Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed to calm Andy down, he placed himself on his knees on the bed while Jake did the same. When the two men where face to face, their eyes met. "Okay, I trust you." Andy said softly.

Jake couldn't help but gulp at these words, Andy had never exposed his vulnerable side like this to him. He looked his best friend in his blue eyes and came closer, "Let's give these perverted fuckers a show." he hissed. Slowly, but surely, Jake and Andy came closer to each other, until there shaking lips were just an inch apart. At that moment, the two best friend quarterbacks kissed each other for the first time.

Cody walked back and forth the room after reading the message while Valentine sat on the bed, looking insecure to the mirrors and the cameras. "I am not going to do that, who do they think I am? Some nasty faggot!?" he said, trying to act tough.

Cody was thinking, Valentine was right, he had to admit. But right now, they had to get out of this wicked game someway. And he had already seen Valentine hot and bothered in the other room, so that could make it a little easier.

"I agree, but we have to do something!" Cody said, looking at Valentine sitting on the bed. Cody came a bit closer, placing himself next to Valentine on the bed. He suspected that Valentine would jump up and keep his distance, but he didn't.

"Look it's...I am not comfortable with this either, but we need to get out of this room, we need to try it." Cody said.

Valentine laughed a little nervously "C...Come on man, you're a dude." he spoke softly, but not getting his eye off from Cody.

"Well, do you have any suggestions?" Cody asked, "You're my best friend and I don't want to force you to do something, but I see no other way out." Cody said honestly.

Valentine looked at him, thought for a second, and replied, "What if we...just kissed, would that count as love?" he asked.

Cody thought and nodded, "Yeah, I think so." he said.

Valentine placed himself on his knees and brought his face closer to Cody. Cody gulped, though still a bit uneasy with this, he had to admit, it was exciting. Cody's green eyes met the brown ones of Valentine. They looked at each other's lips and back into each other's eyes, drowning in the gaze of one another. "Let's do it!" Valentine said, giving Cody a confident smile and kissed him on the lips.

When Cody's and Valentine's lips made contact, a sound filled the room, it sounded like music. First, it was barely noticeable, but it became slowly louder until the room was filled with the music. The music that was played was very exhilarating and exciting, it wasn't too loud and it really set the mood.

Jake and Andy had just shared their first kiss when they heard something in the distance. Some kind of music slowly filled the room, it sounded erotic and thrilling, making the whole scene so much hotter.

When nothing had happened after one kiss, Jake and Andy kept kissing, hoping that the box would open. Their lips kept contact, while every now and then they looked uncertain around the room and into the mirrors, wondering if someone or someones were watching them. After a while, the two boys relaxed and closed their eyes, while their kisses became more intense and meaningful.

Cody and Valentine started off a little uncomfortable with their kiss, but they soon grew accustomed to each other's lips and the taste. Nothing happened with the box though, so the boys figured that they really needed to mean it. Valentine relaxed, closed his eyes, and tried to enjoy this moment, which went surprisingly well. Cody kept an eye on the camera's and the box every now and then, but soon that faded when he grew more comfortable with kissing Valentine and actually began to enjoy himself.

Mike and Tristan were looking with a big smile on their TV where the hot scene of the boys was displayed. "They are getting quite into it." Tristan said, smiling at Mike.

Mike stood up and pressed a few buttons at the control panel, "Let's turn up the heat some more." he smirked. Mike pulled on a lever, and turned a button to the right.

Tristan came closer, looking at his friend. Mike was 5,7 feet tall, had short dark hair, and brown eyes. Mike was of South-East Asian lineage, which explained his beautiful tan, he had high cheekbones, smooth flawless skin, and a beautiful smile, that could make anyone melt. He was slim but athletic built, despite not doing any sport. Tristan wrapped his arms around Mike and kissed him in his neck, "Where is that for?" he asked, pointing at the button that Mike had turned.

Mike turned around and smirked, looking at Tristan. Tristan was a bit taller than Mike, at 5,8 feet. He had short blonde hair, silvery-green eyes, and a short beard walking over his jawline. Also Tristan was slim build and his body consisted of lean muscle, despite not doing any sports at school.

"You remember that I explained that I could turn Poppers into gas form, using the right mixture of chemicals and temperature, right?" Mike asked, rubbing his hands over Tristan's chest, unbuttoning his shirt. "That's what's happening, this Popper gas will be sent into the rooms, making our boys...extremely horny." he smirked and kissed Tristan.

Tristan smiled and kissed Mike on his mouth while sliding his hands under his shirt, "Like they aren't horny enough already." he said teasing.

Mike chuckled, "I just love to toy with them like this." he smirked and kissed Tristan back. "So, when do we give them the key cards?" he asked.

Tristan broke the kiss and pushed a button on the control panel. The music that filled the two rooms, was now also to be heard in the room that Mike and Tristan were in. Tristan walked closer to Mike and kissed him, "They get the keys, when we are done." he said while he took Mike his shirt off.

Jake and Andy laid on top of each other, their eyes closed, and their lips not even separated for a second. The discomfort they experienced a bit earlier had disappeared, as the two friends shared this intimate moment. The kisses of the boys became more intense and needier with every second they spent with each other.

Jake laid on top of Andy's larger body, both of them kissing each other passionately. Their hands were still bound behind their backs, which made all of this a little difficult, but it didn't diminish the lust of the boys one bit.

Jake lowered his mouth onto Andy's chin and traveled to his neck. Andy moaned softly from pleasure and threw his head back, while his best buddy was kissing and nibbling his sensitive flesh. Jake brought his mouth further down over Andy's sweaty, hairy chest, listening to his friends' beautiful moans. He had to admit, he never realized how thrilling it was to kiss a man.

"Wh...What's with this steam?" Andy asked, seeing that some kind of white vapor filled the room. Jake looked at the steam surrounding the bed, it looked like innocent condensation.

Jake inhaled through his nose, it had a strong smell that reminded him of something, though he couldn't quite place his finger on it. "I don't know." he said and inhaled again. "It's making my head spin." he chuckled, feeling a little funny and lightheaded.

The eyes of the boys met each other again, and within a second, they were filled with desire again. "You look so hot like this!" Jake moaned while kissing Andy, "All horny and sweaty."

The two of them kept kissing, the room was being filled with the steam, the music, and their moans.

Cody felt Valentine shudder underneath his lips, he closed his eyes and traced his tongue over his friends' hairy muscles. Cody cursed his hands for being tied, he wanted to touch Valentine so bad, he had no idea why but he felt a burning urge to. "Hmmm, you're so sensitive," Cody whispered as he felt Valentine gasp when he kissed his nipple.

"You kiss me so much better than Amber." Valentine moaned shamelessly. Cody smirked from the compliment and brought his face up to Valentine's face to kiss him on the lips. Valentine wrapped his legs around Cody's waist and turned him around in one smooth move, placing himself on top of his friend.

"Man, could it be any hotter?" Valentine asked, inhaling deeply. Cody looked at his friend sitting on top of him, sweat gushing from his body, his cheeks blushed, his wet curls hanged over his face.

Cody admitted that he also had noticed the change in temperature, along with the strange white steam that filled the room. But as soon as he looked at Valentine again, the muscled, hairy sweaty body on top of him, his worries disappeared. "Please, keep kissing me." Cody pleaded, longing for Valentine's lips. Valentine smirked and brought his body down, placing himself on top of Cody on the soft bed. The two boys sunk back into their pleasurable little moment, not worrying about anything else.

Jake's body shot upwards and he moaned loudly when Andy kissed him in his neck and on his throat. "Oh my god! That's the spot!" Jake moaned, encouraging Andy to continue. Andy smirked on his friends' body and brought his lips back onto Jake's mouth.

Jake and Andy kept kissing each other without saying much. Their eyes opened just a few times, only to look into the many mirrors surrounding them. It was amazing, all of this made the kissing so much hotter, the music, the light, the heat, the steam, the mirrors. Andy and Jake were lost in each other's mouths, addicted to each other's taste. For a moment they forgot where they were, what they were doing, they even forgot that they were held captive. Only this moment existed, only the two of them existed. They kept sharing this amazing moment with each other, kissing one another shamelessly.

Cody moaned loudly from Valentine's strong, heavy body being pressed on his own and his lips kissing his neck. The two boys opened their eyes and smirked to each other, enjoying the feeling of their erected cocks rubbing together. Valentine sat up, and Cody followed him, not separating their lips for a moment, the two of them kept silent and enjoyed the feeling of each other's bodies.

"I wonder if people are watching us behind those mirrors." Cody whispered while kissing his friend in his neck. Valentine looked at the mirrors surrounding them, falling in love with the sight of Cody and him naked and sweaty on the bed.

"That would be so hot." Valentine whispered in Cody's ear, "people watching you getting kissed and being manhandled."

Cody smirked and brought his face very close to Valentine's own. "What makes you think I am the one being manhandled?" he smirked, challenging Valentine.

The two boys gave each other a smile and continued kissing. Both of them didn't care anymore if they were being watched or not, it made it all the more exciting. Only a few minutes had passed, but they felt like hours, hours of intense pleasure, and pure lust. Valentine and Cody didn't pretend anymore, they didn't kiss like they loved each other, they kissed BECAUSE they loved each other, they loved the moment, they longed for each other.

Andy and Jake moaned loudly and desperately for each other while they kept kissing. The smoke that surrounded them made them dizzy, the heat drained their bodies and the music clouded their minds. But both of them didn't want this moment to end, they wanted this to last forever.

Jake had his legs wrapped around Andy's waist, wanting his strong body as close as possible. The two of them were completely soaked, their sweaty slippery bodies moved over each other smoothly. "I want to touch you." Andy panted softly, desperately, cursing his restrains, "I want to touch you so badly." he moaned, licking and sucking Jake's neck.

There was no awareness of the surroundings or time anymore for Cody and Valentine, they only had attention for each other. Their bodies were oversensitive, the moaned loudly when their warm lips landed on their shuddering flesh. It was pure magic between both of them, pure lust, pure love.

Valentine laid his head on Cody's shoulder and inhaled his arousing, sweaty scent while Cody kissed his temples. Valentine sobbed a little, feeling ashamed of all the wasted years, all that time that he could have had with Cody. Valentine brought his lips to Cody's mouth and the two of them drowned in the sea of lust again, surrounded by the heat and the music in the distance.

The boys kept kissing and pleasuring each other, indulging themselves in pure lust, exploring every part of each other's body. The 4 guys in 2 different rooms, being so caught up in the moment. Totally unaware that the music faded in the distance, unaware of the presence of each other, and unaware of the third couple, sitting and kissing in another room, controlling this entire game.

Jake and Andy broke their kiss, their body shuddering and lips shaking. "I think we have made it." Jake whispered when he noticed the music was gone.

Both of the guys chuckled, "I wished we never had to stop." Andy said softly.

"The music stopped." Valentine said, breaking the kiss with Cody.

Cody laid his head on Valentine's masculine, hairy chest and exhaled. "If we are forced to do things like this while we're here, I don't mind staying." Cody said, and both guys chuckled.

Cody and Valentine were surprised by a sound on their left, one of the mirrors was sliding up, disappearing into the ceiling. Cody and Valentine sat up straight and waited for what was coming.

Jake and Andy looked up when suddenly the mirror on their right was sliding up and disappeared into the ceiling. Both guys went on the knees and looked at the opening in between the two mirrors that was appearing.

When the mirror had was completely moved into the ceiling, Cody and Valentine looked into a large opening in between two mirrors. Iron bars stood in the opening, preventing the boys from moving to the other side.

Andy and Jake watched amazed and confused about the opening that had appeared. Through the Iron bars, they saw another room, similar to the one that they were in. Their eyes widened when they realized two other people where on the other side.

In the room on the other side, that was much like their own, Cody and Valentine saw two other people. They moved closer over the bed to see what was going on.

"You guys?" Jake asked when he looked through the bars, to the people on the other side.

"Jake, Andy, what are you doing here?" Valentine asked when he clearly saw who the people on the other side were.

The four guys moved over their beds, closer to the bars until they were mere inches away. When they saw the light in each other's eyes, the looked questioning to one another.

"Who...how did...what are you doing here?" Andy asked when he saw the faces of Cody and Valentine through the bars.

"If we had the answer for that question," Cody chuckled, "We woke up in a room next form here, tied up and no idea what was going on."

"Same here, we also woke up, no idea what was going on in a room." Jake said, "We had to do some...weird game to get out." he said.

"So did we." Cody said, listening closely to the men on the other side.

"Yeah wait, that intercom voice, it did say something about...competing against each other, right?" Valentine said.

"That voice..." Jake spoke softly, "Whoever it is, or are, they know things about us. The voice spoke of our last match, how it ended...and...It was linked to the game we had to play." he said. Valentine and Cody looked at each other.

"Yeah, they also knew about us...the voice said that we lacked...speed and persistence in our last match, and we needed that to escape." Cody said.

"It was...errr...strategy and communication with us." Andy said, "We had to...to...stick our...dicks, inside some weird boxes to escape while we were tied up." Andy said, and blushed when he realized that Cody and Valentine were naked too.

"With us it was..." Cody was thinking about how to explain their game. "Well, Valentine was tied up, and some weird machine was jacking him off, and I had to free him by moving some weights with my cock." he said.

The guys talked a bit more about their games and how they got out of the first room. Jake's eyes fell on the glass box, containing the keycard on the other side of the bars.

"Was your key love too?" Jake asked, nodding at the glass box.

Cody and Valentine looked to the box, and returned their looks, with a blush on their cheeks. Cody nodded, "Y...yes" he spoke softly.

"Somebody is forcing us to do all this gay bullshit!" Andy shouted stressed out.

"But who? Do you have any idea who it could be?" Valentine asked.

Andy and Jake shook their heads, "Not the slightest clue." he said and looked back at the guys behind the bars. "Do you have any idea how you got here? Because I don't remember any weird stuff." Jake said.

Cody and Valentine both shook their heads. "No, it was a pretty normal day for us too." he said, "We were in our dormitory, watching TV, playing GTA, pumping some weights, eating pizza, drinking a beer, and then..." Cody summed up.

"Pizza..." Jake suddenly said, he looked Cody in the eye. "How did you get that pizza? Did you buy it or was it delivered?" he asked sincerely.

"Well no, it was delivered by some fan of our football team...A pizza was delivered to our dormitory." Cody said, thinking back, "It had a note that said: To the quarterbacks of The Red Tigers, may this be some kind of a reward for the last match. Love, a fan. But honestly, I had no idea who it was from."

When Cody had said that, Jake's eyes widened and Andy's mouth fell open. "Why do you ask?" Valentine asked.

"The same thing happened to us!" Jake said. "There was also a pizza delivered to our dormitory, from an unknown fan, with a note, that said exactly the same thing! Only here it was for the quarterbacks of The Blue Buffalo's...FOR US!" Jake said.

Valentine and Cody looked shocked at each other and then back at Jake and Andy. "You wouldn't think that...the pizza..." Cody stuttered.

At that moment the sound of a microphone being activated echoed through the room, all 4 guys were silent and all ears.

"Greetings gentlemen!" The distorted voice began. "To take some of your doubt away...Yes! The pizza that had been delivered to both of your dormitories was drugged.

There was some sleeping drug added that my... partner and I created. It was tasteless and scentless and kicked in after about an hour. When the 4 of you were numbed, we brought you here and prepared you." the voice said.

"What do you want from us!?" Jake shouted.

"We have explained that to you before, haven't we? We want you to play the game we made for you. See, we have followed your last football match, and we know how horrible a draw can be, the unbearable indecisiveness of not knowing who is the better team.

So right now, we give the 4 of you another chance, a chance to compete against each other, so there can still be a winner, either for the Red Tigers or the Blue Buffalo's. We give you another shot to compete against each other in a friendly game, just with some of our own... twists." the voice continued.

"But why us? Why not choose some other quarterbacks? There are plenty of matches ending in a draw!" Valentine asked.

"Excellent question Mr. Battaglia! Let's just say...we have our history with the 4 of you and we have our reasons for doing this. We can't explain all of that right now, but we promise you, all of that will become clear.

Now then, you have had a good look in the mirror back in the hallway. I am sure you are wondering what the devices on your body are." The voice said. The 4 guys looked at their dicks and remembered the steel ring that was attached to the base of their cocks. They also remembered the collars and the bracelets.

"The devices around your arms and legs are to keep you in bondage. These writs and ankle bands work with a strong magnetic system, that we can activate whenever we please. So we can decide whenever you need your arms and legs or not. Like right now." The voice said, and a click sounded behind the guys their backs, the magnetism was deactivated and their arms were released.