Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 04

Story Info
The race is on between the 4 jocks.
5.6k words
4.58
18.1k
23

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Tristan kissed each other before they ended the message on the microphone. They looked at the TV screen at the 4 guys in the 2 different rooms that prepared to leave for the next tasks.

"This was a fun introduction to our game." Mike chuckled, recalling the hot make-out sessions between the guys.

"Let's just hope they stay just as horny as they were a couple of minutes ago, and all of this will be extremely fun." Tristan whispered, sliding his hands over Mike's waist.

Mike smirked, "Oh they will, trust me." he smirked, "I amplified the viagra we fed them, making it last way longer and injected them with some Libido increasing drugs...of my own creation." Mike said.

"My sexy little genius." Tristan said and kissed Mike on his lips.

On the TV screen was shown how the guys left the 2 rooms, each heading towards their own door.

"They will start soon," Tristan said, walking to the control panel and pushing a few buttons. "You give instructions to Jake and Andy, I'll instruct Cody and Valentine."

Cody slid the key card in the opening of the steel door. Some lights were lit, a loud clicking sound was to be heard and the door opened.

Cody and Valentine walked carefully into the new room, filled with new unknown challenges. It was dark, nothing was to be seen, but the boys expected that to change soon enough.

The door closed behind them, and as soon as it fell in its lock, the magnetism on the wristbands was activated again. Cody's and Valentine's arms were locked behind their backs again. The room lit up. Cody and Valentine had to narrow their eyes from the bright light, when they were used to the new environment, they looked around the room.

The room that they were in was around 5 by 5 meters in size and lit up by various TL lights running over the ceiling. There was a metal platform in the middle of the room, 75 by 50 centimeters. On the platform stood 4, long, thin glass tubes. The tubes were attached to a large storage tank like device on the ceiling.

What was noticeable, was that 4 full body mannequins stood in the room. 2 on the left side and 2 on the right, each one in a different pose. The mannequins were in male form and black colored, all of them had a large, 8 inch, strapon dildo attached to their waist. Each mannequin had a different, white number painted on the chest, reaching from 1 to 4.

There was also a TV screen in between 2 mannequins on the left side of the room, though nothing was to be seen yet. 2 cameras were in the corners of the room, observing the game. The exit was across the room, another steel door.

"What do you think this is?" Valentine asked Cody. He was looking at the mannequins a bit confused and uncomfortable, but also rather excited by the solid black, perfect male bodies.

"I...I guess something needs to go in here." Cody said, inspecting the 4 glass tubes. On each tube, there was a thick barline, at about three-quarters of the tube. The tubes were numbered, from 1 to 4. He looked up, to the device on the ceiling where the tubes were attached to. "Yeah, something needs to go in here, a liquid or something like that." he said.

At that moment, the microphone was activated, and the distorted voice echoed in the room. "Very observant Cody! Something indeed needs to go in those tubes." the voice said, "The storage tank above you contains an oily liquid, for you to go to the next room, all 4 tubes must be filled up to the barline, at the same time." the voice explained.

The guys looked at the tubes. That much was obvious, but the question was, how are they supposed to get the liquid in.

"No doubt you have noticed the strong, male bodies present in this room." The voice continued. "To fill the tubes up, you must attach your mouth to the strapons they are wearing and start sucking. The numbers on the mannequins dictate which tube will be filled." Cody and Valentine looked at the large, thick, 8-inch strapons on the dark, fake bodies. Cody blushed and Valentine gulped.

"Keep in mind, that as soon as you take your mouth off from the strapons, that the appointed tube will empty." the voice said. "Also, one tube will fill up and empty faster than the other. So it is up to you two to have the tubes filled to the barlines at the same moment.

You have 500 seconds to complete this task. The time that remains, will become the score for your team." The voice said, "Are there any questions?"

Valentine and Cody looked at each other. "What will happen if we don't finish this task in time?" Valentine asked.

"If the timer reaches 0 before you have completed the task, you still have to complete it to get to the next room." the voice explained, " However, you will receive 0 points, giving the other team an early lead."

When neither of the guys had a question, the TV screen activated and the number '500' was shown. "Good luck boys, better put those mouths to work!" the voice said and the '500' began counting down.

Cody and Valentine looked at each other without saying a word. Valentine didn't waste any time and placed himself in front of mannequin 1. The mannequin stood with his legs spread wide, his hands behind his head, and his head thrown back, waiting for Valentine's mouth.

Valentine placed himself on his knees and started sucking the strapon of the mannequin. Immediately, when Valentine's wet mouth made contact with the strapon, a signal was given to the storage tank. The liquid was pouring into tube 1, and rather fast.

Cody took his time to observe and think about the task. Within a couple of seconds tube 1 was filled to the barline. Valentine took his mouth off from the strapon and coughed from his gag-reflex, the tube started emptying right away, just as fast as it was filled.

"A little help!?" Valentine asked, looking back at Cody, who hadn't moved a muscle.

"This tube is emptying fast." Cody said, observing the scenery.

Valentine looked to the tube, "Oh shit." he whispered and turned back to the mannequin, preparing to suck the strapon again.

"No, no no, wait!" Cody said, "Save this one for last!" he said.

Valentine looked confused to his friend, "Why?" he asked, not catching up.

"Remember what the voice said?" Cody asked, "One tube fills and empties faster than the other. So we have to find the one that fills and empties slow, and work our way up to fast." Cody explained.

Valentine still didn't seem to understand the whole logic behind all this, but he wasn't very used to difficult thinking. Cody rolled his eyes. "You try number 2! I'll try number 3 and 4!" he said as he made his way to the other mannequins.

Valentine crawled, to mannequin 2. This one looked down, with his hands and back leaning against the wall. Cody placed himself in front of mannequin 3, one that had his hands on his waistline and looked down on Cody.

Cody closed his mouth around the strapon and started sucking the mannequin. Behind him, tube 3 was being filled with the liquid. After a while, Cody stopped his sucking and looked at tube 3. It was half full and emptying in about average speed. Valentine was busy sucking off mannequin 2, Cody looked at the tube that was being filled, also in average speed, however, a bit faster than 3. That meant that tube 4 would fill up the slowest.

"Valentine! you need to work on 3 first!" Cody said while he placed himself in front of mannequin 4. This one looked down, one hand behind his back, supporting himself on the wall. While the other hand was at the height of his crotch area, cradling the one who was going to suck him.

Valentine took his mouth off from 2 with a loud gagging sound, thick ropes of saliva followed with him. It became a bit more obvious now what Cody was planning. Valentine looked at Cody sitting in front of mannequin number 4 and to his appointed tube. The tube was filling slowly, it was just 1 third full, while Cody had been sucking for quite some time.

Valentine's eyes fell on Cody again, and he couldn't help the smirk that grew on his face. Seeing his handsome friend on his knees, in front of such a male body, with one of the mannequin's hands behind his head. Cody was sucking with great zeal, you could hear his slobbering all over the room. "Yeah, you like sucking that dick, don't you boy?" Valentine whispered with a wide smirk on his face.

Valentine shook his head, 'wow! where did that come from?' he thought. He quickly made his way to mannequin 3 and started sucking the strapon. Cody pulled his mouth off and caught a breath, the strapon was glistening with his saliva. Tube 4 was only half full, but it emptied very slowly, Cody continued sucking while Valentine sucked mannequin 3.

Valentine popped his mouth off. "Make sure that the tube is filled above the barline, that may buy us some more time!" he said before continuing sucking. Cody hummed a 'yes' on the strapon, that made a lot of sense, he was glad Valentine was thinking with him.

When Tube 4 was filled a bit above the barline, Cody took his mouth off and looked at Valentine's tube. When it reached the barline, Cody crawled over to mannequin 3, "You start on 2 and 1, I'll make sure that these 2 remain filled." Cody said. Valentine took his mouth off from the strapon and made his way to the other mannequins.

Cody closed his mouth around mannequin 3 and started sucking. He moaned softly when he tasted Valentine's saliva all over the strapon. He looked up to the black mannequin above him, looking down at him with his hands on his middle. Cody couldn't help but imagine that this mannequin was Valentine, that it was his friend that he was sucking right now. That it was Valentine who looked down on him with a nasty smirk right now. Cody felt his cheeks burning up, normally he would never, ever have these thoughts, but now it was all that filled his mind.

Cody removed his mouth from mannequin 3 and looked at the 2 tubes. 3 was above the barline, only 4 was still emptying. Cody moved back to 4 and made sure it stayed filled. Valentine was sucking on mannequin 2 like a madman, his jaw was hurting and he felt his gag-reflex coming up again, but he did his best to ignore it.

Valentine released the strapon from his moist mouth and looked at tube 2. It had been filled, well over the barline. Valentine crawled over to mannequin 1, the one who's tube was filled the fastest. Cody looked at the tubes, 2 was filled over the barline and emptying, 1 was being filled quickly, 3 and 4 were emptying slowly. Cody went back and forth from mannequin 3 to 4, to keep the liquid on the barline.

Valentine sucked on the strapon of mannequin 1 like his life was depending on it, his sucking and slobbering sounds filled the room. Fortunately, tube 1 filled up rather quickly. Cody kept changing between strapon 3 and 4 to keep the tubes filled up to the barline. Valentine quickly wrapped his mouth around mannequin 2 to fill up the tube some more and went back to mannequin 1 right after.

It took a while, but when the tubes were all filled up to the barline, a 'ping!' sounded. Cody and Valentine looked to the tubes, they stopped emptying and the numbers underneath were lit in green light.

Valentine and Cody ran towards each other with a wide smile on their faces. They wanted to give each other a high five but noticed their hands were bound. So instead they exchanged a wide smirk, both their mouths and chins were glistening dripping with their saliva. "Man, you suck!" Valentine joked, smiling at his panting friend.

Cody chuckled, "Never thought I would take that as a compliment." he said.

The guys looked at the TV screen to the time that remained, 264 seconds were remaining, more than half. "Not bad!" Cody said relieved. Something had also changed on the collars both guys were wearing. The white numbers in the red bar of the collars had changed into '0264'. The sound of the microphone being activated filled the room again.

"Good job both of you!" The distorted voice sounded, "Now, there is one more thing that you need to do to get to the next room.

The tubes that have been filled need to be emptied." the voice said. A noise sounded near the metal platform. 2 holes had appeared in the side of the platform, one near tube 1 and 2 and the other near 3 and 4.

"To start the emptying, you both need to stick your...tools, in the holes, and leave them there until every drop of liquid is gone from the tubes." the voice said. Cody and Valentine looked down at their cocks, still raging hard and dripping with precum from the excitement that they had been building up.

"Fuck no! We don't even know what is in those holes!" Valentine said.

"Oh just relax, your opponents have had a similar experience in the room they woke up in, and they found the experience...quite pleasant." the voice said amused.

"Although, keep in mind that you don't get too excited. Remember that there is a penalty on cumming. If any of you cums, the score that you received will be cut in half." the voice explained.

The intercom shut off, Cody and Valentine looked at each other a bit doubtingly about this. But they realized they had no other choice, they had to get out of this room somehow. Both guys came closer to the platform, Valentine near tube 1 and 2 and Cody near 3 and 4. They aimed their dicks at the holes and carefully pushed them forward.

They slid their manhoods deep into the holes until they felt their balls touch the cold metal. For a couple of seconds, nothing happened, but after a while, the walls surrounding their cocks tightened and started spinning. Meanwhile, the tubes started emptying slowly. Cody and Valentine gasped and moaned when they felt the oily liquid seep through little holes in the metal.

"Aaahhh! fuck this feels so good!" Valentine moaned, feeling the supple surroundings massage his cock.

"Whoever makes these things deserves a raise." Cody gasped, his body shuddering from his sensitive manhood getting stimulated like this.

The tubes emptied all at the same time, but at a slow speed. The room was being filled with the moaning and panting of the two jocks. With every second it became harder and harder for the boys to keep themselves from cumming. The spinning insides of the hole with the oil slathering over their dicks were...quite literally, breathtaking.

"Hol...hold it in, alright." Valentine moaned, looking at his panting friend next to him.

"I'm tr...aahahh...I'm trying" Cody moaned lowly, "But this thing sucks even better than Joyce." he moaned.

The tubes were almost empty and the moaning of the boys became more heated and desperate. Both of the guys secretly listened to each other moaning, both admitting silently it sounded beautiful. Valentine just loved how beautiful and cute Cody's moans were, and Cody was amazed by the beastly growls Valentine made.

The two guys looked at each other and kept moaning. They didn't say a word, but when their eyes met, it was like they could read each other's minds. Both guys chuckled softly, both knowing what the other was thinking.

When the jocks were very much on edge and they thought they couldn't keep it in anymore, the tubes were empty. The spinning stopped, and the door opened behind them. Immediately, the guys pulled out of the holes, panting heavily, looking down at their glistening, dripping cocks. They felt that a delicious, scorching load could shoot out at any moment, but when that didn't happen they made a relieved moan.

"Ahahh man, that was close!" Cody said relieved.

"We made it, we still have all of our points!" Valentine said happily, looking at the TV screen. Also, the number '0264' was still displayed on both their collars.

"This was a good start." Valentine joked.

Cody chuckled and looked at the door that had opened and led to the next game. "Let's hope that our luck lasts," he said. Both guys walked to the door opening into the new challenge, leaving the mannequin room behind.

When Jake had slid the keycard into the door, a mechanism was activated and the door opened, revealing a dark room. Andy and Jake stepped slowly into the new environment, their eyes open, senses sharp, and cocks hard. When the door closed behind them and locked itself, the magnetism of their wristbands activated again and bound their arms behind their backs. At that moment, the lights were lit, revealing what this room had to offer.

The room was about 5 by 6 meters in size, with no windows, and lit up by some TL lights. What was immediately noticeable was what was in the middle of the room.

There was a large circle of iron bars, about a meter in diameter in the middle of the room, it looked like a cylinder-shaped cage. When the guys looked closer they saw the second cylinder cage inside of the first one, about 80 centimeters in diameter, and a third cylinder cage, 60 centimeters in diameter. The bars of the three cages reached from the floor to the ceiling.

Jake looked through the thick Iron bars and narrowed his eyes, "There is something in here." he said to Andy.

Andy closed in to look as well. Right in the middle of the 3 cages, stood something, though the guys were not sure what it was. It was a cylinder-shaped object on a meter long bar, but that was all they could tell.

Jake and Andy turned around and looked at the room. The door to the next room was on the other side of the room. Once again there were 2 cameras in the room, one in the right corner and one in the left, and a big TV screen was hanging on one of the walls.

On the walls were 3 valves with large Iron wheels attached to it. One valve was on the right wall with 4 handles on the wheel, one was on the left wall with 2 handles, and the last one was near the exit door with one handle on the wheel.

The task seemed pretty obvious, they had to turn the wheels, so the cages in the middle of the room would open. This would have been easy...if the boys had their hands free. Andy and Jake struggled and tried to get free from the bonds that they hadn't paid much attention to, but the magnetism was too strong.

"Great! What are we supposed to do now?!" Andy hissed.

Jake shook his head, "I don't know." he said, "But I have a feeling that..."

At that moment, the distorted voice that they knew all to well sounded in the room. "Welcome to your first task boys!" the voice began, "The game itself is pretty simple. In the middle of the three cages in front of you, is a tool that can help you go to the next room.

If you haven't already figured it out, you will need to get those cages open. To do so, you will have to turn the wheels that you see on the wall. Unfortunately for you, your hands are bound...so you might need to use...a different part of your body to attach to the handles to move the wheels." the voice spoke.

Jake rolled his eyes and Andy looked a bit closer to one of the wheels. The handles on the wheels were around 8-inch long and in a...curious shape. It was pretty obvious that they had to put these things in their mouth if they wanted to escape.

"Now you jocks are pretty used to use those big mouths, with tough talk and acting all badass." the voice continued, "Let's see if you can use them differently too!

You have 500 seconds to complete the task and get all three cages open, the time that remains becomes the score for your team. After that, you'll have to follow another instruction to go to the next room. Any questions?" the voice asked, finishing the sentence. At that moment, a '500' appeared on the TV screen.

"Yeah, what happens if the timer hits 0!?" Jake asked.

"In that case, you must finish the current task anyway, however, you'll receive 0 points, and your efforts will be for nothing." the voice said, "Good luck boys!"

When the voice was done giving instructions, the microphone was turned off and the timer on the TV started counting down. Jake and Andy wasted no time and ran towards the wheel with the 4 handles, it was not a difficult task so they knew what to do.

12