Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept clawing at his hair until finally Adam rose up and pressed his cock against her pussy. Their groins pushed into each other as he gripped the side handles of the bench on both sides of her body. Xanxaa stared into his eyes with lust, then shut them and gasped with gratitude as Adam plunged his stiffened cock back inside her. Both of them were grinding their pelvises into each other as his quivering shaft slid in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

XanxaAdam loved the feel of his cock thrusting inside her, and XanxaAdam loved the feel of her tight pussy clenching his cock. XanxaAdam stared into her face staring into his face staring at each other as their bodies moved together. XanxaAdam slowly moved himself and herself as carnal satisfaction flooded their senses. Skin rubbed against skin, sweat mixed with sweat, throbbing cunt clenched throbbing cock, chest and breasts and hair and fingers all finding each other. XanxaAdam touched each other's body, shared each other's experience, felt each other's heartbeat, and knew each other's love. XanxaAdam welcomed the climactic eruption of cum and the electric orgasm and XanxaAdam sighed through both of them. XanxaAdam knew the time was coming for them to leave for their appointment, but XanxaAdam was not ready to stop so they continued slowly moving within each other, staring at her staring at him staring at each other.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Most of the diplomatic council were already in the room by the time Xanxaa and Adam had arrived at her debrief for the Grand Council.

Only an hour beforehand, Xanxaa and Adam dried off after their cleansing and had taken a little extra time to put on her most cordial jewelry to look professional for the gala. Xanxaa put on her favorite velvety red thigh boots, and she put on several bracelets and necklaces, including one that plunged down into her cleavage, along with silver earrings that hung almost down to her shoulders. Adam wore some jewelry around his neck, thighs and wrists but he never liked wearing anything fancy as much as he enjoyed watching lavish jewels sparkle on Xanxaa's skin. The two of them then took their cruiser into the capital and proceeded to land outside the Diplomatic Center.

The entire building consisted of metallic walls, smooth and cool that reflected everything, representing the demeanor expected of all diplomats, with wall edges and struts that bent at different angles, representing the diversity of beings and ideas that must be respected. Horizontal rows of windows wrapped around the lobby, allowing light to fill the room. The lobby was a massive space that went up the entire height of the building, and the floor was full of people. Xanxaa and Adam would normally enter through the main doors, but the lobby was filled with politicians and diplomats from around the quadrant who had gathered for a series of lectures on policies to negotiate interplanetary treaties but was honestly merely a pretext for individuals to mingle and discuss what has been happening in each other's systems. Xanxaa and Adam could hear the din of people talking over some background music as they made their way to the back of the foyer. They were looking forward to seeing some colleagues from around the region but did not want to get caught up in the crowd until after the debrief. They slipped into an elevator that took them up several floors.

When the doors opened, they stepped into the conference room which took up almost the entire floor. The room also had a décor of metallic sheets with a circular ring of chairs. Of the twenty chairs, only four were empty; the remaining chairs were filled the Grand Council who administered diplomatic policies and assignments. They also expected to be briefed after every diplomatic mission, successful or not, but they were especially eager to get Xanxaa's report.

"Please come in, Xanxaa. Welcome home." Xruon, the council president smiled pleasantly at Xanxaa. She knew he considered her one of his best diplomats, which was the main reason she was sent on this latest assignment. "How are you feeling?"

"Very good. But tired and glad to be home."

"I wasn't sure anyone could find a way to bring peace to that region, given all the different entities involved. But you did it in two months, congratulations." Xanxaa saw the faces of other council persons, who seemed skeptical that success was truly achieved. She knew there was always a chance that treaties could be broken and fighting could resume, but she was confident that she gave these planets a reasonable chance of holding on to their hard-earned armistice. "Please give us all the details you can."

Xanxaa grinned as she approached the president, a short balding man, slightly overweight but still muscular, whose skin was covered with more hair than most Hryullians. He tilted his pelvis to welcome her as she straddled his chair facing him and lowered her hips on top of him. She rubbed the wetness of her pussy onto his shaft and then deftly slid his cock inside of her. He closed his eyes and Adam could see him examining all of her memories over the past few weeks. Her body shook as she moved up and down on this erection. When he reached out and sunk his hands deep into her tits and clenched, she leaned back so that her long, red hair bounced behind her. Her muscular legs continued to slam her cunt down on his cock as the flesh of her enormous tits rippled with every collision. Her pace slowed down and she started gyrating her hips on his lap. When the president moaned, Adam assumed she was clenching the muscles of her pussy tightly around his dick with a force he probably was not used to.

She eventually stood up, allowing only a few drops of cum to fall from her drenched crotch, and then walked over to the next chair. Xanxaa leaned her body against his, pressing her huge breasts on his chest, and moved her hips until his cock was firmly inside her. Her body started bouncing again and her enormous tits flailed into his face.

For just under an hour, Xanxaa proceeded to give her report to every member of the council. Each man always looked impressed when they emerged from their telepathic report, mostly because they learned how well she had accomplished her mission but also because they enjoyed the sensation of her tight, wet pussy. Xanxaa generally spent about five minutes on each council person, but her cunt was always dripping with each man's cum. Adam was always impressed with her talent to bring most any male being to climax in such a short time, and it is undoubtedly part of the reason she has become so successful at her profession as a diplomat.

When she had finished debriefing all members of the council, the president asked, "Xanxaa, as always I am astounded with your negotiating skills. Thank you for sharing the details of your time there. I don't believe anyone has any further questions," he glanced around the room to ensure no one else needed more information, "and we all need to be rejoining the gathering downstairs. Thank you again."

Xanxaa stood by with her hands behind her back as the council walked by her, smiling and nodding in approval. When the last member had left, Adam approached her from behind and gave her a strong hug. "Congratulations, you were amazing."

She pulled his hands up to her chest and leaned her head back on his shoulder. "I couldn't have done it without you," she exhaled. "I was sure to let them all know about your role."

"I only talked with some of the spouses," he said as his fingers began squeezing the soft skin of her tits. "You were the one who did all the hard work."

"Those spouses helped turn some of the players around," she reminded him.

"Come on," he whispered into her neck. "Let's go downstairs, make our appearance, and then head home where I can have you all to myself."

"To yourself? That's not very charitable of you," she giggled.

He squeezed her harder, "I don't care. I've missed our home and I want to be there with you."

Xanxaa turned around and pressed her body into his as she gave him a kiss. "I would like that as well." She took Adam by the hand and led him to the elevator.

When they walked off, they were immediately drowned in a voluminous din of chatter. Many non-Hryullian beings were in groups talking, while Hryullians were engaging in a wide variety of sexual acts with various species as a form of communication. One Talorian came up to her, "Hello again, Xanxaa. It has been a while."

"Lord Ureon! I hope the truce on your planet is going well." Xanxaa bent over and allowed the Talorian to shove his cock into her pussy from behind. When he started shoving himself in and out of her, Xanxaa's huge tits dangling beneath her swayed along with him. Her buttocks quivered every time he smacked into her body, and both of their eyes were closed as they shared their thoughts. He was only inside her for a couple of minutes before he withdrew.

"Thank you again for bringing peace to our world," and he shook both her hands in gratitude before bowing and walking away toward the food table.

Two Angilians approached her next, one saying, "I'm sorry, but I overheard you saying you helped negotiate the peace on Talor. Is this true? Can I find out more about what happened? It might help us find common ground with some insurgents on my planet."

"Of course," she grinned and she bent over again so he could enter her. The other Angilian stood in front of her with his cock dangling out of his pants, and Xanxaa rubbed it gently with her hands and ran her tongue on it until it became erect. Wanting to show him proper Hryullian hospitality, she swallowed his cock and slowly moved her lips up and down his shaft, and he groaned with pleasure. The Angilian behind her grabbed her hips to hold himself steady as he pummeled her crotch rapidly. He gritted as teeth, and then held himself still as his jism shot out of him. By this time, the other Angilian was panting as Xanxaa bobbed her head, and he also sprayed cum inside her mouth. She thought Angilian cum was fairly plain tasting, and even the texture was more watery than she preferred, but she dutifully gulped it all down.

Adam had started watching her, but he was approached by a woman with incredibly large blood-red eyes and a mouth that was so small it barely appeared on her face. She wore a long, dark purple robe that covered her entire body, so he could not tell how the rest of her looked. "Are you a Hryullian?" she asked with fascination. "You dress like one, but your skin tone is not the same."

In diplomatic circles, where Adam spent most of his time, different species from different planets were commonplace, so Adam rarely hid that he was an Earthling. But there were times when he didn't feel like being some "exotic alien," so he would use his rings to change his skin tone to be a little more greenish, just enough so most would assume he was Hryullian. But he hadn't bothered changing his appearance before coming to the gathering. "No, I came from another planet. I have no telepathic abilities," he responded. He was often asked this question and had come to anticipate the look of disappointment on most female faces.

This woman, however, was not unhappy in the least. "Marvelous! A new species! May I?" She pulled her robe aside and revealed her naked body, which consisted of two rows of fairly large breasts and a stomach that was formed into two angles.

"Of course," he smiled. He may not have been Hryullian, but he certainly knew what was expected of Hryullians who encountered off-worlders. She was shorter than he was, so he lifted her by her thighs so her crotch was now at the level of his groin. "Please let me know if I do anything to make you physically uncomfortable."

He stared at her multiple breasts, which were quite exquisite, in order to maintain his erection. Moving his hips, he ran the tip of his cock around her crotch until he found a hole. He carefully pushed himself into her hole, and the woman warbled at an incredibly high pitch. Adam continued moving slowly until he could determine whether her shriek was of pain or of pleasure. Sensing her satisfaction, he quickened his pace and all of her breasts bounced in rhythm to his thrusting. Her skin was smooth but covered with small circular bumps, so his body did not slap against her skin so much as it thumped. He was grateful she was so light, since he immediately felt the exhaustion of the past two months in the muscles of his arms, and he pounded himself into her as she chirped again. He did this for a few minutes before easing himself out of her and lowering her to the ground.

"You may not be Hryullian," she said with a wheeze in her voice, "but you are quite enjoyable. Thank you." She spread her arms out with her hands up, which appeared to be her species version of curtsying, and he mirrored her movements. The woman looked pleased as she pulled her robe over her body once more and walked off.

"Xanxaa?" he heard someone call out. "It is so good to see you."

"It is good to see you as well, Xerig" she said without enthusiasm. Adam knew his mate enough to know when she is sincere, when she is merely being polite, and when she is disgustedly recoiling at the sight of someone. Whoever Xerig was, Xanxaa was clearly repulsed by him from what Adam could observe.

"How long has it been? What have you been doing?" Without waiting for her acknowledgement, he grabbed her by her tits and pulled her body closer to his. She obligingly spread her legs apart, and he immediately shoved his cock into her. He was still holding her by her breasts, which made her wince, and she grabbed his shoulders to take some of the weight off her chest. He hammered his cock into her, and Adam sensed there was an edge of viciousness to his thrusting. Xanxaa's body shuddered every time he smashed his groin into hers, and she panted as though she were uncomfortable.

Adam was feeling uneasy about Xerig, but his thoughts were interrupted by a young female Hryullian. She had bluish green hair, wide hips with small globs of cum trickling down her inner thighs, and two of the plumpest tits he had seen in some time. Her breasts were jiggling with excitement as she faced Adam, and her smile seemed to stretch longer than her face. "Hi there, I am so glad to meet you. I have heard all about you." Adam looked at her a little cockeyed, "I'm sorry, I'm Xirra, I just graduated from the academy, and ever since I came here, all I've heard about is the off-worlder who was able to bond with a Hryullian." Adam assumed she came from the Interstellar Relations Academy, where most new employees to the Diplomatic Center were trained. He didn't realize so many people were talking about him, but given that he was able to create a Xymian bond, which no off-worlder had ever done, he could understand why people might be interested in him. She sheepishly asked, "Do you mind if we....?"

"Not at all," Adam smiled warmly. She turned around bent over so Adam could put his dick in her. Her pussy was exceptionally tight, however; not tight in the sense of Xanxaa, who had developed muscles around her cunt that could press harder than anyone he knew, but tight as in the walls of her vagina were so young and bloated that there was barely a hole to push into. Adam had to dig his fingers into her hips and pull hard as he worked his cock inside her. Once there, he loved how wet and hot her pussy felt. It was difficult to pull his shaft out of her and then force it back in, but after several thrusts her cunt was wet enough for him to slide easier. Her round, humongous tits swung beneath her youthful, curvy body and she gasped with delight as Adam drove himself into her pussy again and again.

Adam could sense Xirra's excitement an incredulity that she is able to fuck the famous Earthling. She saw what he did what he did to save the life of Hryullian and do the unthinkable by establishing a Xymian bond, which filled her with awe. He could see her exhilaration that the rumors about him were all true, especially how wonderful his cock felt inside her. Xirra sensed how Adam appreciated her enthusiasm and kind words. She saw how Adam has fallen in love with Hryulla, almost as much as his love for Xanxaa, and he has been amazed at how Hryullians have embraced a stranger like him.

Xirra arched her back and then raised her body up so that her long hair brushed against Adam's chest. She moaned with glee as she put her arms above her head, which made her gigantic bosoms thrash across her chest uncontrollably. Adam gripped her tits from behind and tried to lift her slightly so he could penetrate her at a better angle.

Adam shared with her some of his experiences in the diplomatic missions where he accompanied Xanxaa. Xirra admired and respected how the two of them were able to succeed in such difficult conflicts. She was also very curious about the taste of his cum, given the rumors she had heard. Adam sensed all of this and let her know he was on the verge of climaxing.

She slid off of him and immediately fell to her knees in front of him. His shaft was glistening with a coating of her wetness. Xirra plunged his cock into her mouth and tightened her lips around him. She sucked with the pressure of youthful energy as hard as she could, and Adam held his breath in pleasure. She bobbed her head vigorously over him, as her fingers cradled and massaged his balls. It only took a short amount of time before cum gushed out of his cock, filling her throat with jizz. She gulped several times appreciatively and squeezed his shaft with her lips with a force that made Adam cry out from the stimulation.

Cum continued spraying out of his cock, and she persisted in swallowing every drop that poured out. Her voluptuous tits trembled with exhilaration, even when his stream of jism finally came to an end. She slid her cum-covered tongue around his shaft, traveling over every vein of his throbbing cock and soft balls. "Unbelievable," she whispered. "Your cum is more wonderful than everyone told me." She looked up at him with adoring eyes, "Thank you for letting me taste you."

"Thank you for joining with me, Xirra. I look forward to seeing you again soon." She nodded with giddiness, and Adam noted her name, hoping he would be able to feel her tight pussy around his cock again. She wiped her finger across the top of her enormous tits to gather the few drops of cum that had dripped onto her chest, and she was still sucking her finger as she walked away, her round, firm ass jiggling with each step.

Adam looked over at Xanxaa, who was still being fucked ferociously by Xerig. The usual protocol at these informal gatherings was to have sexual contact for a few minutes or so, just to make telepathic contact and greet each other. Long conversations were reserved for more official meetings. But Xerig had been slamming himself inside Xanxaa for almost ten minutes, and his hands were now clutching her ass and hair. Adam didn't need a telepathic bond with Xanxaa to know she had enough. He could see her trying to politely push him away and slide herself off of him, but his tensed muscles were keeping her from getting away.

Adam put on his friendliest smile, which was one of the first things he learned to fake long ago when he first started taking part in diplomatic meetings, and he walked up to the two of them. "I hate to intrude," he said as he placed a hand of each of their backs, "but I really need to speak to Xanxaa now."

Xerig turned his attention to Adam, "Ah, so this is the human in your thoughts. He is much smaller than I expected," he said with a smile. "Give us a little longer to catch up, we haven't seen each in quite some time."

"I would love to," Adam said apologetically, "but I'm afraid I must insist." Adam was still smiling warmly, but his eyes were as cold and hard as stones on the verge of an avalanche.