Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In college, Valentine was quite popular amongst the girls. He could last so long in bed, no matter what girl he did. He always made sure he would give them a mindblowing orgasm before he cummed himself. But this time, being tied up, with a basically inexhaustible pussy fucking him, it was very difficult for Valentine.

Cody came near the left table again, he aimed his cock for the other weight and slid it through the hole. Cody moaned when his cock slid through the supple material of the fleshlight, his cock begged for some attention as well, and it was very tempting to fuck this thing right now. However, he wanted to win this game, and he was sure Valentine wanted the same.

Cody walked as steady and fast as he could through the slippery floor. He was not as fast as he hoped but he was making progress. The weight around his cock was not heavy at all, but still, it pulled his manhood down. Cody had to flex all his muscles and keep his cock raging hard to keep the weight from falling, and the fact that the fleshlight felt so good around his member wasn't helping either.

With a lot of effort, Cody managed to put the weight on the scale. Valentine looked to Cody, to focus his mind on other things, hoping to buy some time. "Strong cock." Valentine hissed smiling, watching how Cody placed the weight on the table with just his dick.

Cody chuckled, "You hold your load in a bit longer, I am almost there!" he said. Valentine closed his eyes again and tried to steady his breath. The device was still fucking him and he felt himself coming closer and closer to the edge. He brought every old, tattered, cranky lady he knew in his mind, trying to slow the process down. But it was extra difficult because he couldn't go soft. Meanwhile, Cody was back at the table and slid his cock in the third and final weight.

"He is doing quite well, that is the last weight." Tristan said, looking at the TV screen, watching the guys.

Mike took a remote from the table, "Let's see if Cody likes surprises." he chuckled and pressed a red button.

"AAAHHHH! what the fuck!" Cody moaned when the quickshot fleshlight around his cock began to vibrate. Cody stopped when he was halfway passed the cage, he closed his eyes and moaned loudly, enjoying the amazing sensation.

"CODY! Don't stop! you're almost there!" Valentine shouted to his distracted friend.

Cody shuffled forward over the slippery floor, he felt the soft soap sliding through over toes. Hissing and moaning from the cock massage he got from this weight. "Curse the one who made this thing, fuck, it feels so good!" Cody moaned weakly.

Valentine was panting while Cody barely made any progress, "Please! hurry up! I can't hold it in any longer! PLEASE!" Valentine pleaded. Tears of shame and pleasure ran over his cheeks, the device pleasured him non stop, and Cody still had a few meters to go.

With all the strength he could gather in his shaking legs, Cody shuffled forward towards the table. The end was just a few steps away, but the fleshlight also drove him to the edge, so he had to be fast. Just one more meter, he heard Valentine cry and shout left from him, just a few more steps, he stood in front of the table. Valentine cried out loud from pleasure as he was about to cum. Cody stood on his toes and placed the weight on the scale, sliding the vibrating toy smoothly from his cock.

The device around Valentine's member stopped and pulled back, disappearing back into the ceiling. "Aaaahhh! finally!" Valentine screamed.

The door of the cage opened automatically and Cody rushed in, looking at his buddy's glistening, sweaty, throbbing cock. "Don't cum man, come on, hold it in!" he whispered.

Valentine caught his breath and looked up, he was hard as a rock, totally hot and bothered and really on the edge, but he didn't cum. Valentine laughed out loud and Cody chuckled "You did it! You fucking made it!" he shouted relieved.

The locks on the table opened, releasing Valentine's arms and legs. Valentine stood up and rubbed his arms, realizing that he wore some kind of wristbands. Before he could figure out what they were, some kind of magnets were activated and the wristbands clinched together behind his back, tying his arms up again.

Valentine and Cody both tried to get free from the locks around their arms, but they were held in place securely. After a few seconds of trying, the two boys looked at each other. Both of them sweaty, shaking, and aroused. They shared a short smile, happy that they made it through. "So what now?" Valentine asked.

At that moment, the steel door opened, leading into a hallway. The two boys looked at each other. "I think we are still playing the game." Cody said while both of them made their way to the door, wondering what the next challenges would be.

***

Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter. A body description of the boys will follow in the next one ;) along with some more hot scenes.

12