Escape from Reality

Story Info
A rendezvous to escape the real world briefly.
1.7k words
4.41
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers

It had been one hell of a year, for Lizzy and for her sir. So much had happened with work, with health and with families and while it was not over when the opportunity arose for them to spend the night at the campsite arose both jumped at the opportunity for some time away and some time together. They travelled separately to the secluded camping spot few knew about. No fancy equipment just two people wanting to revel in their need to play and feel.

Lizzy arrived first and found the perfect spot to park the car with some space to pitch a tent if they needed it. She slid from her vehicle and walked to the waterfront and watched the water and listened to the sound of it quietly lapping the shore beside her, the hum of the cicada's filled the air and drowned out any hint of humanity. She sat on the grass and lost her self in the location, so much so that when her sir arrived, she didn't hear his vehicle pull up a way behind her. A warm hand touched her head, slid down her check and came rest on the nape of her neck. Lizzy almost leapt out of her skin in fright at the first touch but upon realising who is was she sighed and relaxed into his gentle grip.

He sat down beside her, and she rested her head on his shoulder and together they watched the water for a time. Taking a breath and seeking a little distance from the world they had just left for a while.

Her sir stood and gently but firmly took her hand pulling her to her feet and leading her back to the vehicles. Both had vehicles suitable for an overnight sleep, but they had the place to themselves and their vehicles were parked in such a way as to create a private outdoor space between them. Sir kissed Lizzy deeply, tasting her, their tongues danced with each other. Held tight to each other. Sir slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a soft leather blindfold, which he then slid over Lizzy's eyes blocking out the day and robbing her of light and sight. She sighed not in fear but in contentment. She relaxed into her place as submissive to her sir. She placed her trust in him.

He pressed her gently but firmly back against his vehicle and she knew well enough to stay where he had put her. He slipped a wrist cuff around her right wrist the soft fur tickling and warming her wrist as he drew its strap through the buckle. The quiet click of metal on metal seemed so loud without her sight. He placed her hand above her head and pressed gently. She held it where it was put while he attended to her left wrist placing it next to the right above her head. He paused to brush her lips with his, she sighed. His hand giving her neck a gentle squeeze as he caressed her body on the way down to buckle cuffs snuggly around each ankle. His fingers slid up the inside of her thigh under her long dress and Lizzy automatically spread her legs shoulder distance apart. Open and available for whatever her sir wanted or needed. His fingers encountered the slick of wetness midway down her thigh. He followed it up to her dripping pussy, his breath on her face as he slid his finger so slowly through her wetness, finishing with a flick on her growing clit.

There was one last special adornment required for the transformation from strong independent woman to content, owned submissive. Her sir gently stroked her cheek and grasped her neck squeezing gently, tilting her chin up before slipping his thumb in her mouth. Warm leather replaced his hand and he turned her to face the vehicle hands still above her head before sliding the strap through the buckle and fastening the collar around her neck. Tight enough she could feel its constant warmth and presence but comfortable.

Now that she was completely owned her sir's hands roamed over her body pinching, squeezing, slapping. He spun her around, she let him guide her movements. Before starting his exploration of her front. Taking each breast into his hand, weighing them, freeing them from the confines of her bra and her dress so she was naked to the waist. He pinched each nipple firmly until Lizzy took a sharp breath with the pleasure pain. He lowered his head taking each nipple in turn between his teeth and tugging gently before suckling and tasting them leaving them wet with saliva. When the warmth of his mouth left the cool air quickly made them harden like little pebbles, cold a new sort of pleasure pain. Lizzy pressed her chest out wanting more of what her sir was giving. Her eyes closed in pleasure behind her blindfold.

Her sir moved away briefly she listened hard but couldn't figure out what he might be up to. She jumped when she felt his touch on her again, lifting one breast, brushing her cold nipple with his thumb before threading what could only be rope through the ring on her collar and beginning with her left breast, he began wrapping one end of the rope carefully around and around stretching her breast out from her body. The blood quickly building in the uncovered areola leaving it firm and her nipple even more sensitive. The rope was scratchy and tight but felt so delicious. Her sir moved onto her right breast and before long both breasts were tightly wrapped and tied. She could feel the weight of them on her neck.

He stepped back. Lizzie sighed and focused on her breath. Her sir can only have been admiring his handiwork. He stepped into her took each hand and lowered them to her sides, placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pressed down she followed his direction lowering herself down onto her knees, feeling the prickle of the grass. She knew he was standing in front of her as she slid her hands up his legs to his waist. Using touch alone she unbuckled his belt, undid the button and pulled down the zip. She could feel his cock growing under her touch and she couldn't wait to feel the soft skin on her cheek and in her mouth. She licked the tip tentatively before beginning the delicious job of suckling him until he was beyond ready.

She loved it when he came on her tongue, though she hoped he had plans to slide his long hard cock deep inside her. She kept these selfish thoughts to herself as she ran her tongue along his cock tasting every inch of him. She slowly worked her way down its length until taking a deep breath she swallowed him into her throat. It brought sir's special tears to her eyes and she could feel her gag reflex kicking in. She ignored it as much she could because she knew it felt wonderful for her sir, that throat squeeze. Sliding back along his cock she took a deep calming breath. Her sir put his hand gently on the back of her head encouraging her to keep taking him deep. His hand was reassuring and even when on the next deep swallow, her nose brushing his stomach he pressed her head gently to keep her there a moment she did not panic. She trusted her sir and loved to please him. The harder sir's cock got the harder this was for Lizzy, but she loved it.

When sir had had his fill of his Lizzie's mouth, he helped her to her feet and placed her against the vehicle again, arms above her head. Her breasts pressed hard against the metal and glass making the firm tied globes even more sensitised. He pressed up behind her, she could feel his cock pressed in the crease of her bottom. He nudged her legs wider apart and she lifted onto her toes as with his breath on her neck hands pressed on the side of the vehicle, he slid his length into her sopping pussy. She loved hearing his grunt of pleasure as his full length filled her and she couldn't help moaning her own pleasure as he started his slow taking of his Lizzie. His pleasure was her pleasure.

His breath tickling her ear, as he whispered his ownership of her. Lizzie was his to do with as he pleased, a vessel for his pleasure. She knew she would get just as much pleasure from this as he would. He whispered a question.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked.

"You, sir" Lizzie replied so quietly it was barely a breath.

He slid his cock out of Lizzie's wet hole and his cock nudged the small puckered hole of her rosebud giving her a few moments to adjust and relax to allow him into this tight spot. He slid in slowly but firmly, no stopping a slow and steady press that left Lizzie panting until he was firmly rooted. Pressed against Lizzie's back. Without warning he began fucking her tender hole vigorously. She almost melted into the vehicle with pleasure. She still couldn't get to grips with how amazing anal felt and how it stirred her almost to orgasm. Her sir fucked her tight hole hard, taking his pleasure just how they, both liked.

She could tell he was close by his breathing and this excited her even more. With one final thrust he filled her. She was delighted to have his seed inside her. Still embedded in her bottom he reached up to the vehicle roof to grab something he must have put there earlier. He slid out slowly leaving the tip in for a moment before popping out, and so quickly it took Lizzie's breath away, he shoved a medium to large butt plug into place. Trapping his seed deep inside.

He reached up and lowered Lizzie's arms one at a time to her side before gently removing her blindfold. He took each breast in turn and unwound the rope. Finishing each one with a kiss on the nipple. Her sir picked up a blanket from the ground near her feet and wrapped it around her shoulders. He put his arms around her and held her in an almost crushing hug.

They found a comfy spot and sat down. Lizzie was very conscious of the plug in her bottom and she know this was just the start of their fun. They talked quietly and rested.

TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers