Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
12.9k words
4.8
2.7k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Xanxaa couldn't remember the last time her palms were this sweaty; not when she negotiated with the pirates in Quron, not when she entered the conference room with the two Graoks, not even when she was captured on Earth and almost killed. She was irritated with her body for betraying just how nervous she really was, despite the serious glare she had practiced making in the mirror for an hour that morning.

She walked into the main lobby of the Department of Legality with a sense of purpose and an extreme dose of wrath. Xanxaa had been trying to get an appointment with Prime Arbiter Xroqx since yesterday, but none of her diplomatic contacts could get her a meeting with him. She was livid, however, when she was told that his Deputy Assistant was Xerig, who was apparently more than happy to oblige as soon as Xanxaa's name was mentioned. Xanxaa had just connected with him a couple of days ago, and he was somehow able to withhold such crucial information from her. She wasn't sure if she was more angry at him for not revealing his connection to Xroqx or angry at herself for not being quite as good a telepath as she believed herself to be, but for now she was content on directing all her fury all on him.

It was early in the morning before many workers came into the office, so it didn't take long for her to pass through the simple security checks that scanned her genetic code for her identity, and she was soon taking a lift up to the floor for Xerig's office. Walking through the door, she felt the heat in her chest dissipate slightly as she looked at a huge room filled with dozens of people diligently working on computers, sorting through holographic files of citizens, and speaking to hovering drones recording the dictation for various legal documentation. She was scanned again at the office entrance and was escorted to a corner office on the opposite side of the room. Her escort told her that Xerig was coming out of a meeting but she was welcome to wait for him in the comfort of his office.

As soon as the door shut behind her, the loud din of the main room vanished into a faint hum you had to strain your ears to notice. The room had no furniture other than a desk on the far end near the windows that looked out to the dynamic bustling of the capital. She walked over to the window and placed a hand on the polyeuratranslythic glass window, looking out with envy at all the people living the life with the mates they wanted..

A loud whoosh behind her let her know that the door had opened, and she didn't have to turn around to hear the irritating cackle that only belonged to Xerig. Nevertheless, she did twist around to face him with a politely amiable smile she had forced onto her lips. "Xanxaa! So good to see you again!" He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her as though they were old friends. "I heard you wanted to meet with me. Please tell me what's been happening." Her feelings of wrath re-emerged but she kept reminding herself that she needed his help. "Couch," he declared, and liquid metal rose from the floor and assembled itself into a long shape that solidified into a comfortable sofa with a soft, luxurious surface.

Although she was familiar with the technology, her distrust of Xerig was so vast that Xanxaa hesitatingly sat on one end, warily testing to make sure it would support her weight, as Xerig sat on the other end. "Thank you for seeing me," she started, trying not to get distracted by her sweaty palms or the growing lump in her throat. "I want to talk to you about this situation with Adam."

"Ah yes, I heard about his attack on several Hryullians," he said with a concerned furrow in his brow. "I was absolutely shocked."

"Except Adam did not attack anyone. He defended himself when a mob attacked him."

"According to the investigation," he spoke as one bearing unfortunate news, "Adam was clearly the instigator. One of the men he attacked is still in the hospital." He stood up and approached her, "Let us exchange our understandings, Xanxaa."

Xanxaa held her hand out and coaxed him to sit down again, which he did with an expression of rejection. She silently exhaled her frustration and then carefully chose her words, "I'm sure an honest and proper investigation would reveal the truth, very different from what you say."

"Detective Xuth was very thorough, I can assure you. But this is what trials are for, to determine the truth." He moved to the center of the couch and place his hand sympathetically on her knee. "Simply have Adam turn himself in to the authorities, then we can schedule a fair trial to have one of our arbiters sort this entire mess out."

"Given the Prime Arbiter's comments on immigrants, and Adam in particular, and the fact that he commands the police and arbiters, I sure you can understand why I am not sure how 'fair' such a trial would be." She tried to pull her knee away but his grip on her leg was too strong.

He pushed her knee to the back of the couch and leaned on top of her between her legs. "Let me assure you that this office has no vendetta against the Earthling." She tried to sit up but he put his other hand on her shoulder and put all of his weight on her as he moved his erection against the outside of her cunt. "I just want to work with you to help Adam." She saw the lust in his eyes and relaxed her groin so he could penetrate her. He pushed back on her shoulder so her back arched a little as he forcefully shoved his cock inside. Immediately he started pummeling her body as hard as he could, knocking her backwards until her shoulders were hanging off the edge of the couch. Her enormous tits were buffeted by his ferocious slams and her tousled hair swung wildly in the air off the side of the couch beneath her.

Xanxaa shared her memories with Xerig to show him what she experienced the night of the attack, but Xerig was focused on the feel of her pussy around his cock. Xanxaa reminded Xerig of the anti-immigrant hatred being fueled by Xroqx but Xerig was only concerned with the curves of her body and whether she still enjoyed bruising sex as much as he remembered. When she directed her thoughts toward Adam, he concentrated on finding the moments from their past when she enjoyed him fucking her painfully.

Some drooling spittle fell from his lips onto her bouncing chest and he slid his hand from her shoulder to her neck, still putting all of his weight into his hand. With her airway constricted, she used both her hands to try to pull his arm back and decrease some of the pressure, but he only responded to her gasps by pounding her cunt even harder. She was more than halfway over the edge of the couch, which was now digging into the small of her back, and her head was almost touching the floor with his hand still pushing against her throat. He let out a sickening groan as he smashed his hips into hers, giving a painful smack every time their skin collided.

He pulled himself out for a second and spun her body around so she had her knees pressed into the couch and her gigantic breasts hung underneath her bent body. As she tried to inhale some air, he grabbed both her arms and yanked them back with a force that almost dislocated her shoulders. He was holding both her wrists so couldn't stop him from shoving himself into her ass instead of her pussy.

Xerig grunted with delight at the feeling of his throbbing cock inside the extremely tight opening of her ass. Xanxaa gasped due to the sharp stinging she felt when his fingers dug painfully into her wrists behind her back. Her rumpled hair and humongous tits swayed and shook uncontrollably off the edge of the couch. "You used to love this," he snorted as he let go of one wrist for a brief second so he could wrap his arm under her thigh then pulled her leg up and grabbed her wrist again, pulling it back further than the other. Xanxaa had to twist her torso to stop the agonizing burning in her shoulder. Her pussy was drenching wet, but the relentless friction of his shaft in her ass was rubbing the interior walls of her burning rectum raw. He rammed his cock into her blistering sphincter with one of her legs lifted in his elbow, and her gigantic tits flailed erratically as she cried in gasps of anguish.

After several more thrusts, cum burst of his dick and filled her entire ass with soothing jism. He leaned back and groaned with spasms of pleasure, as her shoulders were pulled at a painful angle and her thigh was contorted in his elbow, but he kept hammering into her body where trickling globs of cum sprayed all over her legs. Xanxaa tried to ignore the pain as she felt her arms being ripped out of their sockets. His cock was pummeling her hips, but the jism had lubricated his shaft enough so her ass wasn't as uncomfortably dry and fiery as before.

Eventually his body slowed down enough so much of the cum he had released inside her butt came pouring out of her, streaming down her thighs and dripping onto the couch. He let go of her wrists and then tenderly ran his tongue along her naked spine and massaging her shoulders. His cock was still embedded between her cum-spattered buttocks, but she didn't pull away from him yet since she still needed his help to get Adam released. "I know you enjoyed that," he whispered into her shoulder blade. "I did too."

Xanxaa could feel his heartrate decreasing in speed, so she hoped he was content and depleted. "Can you please have Adam acquitted? You know he didn't do anything wrong."

"I wish I could," he muttered into her hair, "but Prime Arbiter is determined to carry out justice in this matter. He isn't going to shove this aside." He ran his lips down along her ribs on the side of her naked torso.

"I'm not asking anyone to ignore the law," she turned around so he was on top of her and she could look directly into his eyes. "I'm asking you to follow the law. You know it was self-defense, he broke no law. You know that." She gazed at him as if she were searching for the man she wanted him to be. "You are an honorable man, and you know this isn't right."

Xerig buried his face between her two huge mounds on her chest and slid his tongue inside her cleavage. He lifted his head and stared at her with devious eyes. "I'll make a deal with you," he said with a leering smile. "I can get you a meeting with Xroqx tomorrow. But only if you come to my house tonight and be my personal sex slave. You let me do whatever I want to you for one night," lowering his head for emphasis, "and I mean *whatever* I want, and I'll set up the meeting. I'll even talk to Xroqx about dropping all charges." Xerig's eyes bore into Xanxaa's with an intensity she found a little unnerving. "That's the best I can do. Think about it, you're not going to get a better deal anywhere else."

Xanxaa stood up and did not look at him again as she walked to the door. His offer raced through her head and she was trying to sort out how she felt about it, but she did not want him to see the desperation on her face. "Very well," she said with a chill in her voice.

"When you come," he added once she reached the door, "come dressed as a prostitute. I know you have an outfit at home. I'm sure it fits you perfectly." She turned her head but still did not look at him. Of course, she did have that outfit at home that she would put on for Adam when they did some roleplay, but she hated that he knew enough about her to know that. She walked out without closing the door behind her.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xerea returned to the hotel room with breakfast and with several Ztyffr pills for Adam's tasting that night. He did not look forward to the exhaustion of being at the cum boutique for several hours, but they agreed that they needed the extra bonus money, so the longer he can produce cum, the better their chances to raise enough money. They ate breakfast in relative silence, with Adam preoccupied with his longing to see Xanxaa again, and he also was unsure how much Xerea wanted to discuss her cum fetish, even with someone who fully supported her.

When they both finished their pastries, Xerea turned to Adam with a mischievous grin, "Since you're going to the cum tasting tonight, maybe I should double-check and make sure your cum is as good as it should be."

Adam jokingly rolled his eyes at her, "If you want to drink my cum, just ask."

"Fine. I want to drink your cum," she said seductively.

"I can't believe you'd ask that!" he shouted indignantly.

She tried to climb on top of him, but he used her momentum to flip her around on her back. He shoved his face into her crotch and wrapped her arms around her hips and pinned her forearms down with his elbows so he could reach up and grip her enormously heaving tits. She tried to twist herself free, but he was too fierce for her. His fingers sank into the soft flesh of her breasts while his tongue rolled along the folds of her pussy. She groaned from the stimulation as he explored her tender cunt with his mouth. When he finally plunged his tongue inside her, she panted and curved her back in carnal desire. His lips rubbed against her clitoris as his tongue danced inside the tight walls of her vagina, swollen with wetness that poured out of her. Adam drank her delicious moisture as he pressed his face further into the skin of her groin so he could drive his tongue deeper inside her.

Xerea breathlessly gasped as her body shook with pleasure, and he tightened his grasp on her soft breasts as her entire physique shuddered with pleasure. She tried to free her arms so she could grab onto his head and pull him up on top of her, but his arms held her in place so she was helpless as he continued to lick the juices of her pussy. His tongue went from her vagina to her cunt to her inner thighs then back inside her, and her body trembled with gratification.

He rhythmically thrusted his tongue inside her repeatedly, and she twitched and jerked as the stimulation overwhelmed her bodily systems. She instinctively pushed her chest out as he vigorously fondled her bosoms and pinched her sensitive, erect nipples. Her entire body spasmed as electric arousal surged through her curvy, naked body.

Adam got on all fours above her, and then pressed his hips against hers so his erection was swirling around the outer folds of her cunt. He teased her for a couple of minutes, so when he finally rammed his cock into her soaking wet pussy, she groaned with unimaginable fulfillment. She spread her legs as wide as she physically could so Adam was able to penetrate her deep into her drenched cunt. He slid in and out of her pussy easily, lubricated by the flood of juices pouring out of her.

Xerea could feel Adam's anxiety about that night where he was expected to perform well enough to earn the money they needed, and the weight of the responsibility was crushing, but she assured him that no matter what happened they would be fine. Adam was somehow always surprised by how wonderful her body could feel, and she was so grateful for Adam being willing to support her cum fetish. He appreciated her support, and she honestly enjoyed his company far beyond her thrill to drink and bathe in his Earthling jism.

He turned himself over so now he was lying flat on the mattress and Xerea was straddled over him. Her tremendously gargantuan tits swung into his face and he managed to bite the soft inner flesh of her cleavage, which made her grunt with approval. She slammed her hips down so his shaft was thrusting into her again and again with a force that made her smooth skin tremble whenever she came down on top of him. He squeezed her enormous breasts and licked the sensitive crevice between her two gigantic tits hanging above him and rocking into his head.

Adam could feel her jealousy of all the women who were going to drink his cum tonight, and that she desperately wanted him to cum all over her body again. Xerea still felt ashamed of her deranged desire to be smothered in jism, but she felt Adam thanking her for showing what she wanted and his desire to please her however he could. She knew he was honest about his acceptance of her wishes and that he did not think less of her because of it. In fact, he loved her more for her boldness and willingness to go against societal norms and found her courageous and adventurous.

Xerea stared into Adam's gorgeous eyes and she smiled as she absorbed his sincere love for her. Adam was still thrusting as hard as he could, and Xerea matched his ferocious pounding with her own zealous slamming onto his cock. He could feel his erection throbbing inside her warm, tight cunt and he tried to resist the urge to erupt just yet.

Xerea knew he was concerned about going out in public when he was a fugitive and risked being identified. Adam felt her assure him that people on this side of town were far more interested in finding another meal than following politics, and that people with money who attended these cum tastings were especially discrete. He could feel the pulsing in her cunt, and she loved how his cock felt thumping inside her. She calmed his nervousness and he uplifted her sense of worth.

He grabbed her ass and lifted her off of him, then grabbed her hair and led her down to his groin. She did not have time to put his cock in her mouth before streams of cum shot out all over her face and chin. She smiled and then wrapped her warm lips around his shaft as he unleashed more jism into her mouth. As she gulped down as much as she could, her mouth rapidly moved up and down his erection, and more cum gushed into her eager throat. She gratefully drank every burst of jism that blasted out of his dick as he moaned from the incredible sensation of her tongue and lips enveloping his cock. He tightened the hold of his fingers in her hair, as his cock kept sending a torrent of cum into her hungry mouth. She groaned approvingly each time his sticky, salty cum sprayed into her throat. The feeling of her lips around his shaft was more stimulating than he could bear, and jism flooded into her mouth again and again.

Xerea lifted her head and stuck out her tongue close to his crotch. Cum continued to burst out repeatedly, and it landed in her hair and on her face. Globs of light green semen were spread over her forehead, cheeks, and nose, and it was slowly sliding down her face over her lips and chin. Holding her kneeling body over his legs, she sucked the tip of his dick briefly so more jism sprayed onto her face, and she closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt his warm stickiness land all over her. She took a few seconds to lick the cum that had dripped down onto his legs and scrotum before wrapping her lips around his shaft again. As soon as more cum streamed out of him, she lifted her head again and rubbed his cock between her giant, dangling tits as jism squirted onto the top of her quivering mounds. Sliding her cleavage around his throbbing cock, more jism poured out of him and onto her enormous breasts.

It took another minute for his eruptions to quiet down, and she sat up with her face and tits coated with splotches of jism that streamed down her body and dripped off her chin and chest. She lifted her huge bosoms up to her face so she could run her tongue over her breasts and lap up most of his cum. After drinking as much as she could find, her lips were barely visible under a thick layer of jism until she ran her tongue over her mouth and cleaned every drop of his cum off of her lips. For several minutes, Xerea ran her mouth over his thighs and groin searching for any more traces of his jism still clinging on his skin.

By the time she finished cleaning his body, his cock had risen into another hard erection. She moved forward until she was kneeling over his rippled, muscular stomach and eased her sopping wet pussy over his dick to drive him deep into her body. The walls of her swollen, moist vagina were tight and pulsing with excitement around his shuddering cock buried within her.