Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 06

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
7.5k words
4.75
2.4k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Adam had been burrowing his head between Xerea's legs for at least ten minutes, thrusting his tongue into her wet pussy. At first, she was sound asleep but unconsciously twisting her hips with pleasure. She woke up suddenly and craned her neck to look around. When she saw Adam licking her cunt, she grinned and arched her back as he ran his tongue along the sensitive folds of her pulsating twat. Adam felt her grab large swaths of hair on each side of his head to pull his face deeper into her crotch. He heard her moan sleepily as he enthusiastically plunged his tongue inside her moist vagina.

"Mmmmm, I wish I could wake up this way every morning," Xerea mumbled sleepily. Her muscular thighs were starting to instinctively squeeze his body from carnal satisfaction, so Adam pushed her legs apart so he could continue lapping her wetness. Her fingers were affectionately massaging his head with encouragement, and he was happy to taste all the juices coming out of her pussy. He plunged three fingers into her engorged vagina as his tongue swirled around the moist folds of her cunt.

He loved the slippery feeling as his fingers easily glided inside her soaking wet pussy. He put his lips in her crotch trying to drink as much of her wetness pouring out of her without interfering with the rhythmic thrusting of his hand. As he pushed deeper into her, he had to shove hard between the bloated walls of her vagina that were squeezing together with an intense force that made finding an opening difficult. Her drenching moisture made sliding into her easier, but finding space in her tight cunt was a challenge. Adam persisted in pounding his fingers into her eager crotch as he used his lips and tongue to find all her sweet pussy juices. Xerea was moaning with ecstasy, and her hands were gripping his head with more intensity.

Adam felt her hips gyrating with pleasure, and he knew she would be getting anxious to feel his cock inside her. But this morning he had other plans for her. "Just so you know, today is the day."

"Reaaally? For what?" She stroked his hair as she stretched her shoulders.

"Today you're going to have an orgasm." He reached out his arms and squeezed her round bosoms, shaking with delight, and used his fingers to massage her enormous mounds. Her breathing had turned into panting, and the spasms buffeting her naked body were becoming more fervent.

"Hmmm, couldn't I just suck your cock instead?" He could feel her hands pulling hard on the sides of his head, desperate trying to pull him up on top of her so he could either pound his cock into her pussy or she could maneuver her lips over his stiff shaft. Adam ignored her attempts to grab him, however, and persisted in ramming his tongue inside her with all the force he could muster. His fingers were clenching around her massive tits, digging into her soft flesh, to hold her body steady as his mouth pressed against her body to gulp her streams of wetness and his tongue drove into her tight vagina.

She cried out, "Let me fuck you!" Her fingers scraped along the sides of his head, but the digging of her fingernails into his skull was likely an involuntary reaction to the spasms of carnal pleasure surging through her quivering body.

Adam let go of her tits and grabbed her elbows so he could pin her arms down on the mattress. "Not yet," he replied mischievously. Xerea arched her back and tried to wriggle free from his grip, but his arms were strong enough to hold her arms immobile and press her thighs apart with the sides of his biceps.

He ran his tongue over every inch of the folds around her pussy, drinking in her sweet wetness, and thrusting his tongue inside her vagina. The swollen walls inside her were soaking wet and moisture was pouring out of her into his mouth, where he captured it all with his lips and drank it in. He loved the taste of her cunt, and he rammed his tongue in and around her to find any wetness he could.

Xerea was gyrating her hips and moaning in enjoyment, which was one of Adam's favorite sounds, as he switched between licking the sensitive labia of her pussy and thrusting into her tight vagina, swollen with moisture. Whenever she tried to move, however, his grip on her wrists tightened and she was helpless to stop him from persistently lapping her pussy. He felt her clench her thighs against his arms, trying to pull him on top of her, but he kept her legs apart with his elbows as her massively gigantic breasts heaved in every direction.

Adam knew she becoming impatiently desperate to taste his cum. No matter how much she tried to move, however, he made sure to her arms immobilized and she was defenseless against his tongue plunging inside her repeatedly. She groaned with pleasure until her body began to shake, "Stop! I'm feeling..... You have to stop!" Normally, Adam would have done so, but he knew that Hryullian women, despite the rampant sexual contact of their species, did not experience orgasms, and he was determined to give that to Xerea.

"It's ok," Adam reassured her as he kept licking her cunt. "Trust me."

Xerea's body was twitching and jerking with intensity. "Something is wrong!" she insisted. "Please stop!"

"Nothing is wrong," Adam said soothingly. "You're having an orgasm."

"No! It is... I don't.... Please...." she sputtered. She was clearly having difficulty with the intensity of how incredible she was feeling and how strange and bizarre the feeling was.

Adam was holding on to her arms as tight as he could as Xerea tried to overpower him. Her naked body was spasming with carnal pleasure and her shrieks of delight filled the room. "Please!" she panted, "I'm going to... Unngh.... Please.... Wait, it's.... you're.... Unnngh!!" She was gasping out words trying to form a sentence, but Adam's insistence on plunging his tongue in and around her pussy made it impossible for her to think straight. "Ungh! Ungh! I'm.... I can feel it... Please.... Ungh! Ungh! It's too.... Ungh! Unnngh!!" Wetness was gushing out of her and flooding onto his face, and Adam gleefully drank every drop he could. Her gigantic tits thrashed uncontrollably across her chest as he kept ramming his tongue deep into her cunt, and he had to use his arms to keep her thighs from pressing in and crushing his head.

Adam tightened his grip on her arms as he alternated between plunging his tongue inside her vagina as deep as he could and running his tongue around her clitoris and pussy. Her hips were shaking, and she was unable to speak beyond breathless panting as her arms remained pinned to the mattress. Her body jerked intensely and her thighs were clenching inward with almost more force than Adam could bear. She screamed with delight, and Adam stimulated her clitoris with her lips and thrusted his tongue between the wet, swollen walls of her vagina. Her wetness was flooding out of her, and Adam drank as much as he could, but her fluid ran over his face, spread across her thighs, and poured onto the mattress. She arched her back and every muscle in her body tensed and flexed as she opened her mouth but no sound came out.

With his tongue dancing around her pussy and pushing into her warm, watery vagina, every muscle in her body tensed and her back arched at a near-impossible angle, making her huge breasts bounce and shake wildly. "Unnngh! Unnngh! Unnngh!" She kept shouting as he persisted in licking her pussy and her hips spasmed every so often as she grunted with pleasure. Adam smiled to himself that he finally helped Xerea achieve an orgasm. He licked her cunt a few more times, and then got on all fours above her and drilled his erect cock inside her soaked pussy.

Adam could feel the orgasm surging through her body and the uncertainty she was feeling. Xerea was feeling something more amazing than she ever dreamed of, and as Adam sank his cock deeper inside her, she realized this was the orgasm she had felt from her connections with her sister. Xerea couldn't imagine how intense and wonderful the actual feeling would be, and Adam assured her that this strange, glorious feeling was natural and harmless. Xerea trusted him completely and allowed the orgasmic feeling to wash over her entire body, and she felt as though her every neuron was charged with energy. Adam kept her calm, and Xerea revelled in the orgasm that both he and Xanxaa wanted her to have. Now that her body surged with this orgasmic carnal pleasure, she had no idea why she had resisted them for so long. Adam felt her gratitude, and Xerea felt his delight that she had this experience.

Adam hammered himself into her groin, and she groaned with delight as her body trembled each time he slammed into her hips. Her gargantuan tits quivered and bounced uncontrollably as she wrapped her muscular legs around his abdomen. She buried her fingers in his hair and held tightly as he pounded his cock back and forth into her drenched cunt, his grunting and her gasping rhythmically in tempo with each other. Her body began shuddering again as another orgasm rippled through her, and she shrieked with blissful surprise.

His cock was drenched with her wetness seeping out of her as he kept drumming his dick inside her. He kept pounding her groin until she arched her back and trembled again, but now he could feel his jism swelling inside his shaft. Within seconds, his cum burst into her vagina and she clenched her body around his as her insides were filled with his jizz. She smiled and laughed and gasped all at the same time, not sure how to respond to the incredible sensation racing through her body.

"That was... wow, I never knew that I... that you...." The pace of his thrusting was slowing down, and he kissed her gently on her neck as his heartbeat and breathing began slowing to a normal pace. "So that's what you and Xanxaa feel?" she asked almost inaudibly.

"More or less, yeah," Adam said comfortingly.

"That was... wow," her voice trailed off soundlessly. The two of them listened to each other's heartbeat and breathing, mesmerized by their new connection. "Thank you," she finally said.

"I should be thanking you," he spoke with his head nuzzled into her neck. "I'm glad you felt it and were willing to let me."

"You held me down," she teased playfully. "I didn't act very willing with you."

"And now?" Adam asked as his erection gently rubbed the outside of her pussy.

She spread her legs wide and relaxed her groin so he could easily penetrate her warm, soaked cunt. "I may be slightly more willing." She dug her fingers into his back while his hips started pummeling her again. "But I still want to guzzle your cum," she reminded him.

He thought about his upcoming job at the cum tasting boutique that night and snickered, "You may have to stand in line for that."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xanxaa was still sore when she woke up early the next morning and she rubbed as much healing lotion into her skin as possible. She massaged the oil intensely in her sensitive breasts and she swirled it around the outside of her pussy and deep inside her vagina. This particular lotion has been used on Hryulla for 2,000 years to take away pain and give people enough stamina to endure the constant sexual contact with each other. In its concentrated form, the oil's ability to heal sexual wounds was almost miraculous. She had used it on herself last night hoping it would alleviate her wounds, and she lathered it on again now to finish soothing all her aches.

She walked around the house eating breakfast and cancelling all her appointments for the day. Usually a mist cleansing would lift her mood, but all she could feel was Adam's absence, missing him groping her in the sauna and feeling his cock moving inside her pussy. When she glanced at herself in a mirror, naked and tired, she couldn't remember the last time she felt this alone. Ever since Adam became an integral part of her life, she could always count on him being nearby or coming to her soon. It had only been three years, but she could barely remember a time before his presence surrounded her, and the loneliness she had been ignoring for the past few days was now bearing its full weight on her and crushing her heart.

Anxious and nervous, she told her vessel the destination she desired and the craft sped through the sky toward Embassy Row, the nickname for the area of town where most of the embassies for planets throughout the quadrant were located. She applied more healing oil on her naked body during the trip, wanting to recover as much as possible before the ship landed outside the embassy she had requested.

Most embassies had at least a modicum of security for their building, but the building in front of her was so dark and smelled of rot that no one would dare approach it unless it was absolutely necessary, so it did not surprise her that no security protocols were existent here. Still, she politely knocked on the door, since no scanners were present, and waited until a voice inside beckoned her to come in.

The Graokian embassy reeked even worse inside, and there was one reptilian Graok in the entrance room who was astonished to see a Hryullian female walk through their doors. "Is Fannoth here?" she inquired as her voice echoed across the thick tiles on the floors and walls. The reptilian being eyed her suspiciously but then went through a back door. Two minutes later, he returned with both Fannoth and Krong behind him.

"Xanxaa!" Fannoth called pleasantly. "I am delighted to see you." His eyes crawled over her curvaceous body and he had to lick his thin, scaly lip to keep some drool from spilling out. "But I am surprised you are here. To what do I owe this pleasure?" The way he emphasized that last word sent a chill through her spine.

"You said I could come to you if I ever needed anything," she smiled, feeling the eyes of all the other Graoks leering at the roundness of her large tits. "I was hoping after our last... negotiation that I might be able to ask a favor."

He turned his head and cocked one eye wide open. "I'm not sure what favor a businessman like me could provide that you could not find elsewhere."

She sensed his curiosity and she tried to speak flatly to not reveal her desperation. "I am looking for transport off Hryulla for two people."

"I don't know much about purchasing tickets for Hryullian ships heading offworld."

"I am actually seeking transport that...." Xanxaa sighed, searching for words without saying what she really needed. "....that is less public."

"Hrmm," he sneered. "Are you asking to secretly leave without letting the authorities know?" He looked at her body again. "Because you know that would be illegal."

Xanxaa took another breath and tried to dispel his suspicions. "I just need something.... private."

"As in, something that isn't declared in any records?"

He stared at her for a long time, waiting for her to respond. She could feel the eyes of all the Graoks searing into her. Finally she lowered her eyes, "Yes."

Xanxaa knew Fannoth had the upper hand, and now it was clear he knew it too. "What you are asking for is unlawful and criminal. This is quite a favor you are seeking."

"I was hoping our previous.... communication with each other might have earned some generosity from you." Although Graoks are not known for their compassion, she hoped she could appeal to his sense of amicable business practices.

"Do not misunderstand, I very much enjoyed our last encounter." He grinned devilishly. "Which is why I finally signed the truce. But this? This is an entirely different matter." His eyes continued crawling all over her skin. "What are you offering for this favor?"

"Maybe you and I could communicate a little longer and discuss this... thoroughly." Her nipples had become hardened and erect, and she put her hands behind her back as a gesture of deference.

"For this, you need to do more than earn a favor from me. You would need to earn it from all of us."

She stared at the three Graoks in front of her, now grunting with expectation. "You mean all three of you?"

"No, I mean all of us." Four more Graoks came from behind the door, and all seven of them were ogling her naked breasts. Xanxaa felt tense in her chest. She could barely withstand the brutal violence of two Graoks, so she had no idea if she could endure, let alone survive, the cruel viciousness of seven.

She flashed her best seductive smile toward Fannoth, "I think I could spend some time with each of you. I promise each of you will...."

"You misunderstand me," Fannoth interrupted, "so let me be perfectly clear. Our demand is to let all of us do whatever we want to you together for as long as we want to, if you want this... favor." Dozens of alternatives raced through her mind, but she knew none of them would satisfy them. She tried to think of other alternatives where she could get an illegal offworld transport ticket without putting anyone she cared about in jeopardy, but still could not think of any way that had a reasonable chance of success. Her options had dwindled down to almost nothing, and the Graoks surrounding her and leering at her naked body knew it.

She had hoped this moment would have ended differently, but she had steeled herself in preparation that something like this might occur. Xanxaa had always prided herself on her strength and ability to withstand severely excruciating penetration, and how she even enjoyed it at times, but she still felt a shiver thinking about what was going to happen next. "Very well," she said softly. "I agree to your terms."

Fannoth looked at his colleagues with an enormous grin. "You are about to experience something very special," he snickered. He grabbed her bicep and pulled her down the hall, half-dragging her toward a room at the end. When he pushed the door open, all she could see was complete darkness, as the other Graoks followed her in with heavy footsteps. As Fannoth yanked her into the room, her eyes began to adjust to the faint light coming from dim luminescent spheres embedded in the walls. There was a gnarled mound with a bumpy, circular platform on one side of the room, like a decaying tree stump that had not been cut cleanly, and Fannoth pushed her on top of it. When she fell on her back, her entire body tensed as she felt the cold, oily mucus covering the structure against her bare back, as well as the slight burn from the acidic grease. One of the other Graoks turned her around, and then back again, and now her entire naked body and hair was covered in a slimy translucent sludge that was already burning into her skin.

*********************************************************************************

* This next section has sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

*

By now, all the Graoks had shedded their clothing, and one pulled her off the platform so she was kneeling in front of him. His massive scaly cock had already been released, and he gripped her hair firmly as he rammed it into her mouth. He shoved his two-foot shaft down her esophagus, scraping his scaly, jagged skin through her throat, and Xanxaa felt as though he was halfway into her lungs. He repeatedly pulled half of his cock out of her mouth, and then slammed it back into her skull. The other Graoks were grunting with impatience, wanting their chance to shove themselves down her throat.

Xanxaa could feel him throbbing in her mouth, but he yanked himself out of her before he climaxed. Another Graok grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her onto the platform so she was lying on her back with her head dangling off the side. He slid his enormous shaft into her mouth as he clenched her throat with one greasy hand to keep her head steady and held one of her arms with the other hand. The Graok that was near climax grabbed her other arm and thrusted his cock between her oily breasts. He roared with arousal as he dug his nails into her slimy tit to push it against his massive cock rubbing in her slippery cleavage. Another Graok pulled her legs apart and drove his cock into her defenseless pussy, and she could feel him cramming himself deep in her vagina without waiting for her to be completely lubricated. He slammed himself into her repeatedly, driving his long shaft deeper with every thrust.