Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xanxaa didn't wait for her eyes to adjust to the light, she jumped up like a rocket launch and smashed her forehead toward the sound of Xroqx's voice. She could only see a hazy blob of his green body, but she could tell she struck him in the center of his nose. He cried with agony as blood poured out his face, and the knife fell down to the floor. Her foot moved like lightning and struck him in the middle of his wounded face, and he howled with agony as she sent his body into the air.

Xerig was watching his boss crash onto the floor with a horrified expression, so he never saw Adam's foot slam into his skull with the force of a kicking Pauskor. The sound was a sickening crack of bones, and by the time he landed on the floor, his body was completely limp.

Xanxaa ran up to Adam and looked at the handcuffs on his wrist, and she sighed disappointed when she saw she needed to find a key to unlock his manacles. "Turn around," Adam told her, and she presented her handcuffs to him. "I think I can turn this off." She looked over her shoulder and watched him press his nose, then his tongue, onto some buttons on the shackles, and she heard some motors whirring.

Suddenly she turned around, and Xroqx was standing in front of her with a metal bar in his hand. He swung the bar into her ribs too fast for her to dodge, and she crumpled down onto the floor in blinding pain. She opened her mouth but she couldn't find any breath in her lungs, and her muscles were incapable of inhaling or exhaling. The shackles were still on her wrists behind her back but felt looser than before. Her vision became blurry as she rolled around, but she saw the shape of Adam lying face down on the floor and Xroqx was sitting on Adam's back as he pulled the metal bar back into Adam's throat. Adam was still handcuffed behind his back as Xroqx pulled on the metal bar, arching Adam's back and a near-impossible angle. Adam was gagging and gasping, trying to roll over, but Xroqx had tight grip on the rod.

"This is MY world, alien bastard!" Xroqx was frothing and screaming, and he only stopped when he noticed a tiny tip of a knife sticking out of his chest. He had a couple more seconds to notice the searing pain in his torso before he fell over dead, with the handle of the knife sticking out of his back and Xanxaa standing behind him with an unrepentant scowl.

She stepped over the lifeless corpse and kicked the metal rod away from Adam's body so she could fling her arms around his neck and shoulders. "I love you so much!" she cried. "I thought I'd never see you again!" He was sitting up straight as she knelt over him and then became lost in each other's kiss, intertwining their lips and tongue fervently in an effort to put several days' worth of affection into one single moment.

"I am so glad to see you," he whispered when they finally stopped to breathe. He looked around at the two dead bodies scattered around them, and then glanced down at his wrists, still handcuffed behind him. His voice was raspy from being strangled. "But I'd really appreciate if you could find the keys for these handcuffs. I'd like to get out of here." 

12