfortable standing.

The outer office was sparsely furnished, and there was no telephone or computer. In fact there was only a single electric light fixture on one wall, with all wiring exposed. From what I had seen of the citadel, it lacked modern technology.

After I'd been standing around for a long time, considering sitting my sore ass on the bench, the door to Loredana's private chambers opened.

"She will see you now," Stanimira said coldly.

Just inside the door was Loredana's office, which was a bit more lavishly furnished, and through an open doorway to one side appeared to be a comfortable apartment where she lived.

Still wearing her silver jumpsuit and matching thigh high boots, Loredana stood in front of her desk, giving me a stare of distain.

"Once again you've had problems with the lower guards," she said in perfect English, though with a thick European accent. "You must stand up for yourself."

"Please, ma'am, I've told you that if I try to resist them, they just rough me up even more," I tried to explain, though I was sure I sounded pathetic.

"They are bored, and this is a game for them. You will have to learn to play the game better. You have lost your clothing once again. You know there is a price to pay for that, do you not?" I suppose the question was rhetorical but I answered anyway.

"Yes ma'am."

"Stanimira will handle this," Loredana said, nodding towards her assistant that was still standing by the door. "You are dismissed."

I turned and walked slowly to the outer office. Trying to speak with Loredana any further would be of no use. Stanimira wasted no time in opening a desk drawer and pulling out a large wooden paddle.

The paddle was made of a light colored wood, and the long, wide face had three large holes drilled in it, like a modern version of the paddles that teachers had used in private schools decades ago.

I knew the routine, and placed my hands on the desktop, my buttocks thrust outward. Stanimira was a cool professional. Never scolding or laughing, and she took discipline seriously. The first swat of the paddle landed firmly across my ass and I felt my feet go up on their toes. I didn't cry out, but began breathing heavily.

More heavy swats echoed loudly off the stone walls. I was certain that Loredana could hear me being paddled, but I kept my sobs of pain as quiet as I could.

To my surprise the paddling was over quicker than I'd expected. Perhaps she was showing some mercy, or that was Loredana's orders. I would never know. Stanimira walked around her desk to put the paddle away, and then handed me another thong made of the same rough grey cloth.

"Go back to work," she told me with authority.

Later, as I was mopping the long corridor, any time I passed by one of the drains in the floor, I would tap the handle of my mop on the metal grating. There were no guards loitering around, so I dared whisper down into the drains,

"Hey, McGonnigle. You still down there?" I didn't get an answer. Then I had the idea to dump some of the water from my bucket down each one of the drains. Evidently there was a tunnel of some kind under the floor where the other man had been working. He may hear the dripping of the water, or feel it under his feet if the floor was dry. Clues that I might be in the corridor above.

"Say, old chap, good to hear from you again," He finally responded from a drain near one end of the corridor. "Listen, I don't know when we might chat again, so let me fill you in. I got an idea about how to escape."

He explained that months ago he'd been doing some work on one of the highest levels of the citadel.

"You know this is a small chain of islands, mate. We're on the largest one," he went on to explain that it was low tide when he looked out a window to the next island, which was not far away. He noticed the tops of rocks sticking up through the water, and waves partially breaking, all in a line from this island to the next one.

"I suspect they're all connected under water. Maybe a sandbar, maybe a reef, can't know for sure," though he sounded optimistic.

Then he explained that this time of year was the neap tides, or dead low tides as some people called them. At low tide a land bridge connecting the islands below the surface of the water might be exposed for a short period of time.

"The island at the end of the chain, it has a lighthouse on it. This is the best time of year to make a go for the lighthouse," he said. "The low tide just after dark."

"So what?" I asked. "I'm sure the lighthouse is unmanned. Why don't you try to escape then?" I thought my words sounded too harsh. "Sorry. Didn't mean to come across like a jerk."

"No worries, mate," he answered cheerfully. "Honest questions to be sure. I assume the ladies are keeping you scantily clad, and maybe you feel like you're losing your strength?"

"Yeah," I said, though it felt like an admission of guilt.

"It's the grub they serve around here," he explained. "They're keeping you weak, it might even be drugged, and it will only get worse. The time I realized there might be a route to escape, well me body had just deteriorated so badly. There's snails crawling round in this tunnel down here leaving me in the dust," he said with a dry laugh.

Then he explained about the lighthouse. There was a slim chance that an emergency distress signal transponder might be there. If not, if I could somehow disable or cover the light beacon, a passing ship might report a malfunction and a repair crew would be sent out.

"The dead low tides will only be round for a few days," he said solemnly. "If you got the stones to make a go for it, might be your only chance."

"Don't worry about that," I said. "Tell me where they keep you here. We can leave together."

"I'll only slow you down," and I detected the first note of sadness in his voice. "You just send someone to rescue me."

I assured him that I would, and was thanking him when he interrupted me.

"You'll need some clothing for the weather, and some kind of footwear for the rocks. Need to get all kitted up with anything you might need to live in the rough a few days until a rescue team shows up," and he went on with suggestions and instructions on how to catch rainwater for drinking, and collecting sea creatures trapped in tidal pools for food. Gathering driftwood for a signal fire or using a scrap of metal as a mirror to signal any passing ships.

It would probably be too much for me to remember, and suddenly we were interrupted by the sound of high heeled boots echoing off the stone walls.

I was back on my feet, mop in hand, when one of Loredana's elite guards walked around the corner at the far end of the passage. Their black leather boots were thigh high, and their shorts were matching black leather. They wore jackets of the same silver leather as Stanimira's, but they didn't have the crest insignia above the rank stripes on their sleeves.

I rarely had any trouble from women who wore silver leather. Perhaps she had a message for me. A change of work assignment, or better yet, news that I would be released and heading back home soon.

Partway down the corridor she stopped by a window, sunlight gleaming brightly on her silver leather jacket. Opening the creaky window, she lit up a cigarette and leaned against the sill. Relaxing, or perhaps bored. I continued mopping.

A while later I heard the sound of high heels and women's voices in a room off to the side. Another back passage must lead to that room. It was the two guards from earlier, Sorina and Elena. Loredana had called them out earlier by name.

As they came out of the room, I could tell by the tone of their voices that they were excited to see I was there, and one guard began to twirl her riding crop in her fingers as if a majorette's baton. Then they noticed the other woman wearing silver, farther down the corridor. She was still leaning casually against the window sill but gave the other two ladies a cold look.

Now silent, the two guards walked slowly towards me. I continued to swab the floor stones with the mop, attempting to ignore them but as they approached, the echo of their high heels ramped up my anxiety.

They stopped next to me. I gave a quick glance at the other guard down the corridor. She was watching us but was making no move to intervene.

"Teacher's pet!" The guard with the two stripes on her black leather jacket said with disdain. She'd been smoking a cigarette, it was only halfway finished, but she flicked it into my mop bucket where it hissed out in a faint puff of smoke. The two guards walked off down the passageway, eventually disappearing around the corner.

The afternoon wore on. I had nearly completed mopping the corridor. The elite guard had wandered off a short while ago. Before long I could put away the mop and bucket, and then retire to my room.

Perhaps McGonnigle was still down in the tunnel below and I could try to get more information from him. That was when I heard the clicking of spike heeled boots on the stone floor. From the far end of the corridor, Sorina and Elena were approaching.

They didn't speak, but cast casual glances into the empty rooms along one side of the passage. I assumed they thought a member of Loredana's elite guard was still close by. To my surprise they walked past me without saying a word. However, once they had reached the opposite end of the corridor and saw that nobody was around the corner, they doubled back towards me.

The senior ranking guard circled around behind me while I was preoccupied by her assistant, who was firmly tapping the end of her riding crop on my bare chest. Suddenly the guard behind me pulled my thong down to my knees.

"No!" I shouted, and pulled it back up into place. I had no desire to face Loredana twice in one day to report that my thong had been taken. I was also hopeful that the elite guard had not wandered off very far and might have heard my voice.

123456...8