Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
9.6k words
4.54
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

By the time the morning sun rose, Adam was already cumming into Xerea's throat while he was thrusting his tongue into Xanxaa's pussy. Xanxaa was on her back as he rolled his lips along the edge of Xanxaa's cunt, trying to taste as much of her wetness as he could. He was also straddling Xerea's head and was bobbing his hips up and down giving her as much jism as he could. Xerea's fingers were gripping his ass to help him plunge deeper into her mouth, gulping every time Adam shot another load onto her tongue.

Xanxaa was lying beneath Adam, gyrating her pelvis in ecstasy, as Adam flicked his tongue back and forth between the folds of her cunt and the walls of her vagina. Her crotch was completely drenched and Adam was enjoying the challenge of keeping up with the flow of her moisture constantly filling his mouth. Xanxaa arched her back and felt another orgasm race through her body.

Xerea had begged Adam to take the Ztyffr for her again so she could start off her day filling her stomach with his delicious cream, but Adam and Xanxaa were anxious to get home and settle in before attending an important diplomatic conference that afternoon. Xerea had to settle for Adam's usual amount of cum, which was still quite substantial in volume, just not enough to quench Xerea's insatiable hunger for his jism. She gratefully swallowed everything he provided, being careful not to allow any drops to escape her lips as she had the previous evening.

Xanxaa grabbed Adam by his hair and pushed him hard into her crotch, and he could feel all her wetness from her body and legs pressing into his cheeks and forehead. He never tired of relishing her sweet juices, and he used his hands to pin her twisting hips in place so he could lick her cunt again and again.

He felt Xerea's hands clawing on his buttocks, so he slammed his pelvis down even harder which made Xerea moan with pleasure. Her tongue rolled up and down his shaft and gulped rapidly to ingest all the cum pouring into her throat. She squeezed his balls gently with her fingers in hopes of pushing his semen out and into her warm, cum-soaked mouth. She used her lips to press into his hard erection and coax all the jism that kept building up in his cock.

Adam could feel himself reaching the end of his ejaculation, so he began slowing the pace of his thrusting. Xerea groaned both from the enjoyment of drinking his cum but also because she knew he was nearly finished. She gripped his balls a little harder to persuade them to produce more, but the squeal from Adam's throat made her realize that wasn't going to happen. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue up and down his cock as the final drops fell into her esophagus.

Xanxaa's entire body shuddered as another orgasm electrified her senses, and her thighs nearly crushed Adam's head from the carnal power of her legs pinning him to her crotch. Adam ran his finger around her pussy slowly to give her body time to relax and come down from her aroused state. Xanxaa purred when Adam pushed her legs apart and slid his tongue down her inner thighs to lap up all her wetness that had streamed onto her legs. He teasingly bit the sensitive skin near her cunt, which made her body jerk and stop breathing for a second before she exhaled and grinned with satisfaction.

"I want to wake up like this every morning," Xerea chuckled as she finished gliding her lips around his shaft. "Are you sure you can't stay a little longer?"

Xanxaa softly exhaled again in fulfillment, "I wish we could, but I can't miss this conference. We're in the final leg of negotiations in a civil war, and I have to go."

"I know," Xerea replied in disappointment.

"But you're coming to stay with us in a couple of days, right?" Adam said trying to brighten her mood as he rolled off the two sisters.

"Absolutely. I'll be here a for little bit since Mom asked me to help get rid of some of my old stuff taking up room in her storage area. And I'm going to go with them to try to visit Xora, even though I doubt she'll let us see her. But the day after tomorrow I'm spending the rest of my vacation with you." She sat up on one arm and briefly put his cock in her mouth again. "And I expect a lot more cum from you."

"I promise I'll take lots of Ztyffr then," he snickered, and the three of them shared a mischievous look with each other.

Xanxaa and Adam ate a quick breakfast, then fucked their parents to let them know how much they enjoyed the meal, before saying goodbye and climbing back into their vehicle. They pressed a few buttons instructing the self-driving transporter to take them home.

Adan and Xanxaa held each other in the back seat, pressing their warm, naked bodies firmly against the other. "It was good to see everyone," Xanxaa finally said, breaking the silent respite. "Thank you for being so good to my sister."

Xanxaa rolled on top of Adam and slowly pressed her cunt against Adam's erection. After gyrating her pelvis a few times, she carefully pressed her pelvis down so that his dick was firmly entrenched in her soaking wet pussy. They lovingly moved inside each other, embracing what they were feeling in their genitals.

XanxaAdam was grateful to Adam for being so giving to Xerea, pushing himself to give her as much cum as he could. XanxaAdam was thankful that Xanxaa and her family for welcoming him so completely and he would always love her for making him a part of her life.

She smiled affectionately at him, then rested her head underneath his chin. They spent the rest of the half-hour trip sleeping in a loving embrace, with his cock firmly entrenched in her cunt, and sharing each other's dreams.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The cruiser's autopilot flew safely back to their house and arced outward in order to angle onto the back patio as gently as possible. When the ship landed, the doors opened and the stairwell extended down to the ground.

The two of them sauntered out of the cruiser as it was powering down, and Adam looked up at their house as though he were still dreaming. He was thrilled when they found this place years ago, and every time he comes back after being away makes him question why he was ever willing to leave. It was a three-story single home dwelling that looked as if it was made primarily of glass rather than brick or concrete, although in reality it was a polyeuratranslythic material that was as clear as glass but as thick and as strong as steel girders. The house was perched on top of a hill surrounded by a beautiful sea of trees that spread for miles in every direction. From their house, they could see the rolling hillsides, spotted with various dwellings, and their patio had a perfect view of the sunset whenever they were home at the right time. The door moved aside as Adam and Xanxaa approached, and they saw several tiny robots continuing to keep the dwelling tidy and clean.

Adam stretched and twisted his body, which had become a little cramped after sleeping on the cruiser chair. He came up behind Xanxaa and began messaging her soft, naked breasts. "Do we really have to go to this conference this afternoon?" he whispered into her ear.

Xanxaa smiled at the thought of what they could be doing instead, but then sighed heavily. "The council is anxious to document the details of the treaty we just helped sign for their records while the memories are still fresh." She reached behind her and kneaded his stiffening cock. "But I could use a good cleansing before we go."

Adam smiled "Me too. Let me download everything from my rings first." As he began streaming all the information and pictures he captured during their mission, he called out, "News" to check out what was happening on Hryulla until his download was complete. Instantly a holographic screen appeared and the broadcast that specializes in Hryullian political and interplanetary reports began speaking.

"...gave another speech about, in his words, 'the growing danger of immigrants.'" A clip of an older, bald Hryullian with broad shoulders and defined muscles stood behind a lectern. "'These off-worlders are coming to our planet in an increasing rate. They do not share our values, they come not to communicate but to rape. They come not to learn but to change our way of life. If we do not do something to halt the flow of these immigrants infiltrating our civilization, then our entire society may not survive.' Those are the words of Prime Arbiter Xroqx, whose latest speeches have become more hostile in attacking non-Hryullians."

Adam wrinkled his nose. "What is that all about? Last I remember, Xroqx was just doing his job, not promoting this kind of anger."

"Father was telling me about what has happened while we were gone," Xanxaa said indignantly. "I want to have a cleansing before the conference. Come with me and I'll share with you what he showed me."

Adam followed Xanxaa's naked body into the cleansing room. They both removed their boots and stepped into the chamber, which began filling with vaporized water mixed with soap, nutrients for skin and hair, and a fragrance that smelled like orange and berry. As the mists swirled around them, they faced each other and kissed. Adam had spent so much attention on her parents and Xerea over the last day and he was eager to bond with his soulmate again. Their tongues danced with each other as their hands explored each other's slippery bare skin, already warm and muggy from the sauna. Adam ran his fingers through Xanxaa's long red hair that was already dripping wet, while Xanxaa slid her hands around his back and arms.

When Adam leaned over to kiss Xanxaa's neck, she purred with approval. One of his hands began massaging one of her enormous breasts while the other clenched her buttocks to pull her groin against his. He knew she could feel his cock becoming rigid, and she moved her hips so that the tip of his dick rubbed against the outside of her clit.

The air was extremely hot and humid at this point, and Adam could feel his skin tingle as the vapor seeped into his skin. Xanxaa gave him a smile and then turned around and knelt on the rubbery bench in the middle of the room. The sides of the bench had handles on them, which she gripped tightly as she spread her thighs and lowered her pelvis to the height of his hips. Adam was behind her clenching the warm, sweaty sides of her ass and ran his cock around her pussy teasingly.

She groaned with pleasure and, bent over on all fours, tried to move her hips back so he could enter her cunt. Adam firmly pushed her buttocks apart but only ran the tip of his dick around her genitals. He knew the carnal stimulation was overwhelming her body and she was becoming impatient to have him inside her. Her round ass was quivering with anticipation and Adam decided to end her sexual agony. He thrust his throbbing cock into her drenched pussy and she screamed with ecstasy.

Their two bodies immediately began slapping into each other, both of them desperate to quell their erotic hunger. Adam's body smacked loudly against her ass, and she slammed her hips back so he could plunge deeper inside the bloated, tight walls of her vagina. Both of them were soaking wet in the humid air, and Xanxaa had to tighten her grip on the bench in order to withstand the phenomenal strength of Adam pounding into her ass.

XanxaAdam saw her father watching the news about Xroqx, who had been chosen by the city council to be Prime Arbiter of the district five years ago. His role was to lead the Department of Legality, set policy for the enforcement of laws in the district, and serve as Arbiter in district cases when needed. He had performed competently at his job for years, and he gave briefings and speeches that were filled with patriotic rhetoric that made him a beloved celebrity to many Hryullians. Over the last year, however, the tone of his speeches had become darker, less empathetic and more harsh, and his news conferences included extended answers denouncing immigrants, which thrilled his supporters but was making the professional strata of Hryullian society concerned.

XanxaAdam was ferociously rocking his body into hers, whose huge round tits were dangling beneath her and swinging in unison. XanxaAdam reached behind her to hold onto one of his arms, and he could see her massive breasts shaking and quivering with carnal bliss. Every inch of their skin was covered in sweat and moisture, and both of them were finding it increasingly difficult to breathe in the muggy room. XanxaAdam could feel his cock pulsing inside of her, and he wasn't sure how much longer he would last before he erupted within her cunt.

Political commentators have become convinced that Xroqx is angling for a higher political office and is building support using fear of immigrants and appeals to nationalistic pride. Over the last month, his speeches have become quite hostile and blistering. Xroqx explicitly encourages individuals to take action against off-worlders, yet denies any culpability when attacks occur and people are injured. Although increasingly vocal protestors say Xroqx is abusing his office, he is nevertheless supported by a strident minority for whom Xroqx's appeal to their anxiety has succeeded. Xroqx claims the press is covering him incorrectly, and some news reporters are now being harassed by large groups of his supporters.

XanxaAdam slid his cock in and out of her tight, soaking wet cunt, grunting each time his body collided with her groin. XanxaAdam was bent over, her gigantic tits hanging below her and shaking with pleasure, and she spread her legs further apart to allow him to drive as deep as possible into her welcoming pussy. The muggy air made it a little harder to breathe and XanxaAdam felt as though he was pushing against a wall of humidity. When he felt his cock throb and become ready to explode in climax, he reached down and grabbed her long, drenched hair. He also grabbed one of her arms and pulled backwards on her wrist with a jerk that made her groan with arousal. XanxaAdam could see the sides her humongous tits flailing in every direction as he continued hammering his hard cock into her delicate, wet crotch.

XanxaAdam is absorbing more information from her father that Xroqx is feeding on a legitimate nervousness about changes taking place in Hryullian culture. The people of Hryulla had never developed a monetary system to place specific value on their telepathic thoughts and sexual pleasure. They historically have embraced an open system where everyone helped meet the needs of everyone else. Farmer produced food, stores put products on the shelves, and diplomats operate on behalf of the government. Menial tasks, such as cleaning and manufacturing, were all performed by robots and machines so Hryullians could pursue their interest and vocational passion wherever it might take them. This system has endured for millennia, even when Hryulla joined the Galactic Alliance, since the number of off-worlders coming to Hryulla was minimal.

XanxaAdam was shaking with orgasmic pleasure, and her huge tits were flinging uncontrollably under her. XanxaAdam tightened his grip on her hair and arm to keep both of them steady as he drove his cock into her drenched cunt as hard as he could. XanxaAdam's body tensed as another orgasm raged throughout her naked, sweaty body, and he was approaching climax but continued pummeling her groin for sexual stimulation.

XanxaAdam noted that the recent influx of off-worlders over the past few decades have brought a desire for non-Hryullians to attain off-world goods, which could not be purchased through sex. Money began being used as a way to acquire items, and it began being used by some Hryullians. All of sudden, different goods and sexual acts were given specific values. Hryulla now had two economies, one based on sexual payments and one based on off world monetary amounts that had difficulty assigning fair value. Hryulla has been financially separated from the rest of the Alliance due to their sexual barter system, which many felt put their planet at an economic disadvantage. So a slim majority of Hryullians have welcomed off-worlders and have encouraged their government to create a monetary system for Hryulla to join the rest of the Alliance economically and strengthen their planet. Traditional Hryullians, however, are increasingly uncomfortable with placing financial worth on their way of life. When Xroqx offered a message of taking their culture back and protecting their families from the onslaught of these immigrant attacks on their society, a strong minority of Hryullians were captivated by his message of strength.

XanxaAdam gripped the bench with all her might as her other hand and hair were pulled back so that her back arced as far as possible. Her humongous tits were heaving and shaking wildly as XanxaAdam slapped his groin into her ass. The heated fog swirled around them, and they both panted in unison as their drenched bodies writhed around each other. XanxaAdam let out a long grunt as another orgasm swelled from her groin and throughout her naked, quivering body.

Adam wanted to keep going but the feeling of his throbbing cock shoving in and out of her tight, wet pussy was too intense. Cum exploded out of him and filled her cavity, and as Adam continued thrusting inside her, jism began spraying onto their legs and onto the floor. Xanxaa gasped with delight as Adam pulled her hair even harder and gradually slowed the pace of his plunges. Her giant tits that dangled beneath her body were swinging much more calmly, and she released her grip on the bench.

Xanxaa pulled herself off of him, and then knelt in front of him so she could lick his cum-coated dick. She ignored the jism trickling out of her cunt as she slid her tongue over his entire pulsating cock. Small spurts of cum continued spewing from his dick, and she wrapped her mouth around his shaft to capture every morsel. Her head glided back and forth, and she pressed her face into his sweaty pubic hairs while sucking as hard as she could and caressing his balls. Adam moaned in appreciation as her lips found each delicious globule of creamy jism on his body, first on his shaft then his scrotum and finally his inner thighs.

Adam reached down and pulled Xanxaa up so she was sitting on the edge of the bench. He knelt in front of her and kissed her succulent lips as he pressed his body against her moist breasts. The humidity in the vaporizing room made it difficult to breathe but they focused on their lips and hands that slid over each other's skin.

He gently pushed Xanxaa back so she was lying down on the bench with her thighs spread wide apart in front of him. He pressed his face into her groin and ran his tongue hungrily all over the folds of her pussy. She writhed in pleasure, and Adam reached out and pinched her nipples as he pushed his tongue inside her to taste her vagina. He buried his fingers into the silky, warm flesh of her sweaty tits and lovingly massaged her voluptuous bosoms. He buried his tongue inside her cunt so he could taste her sweet wetness, now mixed with the saltiness of his own cum, and drank as much of her juices as he could.

Her body spasmed as an orgasm took over her senses, and she placed her hands on top of his to encourage him to squeeze her massive tits even tighter. He pulled his hands up a little and let her undulating mounds of flesh fall back down on her chest where he could grab them again.

Xanxaa moaned rapidly in tempo with Adam's tongue as it plunged deeper and faster inside her cunt, and she tried to wiggle her pelvis in order to make it easier for him to taste all of her. Her thighs were shaking as she spread them as far apart as physically possible, which helped Adam lap and lick her cunt more easily. He shoved his tongue into her repeatedly and her body twitched with erotic bliss every time. She let out another long groan when another orgasm raged throughout her groin and into her heart. Adam loved the sound of her moans of pleasure, and he kept pushing his lips into her cunt and gulping down the sweet, luscious moisture streaming out of her.