Escape from Dominatrix Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia was the only woman on the island that spoke English, though I suspected the tall blonde who appeared to be in charge understood it to some extent. Also, the women who dressed all in black appeared to view me as nothing more than something for their amusement. I was unlikely to get any sympathy from them.

I lay down once again, and was later awoken by the sound of high heels on the stone floor. It sounded like a large group. When they came into view I saw it was the same two women in black leather that had brought my food, and two others.

The other ladies wore silver leather jackets and black thigh high boots. One of them was Ula, the whip expert, although she seemed unarmed. The second officer, or elite as I guessed they were called, also had three stripes on her sleeve. Her shoulder length blonde curly hair looked familiar, and I realized she was one of the divers I had seen this morning.

One of the women in black held up a pair of handcuffs and motioned for me to approach the bars. I hesitated. Where could they possibly be leading me off to?

Ula spoke what sounded like some kind words to me. The diver lady smiled, made an okay sign with her fingers, followed by an enthusiastic thumbs up. I allowed myself to be cuffed, and they led me away.

We went through plenty of corridors, but mainly went up stairways. Some of them dark and narrow, and others that were more inviting. Although I'd started to get used to the cold, being kept naked, the upper levels were noticeably warmer and more pleasant.

We stopped when we reached a stone archway in an upper corridor. Women in black leather and knee high boots stood guard on either side, and beyond them I could see a stairway curving up to one side and out of sight.

The diver women said something to the women in black leather that were part of our group. They removed my handcuffs and joined the other pair that stood guard. Ula then motioned for me to follow her up the stairway, and the diver came up behind me. Wherever we were going, it seems that the women who dressed all in black were not allowed.

At the top of the stairs, in a short hallway, stood the tall woman with her long blonde braids. Dressed as usual in her silver leather jumpsuit, the elaborate crest and stripes on one sleeve, and her silver metallic thigh high boots.

In contrast, to her left was a short brunette. She was dressed in silver thigh high boots, silver leather shorts, and a silver leather jacket that also had the crest on the sleeve, but fewer stripes than the blonde.

A third woman stood to the right of the tall blonde. It was Anastasia.

After I was brought before the three women, Ula and the diver took a few steps back. There was an uncomfortable moment of silence.

"Mr. Van, my name is Stanimira," the short brunette said. I was surprised at her perfect English, which had only the faint trace of a foreign accent. "I serve as chancellor to Loredana, who is the matriarch of this installation." Stanimira motioned towards the tall blonde. I had been right, thinking that she was in charge.

"Through your own misfortune, you have arrived here at the citadel. We are on a private island, far from your home. Our contact with the outside world is limited, and infrequent," Stanimira said. "We may see that you are returned to your homeland, but that will likely not happen anytime soon. Until then, Loredana is offering for you to be our guest. You will be provided with food and clothing, and a comfortable room." Stanimira pointed towards an open doorway.

The room beyond was certainly a step up from my dungeon cell, a step closer to a dorm room. What looked like a bowl of gruel was on a small table, a pair of grey thong underwear hung on the back of a chair, and some leather sandals were on the floor next to the chair.

"In exchange for this privilege, you will be required to perform menial tasks such as janitorial work. You will have some limited freedom within the citadel, but I caution you not to run off in some attempt to escape."

"You have seen our narrow shore at the base of our cliffs," Stanimira said. "The tides come in quickly here, and you were very lucky that our night watch heard you approaching on your watercraft so that we could dispatch search parties to bring you to safety. Do you have any questions?" asked Stanimira. I thought for a moment.

"You speak perfect English," I told her. "Why didn't you interrogate... Why didn't you interview me?

"Anastasia volunteered to interrogate you," I was shocked that Loredana, the tall blonde, responded in English though with a heavy European accent. "Anastasia has been trying to get promotion." Judging from the tone of Loredana's voice and the small frown worn by Anastasia, I thought it would be some time before she earned another stripe.

"This is one time offer, Mr. Van. Make decision," Loredana said, sounding impatient. "Other choice is to be taken back to normal quarters and be locked up for long wait."

. . . .

So I had accepted her offer. While that was probably the smart thing to do, my situation left a lot to be desired. It would turn out that the only clothing I was given was thong underwear with the sandals, and the only food served was the gruel. I made the mistake once of asking Loredana for some of the broth, and she had me firmly paddled by Stanimira.

Having been their guest for a while now, with no more mention of me being released from the island, I had been keeping my eyes open for any way I might contact someone back home. There had to be a satellite phone or shortwave radio here for communication with the outside world, but I hadn't found either one. Even if I had, I wasn't sure I'd be able to figure out how to use them.

In theory I could try to escape to the lighthouse tonight, but the escape from my employer's yacht had been spontaneous, leaving without wearing proper clothes or shoes and didn't end very well. I wasn't sure if there was cell phone service on this island but I cursed myself for not running back to my cabin on the yacht, grabbing my cell phone and sealing it in a plastic bag before riding off on the jet ski.

Escaping from the island would require a bit more planning. I needed to get kitted up as McGonnigle had said. He was probably some world class adventurer. The kind of man that would sail the ocean alone in a small boat. If he were in my position, what would he do?

There was only about one fingers worth of cognac left in the bottle. If I drank the rest of it tonight, the empty bottle would be removed from my room by someone tomorrow while I was working. However, if I left some in the bottle, perhaps it would still be here for me tomorrow evening.

It would be a good idea to bring some water on my escape to the lighthouse, and the liquor bottle could be used as an improvised canteen. Not that it would be much water, but it would be better than bringing none at all.

I had smoked the cigar about halfway down. Although I would have liked to have finished it, I carefully snuffed the large glowing ember in the ashtray. Hopefully those items would not be taken away either. The lighter could be used to start a driftwood fire to stay warm. The metal ashtray had a dull finish, but if somehow polished up might be used as a reflector to signal a passing boat or plane.

Draped in the blanket, I came up with a few ideas for clothing. Regarding some proper footwear for the escape, I had an idea for that as well.

The bowl of cold gruel looked unappetizing as usual, but I felt weak and knew I needed the nourishment. As I ate, I thought that for my escape I should take the spoon. The sturdy metal might be used as a tool, perhaps sharpening the end of the handle into a spear tip for fishing. Yes, I was getting all geared up, or kitted up as the McGonnigle would say. I would leave tomorrow night.

As I lay down in bed I felt sleep washing heavily over me. The cognac had something to do with that, but I was now certain that the evening gruel was drugged.

The next morning I was given the task of sweeping an outdoor walkway. It was maybe halfway up the side of the citadel, and seemed as if it might wrap around the entire structure. While the morning was cool on my almost naked body, I was thrilled that I would have a chance to fully view my surroundings and possibly figure out a path for my escape later tonight.

I came across several metal grates, either in the pavement or the walls, and after making sure no guards were around I would tap on them with the broom handle and call for McGonnigle. There might be some more advice on survival techniques that he could share, but I never got any response.

When I was approaching one of those metal grates, a heavy wooden door nearby was thrown open and two ladies dressed in black leather jackets and knee high boots came out. They headed my way, one of them twirling a long wooden rod.

I held up my broom, thinking I would fight them off if necessary, but they just laughed. One of them held up a small bowl that contained a thick oil of some kind. She pointed up at the sun, rising in the sky, dipped several fingers in the oil and then rubbed it gently on her shapely thigh. Then she made hand motions showing that I was to rub it all over my body.

It was then that I noticed she had three silver stripes on one sleeve and that she was the medic from the infirmary. The other woman showed me what I feared to be to be a rod for thrashing me, was nothing more than a rag on a stick. She made motions as if dipping the rag end into the oil and then using the long stick to rub it onto her back. I'd been so afraid, and they were only here to give me some type of sun block oil. As they walked away, I heard one of them say, teacher's pet, and they both laughed.

Looking down over the parapet every now and then, in one area I saw a pen with some chickens in it, and another with some goats that might be kept for milk or even meat. The citadel was more self-sufficient than I had thought, but they would still need some supplies delivered a few times a year. Hundreds of cartons of cigarettes for example.

Every now and then I would catch glimpses of women leaning out the windows above me, usually smoking cigarettes, but they paid no attention to me. At one point I was sweeping below a small balcony and heard a woman walk out there, high heels clicking on stone.

I looked up and recognized Anastasia. She still only had two black stripes on her silver jacket. I had rarely seen her since I'd become Loredana's guest. It seems she had walked outdoors to have a smoke, but once she spotted me she gave a snort of disgust, tossed down her cigarette, I heard her stomp it out with her thigh high boot, and she walked back inside.

Later, rounding a corner, I came to a wide and open area. The parapet here was taller, with large notches at the top. There were some giant, recessed, rusty iron sockets in the paving stones at those locations, and I imagined that cannons had been mounted here long ago. While that was interesting to some extent, I was more intrigued by the view.

This cannon area looked as if it could have defended the island on three sides. The two far sides had only a small portion of flat land before the steep cliffs dropped off, but in the center portion, the ground made what looked like a long gentle slope downwards towards the sea, and beyond that I saw the chain of islands that McGonnigle had described.

The nearest island was a narrow wall of rock that towered up from the waves. It was long and made a slight curve. A few smaller islands were beyond it. The lighthouse wasn't visible from here, but I knew it was out there on the last island.

How far was it to the nearest island? I couldn't judge the distance. Half a mile, maybe? I looked at the water in between and watched the waves. They didn't flow as smoothly between the two masses of land, and every now and then I thought I would see peaks of rocks momentarily pop out above the surface of the water. The submerged land bridge that connected the island chain. According to McGonnigle, it would be exposed later tonight by a rare and extra low tide.

I was looking directly over the parapet, trying to figure out where I'd been within the citadel that might exit down below for a quick escape.

"Teacher's pet!" I heard a woman's voice call out. I'd been caught loafing on the job, but when I turned around I saw my situation might be even worse. It was Sorina and Elena.

Both women were brandishing riding crops. The one with two stripes on the sleeve of her black leather jacket, I assumed that was Sorina, was barking orders at me in her language, and kept pointing her crop towards a pair of large iron doors in the wall of the citadel.

I had no idea what she wanted, but assumed she was up to no good. Shaking my head no, I held up my broom in a defensive position. Her response was to laugh, and she called out to Elena, who started to circle around behind me, swishing her crop through the air.

Although I didn't understand what they said, the tone of their voices was mocking. They circled in tighter around me, swinging their riding crops at my bare legs.

I thrust the broom out at Sorina, but just before the moment of contact there was a loud snap and burst of pain at the back of one of my knees. Stumbling, I realized I'd been struck by Elena's riding crop.

In that brief moment, Sorina dropped her own crop, grabbed hold of my broom handle in one smooth motion, and pulled me further off balance. I grabbed for the edge of the parapet wall with one hand and managed to break my fall, but the broom handle was twisted from the grip of my other hand as I slowly went down on my knees.

Elena stood over me with her riding crop poised to strike, while Sorina quickly pulled out a set of handcuffs and snapped them on my wrists. She saw the bowl of sun block and the rag on the stick nearby. I had been carrying those around with me while working, periodically reapplying the oil. She made some comment about it to Elena, and then scolded me in her language, finishing with,

"Teacher's pet!"

Elena was walking over to the iron doors as Sorina pulled me up to my feet and applied some numbing grip on my forearm so I had to follow her.

Although the doors were massive and Elena was a small young lady, they were rigged with an old system of counterbalance weights and cables, so she slid them open with minimal effort. The large chamber inside might have been a bunker for munitions when this place had been used as a fortress, but I could see that it had been converted into a torture chamber.

A version of the wooden framework I had been harnessed to during my interrogation was in the center of the room, and the two women forced me over to it, securing my cuffed wrists to an overhead beam.

Looking out through the open doors at the chain of islands, knowing these two women would be having their way with me in this torture chamber with a view, there was a slight bit of comfort in knowing I would be escaping to those islands later tonight.

My thong was roughly removed from my body. Although I expected them to start whipping me right away, Sorina began poking at my penis with the tip of her riding crop. In the cool air, my cock and balls were shrunken, and she laughed at them.

I was afraid she was going to start whipping my balls with her crop, and squirmed as much as I could to move away from her prodding. She said something to Elena who had circled around behind me, and two quick lashes of her riding crop snapped on my bare ass.

They spent an uncomfortable amount of time browsing through the various implements hanging on the walls, coming back over to me with some shackles to secure my ankles. Once again, Sorina began poking at my cock, and Elena resumed whipping my ass. They laughed and were clearly enjoying themselves.

Then Sorina held up a hand to signal Elena to stop. The two women talked briefly about something and started laughing. They walked out of the chamber, maybe they were going to take a smoke break, but that would not be their plan. Sorina picked up my broom, while Elena picked up the dish of sun block and the rag stick.

As they came walking back to the chamber, Sorina said something in a threatening tone, then straddled the broom handle, the tip poking up between her legs, and she made thrusting motions with her hips.

They stood in front of me, Sorina giving instructions as Elena dipped the rag on the stick into the oil, and began to swab it over the end of the broom handle. Even though they probably didn't understand me, I begged them not to put the broom handle up my ass, because I assumed that's what they had planned.

The two women slowly circled around behind me, high heeled boots clicking and the bristles of the broom scraping on the stone floor as it was dragged along.

I begged and pleaded some more, and felt two hands on my ass, spreading my butt cheeks apart. Then someone appeared at the wide open doorway. A lady wearing a silver leather jacket. She yelled something at Sorina and Elena and I heard the broom handle drop to the floor. It was Anastasia. I never thought I would be so happy to see her.

She walked slowly into the room. For a moment I was afraid that she would be content to stand back and let the others continue. However, she began to yell angrily at them in their heavy foreign language. I caught Loredana's name but couldn't understand anything else.

One of the women replied, speaking casually, and perhaps saying that they were just playing around. All in good fun.

Anastasia had them stand facing the wall. She pulled a pair of handcuffs from a pocket of her jacket and secured one of the lady's wrists behind her back. Evidently she only carried one pair of cuffs, because she walked over to me with a small key in one hand. I started to thank her as she released me.

"Don't speak," she said firmly, as if a warning, then walked over to cuff the other lady who had no stripes on her jacket sleeves, and I suppose was not allowed to carry handcuffs. Anastasia scolded them some more, again mentioning Loredana. She pulled them away from the wall and started pushing them towards the open doorway. Pausing for a moment, she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Back to work," she said with a snarl.

A while later when I was sweeping, I looked over the edge of the parapet and spotted the cable hoist where the remains of the jet ski had been brought up. The ledge at the top of the cable was far below me, and the ladder that the divers had climbed up the face of the cliff looked precarious as it dropped far below to a stubby dock made of stone or concrete.

Perhaps that dock and hoist way were used if supplies were delivered by boat. However it would be a dangerous job as the waves periodically smashed and washed over the little dock. It might require waiting for the right tide and weather conditions.

To me it made sense that the citadel would have a better dock for access by boat. I had only worked my way around maybe less than half of the fortress, and thought there might be a protected harbor on another side.

I heard the sound of high heeled boots approaching and quickly got back to work. To my surprise, it was Stanimira. As far as I knew she never made rounds of the citadel.

"Come with me," she said. "Loredana wants you to see something. We have to move quickly." She led me deep inside the citadel and paused outside a large wooden door.

"Once we go inside, you have to be silent, and watch from behind the partition. If you should, become aroused," she said uncomfortably. "Supplies have been provided." I wasn't sure what she meant about that.

As we stepped inside the door we were at the end of a long balcony that overlooked a large chamber. Loredana was seated on a tall chair in the center of the balcony so she could easily look over the railing. A folding partition had been set up at the end of the balcony so that those entering could not be seen from below. Stanimira positioned me in front of a tinted window in the partition, I suspected it was mirrored on the other side, and then went to stand next to Loredana's chair.

1...345678