Escape from Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from golf one day at my regular time, about 4 o'clock, and opening the front door heard the sound of running water upstairs. Panicking at the thought of a split pipe or similar disaster, I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom which appeared to be the logical place. Bursting through the door I was stounded to see no flood, but a bath full of soapy bubbles from which rose a head with a blonde ponytail pinned up to the top of the head.

"Megan what are you doing here?"

"Having a bath! I saw this gorgeous tub last time I was here and as I was passing fancied a nice long soak. So here I am!"

"How on earth did you get in?"

"Ah, there I must confess, I stole a spare key last time from your hall stand. Sorry! But now you're here you can wash my back for me." And with that she leaned forward exposing her bare back. Somewhat non-plussed I picked up a sponge and squeezing a dollop of shower gel on it, knelt down and began to soap her back, rubbing in large circles. "Hmmmm, that's nice, I do like a good back rub. Now the front." She leaned back and those beautiful breasts emerged from the bubbles, the heat of the water making her nipples soft and large, crowning those heavenly mounds. Gently I soaped her breasts, my hands following their contours, they felt so soft in the hot water as they floated up and away slightly from her body.

"Now the main bits." With that she stood and I saw her full body for the first time. Bubbles clung to her shoulders, to her breasts and to a neatly trimmed bush of blonde pubic hair, beneath which her pussy lips peeked out. Her inner labia were barely visible, just a neat slit, at the top of which I could see her clit, protruding slightly. "I think it so important that these bits are really clean, don't you. I wouldn't want them to have an unpleasant smell, or even worse taste. Please wash me very carefully there, inside as well."

By this time my cock was rock hard in my trousers, almost painfully so, aching for release. I hesitated, unsure, uncertain but Megan took my hand with the sponge and pushed it into her crotch, and between her legs, to and fro, then pushing the sponge and my fingers into the opening in her body, not fully, but enough to spread her lips, revealing the pink interior. "There, that's how you do it, now you can do it on your own." I began to wash her, pussy, then turning her round, up and down her arse crack, my fingers pushing against her arsehole. "Very, very important to be clean there," whispered Megan.

I unhooked the shower attachment and ensuring the water was at the correct temperature, rinsed her down. The soap bubbles sluiced away from her body, revealing it in all its glory. The water ran down from her shoulders, cascaded over her breasts and ran in rivulets around her pussy and bum, before splashing into the bath water. I held the shower head against her pussy, and began playing it over her clit, holding it close, allowing the power of the showerhead to stimulate her. She gasped in pleasure and grabbed her breast, squeezing it and tweaking her nipple. Unable to stand it anymore she snatched the handle from me and turned it round instantly soaking my shirt, then down to my trousers. "There, now you'll have to take them off." I complied and my cock stood proud from my body, pointing to her, needing, wanting relief. Its calls went unheeded, "Have you got a towel?" Megan enquired.

I left the bathroom and returned with my biggest, fluffiest pure white towel, and held it open. Megan stepped out of the bath, her pussy flashing open in front of me. I wrapped the towel round her and rubbed her back and shoulders briskly. Then I took the sides of the towel and dried her breasts, lifting them to dry underneath. I dropped to my knees and dried her pussy, her inner thighs. Leaning forward I kissed her lips, her legs opened a little and she pushed her hips forward allowing me greater access. My tongue pushed in and briefly her hands came to the back of my head, pulling me in to her, then releasing me, "Patience."

She removed the towel from her shoulders and briefly patted me down, I wasn't really wet but it felt so good to have her hands on me. As I had, she dropped to her knees, bringing my cock level with her face. I was glad I had showered at the golf club. She kissed the tip of my cock then all too briefly took me fully inside her, sucking gently.

Almost immediately she released me and led me out of the bathroom, I guided her to what was now the guest room. At the end of the bed she stopped and bent forwards, legs apart, exposing her arse and pussy to me, almost lewdly revealing her precious secrets, before today only imagined by me, now exposed to my hungry gaze.

I knelt behind her and pushed my face into her arse crack, kissing her arsehole and running my tongue down to her pussy. Her lips were bare, but I could just see her crinkly hair beyond it. I pressed my face into her, desperate to be as close as I could to her. I licked her pussy feeling the moisture flood out of her. She whimpered and reaching between her legs rubbed her clit, pushing back all the time against me. As the pleasure coursed through her body she fell forwards, her face against the quilt, her tits still visible hanging down below her.

"I want to feel you in me." With that her fingers opened her pussy to me, I could see so clearly her inner lips, small and delicate, but deep pink with engorged blood. Her vagina was soaked, bubbles from her pussy juices oozing out and starting to run down her legs.

I stood and lined myself up with her, my cock touching the entrance to her centre, to her very being. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want you inside me, but please don't cum in me." I pushed slowly forwards into the velvety folds, her inner flower opening to allow passage of my cock, stiff and hungry for satisfaction. Right to the bottom of her love tunnel I pushed until I could feel her cervix halting my progress. "So deep, so deep," was all I heard. I began to move in and out slowly, then with increasing speed, careful not to go too deep, fearful of hurting her.

We moved as one for what seemed eternity, I was revelling in the sensation, the warmth, the sheer comfort I felt when she tensed and without warning screamed, "Ben!" and her body went rigid, her pussy clamped hard on my cock and she came, liquid seeping from around my embedded cock. Silently she collapsed face down onto the bed, my cock still stiff, embedded in her pussy. My weight went onto her and I continued to move slowly, my pelvis pushing against her bum. Slowly I stopped moving and I slipped out of her.

Lifting the covers I manoeuvred her under them, then joined her, my arm around her shoulders, her head in the crook of my neck he breast soft against my chest and her leg against my still erect cock. Megan's hand went to it and she said, "You didn't cum?"

"No my Darling," the word slipped out of my mouth without me realising, "but the pleasure truly was all mine." With that she began stroking my cock, up and down, then lubricating the head with my pre-cum around the crown. I was close to the brink when she lowered her head and opening her lips took me to the back of her mouth. Almost immediately I started to come and she swallowed the first rope, but then took me out and directed my ejaculation over her face.

Slowly she got up and padded into the bathroom, the bed felt empty but I didn't follow her, instead I lay there listening and imagining. I heard her wash her face, I heard her pee tinkling into the toilet, and then she reappeared.

"Just what were you really doing in my bath?"

"Research on typical English bathtubs. Unfortunately my notes got wet and I may have to return, but for now I'm sorry, I have to go. This is not the end."

I would see her most days on the school run either going or coming back, she would look across to the house, but we did not, could not wave. Sometimes she was with Zoe and they would giggle at something. I could not bear to go near her house, that was not part of our world.

Life went on, my routine of golf, reading and pottering continued and time slipped by. One day there was a knock at the door, a fairly unusual occurrence unless I was expecting delivery which I wasn't. Through the stained glass in the front door I could see a darkish car parked on the drive, even more unusual. Opening the door I was greeted by Megan and Zoe, clad in similar black leggings and white tee shirt, clutching two feather dusters and lugging a black bag and a Henry vacuum cleaner.

"Maids in the Buff, sir. You've won a free house clean from the competition you entered last month." With that they pushed past me and I was left to close the door behind them.

"But I didn't enter any competition!"

"Not our problem sir. Where can we get ready?"

I directed them to the study and they disappeared. Bemused I sat down in my chair and picked up my book again. "That's it sir, you just stay there and we'll work around you." I looked up and my jaw dropped. There before me were the two of them dressed in maid's hats and pinafores, and absolutely nothing else. The pinafores just about covered their breasts and came down to the tops of their legs. Each held a feather duster which they began to wave around the furniture and walls.

As they turned away from me their naked backsides were visible, jiggling slightly with each movement and their breasts spilled out of the sides of the pinafores. My cock sprang into life and bulged hard against my trousers. Unconsciously I started to rub it, watching intently as the two of them moved around the room. Zoe bent down in front of me and dusted the lower shelves of a cabinet, her pussy lips pinched between her legs, her labia showing clearly. "Oh this is very dirty sir!" My thoughts entirely.

Megan came round the side of my chair and reached high above it with the duster, her breast fell out and instinctively I reached up for it. "I'm sorry sir, company policy forbids any interference with our duties, you'll just have to sit here and be patient."

With that he two women met in the middle of the room and to my total astonishment kissed, their breasts were touching and they each grasped their own and pushed them provocatively against the other's, their nipples brushing and hardening at the contact. Megan sank to her knees and pushed her face into Zoe's crotch, lifting her apron to reveal that she had shaved completely. Zoe pushed back against her and sank to the floor, her legs wide open and Megan's tongue licking her. This was too much for me and I pulled out my cock and began wanking it, watching the scene intently. Megan inserted two fingers into Zoe's pussy and fingered her, all the while licking and nibbling.

Looking up she saw me, my cock in my hand. "Excuse me sir that is not allowed. You will need to be punished." They stood up and led me towards the stairs, Megan in the lead. As we went up the stairs my face was right up against Megan's backside, I could see her pussy lips moving slightly against each other as she walked, her legs opening with each step.

I was guided into the guest room and told to strip. Naked I was then ordered to get on the bed and close my eyes. Immediately a blindfold was out round my head and tied tightly so I couldn't see. Panicking a little I tried to get up, but was held down. A voice whispered in my ear, Megan, "Trust me, it will be OK." Relaxing at this reassurance I laid back. Both my hands were stretched out to the sides and something soft was tied round my wrist, a scarf or a tie, then my ankles were similarly secured. I realised that I couldn't move and again I struggle to free myself. "Shush, it will be OK."

A body mounted my upper legs, astride and I felt a pair of breasts trap my cock between them, masturbating it gently, it had to be Megan, Zoe's tits weren't big enough, then a warm mouth engulfed it and began to suck softly, tongue wrapping around, then withdrawing and licking up and down. The sensation was overpowering and I lifted my hips, but other than that I couldn't move.

A leg straddled my shoulders and I could smell a pussy close to my face, it settled down and made contact with my mouth. I thrust my tongue out and in as far as I could, meeting with a gasp as the body above began to move against my mouth, juices began to flow from her opening and I lapped at them greedily.

The body on my hips shifted and a hand grabbed my cock and I felt it up against a soft, warm, inviting hole which opened to allow passage. I slid in and the body began to move, forward and back rhythmically. The sensation of being assaulted on my face and cock simultaneously was unbelievable, my head was spinning and my arousal was building. I pushed up with my hips as far as I could and heard a gasp, then the muscles inside clamped hard and her thighs tensed as she uttered a small squeak.

A second later and my mouth was flooded with pussy juice as the woman on my face came, her pussy frantically mashing itself against me. The body above my face got off and the blindfold was removed. It was Megan astride my legs and as I watched she lifted herself off my cock and apologised, "I'm sorry, but you can't cum in me." With that she started stroking my cock, gripping it tightly, pulling my foreskin right back exposing the bulging head. Zoe reached into their bag and pulled out a dildo shaped like a penis and inserting it into her waiting vagina began to pump it in and out, its head splitting her folds. I watched as Megan's stroking picked up pace, her hand flying up and down. I knew I wasn't going to last, the combination of Megan's tits bouncing up and down in synch with her hand, the dildo pumping in and out of Zoe's squelching pussy and then the sight of Megan's pussy, half hidden behind her trimmed muff put me over the edge. I came, hard and fast, semen flowing out of the end of my cock, splashing my body with white goo.

Zoe shuddered one more time, and pulled the fake cock from her pussy, and putting it to her mouth licked it clean. "Mmmm!"

They got off the bed and removing their pinafores, dressed once more in their leggings and tee shirts. "We trust you're satisfied with our services sir, and hope you'll let us service you again." With that they left and I heard footsteps going downstairs.

"Hey, what about me?" Silence, then the front door opened and closed, a boot lid slammed and the car drove off. Newspaper headlines flashed across my brain, "Man found tied to bed.", "Body discovered in sex game gone wrong."

There was a snigger and Megan's head poked around the corner of the door. "Gotcha!" Relief flooded through me as she approached and tenderly kissed me, then released the ties binding me to the bed posts. "How about you make me a cup of coffee?"

I dressed and we went downstairs where I did indeed make her a cup of coffee. "Why are you doing all this Megan?"

"What do you mean?"

"Consorting with an old man like me, and the.....sex?"

"Well you know how it started, talking about writing erotic stories and I joked about research...."

"I'm a just bloody guinea pig! And wait a minute, you're working your way through the Literotica genres aren't you?"

"No! Well actually, yes," she had the grace to blush, "it started off a bit that way, research I mean, but then I realised I really enjoyed doing it, doing it with you I mean. Your house has become a safe zone, separate from the outside world where I can suspend reality and live out some fantasies with someone....someone I'm starting to care for very much. As long as I only see you here I can compartmentalise that part of my life and remain sane. I trust you to keep our secret as I hope you trust me."

I looked into her eyes and could only say, "Oh Megan. I care for you very much, but we must be careful where this is going, for your sake more than mine."

"I know, but I am in control, honestly, just friends with benefits eh?" I think she saw a little hurt in my eyes as she added, "Very, very close friends with very good benefits." With that she left, her parting words, "This is not the end."

There's no doubt I was starting to get very attached to Megan. I was just about old enough to be her father, which was concerning, and I did not want to be the reason for any breakdown in her marriage, a topic incidentally that was never raised between us, nor her child. I could only trust that she was in control of her own emotions and continued to treat my house as a pure fantasy realm.

It was getting on towards the middle of July and the nights were getting warm, so it was not unusual for me to be a little disturbed in my sleep. One night, only half awake, something was bothering me, and when I turned over my arm encountered something in the bed. Peering intently, I could see a lump in the bed, and reaching out confirmed that it was a body, a very warm and soft body. "Alexa, turn on the bedroom lamp please." For some reason rooted in my generation's psyche, I always said "please" to Alexa. The light came on and I blinked in its harshness, "Alexa turn down the bedroom lamp to 25%."

Now my eyes worked I was amazed to see the lump was Megan. Looking on in total shock I stuttered "Wh..wh..what are you doing here? You'll get caught."

"It's the annual Wye Valley school expedition and my husband's taken the opportunity to go on a golfing trip for a few days, so I'm lonely and wanted some company. All I could think of was you." So saying she scooted over a bit and wrapped her arms around me, she was naked and her breasts pressed against me, and her leg draped itself over mine. "That's better."

"Are you going to sleep here for the whole night?" I asked.

"Yes and no."

"What does that mean?"

Yes, I'm here all night and no we are not going to sleep all night!" With that she pulled back the bed covers and took my flaccid cock in her mouth. As it became erect she kissed it lovingly, then her lips found my balls, and she took one very carefully into her mouth, then letting it out with a soft plop. Swinging round she straddled my face with her legs inviting me to kiss her vulva, which I had no hesitation in doing, licking her from perineum to clit and back. She grabbed the bed head to steady herself, and began to grind her pussy into my face, one hand released and pinched her nipple, tweaking it and pulling it. The view from underneath was breath-taking.

Megan then slid down from my face, down my body, her lips kissing mine as they passed. She straddled my hips and lifting herself up, opened her pussy lips with two fingers and, taking my cock in hand put it at the entrance to her vagina. Her eyes locked on mine she slowly lowered herself on to me, warm, tight and wet. One arm reached behind her and fondled my balls, caressing gently. Then as she leaned back I could see my cock embedded in her pussy, pulling the lips open and shut as she moved forwards and back.

Leaning forwards she braced one hand on my chest, the other moved to her clit and rubbed it in a circular manner. My hands went to her hips to guide her, my eyes feasted on her breasts, her nipples as they swayed above me. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip as her passion rose, and I could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. Faster she began to move, leaning forward to bring more pressure on. Suddenly she tensed her eyes screwed shut, and I felt a squirt of warmth on my cock as her juices flowed from her orgasm. Her pussy was like a vice on my cock, her body rigid "Nnnngggghhh!" came from her closed mouth, lip still between her teeth.

Slowly she relaxed and opened her eyes and met my adoring gaze. "Which Literotica genre are we researching today?" I asked.

"They've asked me to Beta test a new one," she replied.

"What's that then?"

"Love."

I sat up and hugged her for all she was worth, tears in my eyes. "My Darling," was all I could manage. Still embedded in her pussy, I rolled over until I was on top, her legs open wide, our skin touching at every point, feeling as one. This time I began to move inside her, slowly, gently. I kissed her lips and she returned my kisses, her tongue poking out of her mouth running around my lips, engaging with my own tongue.