Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up with a sharp pain in her back and she grunted in agony. Xanxaa had been thrown onto the mattress and she was bent over on her knees with Xerig brutally fucking her from behind. He had already driven the silicone cock deep into her sphincter again, and she could feel the dildo buried deep inside her ass. He was holding her handcuffs to keep her torso in the air, and he was wrenching her hair back every time he rammed himself into her soaking wet cunt. Her extremely huge tits dangled erratically beneath her body while he ruthlessly thrusted his stiff shaft into her drenching wet pussy. The sweaty skin of their naked bodies made a piercing smack against each other, and her smooth skin rippled from the brutal force.

Xanxaa saw his thoughts and how Xerig loved feeling Xanxaa's pain, and Xanxaa could feel his joy in sensing her suffering. She saw him looking at her as a whore that he has been wanting for years. She experienced all the women Xerig had violently fucked over the years, his arousal and climaxing because of their agony, but she also saw that he was going to talk to Xroqx and set up the meeting. Xanxaa was at least relieved that he was actually going to do what he said, but in this moment Xerig was focused only on making her suffer, because there was nothing more erotic to him than that.

Xanxaa's shoulders and arms were burning with pain and every muscle in her groin was past the point of exhaustion. She gasped in anguish as he jerked her hair back again, twisting her neck back in an agonizingly unnatural angle. Her shoulders felt like they were being torn off her as he quickly pulled her handcuffs backwards, which cut the sharp metal into her wrists like the edge of a dagger. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her and soon she felt her crotch fill with his thick, disgusting cum. He pulled himself out of her and shot several streams of his sticky jism all over her back and hair.

She felt his hand on one of her hips topple her over so she was lying down on her back, as more cum erupted out of him onto her stomach and tits. Xerig walked on his knees over her torso so he could rub his erection on her tits and smear his cum over her skin and nipple pins. He buried his cock into the cleavage between her two soft breasts and used his hands to squeeze her bosoms together over his cum-soaked shaft. Xanxaa squirmed her torso so she could shift the position of her handcuffs from digging into her wrists behind her back as he slowly thrusted his cock between her tits, still clamped with nipple chains. Some more cum dribbled out of his tip and flowed down her chest onto her neck.

He moved backwards and stood up beside the bed staring at her naked body splattered with cum. "Stay there," he demanded when she tried to sit up, "I want to remember this moment." She lay back down and closed her eyes to ignore his leering gaze running up and down her sweaty, naked body now splattered with jism. Her shallow breathing was rapid and she knew he was ogling her tits heaving with every inhalation as he threw her legs apart so he could also watch his cum trickle out of her throbbing cunt. She lay there with her hands shackled behind her back and waited for him to finish gaping at her sore pussy spattered with cum.

Xerig grabbed her legs and pulled her off the bed with a twisting motion, and she landed on her stomach and breasts unable to break her fall with her hands. After he walked around and stood in front of her, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up on her knees and shoved his dick onto her face, slowly wiping his shaft over her cheeks and nose and lips. There wasn't much jism left on his cock, but her face felt a little stickier as he rubbed himself all over her face.

"Lick me," he said as more of an order than a request, and Xanxaa dutifully ran her tongue around his erection. She used her lips to envelop his cock and lick every bit of cum off of him as he maneuvered her head with his grip on her hair.

"Did you like everything I did to you tonight?" he smirked. She looked at him with clenched lips, unsure whether to placate him with a smile or tell him exactly what she thought of him. He yanked her head backwards, and she felt an excruciating pain in her neck. Her hands were still manacled behind her back, and her cum-splattered tits swayed and bounced from him jerking her head around. "Did you like what I did tonight?" he spat out through gritted teeth.

"Yes," she said softly with the only answer she reluctantly knew she could give.

He grinned like a snake at her answer. "Do you want me to do that to you again?"

"Yes." She tried to turn her face away, but the grip on her hair wouldn't let her.

"Does your cunt belong to me?"

She could feel her face become flush with anger at the insulting question. Xanxaa flashed through a thousand answers about his pathetic need to torture her and the size of his cock and his complete lack of any semblance of maturity. She took a deep breath and muttered, "Yes."

"Do your tits belong to me?" he asked louder.

"Yes," she said with irritation in her voice.

"Does your body belong to me?" he yelled.

"Yes!" she screamed back. "I'm a fucking whore!"

Xerig looked triumphantly at the holographic cameras still fixated on both of them. "You're goddamn right, you fucking whore," he smirked.

*

* This ends the section of sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

*********************************************************************************

He walked away from Xanxaa and the mattress to a side table where he took a long drink of water. He walked down the hallway and faded into the darkness without looking back at her or explaining where he was going. Xanxaa was still kneeling on the floor with her wrists handcuffed behind her, watching drops of cum slide down her enormous tits and onto the ground.

Xanxaa would remain kneeing there for ten minutes, which she spent thinking about any sort of backup plan for getting Adam and her off the planet. She was determined to resolve the situation legally by appealing to Xroqx's reasonableness, but she did not trust him or Xerig to be reliable or honest. She wanted an alternative to their compassion which seemed in extremely short supply. She knew she couldn't involve anyone at the Diplomat Center to aid her in breaking the law, even though they would likely help her, because she didn't want to bear the responsibility of ruining anyone's career. Adam and her had a small amount of money saved, but she knew her assets, and likely the assets of her parents and her close friends, were being closely monitored. Any plan she thought about meant putting someone she cared about in danger, and there didn't seem to be any way to avoid that.

It would still be several minutes before Xerig returned. His hair was damp and his skin glistened as if it had been polished. Xanxaa knew he went for a personal cleansing and left her sitting there waiting for him with her arms restrained behind her and cum all over her body. "You are as strong and masochistic as I remember," he smirked as he ran his finger along the inner flesh of her breasts and the chains pinned between her nipples. He didn't bother looking in her eyes as his gaze lingered over her naked body and the dildo lodged in her ass. Eventually he let out a sigh, "You definitely earned your meeting with Xroqx," laughing as he unlocked her handcuffs. "You keep playing nice with me and maybe this will all work out for you and... him."

Xanxaa stood up, rubbing the bloody cuts on her wrists in an effort to stop them from throbbing, and was about to walk by Xerig when he reached out and grabbed her nipple chains. She grunted from the searing pain in her tender nipples and gritted her teeth to keep her from unleashing a torrent of expletives toward the man who stood between Adam and his freedom. "I know you love being treated like a whore," still clenching the chains pulling her tits, and he reached down with his other hand to rub her damp pussy. "I know you'd love to do this again soon," he said leering at her body before his eyes suddenly looked directly into hers, "and we will." He removed his hands from her and walked over to one of the holographic cameras with his back to her. "I assume you remember the way out."

She thought about waiting for a more respectful parting, but she knew this was all he was going to say to her. Xanxaa threw her hair behind her and walked down the hallway and out his front door toward her ship, anxious to remove the prostitute outfit. She was convinced she couldn't trust Xerig and it was doubtful Xroqx would be an improvement. Xanxaa was a few steps away from boarding her vessel mulling over alternatives when she had an idea. It was the kind of plan that she knew Adam would be adamantly against, and maybe it was a terrible, horrendous plan but she had no other choice. As her craft lifted into the sky to take her home, she looked at the moon on the horizon. Xanxaa knew what she had to do.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The bartender was the last employee to hold on to Madam Xolle's hips and pound his cock into her moist pussy, already full of cum from the rest of her staff. She liked to give them telepathic messages every work night to let them all know how much she appreciated their hard work for the evening, and she couldn't help but crave their telepathic compliments of her solid business skills, her wonderful work environment, and her unbelievably sexy body. When he finished ejaculating, she turned around and handed him his nightly pay and gave him a smile as he ambled out her door.

She grabbed a bottle of oil off the shelf and poured some drops on her enormous breasts. As she walked over to her desk, she vigorously rubbed the ointment deep into her round flesh until they quivered wildly in her hands. Madam Xolle had been using this oil on her body for years to keep her skin smooth and her muscles firm, convinced she had the secret to staying young-looking inside that bottle.

Now that it was well after midnight, Madam Xolle sat in her chair and prepared herself to do what she did almost every night after the boutique closed; tabulating the money from the evening, recording her expenses and income, and making sure she was still earning a healthy profit for the day. She kept meticulous documents of each transaction, and her holographic ledger floated in the air ready to log every last coin. This particular night, however, she found herself distracted and unable to start. After trying to start her computations, and failing to stay focused, she turned off her files and swiveled around in her chair. She flipped a switch and the news channel hovered in the corner repeating the same stories all day. Leaning back, she contemplated who she should contact, and she unconsciously frowned as she stared yet again at the large image of Adam's face, accompanied with a list of his crimes and fugitive status.