Escape from Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to move in this slow manner until I felt my orgasm starting in my belly, faster I pushed into her, she met my thrusts and lifted her knees allowing me greater access to her depths. I raised myself up on straightened arms and felt the cum rising in me. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me. I want you inside me." Surprised, my rhythm faltered for a minute, I had never cum inside her before. "Fill me with you warm cum now." She locked her legs around my hips and pulled me into her, her nails leaving scores in my back as I flooded her with my love juice, mixing with her own as she orgasmed for the second time.

Spent, we lay there for a while, my softening prick slowly slipping out with our combined juices. I rolled away and Megan immediately cuddled up to me. "I want to spend the night in your arms, I want to spend forever in your arms." In this manner we went to sleep. As the night wore on, we turned, spooning each other, then changing, each change accompanied by a sleepy kiss.

I awoke in the morning, the room full of summer light. Megan was sleeping face down and I was on my side, my arm over her back. Gently I slid over her until my erect cock was against her arse crack, then I began to undulate my hips, pushing into her, not entering, just pressuring her bum and pussy.

She woke. "Mmmmm, that's not a bad way to wake up," pushing back against me. I sat up, my legs straddling the backs of her knees. I started massaging the backs of her thighs, running my hands up to her bum them back, each time getting closer to her pussy that I could see pressing into the bed. Higher my hands went, my thumbs opening up her bum crack, exposing more of her pussy and arsehole, pink and inviting. Her hand crept down underneath her to her pussy and her fingers dug in. I kissed her rosebud, relishing in the musty smell and taste, then leaning forward massaged her lower back, running my hands up her spine, then to her shoulders. This brought the tip of my cock against her arsehole and I pushed against it, feeling resistance. "Mmmm," she murmured again, "I like that. How about we tick off another genre? Do you have any lube?" she asked.

Somewhat shocked, I replied, "No. You're not thinking of......?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me in the arse. I've never done it before and it's the only thing I can give you that will forever remain yours."

"Are you sure? I have some Vaseline, but it will still hurt."

"It can't be worse than childbirth!"

I got the Vaseline from the bathroom cupboard and returning to the bedroom found her on her knees on the bed, arse in the air, looking round at me. I placed a dollop on her rosebud and massaged it around, then inside with one finger, then two. Her own fingers found her pussy and started their own game of arousing her. I formed three fingers into a point and pushed them into her arse against her resistance. "Now," she said. Greasing my cock I put it at her back entrance and pushed gently, it resisted and I slipped away. Remembering something I had read I told her to push as though she was having a poo. Bracing my cock with my hand I pushed and to our surprise the head slipped in. I felt her body tense with the pain and her ring tightened on my cock, then she relaxed and said "OK, try a bit more." Slowly my cock slipped in until I was nearly buried fully in her. It was so tight, the feeling was incredible.

Gently, slowly I slid back out, then in again, gradually we picked up the pace and began to move in harmony. Her fingers continued to toy wither pussy and her arousal grew as her natural endorphins kicked in. I reached round to grasp her swinging tits, pulling me into her harder, she gasped. My excitement rose and I knew that I was going to cum any second. "Where...?"

"Inside, everything inside." I exploded in her bowels, the tightness intense, the pleasure excruciating in its intensity. She fell forward releasing me from her, and slumped on the bed, her fingers still frantically working her clit, two fingers jammed in her pussy. "Never, never have I.....aargghh!" With that her whole body spasmed and shuddered, then quietened and lay still.

I slumped down beside her and we lay still for a while. "Come on," I said, "let's have bath." Filling the tub with water we both managed to fit in and I soaped her all over, carefully washing her arse which appeared to have weathered the invasion without damage.

We dressed and she said she had to go. I waited for her customary "This is not the end." But it never came.

That summer school holiday I did not see her. My life and heart had this huge hole, but I knew it had to be.

Towards the end of the holidays I was working in the front garden when I heard a cheery "Good Morning!" I looked up and there was Megan with a man I presumed was her husband.

I stood and responded, "Lovely day isn't it?" I assumed this was her way of telling me it was over, this was her family group that she had kept me separate from, but was now firmly back in place.

"It's Ben isn't it?" the man said.

"Good Lord, Jim!"

"You two know each other?" exclaimed Megan, worry clearly in her voice.

"Yes we play golf at the same club, in fact we've even had a few games together."

"Perhaps I should take it up?" said Megan, then added mischievously, "Then I could play a round with you both!"

September came, and with it one of those late blooms of warmth. Again I was working in the front garden, kneeling down when a familiar voice interrupted me. "Excuse me sir, I wonder if you could help?" I looked up and Megan stood there in tee shirt and pale pink shorts. I've been out for a while and am desperate for the loo. I couldn't trouble you..... Oh dear!" and with that the crotch of her shorts turned dark and the pee flooded from the crotch running down her legs, splashing onto the hard ground. "I seem to have had a different sort of accident and wet myself, could I possibly come in and clean up a little."

Grinning, I took her hand and led her into my house. Perhaps it hadn't ended yet after all."