Escape from Hyrulla Epilogue

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa's busty, sex-filled story comes to an end.
1.4k words
4.22
3.3k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Adam was staring out the window barely noticing the stars passing by and thought about how he just wanted to go home. Xanxaa nuzzled her head into his neck drowsily with her eyes closed, and he realized as long as he was with her, he was home.

The past six hours flew by so fast that he barely remembered leaving the penthouse, thankfully before they were discovered, or Xanxaa calling the code given to her by Fannoth to the pilot that would carry them away from Hryulla. Before going to the meeting place the pilot instructed, however, they took a risk and went back to the hotel room where Adam was captured, but Xerea was gone and so were all his coins. Under the mattress however, they found two sets of Hryullian rings and a communication code on a small piece of paper and the words "after you leave."

The pilot, a self-described courier of "exotic exports" which was a more extravagant way of calling himself a smuggler, was unhappy when the two of them appeared as he was going through his last flight checks. He had hoped to be able to take off before they were able to arrive, since the last thing he needed were a couple of unnecessary "problems" to walk onto his ship, but he obligingly let them on as he agreed. He showed them an empty cargo bay they could stay in and that there were to stay out of sight if the ship stopped for any reason. He had a modicum of food for them and he let them know there was a news item saved in the ship database that they should watch.

When he left, they waited until the ship had left orbit and Hryulla was a distant dot before they allowed themselves to breathe normally. As they ate their dried fruit and nuts, Adam interfaced his rings with the star cruiser and found the news item put there by the pilot. Acting Prime Arbiter Xygg was delivering the grim news that Xroqx and his associate were both found dead at his penthouse office. He said all evidence pointed to Adam as the culprit of the heinous crime along with his accomplice, Xanxaa. Xygg vowed that he, with the support of the entire planetary law enforcement, would not rest until both of them were brought back to pay for their crimes.

Of course, they both knew this was exactly what was going to happen. But for some odd reason that neither could articulate, seeing the actual reality of the event still felt like an emotional blindside. Xanxaa turned the report off before it had finished, and Adam gave her a hug from behind. In the end, none of it really mattered anymore and they had something far more important to do.

He gave her yet another coat of healing oil on the large bruise on her cheek and eye, as well as the cuts that covered her body, that had all faded substantially in the past few hours but were still clearly visible. She applied some oil on his cuts and bruises as well to continue healing his wounds. Afterwards, eyeing each other nervously, Adam put the communication code into his rings. When they saw Xerea's holographic image appear, all three of them had tears streaming down their cheeks in an outpouring of relief.

Xerea had eventually woken up alone in the hotel room with no idea where anyone was or what to do. She decided to use some of the coins to buy a new set of unregistered rings for all of them, left two sets in the room along with her contact information, and then she went back to their parents' home to wait for something to happen.

Now that Xerea knew both Adam and Xanxaa were safe, she was getting on the first trans-planetary spacecraft to go back to Joxtaio where they could all get together. Xerea pointed out that there was no extradition agreement between Hryulla and Joxtaio so they would be outside of Hryullian's legal reach and would not have to hide anywhere. Her employer had readily agreed to host the two of them while they figured out what they wanted to do next.

Adam had already told Xanxaa about the Xymian bond he had with Xerea, and Xanxaa excitedly asked a thousand questions that no one knew the answer to, but all three of them were intrigued by the uncertainty of how a three-way Xymian bond would amplify their love and devotion for each other, but they looked forward to discovering and exploring what happens.

Xanxaa and Adam also had a chance visit with Xaud and Xonna on the communication call as well, and they thanked each other for all the times they had shared. The parents promised to come visit Joxtaio to see them all as soon as they were able. It was difficult for any of them to turn off the connection and stop talking about what they would do when they saw each other next to say goodbye.

When they did finally turn off their communication, Xanxaa and Adam went to the pilot to ask for passage to Joxtaio. The pilot replied he had planned to dump them off at the next space depot where they could find their own transport anywhere and would no longer be his concern. The two of them, however, wore him down, probably because Xanxaa sucked his cock several times, until he finally agreed to take them directly to Joxtaio, but only after he made deliveries at several other places along the way. It would take another five days, but they were grateful.

And now the two of them were alone again in the empty cargo hold sitting on a foldout metallic shelf, the only item in the room that could in any way be considered a bed, staring out the window with days of travel ahead of them.

"I'm sorry you had to leave your home." Adam said dejectedly.

"It's not my home," she said without a trace of disappointment. "Not anymore."

They both sat staring out the window for several more minutes to let their bodies relax from the day's tension, enjoying feeling each other's heartbeats underneath the warmth of their skin. "I'm sure you're exhausted and sore, I know I am." he said stroking her hair. "We should probably get some rest."

"Yes," she agreed flatly. "We probably should do that."

"I mean, we both really need recover, right?" He leaned over and lightly kissed her neck.

"No doubt," she smiled and gently ran her fingers around his cock.

He lightly squeezed one of her humongous tits and ran his tongue down her neck and across her chest. "It would be a huge mistake to physically exert ourselves before we let our bodies heal."

"Of course," she agreed as she leaned back and lay down on the metal shelf pulling him on top of her. "It would be ridiculously stupid of us."

"It's a good thing we're both so conscientious," he whispered against her skin as he buried his face between her massive breasts.

"Mmmmm," she gasped as she wriggled her hips to press her moist cunt against his stiff cock. "I am very proud of how sensible and shrewd we both are."

"I'm sure our will power is a source of inspiration to others," he stared into her beautiful eyes as he gently pushed his throbbing shaft inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Absolutely," she whispered with her lips resting against his. They both opened their mouths and let their tongues wrap around each other as they forcefully pressed their lips together. Their hands explored each other's naked bodies as if for the first time. They gripped each other tight and pulled themselves closer, almost clawing like hungry animals, as Adam rammed his stiff erection into her welcoming, soaking wet pussy.

XanxaAdam shared each other's experiences, and he saw the horrendous treatment she had to endure from the Graoks, Xerig, Xygg, and Xroqx to try to save him, which she gladly would repeat many times over. XanxaAdam experienced his skill and popularity at the cum tasting boutique and the generosity of Madam Xolle. XanxaAdam felt the bond between Adam and Xerea, how she had shared her fetish for cum and he accepted and encouraged her. XanxaAdam was astonished that Adam and Xerea were able to form a Xymian bond, and she was thrilled that her sister had such a soul-changing, amazing experience with someone as wonderful as Adam. XanxaAdam wondered what it would be like to have more bonding experiences with all three of them together but was excited to find out.

XanxaAdam does not know what will happen next or what the future will be. All they knew, and all they cared about, is that it will be a future together.