Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake sighed and walked back to the hole. He shoved his cock in the sleek wet hole and felt his tip push the button inside. "Try to find a way to get us both through." Jake said to Andy when the fence had opened again.

Andy nodded and walked through the new opening. He saw 2 holes in the wall on his right, and 2 fences, one in front of him and one on the left. "Hey Jake, there are 2 holes here!" Andy said to Jake, who stood with his cock in the wall, 2 meters away from him. "Which should I choose?" Andy asked.

"Perhaps one of them will allow me to get through," Jake said, "Take the one that is closest to me, see what it does."

Andy did as he was told and aimed his cock for the right hole. A cold, freezing tingling feeling surrounded his manhood, he gasped for air as soon as it touched his nerve endings. The feeling was funny, uncomfortable, and pleasant at the same time, but Andy tried to ignore it. He pushed his dick forward until he felt he touched the button inside the hole. Nothing changed in the area, no fences opened or closed.

"Try to get to me now." Andy said to Jake after a few seconds. Jake pulled his cock out of the hole, he smiled when the fence stayed open. He hurried towards Andy and the wall that he was at. He guessed he had to stick his manhood in the second hole, to open a new fence.

"Get your cock out, keep yourself from cumming." Jake said to Andy, "It's okay, we're both in the room right now."

Andy got his dick out of the hole, the freezing feeling vanished and the warm air surrounded his member. Jake placed himself in front of the second hole and pushed his dick in. He moaned loudly from the surroundings that started vibrating around his dick. Jake pushed his cock all the way in until he touched the button. The fence on their left opened, and Andy walked into the newly opened space.

Jake got his cock out, to keep his arousal onto a bearable level. When his meat slid out of the hole, the fence closed, locking Andy inside. "Do you see any holes?" Jake asked Andy on the other side of the fence.

Andy looked around he was surrounded by two fences and two walls, so it seemed there was only one way forward. In the wall in front of him were 3 holes however. "Errr...there are 3 holes here." Andy said, "Which one should I choose now?"

Jake was thinking, there was one other fence in the cage that he was in. Also Andy had one fence where he could go through. And the third one was probably to open the fence that he came in through. Jake was still a bit uncertain about which way to go, so he just guessed. "Try...err...try the middle one." Jake said.

Andy gulped and aimed his dick for the middle hole. The insides were supple and lubed, giving Andy's large cock an easy entrance. However, when his cockhead pushed the button in the hole, nothing happened, no fences opened. The opening of the hole closed itself around Andy's cock, locking it in place.

"Aahh fuck! What the...!?" Andy said, trying to get his cock out. He screamed when he felt electric shocks raging through his cock. He panicked a little and tried harder to get his cock free. But Andy gave up this attempt soon, he rather endured some electro torture than rip his manhood off.

"What's happening?!" Jake said, startled by Andy's panicking and screaming.

"This thing electrocutes me!" Andy hissed. There wasn't much electricity, but it felt so annoying, especially because it was his manhood that was being fried.

After about 15 seconds, the electricity vanished and the hole opened. Andy quickly pulled his dick out and rubbed his tortured meat with his hands. "That's new! They have changed some of these things into traps." Andy hissed.

Andy came to his senses, he had 2 more holes to choose from, but he didn't trust either one. He eventually went with the right one. Jake watched Andy from behind the fence, not willing to admit it, but finding it quite arousing to see his friend slid his large cock into these holes. Andy entered the right hole, he had some trouble getting into this one. It felt like it was filled with thick, slimy jelly. Andy managed to penetrate the slimy insides eventually and pushed the button on the end.

The fence on Jake's left opened, revealing the way to a larger cage, in the middle of the room. Jake walked into the new cage, and looked around, while Andy pulled back from his hole. There were no walls, and 4 fences surrounding Jake. There was a box in the middle of the room, standing on a meter high pole. Something that seemed like the box he encountered in the room that he woke up in. When he walked closer and around the box to inspect it, he saw that there was one hole on each side.

"What do you see?" Andy asked, looking at Jake through the fences from his cage.

"There is a box here, with 4 holes!" Jake replied. "I guess one of them opens a fence for you! But the other 3 could be traps like yours."

"Well...choose one! We won't get any further by just waiting!" Andy said, getting a bit impatient.

Jake looked at the box with the 4 holes. He just had to switch his mind off and deal with it. He shoved his cock inside the hole that he was in front of. The inside was lubed so Jake slid in pretty easy, he didn't expect this hole to be a trap. But as soon as his cockhead touched the button, the hole closed around his cock. Jake panicked and tried to get his dick out of the hole, but as he had seen with Andy, it was of no use.

Jake felt blunt pins touch and drill in the soft flesh of his dick. The pins didn't penetrate his skin, but there was quite a lot of them, and the pins drilling in his sensitive cockhead was anything but pleasant. Andy watched from the other cage how his friend had to endure his manhood getting tortured.

Like with Andy, also Jake's torment ended after about 15 seconds. The pins retreated and the hole opened. Jake pulled his cock out right away, checking if the pins pierced his flesh somewhere. Fortunately, there were no wounds and no blood, though his cock was somewhat red and irritated.

"Right, not that one," Jake mumbled and hurried himself to the next hole. He had no choice, there were 3 more options, and 2 of them were possible traps. But if Jake wanted to get out of here, he needed to be prepared to enter all 3 of these holes.

Jake stood in front of the next one, and with reluctance, he slid his cock in the tight hole. When his cockhead touched the button, the hole closed around him, trapping Jake inside. "Ah, come on! Again?!" Jake moaned and prepared himself for what was coming.

A feeling of sandpaper being rubbed over his cock appeared, much as Andy described in the first room. "Ahh fuck! It aches!" Jake hissed. His already irritated and overexcited member being tortured again. Jake gasped, pleaded, and cried but could do nothing but take it. When the 15 seconds, that felt like 15 minutes were over, Jake pulled his cock out and gasped from relief.

Again, his cock was not damaged or wounded, just red and aching from irritation. Jake looked at the box, just 2 more holes he could choose from, so he had a 50/50 chance to choose the right one. Jake placed himself in front of the next hole, hoping that this would be the one. He didn't know how much more he could take,

Jake shoved his dick inside the hole and made a relieved and satisfied moan. Soft, soothing lotion surrounded his throbbing, aching manhood. Taking away much of the pain from earlier. Jake shoved his cock in slowly. He knew there was a time limit, but it was so tempting to stay in this hole, soothing his sore cock.

When Jake's cockhead touched the button inside, the fence on Andy's left side opened. "I'm gonna find the next one, just hold on!" Andy said to Jake while he walked through the opening that had appeared.

Jake smirked, his eyes closed and enjoying the lotion that cooled his heated manhood. "Gladly," he said softly.

Andy walked into the next room of this giant cage, it was not very long about 2 by 4 meters. On the other side was a wall with a steel door on its right. Andy guessed that would be the way to the main room. On his right, there was a wall and on his left, he could see Jake through the fence. Andy walked further and kept his eyes on the walls, seeing if he could spot the next hole somewhere.

The hole was next to the steel door on the other side. A confident smirk grew on Andy's face as he walked to it. He wasted no time at all, he laid one hand on the wall and with the other one he grabbed his raging hard cock. Andy aimed his dick to the hole and slid it in. It went more difficult than expected, however. The insides were made of some thick, slimy goo, which made it harder for Andy to penetrate.

Andy inhaled softly and pushed his dick deeper in. He was careful not to push too hard, not willing to injure his manhood anymore after the torture he endured. Slowly, but surely, Andy managed to penetrate through the thick substance that filled the hole. He had his eyes closed and concentrated on making a careful, but firm entry.

When his cockhead touched the button, three things happened. The steel door on his right opened, revealing the room whit the sex position benches. A part of the fence on his left slid open, allowing Jake to come through, and the timer stopped at '472' seconds.

Jake hurried towards Andy and the two gave each other a bro hug "We've don it!" Jake said relieved.

"We make a pretty good team don't you think." Andy joked, patting Jake on his cheek.

"Never doubted about that" Jake smirked.

The two of them walked through the steel door, into the room that they started this level in. The collars around Jake and Andy's neck showed the total score of '1256', well over the 1000 points.

When the two guys had stepped into the room, the freight elevator on the other side opened, allowing them to step inside. Jake and Andy looked at each other, but realized that there was no other way to go. They stepped inside the small freight elevator and searched for a control panel somewhere. But the elevator seemed to work on its own. The door closed and the elevator moved upwards, bringing the guys to the second floor of this building.

Cody and Valentine stepped through the metal door that had opened for them and looked around. They stood in a large room, about 14 by 16 meters and 5 meters in height. The first thing that they noticed was a square in the middle of the room, formed by 4 thin wooden walls, each 2 by 2 meters. There were openings in the corners, allowing one to step in the middle of the square. When the two guys stepped further into the room, the magnetism on their wristbands activated and locked their arms in place.

The room was filled with large thick fences and cages on the edges of the room, it looked like this was some kind of abandoned storage room or something. There was another door on the left, it seemed to be of a freight elevator, but it wasn't open as of yet. Cody and Valentine looked to a nearby wall and saw a large monitor that showed the number '982' and counting down. It seemed that their task had already begun.

"Wow, wow! What about an explanation first?!" Valentine asked, his gaze raged around the room to the cameras in the corners. No reply from the distorted voice came.

"I guess we're on our own on this one." Cody said. "And I guess we had about 1000 seconds to figure this thing out.

Cody looked around the room, trying to find clues on where even to start. He could choose the square in the middle of the room, they could also choose one of the cages on the sides, seeing that there were entries. Cody decided to go to the square in the middle first. He hurried himself to the wooden walls, with Valentine following him, uncertain of what to do.

In the middle of the square stood a monitor on a meter high stand, showing a text. The wooden walls surrounding the monitor showed 4 large, homoerotic pictures of young men. Underneath each wooden wall stood a small, metal platform of a meter high. All 4 the pictures were numbered, reaching from 1 to 4.

Number 1 was a blonde, lean muscled man, standing with his back to the camera. In the background, a lake was shown. The blue eyes of the boy looked into the camera, while he made a tempting and inviting smirk. He wore nothing on his body, revealing his muscled back and cute little ass, he had a towel draped around his shoulder, like he was going to swim.

Number 2 showed a farmer. A half-naked, brown-haired man, busy digging up the ground for his crops. The only clothes he wore, were old ripped pants and a scarf around his neck. The man was sweating from what seemed like hard work, his hairy strong muscles on his chest and upper body glistened with sweat.

Number 3 showed, what seemed like an ancient Spartan warrior on a battlefield, burning houses were seen in the background. The large bulk of a man was portrayed, making a loud warcry and waving his sword and shield into the air. His strong, glistening chest was revealed, being covered in dried blood and sweat. Besides his helmet and his boots, he only wore a short skirt around his waist, leaving his muscled thighs for all to see.

Number 4 was a young man, seemingly a bit older than number 1. He was walking over a road in the middle of the countryside, under the blue sky. He wore a shabby white tank top, a cowboy hat, and shorts with sneakers. His lean muscled and tanned arms were shown, the right one held a backpack that he had over his shoulder. The left-arm lifted up the cowboy hat he wore a bit. Showing his stubbled chin and a straw he had in his mouth, giving the camera a devious and sexy smirk.

Normally, Cody and Valentine wouldn't even bother looking at pictures like this. But after everything they had encountered, they both silently admitted that these pictures looked really arousing.

Valentine had no clue what the meaning of this was. He kept looking at the pictures, trying to figure out what needed to happen. Cody was inspecting the monitor and read the text that was written on it:

'These 4 men need to be reunited with the element that suits their personalities most.

The virgin at number 1, clean and pure from any foulness. Comforting and soothing, like the element he represents.

The farmer at number 2 is persistent and steadfast, like the land that he works on and respects deeply.

At number 3, the warrior on the other hand, brave and aggressive. He carries a big burning passion and unbeatable ambition, just like the element that suits him best.

And then at number 4, the traveler, ah yes, the wanderer. No worries, no boundaries, no limits. His character free and untroubled, just as the element that belongs to him.'

Cody looked away from the screen and let the text sink in. Valentine had closed into the monitor as well and read the text.

"What does all of this even mean?!" Valentine asked, not understanding much of puzzled, let alone poetic riddles.

Cody was thinking, but soon enough a smirk appeared on his face. It took him a minute to figure it out, but actually the riddle was pretty simple.

"We need to place the appropriate elements with the pictures." Cody said. "The 4 elements are water, earth, fire and air, right" Cody explained. Valentine nodded, trying to keep up.

"But how are we supposed to know what element belongs to which picture?" he asked.

"Have you ever watched Avatar, the legend of Aang?" Cody asked.

Valentine nodded, "Sure I have, but how is that going to help us?" he asked.

"We need to think from an Avatar perspective if you get my drift," Cody said, but Valentine shook his head.

Cody sighed and walked towards the picture of the farmer. "The farmer is persistent and steadfast, he works and respects the land. So this one is obviously earth." Cody explained, now Valentine seemed to be catching on.

"Now number 4, the traveler. There is written about freedom and carelessness, so that would seem like air to me." Cody said.

Valentine seemed to understand where this was going. "Oh, so then the warrior is fire, because he is all, like, aggression and passion!" he said.

Cody nodded, and he looked at the last picture, number 1. "The only element remaining is water, which belongs to the virgin, because he's described as pure and clean."

Cody's gaze went down to the small platforms underneath each picture. He guessed something needed to be placed on them. And realizing that their hands were bound, they needed their dicks again to get them here.

"Okay, it's pretty clear now. But where are we supposed to find these elements?" Valentine asked.

Cody was thinking. he hadn't seen anything that hinted at elements or anything. Then it came to him, the storage cages in the corners of this room. He guessed that something would be hidden in there.

"Follow me!" Cody said and ran towards the storage cage in the left corner of the door through which they had entered the room.

Cody and Valentine hurried themselves to the cage, the door of the storage cage was open. The cage was about 5 meters long, and went to the right at the end. It seemed that this was used to store crates or bags.

Cody ran to the end of the storage cage, and indeed, his expectations were correct. He saw through the fence, on a meter high table, stood a quick shot cylinder weight, that needed to be lifted with someone's dick. Like the one Cody had carried in the first room. It was not yet visible, which element was on it.

Valentine saw the cylinder weight as well and in his excitement ran into the cage. Cody remembered the things that happened in the first challenge and yelled out to Valentine.

"Valentine, watch out! There might be..."

Valentine didn't watch out and heard Cody too late. He made one misstep and slipped over the floor. He fell on the ground, slid a meter further, and made a painfully and annoyed groan.

"...Softsoap on the floor." Cody finished his sentence. A bit annoyed by Valentine's impulsiveness.

Valentine was okay, he didn't fall very hard. He tried to stand up, despite that was a little hard while his hands were bound behind his back. "Sorry, forgot about that." Valentine groaned as he got up to his feet.

Cody looked through the fence to Valentine and the table. There didn't seem to be any more obstacles in between him and the cylinder weight. Valentine walked carefully closer to the table, still groaning from the pain from his fall.

"Can you see what element it is?" Cody asked through the fences when Valentine was near the table.

Valentine bent down and looked at the cylinder weight. "Errr...it's blue and I can see a symbol that looks like a drop, that's water right?" he replied to Cody.

"Yes, it is! Now you need to carry it with your dick to the picture of the virgin." Cody said. While Valentine was busy aiming his cock at the Quickshot top part of the weight, Cody looked around. There were three more storage cages, and seeing that this weight just needed one person to lift it, they could win this quite quickly.

"Tread carefully, I go to the other cages and try to find the other ones." Cody said.

Valentine had the Quickshot fleshlight well wrapped around his fat cock. He lifted it up carefully and prepared to turn around. "Wait, which ones do you take?" Valentine asked.

Cody thought for a second, it was a good plan to determine some kind of strategy. "I'll take the ones on the other side of the room, you take this one and the other on this side." Cody said as he hurried towards the other side of the room.

Cody made a glance at the monitor timer. '831' seconds remained. They had quite a rough start, but if their plan worked then they could easily earn more than half the points.

Cody had reached the cage on the other side of the room. The door was opened. In comparison to the other one, Cody could not look into this cage because large, black sheets were covering the fences. Cody didn't want to waste time and went through the door, into the cage. There was a way to the left, which Cody immediately took.