Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the guys made relieved moans and moved their arms around, happy that they had been allowed some extra movement. "We will give you something that we think you will need by now." The distorted voice continued, "Feel free to enjoy it while we continue our explanation."

At that moment, 2 small iron tables, one in each room, appeared, rising from the floor. On each table stood 4 filled water bottles and laid 4 protein bars. Andy and Jake sprinted to their table, while Cody and Valentine rushed to theirs. All the guys opened a water bottle and began to drink the cool, refreshing water down with large gulps, realizing how thirsty and dehydrated they were.

With satisfied moans, the guys finished their bottles and began munching on the protein bars to regain their energy. "Now, we explained that this was a game and you could earn points." The voice continued the story after a while. "You have all seen the door that needed the keycard to open it, when you are through that door, the games will begin.

This is where your collar comes into play. It is a tracking device and also a tool to keep the scores between the two teams." When the voice had said that, something happened. The collars around the guys their necks were activated, a small blue bar was lit on Andy's and Jake's collars, along with 4 white zero's in each of the blue bars. With Valentine's and Cody's collar, it was a red bar that lit up with 4 white zero's in each of them.

"You can earn points for each of the games, that will be displayed on the colored bars. In some games, you have to be faster than the other team, smarter, stronger. In some games you'll have to play directly against each other, some games require teamwork, but we will guarantee... It will be a fun experience that you will never forget." The voice said enthusiastically.

"What are these 'games' going to be?" Andy asked.

"Well, we are not going to spoil them...But we can say they are...similar to the ones you have been doing in the first room." The voice explained.

The guys looked shocked and disgusted at each other, still very uncomfortable with this idea. "Seriously, KISS MY ASS!" Valentine shouted.

A chuckling was to be heard in the intercom. "Oh yes please Valentine! We will keep you to that promise!" The voice said amused. "Right, you probably remember the rule that none of you is allowed to cum right? That is where the devices around your private parts are for.

When one of you cums, either by intention or accident, a signal will be given to the device and that signal will be transferred to our control room. Let's say it is to...assure integrity." the voice explained.

"The scorekeeping of the game is rather simple, each team gets a certain amount of time for each game. The seconds that remain will be added to your points. The team with the most points at the end of the escape room wins, and you remember the penalty for cumming, don't you?" The voice continued.

"What happens to the losers?" Jake asked.

"Nothing special, let's say the losers have to...do the winning team a favor...sexually." The voice said.

The guys made disapproving and disgusted sounds. "I am not going to suck a guy's dick if I loose!" Cody said mad.

"Oh, is that so Mr. Davids? 5 minutes ago you and Valentine seemed to be very okay with that." The voice said amused, "And the same goes for Jake and Andy. Here, let me show you!"

On that moment, all the mirrors on both sides turned into TV screens. The hot scenery's that had happened in the two rooms were displayed. Jake and Andy saw the making out session of Valentine and Cody. And Cody and Valentine saw on the big screens how Jake and Andy had made love.

After about half a minute, the screens turned back into mirrors. The 4 guys were paralized, ashamed, emberassed. They tried to avoid looking at eachother, though silentley admiting that it was comforting to know that they all went through it.

"We know that you have been...a bit uncomfortable, with doing this." The voice continued after a while, "But you have followed the instructions perfectley, so both teams have earned their key cards."

When that was said, both of the glass boxes folded open and the key cards were revealed. Jake took the keycard for Andy and him, while Valentine took the key card on their side.

"Now, take the time you need, make sure you're hydrated and have eaten something. When you are both through the door in the hallway, the games will begin." The voice said, "Do you have any questions?"

The guys looked at each other and thought for a little while.

"Who are you?" Andy eventually asked.

Mike and Tristan, who were in the control room, looked at eachother and smirked, "All of that will become clear throughout the game, but it's up to you to find that out." Tristan said through the microphone before turning it off.

The guys didn't say much to eachother after the message had ended. They finished their power bars and made sure they drank enough water. Before the boys took the key cards and were about to leave the rooms, they looked at the other teams one more time. Giving eachother a competitive look and a wide smirk, each of them figuring that if they would be captured here, they might as well make the best of it.