All Comments on 'Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 02'

by MrSunshineBoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

I am rooting for Andy and Jake, and still think one or the other should have chest hair. Maybe Andy, as Jake has had his mouth and tongue around Andy's cock, and maybe he has encountered Andy's hairy crotch.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
I agree with anon

Some sexy body hair. Not overdone but a nice chest rug and happy trail to some scaped pubes, along with a dusting of hair on the thighs and calves, but most importantly a furry arse rather than wispy hairs. The sexiest arse I ever saw was in the communal showers at a UK music festival on a guy who was clearly part Indian. A wonderfully shaped athletic arse with a sexy covering of dark fur which looked even better as the shower water ran down between his cheeks highlighting the target zone. It was v difficult not to seriously bone up in front of 20 other guys as I imagined leaving a sticky load in that enticing cleft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it “cumming”!

Great idea for a story. Really enjoying it. I wish I had the skill to get revenge on the jocks that bullied me over the years. I did get to fire one from a job one time. He deserved it. And I enjoyed every second of it!

greystongreystonover 3 years ago
Unique story

I suppose the funding for the expense of the rooms must come from 2 tech rich alums from the competing colleges who now work together for a successful tech firm. The 2 tech guys running it are tech grad students who built all the equipment. It's a great story. I'm sorry you're going to slow down the postings but I do understand your school priority. Thank you for what you have written. Yeah, I too would like some chest hair and physical description of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Body hair wtf

Idk why ppl are so obsessed with something so meaningless in a story. The plot what matters, everyone can imagine the characters however they like...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dam I wish I was one of these boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but it is a bit confusing to keep up with the POV switches

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

The level of erotic imagination that has created this storyline is absolutely of the charts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous