Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 08

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
4.1k words
4.71
2.5k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

By the time the sun had peeked out above the horizon of the city, Adam had already been awake. He barely slept and what little sleep he managed to grab was shallow, half aware that he was fitfully twisting and turning. Xerea was already awake and stretched her arm across the thin hairs and defined muscles of his bare chest. Both of them knew what the other was thinking, wanting to believe Xanxaa was alright but apprehensive that she in fact was not.

Adam had no idea what to do next, so he decided to focus on making Xerea feel better. He whispered "I want to taste you," then he moved down until his head was buried between her thighs. She spread her legs apart and moaned as he ran his tongue around the outside of her pussy. He could already feel her becoming wet, and he lapped her sweet juices with fervent intensity. She dug her fingers into his hair and pulled him closer, and he thrusted his tongue inside her. Tasting her moist vaginal walls made her arch her back and slowly twist her hips with pleasure. He pushed his tongue inside her cunt repeatedly and soon her cavity was flooded with wetness, which he zealously licked and drank.

She tried to pull him up on top of her, but he pressed her thighs apart and continued shoving his tongue into her. He kept her legs apart with his arms as he reached up and began kneading her enormous breasts. His fingers took turns alternatively between squeezing her erect nipples and sinking his fingers into the massive soft flesh of her huge tits, while his lips pressed against her soaking wet cunt and his tongue thrusted inside her warm, drenched interior.

Xerea sighed at his insistence on licking her pussy and giving her an orgasm. Even though she loved the feeling of his tongue inside her, she started clawing at his shoulders trying to turn him over so she could feel his cock. Adam was too strong, however, and he kept her pinned to the mattress and relentlessly continued licking her. He loved the sweet taste of Xanxaa's pussy, but he found Xerea's wetness had a slightly more tart flavor and had a marginally thicker texture that reminded him of watered honey.

Adam was holding on to her breasts as tight as he could as Xerea tried to overpower him. Her naked body was spasming with carnal pleasure and her shrieks of delight filled the room. Adam could tell she was having another orgasm when she moaned as loud as she could and every defined muscle of her curved, naked figure began convulsing uncontrollably.

He pulled his arms down and allowed her thighs to clamp onto his head, then he reached around her hips and began caressing her humongous, quivering tits again. Her body continued to shudder every so often, but he did slow down his thrusting and delicately ran his tongue around her pussy and inside her drenching wet hole. Xerea's breathing was heavy but became less desperate, and she relaxed her body and loosened her thighs to allow Adam to continue exploring her cunt. He took a few more prolonged laps at her groin, and then he climbed on top of her.

As he began nuzzling her neck, Xerea clenched his shoulders and flipped him around so she was now on top of him, her drenched thighs straddling his hips as she moved the moist folds of her pussy up and down the shaft of his dick. He lovingly caressed her enormous tits and licked her nipples as his erection solidified in her warm groin. Together they swiveled their hips until his cock was able to thrust into her soaking wet cunt.

Adam felt her experience of orgasm and her immense pleasure and gratitude. Xerea could feel his delight in giving her such a wonderful experience and appreciation for giving him a respite from his fears and despair about Xanxaa. They could feel each other's concern for Xanxaa, and their love for her, sharing their hopes and fears of what had happened to her. They felt each other's desire to comfort the other, to hold on to their wish to be reunited with Xanxaa once again.

Suddenly Adam felt himself spinning between his mind and Xerea's, and a flash of light filled his senses.

XereAdam felt their bodies inside each other, pressing and moving skin against skin. XereAdam moved his hands up and squeezed her tits and XereAdam moaned with joy. XereAdam loved his cock and her breasts and how good each other felt. Orgasmic pleasure rippled through their naked bodies, and XereAdam's torso jolted with spasms of pleasure from the orgasms inside her causing her gigantic tits to tremble against his face. XereAdam bit one of her nipples as the orgasm continued to surge through her body, and she gasped breathlessly as he opened his mouth wide and playfully gnawed on her immense areole.

XereAdam had never felt as close to her as he did now, and XereAdam felt completely connected to him in thought, in spirit, in mind, in heart, and in the depths of her soul. XereAdam could feel cum pulsing inside his cock and she welcomed it bursting inside her wet, swollen vagina. XereAdam leaned back and put her hands on his knees as he spread his fingers across her huge breasts and sank them deep into her sweaty, soft flesh. XereAdam moved their hips against each other to swirl his stiffness inside her hot, cum-soaked pussy.

XereAdam was overwhelmed with affection for each other, and they knew the other's intense love for Xanxaa, as though their three hearts would split apart from their inability to contain their infinite love. XereAdam finally understood what her sister had told her about the Xymian bond and what he had been trying to help her experience, and she was infinitely grateful to them both.

Adam stared wide-eyed at Xerea, who had an equally confused expression on her face. Xymian bonds were rare on Hryulla, but achieving a Xymian bond with two people was impossible, or so they had believed until a moment ago.

"Did you....? How did that happen?" Xerea started to ask, although Adam could tell she already knew telepathically that he didn't have an answer for either of them.

She was still straddling his hips, with his throbbing cock embedded inside her drenched pussy, as he leaned back in exhaustion and bewilderment. "I didn't think that could be done," he finally said wiping the sweat of his forehead.

"It can't... I mean, it shouldn't. But..." Xerea and Adam felt each other's thoughts and emotions, their confusion as well as their lingering pleasure of what they had experienced. They loved each other and they loved Xanxaa, and now their love was exponentially heightened in a way that neither of them could explain or forecast its impact.

The door of the hotel room suddenly burst open and a small ball rolled into the room. A large cloud of dust instantly sprayed out and filled the room in a few seconds. Xerea coughed and fell down to the floor, while Adam gagged and fell asleep with his arm extended trying to reach for the smoking ball. Six Hryullian police officers walked in with gas masks, turned off the smoke bomb, and dragged Adam out of the room.

One of them clicked a button on his helmet, "What about the sister, sir?" He waited a few seconds before he spoke again. "Acknowledged." He turned to the other officers, "Leave her. Take the fugitive to headquarters."

Xerea was left lying naked on the floor, her arms sprawled out and her long, white hair spread tousled across the mattress, and she remained unconscious long after the fumes had dissipated.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xanxaa had been awake for a few hours expecting at least one of the animals to come mercilessly fuck her, but she was left alone for what felt like most of the morning. No one had bothered to remove her blindfold or her shackles, so her shoulders felt close to dislocated. Her stomach was rumbling loudly, but if anyone had thought to give her any food or water, which she doubted, she had no way of finding it.

She rolled over and managed to ignore the pain in her legs enough to get onto her knees and stay balanced. Holding her breath, she tried to listen for anything that would give her a clue about what was going on around her, but other than the distant hum of mechanized systems in the walls performing their duties, she did not hear anything revealing.

Her head was pounding and she felt light-headed. She could feel the raw soreness of her skin, but she still couldn't tell if she had lost any blood or how much. She wanted to get up on her feet to try to walk around and figure out where in the room she was, or even if she was in the same room, but she became groggy when she started standing up. She lost her balance and fell backwards onto her ass then her torso flopped down on one side.

She was lifting herself back up when she heard the thunderous clatter of the main doors opening up. Her chest instantly clenched with dread and the air in the room immediately dropped several degrees, at least to her. Several sets of footsteps chaotically came into the room, and then there was a loud thump on the floor before the clamor of feet leaving the room and shutting the door.

"I'm glad you're awake," someone sneered, and Xanxaa was fairly certain it was Xerig who was mocking her. "I have a special present for you."

"I don't want anything from you," she snapped, suddenly realizing how much her lips were in pain.

Another voice emerged behind her. "I think you'll be interested in this." This was clearly the older, condescending voice of Xroqx. She heard his feet walk past her and then stop. There were several whacks like someone punching a bag of dirt.

There was a groan and Xanxaa instantly recognized the timbre and resonance of that sound that made her ecstatic with joy and smothered with fear. "Adam! Is that you?" She heard a few more thwacks and screamed, "Please! Stop!" Another set of footsteps came up to her, and suddenly she felt something hard painfully slam against the side of her face. The room spun out of control until her body crashed somewhere in the dark, and she assumed she was lying on the floor again. Her cheek was throbbing and she could taste blood in her mouth.

She felt a hand dig into her hair and then yank upwards, lifting her body painfully off the floor by her scalp. She scrambled to put her knees underneath her to support her weight before the pain became unbearable. "We found your alien friend," Xroqx said with disgust. "You should be happy."

"Please don't hurt him..." As soon as the words left her, she heard the sound of metal smashing against bone and flesh along with the horrible scream of agony from Adam. Xanxaa realized her mistake, "Yes, Master!" she cried. "Yes, Master!"

There was a long silence, except for heavy breathing and soft grunts. "Do you like being our sex slave?" She could envision the demented grin on Xroqx's face dripping with glee at her humiliation.

She impulsively strained against the heavy shackles stretching her arms behind her back, but they were firmly locked on and her blindfold was still keeping her completely blind. 'Yes, Master." She hated that they could hurt Adam, but she felt better in the thought that her sadistic tormenters were more likely now to make a mistake and that she wouldn't be alone when that opportunity arose. Some blood had accumulated in her mouth, so she gulped it down and took a deep breath.

"Xanxaa, are y...?" There was sickening sound of flesh and metal colliding, followed a loud thump on the floor.

"Do not speak to her, she isn't yours. Not anymore." Xroqx was practically cackling with glee. "Isn't that right?"

Xanxaa tried not to reveal how hard she was gritting her teeth with disgust. "Yes, Master."

She heard several strained groans as Adam growled, "How did you find me?"

Xerig answered, "Some random citizen saw you last night walking back to your hotel and informed the authorities."

"Where is Xerea?"

Xanxaa heard nothing for several seconds, then Xerig began to stammer. "Well.... She... of course, she wasn't.... we didn't arrest her." A stony silence fell across the air. "She's his sister, so she didn't commit a crime. I told the officers to.... that we couldn't arrest her." Xanxaa heard a longer stretch of more silence, so she could only imagine the blisteringly disappointed glare Xroqx was likely giving Xerig in that moment.

"So you did nothing?" Xroqx finally asked icily.

"An unjustifiable arrest will look suspicious. Even judges we contr..." He stopped, apparently remembering Adam and Xanxaa were in the room. "Even judges who support us would ask too many questions. There was no reason to risk that kind of exposure." Tension will still floating between them. "Prime Arbiter, she is unimportant."

"She is a loose end," Xroqx responded without emotion. "We will have to take care of her later. In the meantime," Xanxaa heard his voice talk directly at her now. "I guess you'll have to please us twice as much, right?" Xroqx tightened his grip on her hair.

*********************************************************************************

* This next section has sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

* Xanxaa is abused by Xroqx and Xerig.

"Yes, Master," she said without enthusiasm. A limp cock now rested against her cheek, undoubtedly Xroqx's, so she dutifully opened her mouth and sucked hard. She forced a lot of pressure on him and ran her tongue all over, and soon she could feel his wrinkled dick inflating. Her lips pressed into his shaft as she kept sucking hard, and now he was at almost full erection. Her head was jerked back, releasing his cock from her mouth, and she gently ran her wet tongue along the bottom of his stiff dick and around his wrinkled balls.

She felt another firm cock brush against her lips, and she turned so she could wrap her lips around this new erection. Xerig moaned in appreciation as she moved her warm mouth around his throbbing shaft, and she felt his hands forcing her head into his body so his cock became shoved deep into her throat.

Both Xroqx and Xerig were gripping her hair tight, each laughing as they struggled against each other trying to pull her head in their direction, each trying to jam their erections into her mouth. Xanxaa tried to move from one impatient cock to the other, licking and sucking on them before switching to the other. Her shoulders was throbbing a little from her arms being bent behind her back, and her neck was becoming strained from being jerked back and forth.

"Stand up, whore," Xerig barked at her, which made Xroqx snicker.

Xanxaa got up on her feet, "Yes, Master."

She heard the two of them circling around her, then she felt a hand grab her from behind one her knees and lift her leg off the ground. Her knee were bent up high, with her other foot standing on her toes, and her body was leaning back against the man behind her, who she assumed was Xerig because she doubted Xroqx had the upper body strength to hold her up for very long. Xerig was using his other hand to push his stiff shaft into her ass, and it didn't take long for him to find her hole and stuff his cock inside her. He grabbed her other knee and was now holding her up in the air. Her legs were bent and her thighs were spread far apart, so she could feel her cunt completely exposed as Xerig began thrusting himself into her ass.

Xanxaa felt Xroqx's hot breath first, which to her had the stench of a farm animal, before she felt him burrowing his erection into her pussy. She felt herself become wet from the stimulation, and after he starting pounding his dick into her cunt, she felt him dig his fingernails into the tender flesh of her gigantic tits.

Her naked body was buffeted between the two of them, blindfolded with her hands shackled behind her, as the two men drove their cocks into her ass and pussy simultaneously. She had no leverage since she was being held by her knees, and her huge breasts were being twisted and clawed mercilessly, which made her wince.

She could hear both of them grunting with delight, and she bit her lip trying to ignore the discomfort in her groin and wrists. Her pussy was drenching wet from the sexual pounding, but her dry ass felt like it was being scraped raw. Her back kept slapping against Xerig's chest while her round tits were being painfully twirled by the old man's hands that felt more like talons.

"Get on your knees," she heard Xroqx say, and Xerig dropped her down. She fell hard on her legs and her torso slapped down on the floor as well, but she quickly regained her balance and knelt upright.

"Yes, Master," she groaned, right before she felt a stream of cum land on her face. She opened her mouth and held of pool of jism on her tongue, but she felt his cum splatter onto her chest.

A pair of hands twisted her head to one side and crammed his erection into her mouth, as more jism sprayed onto her naked body. She could feel cum dripping down off of her cheek and tits as her mouth was ferociously battered by the hard shaft being rammed into her throat. The torrent of cum that had been spraying on her body was waning until it became a small flow dribbling onto her jiggling tits. It only took a couple of minutes before the throbbing of the cock in her mouth became an explosion of jism. He pulled his dick out of her and let his cum spatter her entire face and chest. She could feel huge globs of his viscous cream sliding down her skin, but she opened her mouth obligingly and tried to capture what she could.

"What do you think, Xerig?" The insulting contempt in Xroqx's voice was unmistakable.

Cum was spattered all over her face and breasts, trickling down in a series of waterfalls of jism from her chin to her tits to her thighs and finally to the floor. "I've never seen her look better," Xerig replied. "You liked that, didn't you Xanxaa?" The two of them snorted with delight at her humiliation.

*

* This ends the section with sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

*********************************************************************************

With her blindfold on, she couldn't tell exactly where his voice was coming from, but he was moving around the room. Her wrists behind her back were burning from the heavy shackles digging into her skin. She gave her mandatory response, "Yes, Master," trying to use the sounds of their walking and their laughter to figure out where everyone in the room was located.

"You're lucky you've been able to fuck that whore for so long," Xerig taunted Adam.

"You're lucky to finally use that tiny dick of yours on anyone," Adam said derisively.

"Let's see how lucky you feel about this," Xerig replied with a rage in his voice. Adam always told her that in a fight, anger makes someone careless. She heard some shuffling, and then a thump with Xerig groaning in pain and the loud clanging of a metal bar clattering on the floor, apparently proving Adam's point.

Her hair was pulled taut and she had to lift her head up to ease the strain. That was when she felt a sharp point press into her throat. "Stop or she's dead." Despite her heavy breathing, she could hear Adam faintly snarling with anger and a contemptuous scoff from Xroqx's chest. The metal bar shuffled on the floor, so she assumed Xerig was picking it up again. "I must thank you, Adam. Your being on the run did more to stoke fear and suspicion of immigrants than any speech I could have made. And I admit that I'm impressed how you were able to stay hidden from detection for so long." She could hear Xerig laughing in the distance. "And now best of all, I can report that you were captured, but then broke free forcing me to tragically take your life. I will be a hero to the people for ending the terror you brought to our city."

"What about Xanxaa?" Adam asked, ignoring the threat to be killed.

"Oh, she will stay here with me as our sex slave for a little while longer. I imagine we'll eventually find her murdered body somewhere, with evidence which proves you did it while you were a fugitive. But for now," he sneered as he ripped the blindfold off her eyes. "She can watch you die."

12