Escape into the Forbidden Woods

Story Info
Naomi flees for her life into the dubious safety of the wood.
3.8k words
4.19
11.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The barking of dogs in the not-so-far distance made Naomi's heart beat even harder somehow and her legs pump with the desperate energy of someone who knew they couldn't be caught. Shouting followed the sound of the dogs and the crashing of many people in pursuit could be heard as her pursuers fumbled through the thick underbrush of the huge oak forest. The woods were far from kind to her, and it was only her small form that kept the worst of the branches from raking her. They still tore, ripping at her long blonde hair that streamed behind her and catching in her cotton gown to open seams and tear great rents in it as she flew through the deep midnight woods. Her bare feet pounded through the leaves and scattered acorns, but her thick calloused soles felt nothing. All she could think about was running. Running, and the reason why she ran.

Tears streamed from her wind and leaf whipped eyes as she cursed the masters stupid son. He had been cute, charming, but as a slave she knew she could never be with him. But he had taken a liking to her, and many nights had visited her in her corner of the cellar to brush her hair, whisper sweet nothings in her ears, and then crush her face into the pallet while he brutally fucked her. It had hurt, yes, but she had been blinded by the simple kindnesses the boy had shown her, and had bourne it as silently as she could. She would barely even whimper as his 8 inch cock would slam in and out, the boy not even caring to use oil to lubricate his entry. She saw now he was nothing more than a cruel man who took what he wanted, and swore her revenge.

They had finally been caught just this night, him forcing her to ride him and crying out that she was raping him when the butler had stumbled on them when going to get a late night bottle of wine for his master. The boy had pretended to struggle, and had punched her in the jaw as soon as she scrambled off him. Knowing the sentence for such a crime was death, she had fled into the deep, forbidding woods that none of the servants even entered.

The dogs sounded even closer, their barking getting more frantic as they smelled the prey getting nearer. The men shouted encouragement, but their voices were even more distant. They just couldn't keep up with the animals. The dogs were trained to tree their quarry and wait, but even so she had heard stories of other masters using their dogs to hunt and kill escaping slaves and panic raced through her at the thought that her master's animals might actually be trained in that way. She ran even faster, a punch of adrenaline causing her vision to grey and before she could see it the ground opened up under her and she fell screaming into a deep cave. She bounced off a branch and with a thud she didn't hear or feel her head struck a rock and she blacked out.

The touch of sunlight on her cheek woke her. She moaned in pain, her head a throbbing drum of pure pain and disorientation. She wondered if she had been fed too much of the master's wine by her cruel lover and that this is what a hangover felt like before she remembered last night's events. With a start she was fully awake, but opening her eyes felt like staring at the sun. She was, actually, now that she thought about it. She tried to shield her eyes with her hands, but something stopped them from moving. She wiggled, and felt like her whole body was trapped. She felt like she imagined babies did when swaddled tight in their blankets, but it wasn't a comfortable feeling. Se could move her head at least, and she tilted it down to escape the sun and see what had happened to her.

Opening her eyes once more, she saw her whole body was wrapped tightly in a white, stringy, cocoon of some sort. The strands felt sticky, and they bound her tightly from neck to toe. They also seemed to be attached to the rocky walls of the pit she had fallen into, leaving her pinned against a wall. From her vantage point she saw a few other bundles, but they all looked old and dried out, save one. There was a smaller, wriggling bundle suspended in the air in the middle of the shaft of the pit, crying piteously. She couldn't see much of it, but thought it might be a dog of some sort. Maybe one of the dogs that was chasing her last night? The shaft of the pit had one opening leading from it sideways into the ground, but it was shadowed completely in darkness and more stringy webbing. She could hear a rustling noise from inside the cave, however, and hoped against hope her imaginations of a giant spider of some sort were just imaginings.

But no. Moments later, a large, dark leg that seemed to glisten in the sunlight extended from the cave. It was followed by another, and then the golden head with multiple black, glittering eyes followed. It was... gigantic. Its mandibles clicked softly as it slowly picked its way across the web to the struggling dog. The things head was as big as she was. It had to be as big as the ice house the master kept. Its huge golden abdomen gleamed in the sunlight as it settled its bulk into the webs above the struggling dog. From the tip of its huge body a small stinger extended, and the spider wasted no time in stabbing it into the dog. The animal shrieked, but fell totally still and silent as whatever the spider injected it with went to work. It seemed like an eternity later, with Naomi hardly daring to breathe, before the spider used its 2 smaller front legs to detach the now-still dog and bring it to its mouthparts. The mandibles grasped it, and a small pair of fangs stabbed into the bundle and began to drink.

Naomi sobbed, realizing the dog wouldn't be nearly enough to satisfy the massive beast, and went limp in her bonds. She had tried to escape the cruelty of the people that owned her, and she comforted herself with the knowledge that at least now she would die instead of being tortured by people who only wanted her for her sex and her hard work. Tears dripped down her cheeks as she shook with the remembered pain of those nights in the cellar, never knowing if she would be raped or not. It was better to die in the free air, she thought, and not in a damp pit.

The spider dropped the bundle with a rustling thump and Naomi looked up through tear-clouded eyes to see the beast start picking its way over to her. She matched its gaze the whole way, watching it mince delicately over the strands towards her. It settled directly in front of her, its 2 largest eyes seeming to judge and weigh her against some inner need. Naomi knew she was going to die. She wasn't going to be afraid anymore. The massive beast came to some decision, and before Naomi could really react it used its short pair of legs that lay right by its mouthparts and pushed her head to the side, exposing her neck. Naomi struggled, wanting to get away if possible, but she felt the prick of its fangs on her neck and the heat of some foul venom being injected. She screamed as searing pain throbbed down her neck to her chest and across her limbs, before it settled somewhere behind her navel.

Her head felt almost disconnected from her self, her mind and consciousness drifting somewhere upwards, until she fancied she could look down and see her own tightly wrapped form hanging limply in the spider's web. The world shimmered, and suddenly she could see a glowing, pulsing halo around both her and the spider. Hers was a deep, almost abused red, and the spider glowed with a golden light that outshined its already blinding abdomen. She wanted to reach out, and with surprise she felt herself doing just that. Her ethereal hand slid forward, and met the glowing aura of the great spider. She felt an electric shock in her mind at the contact, but found herself unable to break the contact. The glowing threads of light seemed to wrap her soul now, but the tenderness of the contact made her want to cry in a way she couldn't sort out.

The spider wrapped her glowing form in its shining webs, soothing the angry red pulsing and pouring warmth and love and acceptance into her. As she drew deeper into it, she finally saw the true shape of the mighty beast. The glowing aura wasn't shaped like a spider at all; it was a man. And as she realized this the thoughts and story of the man filled her head.

He had been a slave as well, but not to the same master as she was. He had been a slave to a dark sorcerer hundreds of years ago, toiling in the fields to grow the strange ingredients for his masters brews and dark magics. One day he had been called to deliver a load of stinking rotwort to the top of the tower, and when he deposited the load into the storeroom, the sorcerer called him to the center of the giant room that opened to the night sky. Forced to obey, the sorcerer had him bound and gagged and laying on his side in the center of a strange circle of carved glyphs. There was lots of chanting, and a foul substance was poured over his head, and seconds later there was a massive flash of light and he had become the gigantic spider.

Confused and unable to sort out how to work all these extra limbs, the man had collapsed into the center of the circle and was dragged away to a large stone pit with a metal grate on top. He spent years there, being visited by the sorcerer at odd times but being fed daily. The dark was soothing on his sensitive new eyes, and with enough time he learned how to move and walk and spin webs. He built himself a cozy nest, but yearned to escape these cramping confines and be free of the misery the sorcerer had put him through. His size had doubled since he was first transformed, and the pit was getting to be too small.

One day, he decided he had had enough. The next time they came to throw another meal to him, he bolted far faster than anyone had suspected and forced the grate off the top of his hole. His strength surprised even him, and before he really knew what was happening, he was free. He looked about, and seeing the dark woods he fled for their safety. No one tried to chase him, and soon enough he was so deep in the woods, no one would every try to find him. It was here he started looking for a comfortable nest once more, and finding a crevice under a large rock he dug it into a comfortable shaft for his web and trap.

The story flew through Naomi's mind in the blink of an eye, pictures and sensations and feelings of despair and joy. She was almost breathless from the long flight as if she herself had made such a journey. The man-who-was-a-spider held her glowing form close, and she could see what his desires and intentions were. She didn't want to die, but she shuddered at the thoughts flowing from this massive beast. The deep love for her he held sealed it for her, and she voiced her agreement in her thoughts to this plan of action. She felt herself withdrawing back to her physical form, the golden strands of the spider caressing and promising the pain would be short lived compared to what was to come.

As she opened her eyes, Naomi's mouth opened in a huge gasp of relief. The out-of-body feeling was terrifying, no matter how safe the spider promised she would be. As she felt the spider shift back from her neck she rolled her head forward to look at it. It crawled further up her, leveling the tip of its abdomen with her chest, and reached out with a slashing hind leg to cut the silk from knee to navel. The spiders bite still tingled in her and she gasped in pleasure at the contact that drew blood from across her stomach. Her insides roiled, and she could feel the dampness between her legs increase as a breeze blew across the exposed skin.

The stinger extended, and was pushed effortlessly through the remaining bindings to pierce the side of her breast. The abdomen seemed to throb, and cool slick wetness seemed to fill her. Cold, until it reached the raging inferno of her uterus.

The venom seemed to be fuel on the fire of her libido, and she could almost feel the organs pulsing with need. The spider said it might hurt, but this pulsing needs was far beyond that. It was an empty maw of need that seemed to suck every ounce of her mind into it. She writhed, moaning, as the venom sparked along her ovaries, causing them to change and swell in new forms and requirements. She screamed in need at the spider, who seemed to be moving in slow motion to her fogged mind as it lowered its abdomen closer to her literally dripping passage and extruded a tentacle-like organ where the stinger used to be.

It squirmed its way across her stomach and lower, driving her even more insane as all she wanted was that thing inside her. It finally reached her vagina, and circled to get some of the lubricating fluids on itself. Pushing far too slowly for Naomi's addled mind, it seemed to pulse or crawl up inside her as she could do little more than whine and writhe and beg for it to hurry. It finally reached her Cervix, and seemed to expand. Naomi orgasmed on that alone, and fell back panting as the spider pulsed, vibrating, forcing her to cum again, and then again. She felt a hot splashing inside her overly sensitive uterus and fell into a series of orgasms so close together and severe she could only black out from the cramping and throbbing.

She came too only minutes later, feeling the spider slipping itself out of her before it used its back legs to spin something of a plug in her uterus to keep its cum from spilling out. She was parched and exhausted and hungry too, but unable to even quiver from the intense feelings that were still ricocheting around her body. The spider carefully detatched her from its web, and carried her still bound body to its side cave lair. There it spun a hammock for her before cutting her from the cocoon and laying her gently down. She looked at it lovingly, before her eyes slid closed and she fell into actual sleep, dreaming of erotic couplings in the meadow with huge muscled men and of being wamp and tight in the embrace of the giant spider.

She woke, eventually. The sun was down and gone, and the insects of the night chirped and hummed and the night birds called from tree to tree as she slowly got her befuddled head under control. Her hand brushed over her swollen stomach, and the memories of the spider and its brutal fucking of her flooded back into her mind.

She sat up with a start, and had to steady a hand against the rock wall as the hammock swung crazily with her change of balance. She had been... impregnated with that spiders brood. With how big her stomach was the creature must have been completely right in what it told her. His sting changed her body to accept his sperm, and she now had about a dozen small spiderlings inside her. In 5 days they would hatch, and then she would know pain.

The rustle of the giant spider brushing against the rocks caught Naomi's attention, and she saw the spider climbing down the shaft of its trap pit with something in his front legs. He came to a stop just inside the cave and left the odd bundle for her there before retreating a few steps, inviting her to inspect what he brought. She opened the cloth to find an assortment of fruits and some musty smelling blankets. The fruits were consumed gleefully, still juicy and plump. Her lover must have gone and gathered them while she slept. The blankets she shook out, examined for holes, and found them to be whole but frayed. She folded one for a bedding pad and lay it in the hammock, and wrapped another around her shoulders to stave off the cool breeze slipping down the shaft to tug at her torn dress.

Her legs gave out suddenly, as the weight of where she was crashed on her, and she sobbed into the blanket. This was... a nightmare to any normal person. Chased from her warm home into these unforgiving woods and taken as a slave again by yet another monster, she wondered if she would ever find some semblance of normal in her life. The touch of a hard leg against her shoulder made her look up, and the spider was there. He stood by her, slightly over her, watching her and stroking her hair gently with his mandibles. He was trying to comfort her, she realized, and knew that even though he was a monstrous shape and size, he was far from an actual monster. She shuddered as the tears fell harder, and leaned against his strong leg as he stroked her hair and rustled his mouthparts in a soothing hiss. Before she even knew she had stopped crying, she was asleep.

She did a lot of that over the next couple days. The webbing patch over her vagina fell away after a few days, and her stomach ballooned to such a size and weight she soon wasn't able to get out of the hammock at all. The spider kept her warm and fed, and was even able to spin something of a water bottle he heated in the sun all day and tucked it into her hammock at night to soothe her aches. She remembered the spider telling her this would be hard on her, and hard it was.

The evening of day 6 of her torment brought a stabbing pain from her stomach, and she gasped in shock. Then another stab. And another. Pricking and pinching and twisting from insider her that felt like something was trying to dig its way out of her. She screamed at the pain of it and the spider scurried over. Her stomach looked like it was boiling from the inside, bumps and lines forming randomly and disappearing before they were really registered. The pain! She clenched down, feeling like she had to push this offending pain out of her by sheer force of will, but nothing happened. The spider lifted her gently from the hammock and set her on the blanket on the floor, giving her purchase to get her legs under her and lean into it, pushing as the tiny spiders inside seemed desperate to get out.

The pain spiked suddenly, and she finally felt like she was making headway as something large slid into her vagina and down. When she finally pushed the thing out of her and onto the floor, she didn't have time to celebrate as the pain yet again stabbed and another thing started to empty from her. 5 times more she pushed, before she lay utterly spent and sweating on the blanket, her legs and arms quivering from the effort of delivering this hellish brood.

Her spider lover stood by, clicking his mandibles happily, and when she finally had the strength to sit up she looked down to see... bodies. Five spiderlings had been torn apart by something it seems, and the 6th was standing amidst the carnage happily munching on one of the ripped off legs. She could only stare stupidly. What had happened to the others? Her lover brushed her hair gently, and she knew that he had expected this. She remembered in his story that this wasn't the first time he had bred and produced young. The young ones must have fought in her womb to be first, and then fought to survive when born. She surmised this must be her firstborn, the strongest of them all.

Her head fell back. She was totally spent. Labor was quick, sure, but the most painful thing she had ever endured. She was caked in blood and goop and sweat and wanted nothing more than a bath but felt like sleep was going to drag her deep into its clutches before she could gather the strength to move. Her lover, the giant spider, gently lifted her with its front claws, cradling her as he climbed up the webbing and out of the hole. She looked around, seeing the sun had completely set and listening as the bugs and birds of the night awoke and filled the air with their calls.

He took them to a nearby pond, and gently laid her on its shores. The water was clear, and felt perfectly cool on her overheated skin when she dipped her hand into it, and she gratefully waded in to wash off. It was wonderful getting fully cleaned for the first time in what felt like a month, and she took the time she needed to untangle her hair and scrubbed sand over her arms and legs to remove the dead skin. She came out after a good half hour, and walked over to the spider. She touched a limb, and looked into his eyes.

12