Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dick shaped handles were on the outsides of the wheel, which made it look like a steering wheel of an old ship. Jake placed himself on his knees on the right side of the wheel, facing the 8-inch dick-shaped handle, pointing in his face. Jake gulped but brought his face forward soon enough. He attached his mouth to the handle, surprisingly it didn't taste like metal, and it didn't feel like metal either. The material was more like plastic, and the taste was a weird kind of salty. Jake found his position both awkward and arousing, having a dildo in his mouth that tasted suspiciously much like a real cock.

Jake moved his head down with the handle in his mouth, trying to move the wheel. The wheel was heavy though and he got it to move barely an inch. Andy stood by and watched a bit scared and uncertain. Jake pulled his mouth off from the handle and coughed loudly. "Do you mind?!" he said frustrated that Andy wasn't helping.

"Dude, I am not sucking these things!" Andy said, shaking his head.

Jake sighed, "You have kissed me in the other room! You think putting your mouth around a fake dick will be that much worse?" he asked mad.

"But I..." Andy started.

"Do you want to get out of here or not!?" Jake shouted. He closed his mouth around the handle again and tried to move it.

Andy kept quiet for a while, too proud and stubborn to admit Jake had a point. But then again, all of this, all that they did was being watched, and who knew who was watching.

"Damnit!" Andy hissed when he realized he had no choice. He placed himself on the other side of the wheel and placed his mouth around the handle in front of him.

With two mouths attached to the handles and two jaws moving the wheel, there was some movement. The sound of metal sliding was to be heard in the direction of the cages. The bars of the first cage slid down in the ground, slowly, with every inch that the wheel moved.

Jake pulled the handles down with his mouth, while Andy had to pull them up. It seemed like the fastest and most efficient way to get through this, if they both stayed in place and grabbed the upcoming handles in their mouth.

It was quite a weird experience for both of the guys, the handles tasted salty and almost like real dicks. Also, it was a little uncomfortable for the boys to stick the long dildo-shaped handles in their mouths when it was covered in the other one's saliva.

But, no matter how awkward this was, both guys had to admit that this was in a way arousing. Hearing each other moan and slobber on the handles, knowing that both of them were going through this together was assuring. Andy pushed the handle in his mouth up as far as he could before he squatted again and took the next, saliva drenched handle in his mouth. He closed his eyes when he tasted Jake's saliva mixed with the salty taste of the dildo-shaped handle, it tasted surprisingly good together. Andy exhaled softly while he pushed this handle up. He imagined kissing Jake on his lips again, as he did before, which made all of this a little easier.

Also, this game triggered Jake's fantasy. While pushing the handle down with his mouth and taking the next one in, he let his mind go wild. Every time he closed his lips around the supple, drenched dildo-shaped handle, he imagined sucking Andy off, as he wanted to do in the first room. Any other day, these kinds of thoughts would not even have a chance of penetrating Jake's mind. However, right now they were constantly there, but Jake didn't care anymore, he loved it.

After pushing and pulling the handles a few more times, a 'click' sounded. The first cage had disappeared into the ground completely, 2 more cages to go. Andy ran towards the second wheel, the one with the two handles on it, and started sucking. Jake looked at the timer, 403 seconds remained and counting, they did not so bad.

"They are putting in quite some effort." Mike said, watching at the TV screen to Jake and Andy beginning to suck on the new handles. "I'll have to admit, these are some amazing machines you made." he complimented Tristan.

Tristan chuckled, "Thanks, but it's just basic enginering for the most part." he said while wrapping his arms around Mike, "It is your knowledge of chemistry which makes it extra fun." he said, "Giving these dildo's a taste was a nice extra touch."

Mike rubbed his hand over Tristan's arms and both of them continued to watch at the games the boys played.

The second cage was halfway down, it went quite fast, however it took more effort to move this wheel because there were just 2 handles. Jake was on the left side of the wheel again and Andy on the right.

Jake stood up, took the handle in his mouth, and pulled it down, while Andy did the same when his handle came forward. "Ah man, my jaw hurts." Jake moaned, moving his jaw around a couple of times.

"You have to admit, this is quite a leg day we're getting." Andy joked after he pushed the handle up and squatted down again.

When the drenched handle was being pushed to Jake again, the boy stood up and slid it into his mouth. His and Andy's saliva was dripping off, onto his chin and the ground. Andy squatted, and wrapped his mouth around the handle that came into view, also Andy's face and chin were soaked in both guys their saliva.

After a few more spins, also the second cage had disappeared into the ground. Only one cage remained between them and the device in the middle. Jake sprinted to the next wheel, the one with just 1 handle on it.

Jake gulped when he looked at the handle on the last wheel, it looked way thicker than the other ones. Jake walked close and wrapped his mouth around the top, he gagged when the sudden thickness filled his straight boy mouth. When he was about to pull the handle down, his eyes widened in surprise when he felt Andy's lips in his neck.

"A...Andy what are you..." Jake stuttered, feeling his buddy's drenched shaking lips kiss his neck.

"I...I don't know...I...I want this so bad, I want to... taste you." Andy said, surprised and shocked by his behavior.

"Hehehe! The drugs are kicking in really well if even Andy starts being gay." Tristan said watching at the TV to Andy kissing his friend.

Jake closed his eyes and exhaled, having to admit that Andy's lips felt great on his heated flesh. "We...we have to go on with the game. I need you to concentrate." Jake said determined and a little disappointed.

Andy came to his senses and took place on the other side of the wheel. Jake pushed the big handle down with his mouth as far as he could, Andy had to squad deep if he wanted to grab the handle with his mouth, but he managed it. He pulled it all the way up so Jake could take it over again. The wheel was a heavy burden, but the cage disappeared in the floor pretty fast.

For a minute, the room was only filled with the slobbering, gagging, sucking, and moaning from the boys. Taking such a big fat fake dick in your mouth was no easy task for unpracticed straight guys. Jake took the huge dildo-shaped handle in his mouth and pushed it down as fast as he could. When Andy took it over, Jake coughed and took a deep breath. When he heard Andy couching he knew it was his turn again.

But, despite the struggle, the boys showed quite some teamwork. At one moment, the 'click' sound was to be heard, and also the last cage had disappeared into the floor. The timer had stopped, with 253 seconds left. A '0253' appeared on both the guys their collars. Jake and Andy made a relieved cry of victory and walked to the device in the middle of the room.

The device was a cylinder-shaped object that stood horizontally on a meter long steel bar. It was about 6,5 inches long and had 2 holes that went through, one above the other. There was also something that looked like a manometer, standing next to the device. The manometers pointer was aimed at 0.

"What...is the meaning of this?" Jake asked.

The microphone was activated, and the distorted voice was there again to offer advice. "Great work from both of you boys, the time that remains will become your score." the voice said. "Now, you still need to get out of this room, the device in front of you will help you with that.

For the door to open, you must get the pointer on the manometer to a 100. You will have to do that by creating friction, that is where the device is for." the voice explained.

"To create the friction you must use those raging hard tools between your legs. However, one won't be enough for this task. If you want to get that meter to a 100, both your cocks must be in the device, rubbing over each other." the voice said amused.

Jake and Andy looked at the thing in front of them, at each other and back at the device. 2 holes were running through the device and openings were on both sides. "Remember the rules, it is forbidden to cum. If anyone of you shoots his hot load, your score will be cut in half." the voice finished the explanation.

Jake placed himself in front of the device, it was at the perfect height for his cock to slid in. Andy placed himself on the other side and looked a bit uncertain at his friend, "You think this will even...fit?" he asked.

Jake looked at the tight material and back at Andy, "Let's find out." he said and slid his cock in the hole on his side. Andy did the same on his side, the guys moaned in surprise when they felt their flesh rub over each other. When both their cockheads came out on the other side, the guys both started rubbing and moving their dicks around.

It was working, the pointer was moving, slowly, but friction was created. Andy moaned softly and Jake bit his bottom lip as the two of them kept rubbing their dicks together in this weird device. They were surprised how good it felt when their cocks touched each other.

The Manometer reached 50 and was still rising, Jake had his eyes closed, inhaled and exhaled softly, trying to get his arousal under control. Also Andy struggled to keep himself from cumming, all of these first experiences he had were so overwhelming and amazing. They couldn't slow down however, if they did, the manometer would drop again.

The manometer had passed 75, just a bit longer. Andy and Jake moaned loudly as their tight, moist flesh rubbed over each other and send shivers down their spines. "Don't cum okay, I don't want this to be for nothing." Jake panted.

Andy chuckled, "You make sure you keep it in as well, you look like you have the time of your life." he moaned.

Jake smirked and looked at Andy, "I have" he smirked. Both guys gave each other a warm smile, uncertain and scared about being trapped and toyed with like this, but happy that they did this together.

Just moments before cumming, the manometer had reached 100, a bell sounded and the door to the next room opened. Jake and Andy pulled back quickly, and when they were sure they wouldn't lose any cum, they looked at the door.

Andy looked at Jake's collar, the number '0253' was still displayed in the blue bar. "This is just beginning isn't it?" he asked.

Jake looked at the taller man and nodded, but with a smirk on his face, before the two of them went to the next room.

12