Escape from Subspace Ch. 01

Story Info
Your loving wife treats you to an escape room experience.
5.2k words
4.22
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum, oh fuck yeah, oh. Oh. Fuck. Yeah. Come. On. Fuck. Oh. Yes. Oooh... whew."

You collapsed on top of your wife, your stomach pressing into her back, pinning her to the bed. Her arms folded under her chin, her head cocked to the side staring out the window. Your cock rapidly deflating inside her as a pitiful amount of cum leaked from her pussy.

"Oh yeah baby. You enjoy that babe?" You asked her.

"Babe?"

"Huh? Sorry. Yeah. Yeah I loved it honey", she was daydreaming. She barely heard what you said. let alone enjoyed what you'd done.

"Good, you cum too?", you smiled.

"Yeah, so hard. Mmmm". She fakes a smile back, you couldn't tell though, because you are head over heals in love with her.

All your friends said you were punching above you weight. Big time. You weren't unattractive, but you weren't the typical chiselled man that she'd dated before. You'd tried to compensate for this recently by growing a beard, drinking protein shakes and working out, all in the hope that you'd develop washboard abs and manly looks, but it wasn't working.

Your slender frame didn't help this either, standing at just 5 foot 3 with barely any muscle definition you were often mistaken as Samantha's lesbian partner.

Your wife, Samantha, was beautiful. Standing at 5 foot 9 she towered over you, combined with her confidence she was what you considered to be the perfect woman, and you'd do anything for her. On top of that, she had a figured to die for, her 24 inch waist and 36 inch hips gave you the perfect leverage to hold onto whilst you're cock slammed into her tight pussy. The same people that say you're punching above your weight say she married you for your money.

"I tell you what would make me cum again honey, go down on me"

"Sure!" You said, without hesitating. You leaned off her leaving your sweat glistening on her back. You sat back on your haunches and waited.

She turned her head to look at you, "Well..?" She paused. "What are you waiting for honey?" She has this enormous grin on her face. The biggest you'd seen for a while.

"Aren't you going to.. you know?"

"What?", she said with a confused look on her face.

"Er, well, clean up?"

"Clean up what?", she really emphasised that what.

"Clean yourself up, I came inside you!"

"Oh for fuck sake Jake, it's your cum mixed with my cu—, er, juices"

"Yeah but I'm not gay"

"It's not gay if I'm asking you to do it, AND it's your cum!"

"I still don't know though..."

She looked at you with pleading eyes.You were a sucker for those eyes, she knew exactly how to get you to do what she wanted.

"Ok, I have an idea". You said.

This is your chance, you thought. We used to play around a lot when we were younger, before we were married and committed to each other but it was always her terms and her ideas. A threesome with her friend, she wants me to eat her out with my cum inside her, she'll have to watch her friend suck me off while I do it.

"Get Emily round, and I'll do it"

"Fine"

You jerked backwards a bit, nearly losing your balance. You were completely shocked, and started getting hard almost immediately. You never thought she's go for it, she unlocked her phone and began dialling.

"Hi Emily, can you pop round please? It's happening he finally had the balls to ask. ", ouch that hurt. "Err... no, that should be ok. Yeah. Yeah that's ok. It'll be an interesting watch! Ok. See you in a minute. Love you. Mwah!"

Sam looked at you with this expression you'd not seen for years, she looked.. interested and lustful.

A heavy knock at the door startled you and snapped you out of your gaze. You forgot that Emily rents the flat opposite yours.

"They're here!" Sam said with a glee.

They? You thought.

"Hi Emily, Kelvin, mmm. Nice to meet you" she said, emphasising that last word. You didn't really notice, still in your gaze from learning about your upcoming foursome. Foursome? Wait, what? Kelvin who the fuck is Kelvin?

Thoughts raced through your mind as Samantha walked backwards, naked, into your bedroom with her tongue planted deep in a very naked Emily's mouth. Emily's hand on Kelvins rock hard, enormous, black cock. Holy shit, you'd never seen something that big. Apart from on blacked.com. Jesus the size of it.

Samantha broke away from Emily's mouth and turned towards you. Your mouth was wide open fixated at the image before you, "Oh yeah, we were pretty gay for each other in secondary school, college and university, Kelvin is Emily's fuck buddy, she's naked because he was fucking her into the next room, and we interrupted them because you won't eat my pussy."

It's just huge, it must weigh so much, you thought to yourself. Only half listening to Samantha.

"Dude, really? What the fuck is wrong with you? I would pay her to sit on my face! Shake ma' damn head!", Kelvin's outburst snapped you back to the room.

"Sam, I'm not sure abo—"

"I want your mouth, and you want her mouth. This is your chance take it or leave it".

You laid down on the bed, Emily crawled towards you like a lioness hunting her prey, in one swift move she took your entire cock in her mouth to the base. Not surprising though, an average 5 inches wasn't what she was used to choking on. You were happy to see that Emily's supple lips were wrapped around your rock hard cock.

The light faded away and everything became dark as your wife lowered her dripping pussy over you. Your cum already dripping on your forehead, nose then finally your lips.

You heard Emily grunt, and her body fell forwards. You can only assume that Kelvin is taking advantage of her face down ass up position. You imagine what it would be like to slide your cock inside Emily's ass.

You've always had a thing for asses, and assholes. You thought it was taboo and kinky, you reiterated that to yourself when Sam denies you her hole, saying she doesn't like it and that it's gross and not normal.

Samantha started rubbing her wet lips all over your mouth, you could feel her hips bucking backwards and forwards as she rocked on your face. You felt her grip her thighs around your head as your cum leaked from her pussy. You'd not heard her moan like this since the first time you shared her.

You put your hands on her thighs to stroke her and be attentive, but she grabbed your wrist and threw her weight on them pinning you down. You were weak to her. She started to cum, furiously rubbing herself over your face.Your face and beard covered with her juices and your cum.

Your mouth was now overflowing with a mix of her cum and yours. She was cumming on your face. To your surprise she moved her body forward slightly and shouted at you, "Get your fucking tongue in my ass hole you dirty cunt". You didn't hesitate. Your tongue slid smoothly into her ass, you lost it. You came harder than you'd cum in a long time.

You realised that Emily was no longer sucking your cock, and that you were spurting all over yourself. You could hear her though. She was somewhere in the room being railed real fucking hard by Kelvin. You could hear him grunting and her crying. She was sobbing, but sobbing with pleasure begging him not to stop.

Samantha continued fucking her ass with your tongue until she came again, her thick shimmery grool pouring from her pussy, over your face, while her ass bounced and rubbed over your tongue.

You felt your wife grip your wrists harder, her nails felt like they were piercing your skin, her thighs squeezed your head more firmly, you were completely unable to move, her ass hole anchored to your face by your tongue - then you felt it. Her body weight was pulled down towards you, like she was magnetised to the bed, she stopped breathing for a moment, then a guttural scream came from within her core.

The room fell silent as Samantha released your wrists and fell sideways onto her back, she was expressionless and her eyes glazed over. You had a big smile on your face "I did that" you thought to yourself.

"Mmm yeah baby, how wa—"

"Shut the fuck up" she snapped.She didn't even look at you.

You looked over to Emily, who was sucking the last of Kelvins cum from his cock, he looked at you and raised his eyebrows. He pulled his cock her Emily's face before waving it at you, then tapping her cheeks with it. He winked at you, then she kissed the head. They got up and left.

The rest of your day was pretty uneventful, Samantha had recovered from the mornings activities and the two of you spent the afternoon doing mundane chores, running errands and watching TV. She'd explained to you that you've never really made her cum, and that was the first time she'd cum since being in her last relationship. You were angry and hurt and asked why she let you thought you were satisfying her.

"I don't know, I just thought you'd be really upset if you thought I wasn't having a good time"

"No, I'd work harder so that you did have a good time!"

"I'm sorry honey, I love you", she leaned in for a kiss, you were angry but, part of you understood why. You kissed her back, and grabbed her ass.

"Does this mean I can finally get in there then?" You said with a smirk.

"I don't think so"

You walked off with a huff.

"That's for a very special occasion!"

About a week had passed since Emily had her sweet succulent lips wrapped about the base of your cock. Now her lips were wrapped around the neck of a bottle of wine. You were envious of that bottle. Man You were really envious of that bottle.

"So... watch ya doin' for your birthday Jay?" she asked.

"Not sure yet, I really want to do an escape room though!"

"Urgh, I hate escape rooms" moaned Samantha her eyes rolled so far back in her head you thought they'd done a 360.

"Oh I run an Escape room at work", Kelvin piped up from next to Emily, he leaned forward and started to explain.

"It's.. sort of space themed. Kind of. It's called 'Escape from Subspace', there's various.. levels? I guess?", he sounded like he was being very careful with his answers.

"Hmm, sounds interesting actually. So are you shot into space in a suit and have to find your way back to earth?", you were intrigued. You thought yourself as a little bit of a nerd, you like SciFi and you love puzzles.

"Err yeah, I guess, ah, err, well, no." Now he was really mincing his words. Emily, Samantha and you were all looking at him perplexed. From the look on her face, you guessed Emily only knew that he worked at an escape room and had never really asked about it.

"So, you enter the escape room, and you're trained for Subspace throughout rooms one and two, each room can take 10-20 hours to complete, each."

"Holy fuck", you all said in unison.

"Yeah, if you get through rooms one and two you'll be there for a two weeks, maybe a month. It's like Big Brother, if you were going to do it you should book a month of work but you could be out within a week even the first day. If you make it into Subspace, you then have the opportunity to try and escape Subspace, but part of the challenge is getting into Subspace. Not everyone can do it, you really need to.. give your entire self over to the room in order to fully.. take it all in..?".If he'd stopped you in the street you're not sure you'd have been sold on this place, but you're intrigued.

"Ok, he's on the edge of his chair about to fall off, how much is this escape room?" asked Sam.

"Normal rate is £4000. If he makes it into Subspace, and stays there, you'll both get your money's worth - accommodation, food and cleaning is all included."

"Holy cow, that is a lot of money, and this place sounds a bit weird. Is it difficult or something? I'll be the first to admit that he's pretty intelligent and solves things fast."

It was nice hearing a compliment from Sam, you don't very often get them, but when you do they mean the world.

"It's not exactly what you think. It's empowering for the people he knows, it's more of a training thing I guess. Not everyone can give themselves to Subspace."

At this point everyone seemed to be enthralled by this Escape room.

"There's viewing windows and cots for people to stay and watch the sub progress. Sorry, watch them progress through Subspace. It's really quite a good place to be. You're treated like a VIP."

"How many people can watch?!" Emily seemed to be chomping at the bit.

"Typically two, we have space for three" said Kelvin.

"Ok, so you said the typical rate is four grand, does that mean a discount applies here?", sounded like Sam was really into doing this for you, you thought.

"Uhh, yeah. I can work something out, I think, I'll call you during the week. All rooms are recorded in 4k and you get a physical presentation trunk at the end, which includes certificates of authenticity, BluRay, clothes, souvenirs and some other niche, things."

"Okay, well, let me know. I'm not made of money, but look at him, he looks so excited for it."

The four of you continued into the night, drinking and eating before heading home.

A few days had passed, Samantha had come home and told you that you'd need to book the next month off from work, and that in a two weeks time you were booked into the escape room. You were giddy with excitement, you marked it on the calendar, days to go! You phoned your manager immediately and explained that there was a family emergency and you needed to take a month off. They were reluctant, but asked for your current tasks to be completed and tested earlier to make up for it. You agreed to this, as it seemed fair.

The next two weeks were very slow, and you worked 12 hours a day to complete the work in the shortened time frame, eventually, it was the Friday night before you were due to be at the escape room on the Saturday. It's 5am and you're wide awake, dressed and ready to go, you don't need to be there until 9am, but you're too excited and cant wait for it.

You tried to sleep, but you couldn't. You'd gone to bed early the previous night, around half 7 in the evening, so you had a decent amount of sleep.

Time ticked by quite slowly, Samantha woke up around 6 for her daily cleaning ritual. You'd always paid attention to her getting ready. She woke up 2 hours before she needed to leave to be anywhere, religiously. She showered and shaved, if required, dried, applied moisturiser to her body, then dried her hair. This took the best part of an hour, then she meticulously applied make up, this part you weren't too aware of. You knew she applied a concealer, and what you assumed to be foundation, she always applied eye shadow and eye liner. Her lipstick always matched her hair, a fiery red that was simply seductive. She could lure any man in with one pout of her lips.

"Ready?" She asked inquisitively, "I think you're going to really enjoy this, I spoken more with Kelvin and he filled me in a fair bit on what happens". She smiled, and you nodded to her, and left the flat.She packed a bag with some clothes, she was definitely dressed up more than she normally would be.

It was a fairly long drive, just under an hour. Mainly on motorway roads. Your excitement built as you let your mind wander. You had read reviews of other SciFi based escape rooms and were hopeful for this one. Strangely, you couldn't find any information, not even a website.

The car pulled off the motorway, down the slip road to a roundabout. A few more roundabouts, a country road, and you were there.

First impressions were immense. Just past a large clearing of trees you could see massive stone pillars that each held an enormous wrought iron gate. The stone walls surrounded the property for as far as the eye could see. Borders and bushes were neatly trimmed, and there wasn't a single leaf out of place. From the outside, the grounds were immaculate.

Sam drove up to the buzzer and pressed it, a loud tone came from the speaker before as strong voice was heard.

"Yes?"

"Hi, Were here for the Subspace escape room?" Sam replied.

"Very well, please wait for the gates to open fully before driving in".

The gates opened slowly, the sound of metal moving against metal could be heard. Sam drove through once there was enough space for her car and proceeded to park in one of the empty spaces labelled 'Visitors & Participants'.

You stepped out of the car and looked at the building. It was every bit as perfect as the grounds. It looked like an old stately home, the walls rendered smooth, and ivory in colour, covering any brick work. Window frames and doors were made from a light walnut that made the building feel prestigious and expensive.

The front door to the estate was via 2 massive 10 or 12 foot doors set into a marble door frame. As you walked up the stone staircase the doors started to swing open and you were greeted by a man who was dressed to impress. He was at least 6 foot tall, with well defined upper and lower muscles, light skin with a slight tan, he wore a 3 piece black suit with a thick black tie.

"Greetings, I am Eros. Please take a seat, the Game Mistress will be with you momentarily", his voice familiar, you recognised him as the voice from the gates.

There was no one else here, you had guessed that this was a solo experience based on what Kelvin had said.

You sat on the large leather chesterfield with Samantha on your left, you felt relaxed and anxious at the same time. Your competitiveness was starting to seep through. You wondered what times people had set trying to complete the room.

It wasn't long before someone arrived.

"Welcome Jake, I am Games Mistress Cozbi, I'll be training and coaching you whilst you're here.", she extended her hand and you reciprocated, her grip was incredibly strong for someone with such a slender physique.

She had long white hair, the most striking blue eyes you'd ever seen and the cutest button nose. There was a theme emerging, as she also wore black clothing, her clothes were so tight they formed a second skin, clinging to her body. She had black leather high heeled boots, at least 8 inches, these finished midway up her thighs which seemed to never end. This was something that was highlighted by her leather trousers.

A full sleeved black cotton shirt finished her look, which had a few buttons undone at the top exposing her black lacy bra, and ample cleavage.

You felt a dull pain in your side as your wife subtlety punched you, giving you a disapproving look.Sam was a little bit of a jealous type, she didn't mind you looking, just not when she was with you.

"Don't worry Ms Carter, we all dress provocatively. We want them to fail." She had a slightly disturbing smile when she said that..

"This way please, both of you"

She led us down a corridor that was decorated with ornately framed paintings. It started out as a bright and airy corridor but gradually darkened. The theme of the paintings changed from male dominated pictures to pictures celebrating the female form.

We arrived at the end of the corridor, few words were spoken, Cozbi didn't seem to like small talk. There there two labelled doors at the end, one for spectators and one for participants.

"Through that door there please Jake, Ms Carter, you will come this way with me"

They went left through the spectators door and you went through the participants door.

After the door shut behind you, you could hear the sound of motors whirring and then heard the door locking behind. You confirmed that the door was closed securely when you tried to open it.

No turning back now.

The room was almost completely black, there were a few small red lights on the floor which were heading away from you, like a path. You could hear sounds that weren't distinguishable, you thought it sounded a little like people talking but you weren't sure. There was also an ambient track playing in the background, you couldn't distinguish any actual sounds so you figured it was background music playing to help set the mood.

12