Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bar had closed for the night after five hours, Adam stayed another twenty minutes to allow the last women still standing in line to have their taste, even though he recognized most of them as already having visited him at least three times. The very last woman ignored the timer and continued drinking his cum, so much that small trickles dribbled out the corners of her lips, and then ran her tongue around his shaft and balls. She gave him a long gaze and huge grin before heading for the door, and Adam allowed himself to exhale.

"You have quite the stamina," Madam Xolle said as she walked toward Adam, who was just stepping down from his platform and removing his mask. Her black hair now had streaks of orange and her translucent arm sleeves and stockings were filled with an array of purples and reds flying in every imaginable angle. The pendant draping down between her enormous breasts swung slightly as her curvy hips swayed up to him. "I'm impressed, Xin. I haven't seen many men who could work over four hours two nights in a row." Adam felt a tinge of guilt that he had lied about his real name, even though he knew it had to be done.

"I've had a lot of practice from my sister," he replied with a laugh. "She's insatiable."

Madam Xolle smiled, "Then she is very lucky. Here is your payment." She put a bag of 1,000 coins, twice the 500 he was expecting. Adam was about to correct her mistake, but she put her hands on top of the bag. "You earned it."

He smiled appreciatively at the compliment. "Thank you, Madam Xolle."

"In fact," she continued. "I wanted to extend an offer to you. Please sit down." Adam looked at her curiously and sat on the edge of his table. She continued, "I will pay you double the rate whenever you come here." She temporarily picked up the bag of coins from his hand and jingled it. "You are very popular, and I think you would be a valuable asset here. I would love for you to become a regular."

For an instant, Adam imagines the flow of money that he could earn and wondered if accepting would be better. But as a fugitive, he was anxious to meet Xanxaa that night and leave the planet before he was found and jailed. "I appreciate this, Madam Xolle, I really do. But I'm afraid tonight is my last night."

"Are you leaving already?" she inquired.

"Yes, I have plans to...." His voice became quiet as he stared at her face that seemed to know everything about him.

She must have seen the nervousness fill his eyes. "Yes, I know who you are, Adam," she said soothingly and softly so that no one lingering in the place could hear her. Adam could feel his blood freeze at the sound of his name. "It's alright. You're safe here. I haven't told anyone who you are or that you're here. You're not the first to come here out of desperation. I hope your.... plans go well. But if you ever want to come back for any reason, know that you will always have a place here, no questions asked."

Adam blinked a few times not knowing what to say. "I... I really appreciate that, Madam Xolle."

She leaned into him and pressed her gigantic tits against his chest, pushing him back. "And I appreciate you." Sliding her crotch against his, she placed one of her knees on the table beside his thigh. Adam could feel the warm moisture of her cunt against his cock, and as tired as he was, he was surprised he was able to become erect so quickly. She slowly moved the lips of her pussy on his shaft and leaned in against Adam, who cupped her massive breasts and squeezed, sinking his fingers into her soft flesh. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples, making them erect and hard, as the tip of his cock found the wet folds of her cunt. Madam Xolle lifted her other knee on the table and held on to his shoulders as she lowered her hips onto his thighs. His cock pushed into her pussy and he felt the soaking wet walls of her vagina squeezing his stiff shaft.

She arched her back and shoved her huge tits into his face, pushing him down until he was lying flat on the table. He continued fondling her breasts while she spread her legs apart and began pumping her hips up and down. Soon her sweaty thighs were slapping against his skin as Adam bent his neck so that he could gnaw on her nipple. She threw her hair back and moaned with approval when Adam opened his mouth wider so he could bite her entire aureole.

Adam thrusted upwards every time Madam Xolle slammed her cunt down, and he shoved his cock as deep as he could into her soaking wet pussy. Her nipple slipped out of his mouth, and her enormous tits bounced in every direction until he grabbed her breast and bit down hard on her nipple, making her gasp with pleasure. Their groins were slapping together at a furious pace and Adam could feel her becoming more wet as her moisture poured out of her cunt.

She could peer into his mind about all Adam had experienced over the last week, how much Adam loved Xanxaa, how he was not to blame for the attack at the protest, how he and Xanxaa said goodbye so he could hide with her sister, and his longing to return to his true love. He could see her drive and ambition in creating a business, how risky it was for her dealing with less-than-scrupulous people at times, how she tries to give everyone a place where they are welcome even if they are desperate, and how much she enjoys her work and her dreams of expanding and future success.

Madam Xolle was on all fours over his torso, and her humongous breasts swung underneath her in rhythm to the pounding of their groins. Adam buried his face into her cleavage and licked the tender skin between her tits as he grabbed her ass so he could slam his cock into her pussy even harder. The two of them were panting with gratification as they channeled all of their energy into pounding his erection deeper inside her. Her dangling, swaying tits were damp with sweat and Adam ran his tongue all over the salty skin of her round, jiggling breasts.

She could see how appreciative he was of her discretion and generosity, and he could see how although she wished he would stay and help make her more money, she was honestly more interested in him finding his happy ending.

Adam's cock was filling with cum again, and she could feel him throbbing as he hammered himself into her drenched pussy. His fingers clenched around her ass, clawing at her round curves, as he thrusted himself hard inside her. Just before he was about to erupt, she pulled herself off of him and slid down so she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. Her lips instantly wrapped around his erection just as an immense load of cum gushed out. She sucked hard so she could pull even more jism into her mouth, and she deftly swallowed every drop that flooded in her throat. She hummed with enjoyment as he unleashed several spurts into her throat. Adam could feel her sticky, cum-soaked tongue surrounding his shaft while her lips moved up and down his cock in an effort to pump out a few more drops of his jism.

When she slipped her lips off the tip of his pulsing cock, a small line of sticky cum stretched between them, and she used her tongue to lap up the string then ran it around her moist lips to make sure she had found every bit of his cream. Adam stared at the beautiful woman kneeling in front of him, her gigantic breasts quivering with delight, as she explored his stiff cock one last time with her jism-drenched tongue.

They both stood up and held hands for several seconds. "Thank you for everything, Madam Xolle" he said with an affectionate smile.

She gave him a small kiss on his cheek. "Good luck to you." Adam could feel her watching him as he left the restaurant and he turned to give her one last smile before leaving.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The walk home didn't seem that far, but by the time Adam arrived back at the hotel, the muscles in his groin were aching and he flopped down on the mattress to finally let them rest. Xerea had been waiting for him, and as soon as Adam walked through the door, she sat up on her side of the mattress and grabbed a small bottle sitting on the floor. "Are you ok?" she asked with genuine concern.

"I'm fine," he said, although it was more a breath than his voice. "I'm just really tired. I'm glad I was able to get some money, but doing this two nights in a row took a lot more out of me than I thought." He handed her the bag of coins, which made Xerea's eyes pop wide open when she looked inside. "I'm glad I don't need to do this again." He closed his eyes and winced. "I just don't know how I'm going to walk to the café tonight."

"We don't have to leave for another hour," Xerea reminded him, "and I picked up something for you that I think will help." She displayed the bottle of deep-orange liquid on her hand, but Adam could barely turn his head to see the label. "Rinafin Berry Oil."

A smile crept on Adam's face. "Oh yeah, Xanxaa and I have used that every now and then when we get sore." In fact, it was one of their favorites oils due to its smooth, slippery feeling, its ability to immediately alleviate aching muscles, and, being naturally edible, its wonderful fruity flavor.

Xerea poured a generous amount of oil into the palm of her hand and then wiped it all over Adam's legs. "Of course, it works better if you massage it in." She held the bottle over her jiggling breasts and poured more oil onto her chest. Using her hands to knead her tits and rub the oil all over her round curves, her breasts were soon glistening with a thin oily coat.

She bent over on all fours over Adam's legs and pressed her giant tits against his aching groin. Adam grinned as she rocked her body up and down so that her huge mounds of flesh firmly brushed against his skin and rubbed his legs with the healing ointment. He loved the feeling of her incredibly soft flesh leisurely sliding across the muscles on his thighs, and the sensation of her long hair brushing his skin and her warm breath against his body was soothing beyond words.

Each time she changed the direction of her chest, her huge, oiled mounds would undulate and bulge as they pressed against him. As wonderful as Adam had always considered her breasts, feeling them glide over his skin made her humongous tits seem even softer and more exquisite.

Xerea continued sliding her oily, massive breasts along his legs and over his exhausted penis, but she also pressed her lips and her tongue onto his sinewy thighs. He knew the oil had natural healing properties, but he was convinced she was somehow able to lick his pain out of him using only her tongue. The combination of her lips and her nipples all gliding over him was an amazing sensation, and Adam grunted his approval and writhed his torso in pleasure. She ran her lips to the top of his thighs, and her cheeks and silky hair tantalizingly grazed his stiff cock, but she would turn and bring her mouth down his leg away from his erection now pulsing with sexual frustration.

For over ten minutes, the slick skin of her heavy, soft tits and her warm, supple lips had slithered all over his legs and groin. When she changed and ran her tongue up onto his hips, she pressed her giant, firm breasts onto his throbbing cock. She used her tongue to dance all over his pelvis, while her huge, oily bosoms pressed hard against his body until his dick became embedded between her incredibly large mountains of flesh.

Adam couldn't resist her seductive teasing any longer, and he used his hands to gently guide her head onto his crotch. She opened her mouth eagerly and wrapped her oiled lips around his quivering shaft. As she slowly bobbed her head up and down, he let out a long grunt from the intense arousal in his groin. Her slick lips sucked hard as she pushed his cock deep into her throat while she used one of her oily hands to massage his scrotum.

Normally, Xerea loved ramming his dick into her throat as hard as she could, so Adam was pleasantly surprised when her pace consistently stayed gentle and unhurried to avoid straining his already exhausted cock. Her lips were amazingly soft and velvety after soaking up the oil on his legs, but the intensity of her suction, however, was overwhelming. He could feel his erection pounding against her tongue as it slid over every vein on his trembling shaft.

He moaned with arousal as a rush of cum erupted into her mouth, and she kept her lips pressed against his cock so she could capture every drop. She was gulping steadily and had yet to lose a single drop, but her mouth continued to gradually slide up and down his shaft. After he had unleashed another torrent of jism into her throat, she opened her mouth for a brief second. Her lips opened wide and strings of sticky jizz ran across her mouth and were hanging between her lips and the tip of his glistening dick. She caught a spurt of cum in the air and then clamped her mouth over his cock again, swallowing all the jism pouring out of him.

She sucked hard on his erection as she pulled her lips up his shaft as though she were squeezing all the cum out of his cock. Adam was breathing hard as he kept spraying more jizz until the throbbing of his dick lessened and the frequency of gushes declined so he was able to regain his breath.

Xerea ran her cum-drenched tongue all around his sticky cock, licking every drop off of him that she could taste. Her lips had some small strings of jism stretched between them as she opened her mouth to extend her soaked tongue. Adam loved the feeling of her enthusiastic tongue on his cock, especially when it was warm with a thick coating of fresh cum.

"I feel better already," he said appreciatively as he stretched every muscle in his chiseled body as she released his cock from her mouth and climbed on top of him.

"So do I," she purred. She pressed her naked body against his and gave him a long, affectionate kiss. "And now," she smiled eagerly, "let's get you to my sister."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*********************************************************************************

*. This next section has sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

* Xanxaa continues to be abused by Xroqx

*

Xanxaa was breathing heavily as she recovered from the agonizing electric volt that had ripped through her naked body. The blindfold was still tightly secured on her head, so she had no idea where Xerig, Xygg, and Xroqx were in the room, but she could hear them murmuring and chuckling with each other. She could feel her long hair strewn over her face and shoulders, imagining how disheveled she must have looked.

"From now on," Xerig broke the silence, "your only words to us will be 'yes, Master' and 'thank you, Master.' Give any other response and you will be punished. Do you understand?"

She knew these two men were about to do everything they could to cruelly humiliate her, but being shackled and blindfolded, all she could do was try to play their game until she could find a moment to change her situation. Adam had taught her lots of ways to defend herself using an Earth technique called 'karate,' and while she was no expert, she certainly knew enough to throw any Hryullian off-guard. All she needed to do was play along until she found an opening. "I do," Xanxaa replied and burning electricity raged through her body that jerked uncontrollably. Her enormous tits ricocheted across her chest and her legs and arms twitched as her muscles turned into flaccid rubber. She fell to the floor and spasmed until the current was finally turned off. It had only been a couple of seconds but her exposed body was already exhausted and in agony. After a few exhalations, she finally regained enough of her voice to say in a croaky gasp, "Yes, Master."

"Excellent." She couldn't see his face through her blindfold, but she could hear the smug grin on his face looking down at her. "Stand up."

Xanxaa rolled over and placed her knees on the floor, then lifted her torso up. "Yes, Master." A hand grabbed her hair and yanked it upwards, and she let out a brief squeal from the pain. She swiftly got to her feet and stood up.

She felt a hand gently touch her cheek which then moved down her neck, over the nipple of one of her large tits, down her stomach, and then rub the outside of her cunt. "Spread your legs." She did not recognize his voice, so she assumed this must by Xygg.

As she felt two fingers insert into her pussy, she replied "Yes, Master." The fingers circled around inside her, and she could feel the moisture of her swollen vaginal walls on his fingertips.

Now three fingers were sliding in and out of the folds of her pussy, "You should thank me," Xygg said with a touch of disappointment in his voice.

"Thank you, Master." His hand was thrusting into her at a faster pace, and his palm was slapping against her body as she felt herself become soaking wet from his touch.

"Again," he said through gritted teeth. She felt two different hands come from behind her, clawing at her chest, and their fingers sink into the soft flesh of her massive breasts.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered. The hand in her crotch was beating into her at a rapid pace, and wetness was dripping out of her. One of the hands on her chest grabbed her nipple and twisted it, which made her wince. "Thank you, Master."

The fingers in her pussy slid out of her, and both of her nipples were pulled out and apart painfully but then let go. As her enormous breasts jiggled back to her chest, she could hear the footsteps of the three men circling her, but she couldn't quite pinpoint exactly where they were. Xerig asked, "Do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes, Master." Suddenly she felt a rubbery stick slap hard against her sensitive tits and she shrieked. Then she felt a thin metallic whip strike her ass and she felt a sharp sting as though her skin had been thinly sliced, but she managed to stifle her scream.

"Do you deserve pain?" Xroqx asked this time.

She took a breath and said, "Yes, Master." Suddenly she felt a large, jagged clamp fastened onto both aureoles, and she screamed from the blistering pain that made her knees weak for a moment. She recovered and stood straight again, then felt the whip slice her back on her shoulder blades and the rubber stick slam into her cheek. A few seconds went by, and she could hear their feet shuffling nearby, then the whip slashed across the front of her thighs and the rubber stick strike one of the nipple clamps, filling her chest with searing agony. She gritted her teeth to try not to give them the satisfaction of her scream, then a fist struck her other cheek and she went sprawling onto the floor. With her hands shackled behind her back, she could not break her fall and she landed hard on her shoulder and face.

A voice above her, likely Xroqx said, "What do you say?"

Xanxaa wanted to jerk her head to move the hair off of her face, but she was in too much pain to make the effort. "Thank you, Master," she said trying not to sound too contemptuous.

"Get on your knees," a voice said. It sounded like Xerig, or maybe it was Xygg; she wasn't as sure this time.

Xanxaa could taste some blood on her mouth as she slowly lifted her head off the floor. "Yes, Master," she whispered as she struggled to move into position.

"Do you want us to fuck you?" A voice on the left said.

"Yes, Master." Xanxaa was trying to ignore the searing pain from the clamps on her enormous tits that were quivering from the anguish.

From the right, she heard "Do you want to be treated like a whore?"

"Yes, Master." The heavy shackles pulling down on her wrists and the cold concrete floor pressing into her knees were making it difficult to keep kneeling.

A hand reached down and squeezed one of her large breasts, already in pain from the clamps, and she gasped in agony. "Can we do anything we want to you?" It sounded like Xroqx, but she was finding it harder to distinguish their voices now.