Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 07

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
11.9k words
4.6
2.2k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

The afternoon sun had already started its lazy journey down toward the horizon by the time Xanxaa stashed a new note into the hiding place. As before, she did her best to glance around to make sure no one following her had seen what she did. When the policeman continued following her without noticing the wall where her note was now placed, Xanxaa felt a new lightness in her walk. She had finally found passage off the planet for her and Adam thanks to her new Graok contact, and now that her note had been delivered, she felt buoyant about the prospect of being with her mate again and she vowed to never let him leave her side for any reason ever again.

She walked down random streets before heading back to her ship, and she didn't even bother to see if the policeman was still behind her as she rose up into the air and headed for home. Xanxaa read the note left by Xerea, explaining how they were trying to raise money to pay for someone to smuggle them away, as well as to start their new life. Xanxaa was glad they were all doing everything they could, and she felt better knowing she and Adam would have some money when they left home. She stashed the note away and then took a deep breath to prepare herself for what she had to do next.

She used her voice to video call her parents from the ship's communication system, and even though she knew all her transmissions would be intercepted by law enforcement, she had to make this one last call. As soon as her parents' faces appeared before her, Xanxaa couldn't help but lower her eyes to avoid breaking down. "Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I may be getting a new assignment off-world in a month or so, assuming this situation with Adam is resolved by then." She had to stifle the lump forming in her throat, "I'm not sure how long this particular negotiation will take, so I may be gone for a long while."

Even with her eyes closed, she could see their smiles of support in her mind. "We understand completely. Hopefully your new.... mission will be successful. We love you very much and are so proud of you. Take as long as you need, we will be here when you get home."

"I love you so much," were the words she tried to pronounce in shallow, exhaled breaths through the burning clench in her chest, but to her it sounded like staccato chirping noises from an abandoned chicklet. "Goodbye." She looked up at the last moment to see her parents beaming with pride, and then she quickly disconnected the transmission so that she could cry for the rest of the journey home without anyone watching her.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Adam saw the huge smile on Xerea's face when she walked back into the hotel room. "She got our note," she squealed, "but even better, she's arranged for someone to take you and Xanxaa away from Hryulla tonight!"

"What? That's.... that's fantastic!" Adam wrapped his brawny arms around her and lifted her into the air, and the two of them hugged each other elatedly. After spinning around in the middle of the room several times, he set her back down "What's the plan? When do we..."

"We're going to meet her at a café at midnight." Adam still had his arms around Xerea, pressing her body against his, as she held the note in front of her. "I know this place. Not very popular, so barely anyone will be there. It's a long walk, but..." She looked up at him with beaming joy. "You're going to be free. You'll be with Xanxaa tonight!" They laughed and smothered each other with hugs and kisses again.

They collapsed down on to the mattress, and Adam sat there staring off into nowhere. Xerea's face suddenly became more ominous. "I do have some bad news, however." He looked at her inquisitively, waiting for her to continue. "The man you attacked.... He's dead." Adam's brain went blank trying to process the information. "I saw it on a video screen as I was walking."

"So now I'm being charged with murder." Adam let the information sink in.

"It was an accident!" Xerea got on her knees and put his head in her hands. "He attacked you!"

"I know, but still...." His voice tapered off, not knowing where to go next.

Xerea pulled his head so her eyes met his. "It's not your fault. They started it, all you did was defend yourself! I'll also point out that just because it was on the news doesn't mean it's true."

"But if I did something to...."

"If anyone did anything, it was Xroqx. Right now, you don't know anything," Xerea's words settled into his head and his guilt began to dissipate, "except that now it's even more important we get you off this planet."

"But what about...?" He turned to Xerea, "Should I still do the cum tasting tonight?"

Xerea sat up beside him and thought carefully. "Well, if Xanxaa found a way to leave, it doesn't sound like you need the money for the pilot anymore. And if you are somehow recognized despite the mask, then..." She stopped not wanting to tempt fate by saying anything else.

"True," Adam said in a low voice. "But I think the risk is pretty low. And it looks like we're going to need as much money as possible to start over."

She jumped onto her knees and put her hands on his shoulders. "You won't if you come with me to Joxtaio!"

Adam looked at her skeptically. "He still hasn't said 'yes'..."

"He will! Trust me!"

Adam continued, "And even if he does...."

"WHEN he does!" she corrected.

"And WHEN he does," emphasizing the corrected word, "We are still going need funds of our own. I'm not going to just take someone else's money." She grimaced, even though he could see she knew he was right. "It's just one more night, and I'll be finished well before midnight."

"Alright," she said flatly. "I was just hoping you could cover me with cum one more time."

"When we go with you to Joxtaio, I promise I will bathe you in as much cum as you want."

She grinned impishly. "As much cum as I want? I don't think even you could make that much!"

He gently pushed his body onto hers until she was lying flat on the mattress and he was on all fours above her. "Are you doubting my ability to satisfy you?" he said with mock indignation.

"Never," she whispered, then pulled his head down and kissed him affectionately. He kissed her back, then slid his lips down to her neck. He ran his tongue down across her chest and onto her round tits. He stopped to bite her nipple, which made her gasp, then continued swirling his tongue around and under all her sensitive breast flesh.

As he kissed the sweat in her underboob, he reached down and rubbed the outside of her pussy with the tips of his fingers. She moaned approvingly and spread her thighs apart to give him better access to her groin. His lips roamed around her stomach, taking a moment to lick her navel, before shifting his body down between her legs so he could nuzzle his mouth into her cunt.

She bent her legs and lifted her thighs up as he reached his arms around her hips and clenched her enormous tits. His tongue playfully frolicked among the folds of her pussy before plunging into her vagina. Adam dug his fingers deep into the soft flesh of her breasts, which were trembling in his grip, and her body writhed with carnal satisfaction.

The juices in her pussy poured out of her and filled his mouth with her sweet, rich taste. He drank all of her wetness flooding onto his face as his tongue continued to drive deeper inside her cunt. She attempted to twist her hips in ecstasy, but she wasn't able to move easily with his hands clutching the giant mounds on her chest. She placed her hands on top of his and helped him clutch her huge breasts with a crushing grip that made her squeal with pleasure. When Adam pushed his tongue onto her clitoris, she involuntarily squeezed her thighs tightly around his head before relaxing her legs and laying them down on the mattress spread wide.

He gulped down her succulent moisture, pausing every now and then to let the taste linger in his mouth, as his tongue continued to work hard exploring every crevice around her labia. Xerea moved one of her hands down to his head and grasped a fistful of hair as she moaned ecstatically. Adam kneaded her enormous breasts, shifting her mounds of flesh between his fingers, and played with her hard nipples. Her naked body squirmed in unison with the rhythm of his squeezing hands and the plunging of his tongue in her soaking wet pussy.

Adam pressed his lips against her entire cunt and sucked hard, causing her thighs to automatically clamp tight around his head with a force that made it impossible for him to move his head. As his tongue continued to burrow into her drenched pussy, the squeezing of her thighs became even tighter.

He finally let go of her tits and pushed her legs apart with his hands so he could move his torso on top of hers. They could feel their hot breath against each other's bodies as he maneuvered his rigid cock within her warm cunt. When he rammed his shaft deep inside her moist vagina, both of them gasped in harmony. His body began hammering her crotch, and she arched her back and welcomed his powerful thrusts. Xerea wrapped her arms around his neck and barely lifted herself off the mattress but enough so she could compress her gargantuan tits against his muscular chest. Her erect nipples rubbed against his sweaty body as he grunted like a wild animal every time he pounded himself into her drenched, welcoming pussy.

When she shifted her weight to roll over on top of him, Adam did not resist. He let her roll over him until he was lying on the mattress and she was on all fours over him, her hair hanging down beside his head and her dangling tits swaying against his burly chest. Now it was Xerea pummeling her cunt down on his cock, pivoting her pelvis forcefully while her torso remained almost motionless. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his, intertwining their tongues within their mouths, as she hammered her pussy over his shaft. Both of their bodies quivered with every slam as their lips remained clenched together.

She grinned naughtily as she sat upright and ran her fingers through her flailing hair so Adam could watch every curve of her gigantic tits bounce uncontrollably in every direction. He stared at her beautiful body, trembling each time she vigorously pounded his cock and slapped against his skin. Xanxaa was the love of Adam's life, but he loved watching Xerea's gorgeous body move whenever he had the chance to fuck her hard, and now he gazed adoringly at how she effortlessly moved her body with spirited passion. He saw her wobble a little when she threw her head back and put her arms over her head, so Adam reached up and grasped her quivering breasts to help keep her steady. She purposefully leaned back so Adam would have to hold her weight by pulling on her tits, and she groaned gleefully from the erotic aching it caused.

Xerea leaned forward and put her arms behind her back so that Adam could see every inch of her voluptuous body bouncing on his cock. He knew she loved showing off to him whenever they visited, in those few moments when she didn't have her lips glued on to his erection. He was always mesmerized watching her enormous breasts swinging and springing across her thin, muscular figure. Her massive tits were enthralling, and he knew she was thrilled to flaunt her naked, shuddering body for his enjoyment as she pounded down on his cock.

"I really want to swallow a gallon of your cum," she tantalized, "but I'm going to control myself so I don't wear you out before your big night."

"I don't believe it. You're controlling yourself around my cum?" he playfully teased her. "Who are you, and what have you done with Xerea?"

She gave him a stern look of mock indignation. "Keep making fun of me and I'll change my mind and suck you dry." She climbed off of him and knelt beside him. "But just so you know, you owe me two gallons of cum next time." With a toss of her hair, she bent over on all fours with her ass facing him, inviting him to fuck her from behind.

Adam lifted himself off the mattress and knelt behind her, rubbing his hands over her round ass and massaging her muscles as he pressed his cock against her soaking wet cunt. As he burrowed his shaft inside her vagina, he could hear her moaning from the sensation and felt her spreading her legs to make herself accessible. He began thrusting his body into hers, slapping her sweaty skin with a loud smack as she rocked back and forth against him. He clenched his fingers on her hips to keep his balance as he watched the side of her enormous tits hanging underneath her and swinging wildly as their tempo increased. Soon their bodies were crashing into each other at a ferocious pace, and he could feel his cock throbbing with pleasure inside her drenched pussy. His fingers were instinctively clawing her skin, and her ass was jiggling frenetically as they continued hammering their bodies together. Xerea was gasping for air while Adam savagely grunted from the exertion.

Xerea's hair was flailing wildly as Adam's defined muscles on his chest and abdomen were flexed and taut from the concentrated effort he was giving. Jism was surging into his shaft, and soon her dripping wet cunt was filled with an eruption of cum. Neither one slowed their pace and continued battering their sweaty pelvises together with slapping crashes. A mix of cum and pussy juice poured out of her, spraying onto her inner thighs and his crotch. He drove his cock deep into her cunt and then held her ass still as their throbbing genitals pulsated against each other. Another stream of cum shot inside her and she wiggled her ass slightly to encourage his dick to keep going. Within a minute, however, his load had been completely unleashed and he pulled himself out of her and laid down on the mattress.

Xerea walked on her knees and turned around until she was over his body. She lay down directly on his torso, pressing every curve of her sweaty naked body against his. He exhaled loudly from her extra weight, but she knew he was exaggerating just to tease her. "I didn't drain you completely, did I? You have a lot of cum to make tonight."

"You were worth it," he laughed and threw his arms around her.

She leaned down and gave him a long kiss, then repeated an Earth phrase Adam had used on her many times before, "You bet your ass I'm worth it."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xanxaa was trying desperately to keep her face calm and emotionless as she sat in Xroqx's office. She had already lowered her expectations about finding any common ground with him, but she thought it was still worth one last effort to get Adam exonerated so they wouldn't have to leave their home after all. When Xerig brought her into the office, however, Xroqx was sitting in his chair with his legs spread wide apart so that the Hryullian woman kneeling in front of him had unobstructed access to his cock. Her hair was completely disheveled and she was completely naked, without even the dignity of having shoes on her bare feet as though she were picked fresh off of a nearby slum and dragged into his penthouse. Xanxaa noticed her hands held each other behind her back, and her shaking fingers were digging into the other wrist tightly.

"Xanxaa, I understand you wanted to meet with me," he smiled politely. His chief assistant, Xygg, was standing nearby. He probably wasn't as old as Xroqz, but he didn't look much younger, and his wrinkled face showed no concern for either Xanxaa or the woman sucking on Xroqx's cock, so she assumed he was as vile as the others.

"Thank you for seeing me, Prime Arbiter. I wanted to discuss the investigation into my mate, Adam." She gave him her practiced look of smiling genuinely when she was feeling revolted.

"Your mate," he repeated as though it was a slur.

Xanxaa ignored his comment and continued. "I'm sure your office has conducted a thorough investigation and found that Adam was only defending himself and it would be a grave miscarriage of justice to indict him."

While Xroqx's eyes had never wavered from starting intently at Xanxaa, with a smile as if he found her story to be intriguing, he had been holding the woman in front of him by her hair and viciously slamming her skull against his body. Xanxaa was finding it hard not to look at the helpless woman. "Don't mind her," he said without glancing down at her.

"All the memories of the witnesses show that Adam did not initiate the attack." Xanxaa cringed as he heard the kneeling woman softly whimper every time her face collided with his crotch.

"The police report says otherwise," Xrgg calmly replied. The muscles in Xroqx's arms were clenched as he mercilessly crushed her face into his hairy crotch and held her head tightly for several seconds, while the woman struggled to lift her head up.

"I'm not sure why the report says that. The thoughts of the investigator showed unanimous memories of all the witnesses." Xanxaa waited for a reply and sat there silently as Xroqx continued pressing the nameless woman's mouth and nose against his sweaty skin, and soon Xanxaa realized she couldn't breathe. Xroqx was staring with such intent at Xanxaa that she felt a chill run down her spine. She looked back into his eyes, trying not to notice his quivering arm struggling to keep the woman's face buried in his crotch. Xygg glanced down briefly, but his disinterested face never changed. After a minute, her eyes briefly glanced down at the woman and saw that, despite her struggle to breathe, she was still gripping her hands behind her back as though she was terrified to let them go.

"I know exactly why," Xroqx said with a smile as he pulled her head off his cock just in time for a stream of cum to shoot out of him and onto her face. He stifled a groan as jism flowed out of him and onto her cheeks and nose. "I asked the officer to include certain details, which he did." With his hand gripping her hair so hard that the roots of her hairs were straining to stay embedded, he moved her face around so that his cock slid across her skin, moving globs of cum all over her. "Adam has been remarkably helpful in making my case that immigrants are a threat to our society. I just made sure some.... minor details reflected that fact."

"Minor?!?" Xanxaa shouted, louder than she intended. "You completely changed what happened! He is innocent and you know it!" She immediately composed herself. Xroqx seemed to be antagonizing her, and she scolded herself for allowing him to succeed even for a second.

Xroqx yanked the head of the kneeling woman backwards so that the cum still spewing from his dick landed on her neck, as his cock glided across her throat spreading jism from her strained neck down to her chest. Her expression was of despair and humiliation as cum flowed off her face and neck onto her two large, naked tits. "You are entitled to your opinion," he sneered as he continued swirling his cock, glistening with jism, around the kneeling woman's chest and neck, pushing globules of cum over her skin.

He stood up with his fingers gripping her hair, and rubbed his jism-soaked cock into the strands of her follicles, wiping himself until all his cum was off of him. "But that is the official record of this office and it will not be changed. And I regret to inform you I've received word that the man who your mate assaulted is now dead because of his actions. I am therefore required to alter the charges against him from assault to murder." Xygg smiled in agreement as Xroqx let go of the woman's hair and walked toward Xanxaa, staring at her eyes with every slow, calm step. She looked back at him to let him know she was not intimidated by him, hoping her face did not betray her sense of revulsion. Xanxaa had been in enough negotiations to sense when someone was manipulating the situation, and she doubted the man actually died because of his injuries at the fight.