Escape from Subspace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you walked along the path, the red light lit path just about gave you enough light to know where the floor was, and where any stairs were. There was a slight musky smell in the air, the space around you felt dusty, the floor was carpeted, through your shoes you could tell it felt hard wearing, function over form.

The room was very warm, uncomfortably so. You could also feel a hot wind blowing from up ahead. The lights that seemed quite far apart, started to narrow until your arms brushed against a wall. You realised that you were in a narrowing corridor. The sounds were slightly more distinguishable, it definitely sounded like people talking. The ambient track had changed slightly and you heard what you thought was the occasional smacking and moaning sound.

The path veered right, and as you took a few more steps a bright, blinding light came on. After your eyes adjusted you noticed a door that looked like an air lock. It was a heavy looking metal door, with a small port hole, the door had cables and pipes coming off it and a pad that looked like it was a hand or eye scanner.

The sounds that were once very indistinguishable we're now relatively clear, in comparison, you could hear Samantha talking to someone. You were concentrating hard to hear what was being said but you couldn't quite make it out. You remembered that Sam would be able to monitor your progress and then remembered that Cozbi went with her into the visitors room. You wondered if maybe the room wasn't quite as sound proof as it could have been. You heard slapping sounds more distinctly and was sure you could hear someone moaning.

You walked up to the pad on the door and the screen came on.

"Welcome to Subspace Escape Room, you've made it to the air lock. This room will prepare you for being entered into Subspace. To begin, lower your face to the screen for your identity to be confirmed. You must be warned; the training for Subspace is physically and mentally demanding. Your body and behaviour may be changed, permanently or temporarily. By having your face scanned you agree to all our terms and conditions which can be viewed on the wall to your left. When you are happy to continue, please scan your face and begin your journey into Subspace."

Holy crap you thought to yourself. This is some really high budget stuff. You touched the door, it was ice cold. You could tell that this was a big, solid, heavy door. You wondered if it was zero gravity in the next room. That would be amazing. You peered through the port hole and saw another door, very similar to this one. The room inside was pretty short, bright and very clinical looking, exactly how you'd seen air locks in films and TV shows. You looked to your left and saw a panel on the wall with text on it. You had a closer look and saw that it was the Terms and Conditions that the door had mentioned.

"Yeah, fuck that".

You ignored the contract and turned to the door and lowered your face. A green horizontal light appeared and scanned up and down your face. Your details were shown on the panel after the scanner had completed, and a wire mesh scan of your face and body appeared.

You were seriously impressed with the authenticity that this escape room was providing.

You heard air gushing, gears whirring and the sound of a chain. You expected steam to appear, but there was nothing like that. The door started to open outwards, you took a step back and fell against the wall. The path that you had previously followed was now unlit, and the door was swinging open. Cold air blasted towards you as you stepped in.

The outer air lock door closed, and you heard the bolts locking the door in place. Was this the first room you wondered? You know there were two rooms prior to entering subspace, and you immediately started looking for clues.

"Welcome Jake. This is the preparation room", the voice was fairly computerised, much like an early version of smart phone assistants.

That answered that, you thought. This was not one of those rooms.

The voice continued.

"You will be required to undress completely, and your clothes will be stored in a locker until you exit Subspace. Subspace requires no particles or contaminants be on your person. As a result, you will need to shower and change into the sterile clothing provided."

You saw a door slide up on your right, inside was a small shower room. To the right of shower room was a locker.

You stripped your clothes off and folded them, placing them in the locker. You stepped into the shower and noticed that there was a bottle labelled shower gel, mint scented. As someone that has skin reactions frequently, you always make a point of reading ingredients of bottles before using them. You read down the instructions and noted a large heading that read instructions. It strongly suggested to apply liberally from the neck down, front and back to ensure a full and thorough cleansing, there were pictures indicating that you should use a set of pads embedded into the wall of the shower to ensure your back is properly coated.

You lathered up the provided loofah and filled up the pads on the wall as instructed. After applying it, you felt a cool burning sensation from the mint. You reached out to turn the water on, but the button was disabled, and had a timer next to it.

"Five minutes?!" you exclaimed, "Feels like my skins going to melt off!"

The timer reached 0, and you heard the shower kicking in. At this point the shower gel had formed a thick heavy foam and the water took it's time to rinse you. There was an odd smell, but you figured it was just a combination of the drain, mint and your natural body smell.

You stepped out of the shower room looking for a towel before you were blasted from top, bottom and both sides with high pressure air. Lifting your arms and spreading your legs to ensure the hot air was drying you completely. There was a bright white pedestal in front of you with clear plastic bags on them. As you approached the pedestal you realised that these were your new, sterile clothes. A top, trousers, thong, socks and shoes were there, each in their own bag.

You looked at the thong, confused.

"Err, I think you've given me the ladies clothes? Anyone? Hello?". There was no reply, you looked over the bag more closely, it didn't help that all the clothes were pale pastel colours, the thong being a really pale pink colour. You spotted a label on the bag which read "MENS, SWIM BRIEFS, SMALL, 09092019DUSTYPINK".

"Swimming briefs? Hmm. Ok." They certainly looked a bit risqué, but they fit you perfectly. You pulled the socks on, then the trousers, followed by your top and the shoes. The outfit was almost like a nurses uniform, except it was a pastel purple colour. The shoes were basically plimsoles and not very comfortable.

Once you were dressed, you placed the rubbish bags in designated hole on the pedestal which disappeared into the floor. You walked forward towards the airlock door at the other end of the room. The sounds from earlier were louder, you definitely heard the sounds of a woman moaning, the closer to the door you got, the louder and more distinguishable the sounds were.

It.. sounded like Samantha? As you approached the door the moans were loud, like you were right there with the person. That was definitely your wife moaning. Sounding like she was having sex. Confused, you peered the window into the next room.

The next room was the complete opposite to what you were expecting. To the right was a large ornate fireplace with a roaring fire going, opposite that was an large well decorated bay window, with dark heavy curtains drawn to each side. There was a leather sofa much like the one you and Sam sat on in the waiting area earlier and a matching chair opposite that. Behind that you could see large bookcases filled with books. Your attention turned to the wall opposite the door you were looking through where you could see Samantha. Her arms were above her head and it looked like she was pushed up against a glass wall, her skin was squashed flat and her face pressed into the glass. You could see from the breath on the glass that she was breathing fast and heavy. Her top was ruffled up slightly, exposing her flat stomach, your eyes drew downwards and noticed that her trousers were round her ankles. Her red lace panties were on, but you could see they were pulled down slightly at the back.

"What the fuck!?", you shouted as you yanked at the door but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly, you heard pressure releasing and the door started to open, you tried to pull it open faster but it wasn't happening. You could hear Samantha moaning and sobbing, the sounds of skin smacking on skin. "Sam! Samantha! I'm coming, hold on!" she didn't flinch when you called her, her eyes were still shut, it seemed like an eternity before you finally got into the room, then she disappeared. You looked behind you, above the door you just came in to see a projector, as you turned back to where Sam was there was just a black wall with words fading into focus.

"Welcome to Subspace training, Jake."

12