Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody walked carefully over the floor, vigilant for any soft soap or other kinds of traps that might be there. Yet, there was nothing suspicious about this cage room at all, which made Cody even more anxious. Cody turned left again and reached the end of the storage cage. The table with the cylinder weight stood a couple of meters in front of him.

Valentine walked slowly, step by step over the soft soap covered floor. The cylinder weight rested pretty tightly around his cock. Valentine was pretty big, and the viagra surely helped as well, but he had to keep his posture straight and make no impulsive movements. Slowly, he slid his feet over the slippery floor, he didn't want to fall over again and drop the cylinder.

This was not Valentine's playstyle at all. He was used to speed and strength, take the fight to your opponent with brute force. Not this, watch your step, tread carefully bullshit. It was very tempting to just run out of the cage, but he didn't want to disappoint Cody. The quick shot fleshlight also felt really good around his hard, throbbing cock. It was a good thing that it wasn't vibrating or anything, or else he didn't know how long he would last.

Cody stood in front of the table with the cylinder weight on it. The weight was in green color and a symbol of a leaf was drawn on it, this had to be earth. Cody slid his cock inside the quick shot fleshlight, moaning softly as the flexible, lubed silicones wrapped itself around him. He remembered how great this felt from his experience in the first room, so he didn't try to pay too much attention to it. When he lifted the weight up with his cock, he heard a click on the table, a small pressure plate appeared. He had activated some kind of mechanism.

Cody looked behind him, he saw nothing but did hear a sound from the other side of the storage cage. With the weight hanging on his dick, Cody walked further carefully, not willing to risk dropping it. When he made the turn, he saw what he had activated. The wall on his left side had opened at 4 parts, all the openings half a meter apart from each other. Large, cushion-like objects slid in and out of the wall. They all reached up to the fences of the storage cage, they didn't seem dangerous or anything, but they could knock Cody off his feet and make him lose his weight.

Cody stepped closer and made ready to get past the first one, which was the slowest to move. Cody waited until the cushion had slid back into the wall, and with a quick movement, he stepped past. He waited and prepared to get past the second one, which was a bit faster than the first. It wasn't very hard, it just took him a lot more time than he needed to. He just hoped Valentine was doing okay.

When Valentine felt, dry solid ground under his bare feet he smiled, he could walk normally again. He shuffled towards the square in the middle of the room and placed himself in front of the picture of the virgin. He aimed his lower body forward and placed the cylinder weight on the platform. A magnetism activated, locking the weight in place and allowing Valentine to slip his cock out of the supple material. He looked at the monitor, '774' seconds remained, still plenty of time. However he saw no sign of Cody yet, and there were no weights placed on the other platforms. Valentine decided not to wait for Cody, he had to move on if they wanted to have a chance of winning this.

Cody had passed the third wall cushion. He got hit once, but managed to keep on his feet and the weight in between his legs. The last one was moving the fastest, Cody had perhaps a second to get passed, and having the cylinder weight on his cock made moving significantly harder. Cody waited a couple of seconds, watching how the cushion slid in and out of the wall, hitting the fence every 2 seconds. Cody braced himself and made a jump forward.

He managed to get passed, however, the cushion punched him in the gut halfway. Cody groaned, it didn't hurt so bad, but the sudden pain brought him out of his focus. Cody quickly came to his senses, the weight was still hanging between his legs.

He ran as quickly as the weight allowed him out of the storage cage and into the square in the middle of the room. When he arrived at the picture of the farmer, he placed the weight on the platform. A magnet underneath the weight was activated, allowing Cody to slip out of the quick shot fleshlight. Cody looked to his left and smiled when he saw a weight was placed at the virgins platform, Valentine had been here. Cody hurried to the storage cage on the other end on the right of the room. He guessed that Valentine had gone to retrieve the other weight as well, Cody smirked, they were going to make it.

Valentine had entered the storage cage on the right side of the square. At first sight, there was nothing weird to be seen. But as soon as he turned right, he saw that his way was blocked by a wall. The only way forward was through a hole in the wall, which was a meter by a meter in size. Valentine squatted and looked into the hole, it led through a narrow tunnel that looked like a ventilation shaft. Valentine had to crouch through the tunnel, and having his hands bound behind his back didn't make it any easier.

Valentine crouched through the metal tunnel, it looked a bit awkward and uneasy but he made progress. After a few meters there was a way to the left, Valentine turned and saw the end of the tunnel a couple of meters further. He smiled and put his back into it. He had only crouched for a few meters, but still, he could feel his leg muscled beginning to burn.

Cody had also arrived at the last storage cage. A challenge immediately presented itself when he stepped inside. There was a large, round area in the middle of the storage cage. In the middle of the circle stood a large pillar, that reached up to the ceiling and was turning around constantly. 4 cushion-like arms were attached to the pillar, 2 at half a meter height and 2 at one and a half meter height. It looked like a wipeout sweeper arm. There was a fence placed on one half of the circle, with only some openings in between, allowing the sweeper arms to pass through. So Cody could only walk go one way, in the opposite direction that the arms were moving in.

Cody walked forward, onto the first approaching low arm. Cody stood still, braced, and jumped over it, with success. He walked further and bent down for the other arm that was approaching at one and a half meter height. This wasn't very difficult, but Cody understood the true purpose of this thing, he needed to get past this when there was a weight hanging on his dick.

Cody had to jump over one more arm before he entered the remaining room of the storage cage. There he saw the cylinder weight standing on a table. The weight was red-colored and with a symbol of a flame on it. Obviously, this was fire. Cody closed into the table and prepared to slide the supple quick shot around his cock.

Valentine had crouched out of the tunnel and stood in front of the table with a yellow weight on it. There was a symbol of a cloud drawn onto it, this had to be air. Valentine placed himself in front of the table and slid his cock into the quick shot fleshlight. When his cockhead came out of the other side, he lifted the weight up. When he turned around, he realized that the hard part was yet to come. He had to get back and crouch through the tunnel, with this weight around his dick. Valentine sighed, seeing that he had no choice, he squatted and stepped into the tunnel.

Tristan was observing Cody and Valentine from the monitors. He saw that Valentine had the air element weight slid around his dick and headed back into the tunnel. With heat sensors, he could see Valentine move in the narrow, metal tunnel. When Valentine was a few steps in, Tristan smiled deviously and pushed a button on his control panel.

Valentine gasped when his dick was suddenly being pulled down. A magnet underneath the weight was activated, attaching itself onto the metal ground of the tunnel. "Ahh, ffffuuck!" Valentine hissed from his dick being pulled down alongside.

Valentine stood in the tunnel for a couple of seconds. In a squatting position with his dick being pulled down by the magnetic weight. Despite that it felt really annoying and looked rather awkward, the weight was still attached to his rock hard cock. Valentine crouched two steps forward and pulled the weight over the floor with his cock. The magnetism made it much, much heavier, but he managed to move it through the tunnel.

Cody lifted the weight up with his cock, and immediately, another pressure plate appeared from the table. When Cody turned around he saw what he had activated. The sweeper arms stopped and started turning the other way. So Cody was moving in the opposite direction of the arms again. Jumping over the sweeper's arms with this weight in between his legs was not going to be easy so Cody had to watch his steps.

Cody stepped closer to the turning pillar with the sweeper's arms. He stopped and waited for the first low arm to pass by. He braced himself, spreading his legs out and flexing his muscles in his thighs. He jumped when the arm came near his legs. Cody jumped over successfully, he caught his balance and walked a step further. He dived for the arm that was swiping past his head and prepared to jump again. Cody was in great physical shape thanks to his many football matches. Though he never did exercise while holding something with his cock, which made things a little challenging,

Valentine crouched another 2 steps further in the tunnel and dragged the weight along with his cock. Another 2 steps, drag, stop, steps, drag, stop. He was almost at the end, nearly there, just a couple more steps. Valentine groaned loudly from his burning leg muscles, also the quick shot rubbed and gave friction over his cock every time he dragged it over the metal surroundings. Valentine stepped forward again, dragged the weight, and stopped. He just hoped that Cody was doing okay, because after this his cock would be muscled and tired as fuck.

Cody braced again, and jumped up when the arm was near his legs. He wasn't going fast, but this part required concentration, he could not afford to fall and drop the weight. Cody was near the exit of the storage cage, he took a few more steps and dived when an arm came near his head. Cody could smell their victory, he came up and quickly stepped forward before another sweeper arm would knock him over.

Cody laughed out loud when he was out of reach for the sweeper's arms. Now it was just an easy walk to the square in the middle of the room.

Tristan looked at his monitor in the control room. Cody and Valentine were doing really well, they had almost all the weights in place. 'Guess it wouldn't hurt to make it a little harder.' Tristan thought when he pushed another button.

Cody gasped loudly when the quick shot fleshlight around his cock started vibrating and massaging his sensitive flesh. "Ah shit, really?!" Cody hissed. He had to hurry, he quickly stepped out of the storage cage and hurried towards the square. He had to lose this thing and quickly before it made him shoot his load. When Cody came closer to the square, he saw no sign of Valentine yet. Although he heard loud groaning and moaning coming from the other cage. What were they putting him through?

Cody stood in front of the picture of the warrior, the one that needed the fire element. Cody moaned when he felt his orgasm getting dangerously close. He quickly placed the weight on the magnetic platform and slid out of the wet supple holster. Cody made a relieved sigh when his part was done, they just needed one more weight, air. The timer monitor showed '568' seconds, if they would be fast they could still claim more than half the time. "Valentine, hurry up!" Cody yelled in the direction of the storage cage that Valentine was in.

Valentine was just a few steps away from exiting this tunnel. The challenge had just become even harder when the weight had also started to vibrate around his cock, sending pleasurable waves through his nerve endings. Valentine screamed, groaned and hissed. His muscles were burning, sweat was gushing from his body, his dick hurt like hell, and was just begging for release. But Valentine was a big tough guy, he just had to deal with it and ignore the pain. Just two more steps, just dragging the weight with his dick one more time. Valentine cried out from happiness, he stood up and felt the blood flow through his leg muscles, he was out of the tunnel.

Cody saw Valentine arriving with the last weight in between his legs. "What happened?" Cody asked a little worried. He looked at his friend shaking, covered in sweat with both pleasurable and painful look on his face.

"Tunnel...magnets...vibrating..." Valentine panted, clearly tired from these challenges. Cody stepped closer and guided his friend to the platform of the traveler as best he could. Valentine placed the weight on the magnetic platform and slid his cock out. He cried out from happiness when this weight was off from his dick, it felt like he lost 50 pounds, despite the weight not even being that heavy.

The timer stopped at '512' seconds. Bringing the total score of Cody and Valentine to '1259' points. The magnetism of their wristbands was deactivated and released the arms of the two boys. The first thing Cody and Valentine did was give each other a tight hug. Cody was laughing and Valentine made a noise that sounded surprisingly much like crying, although it were tears from happiness. Cody grabbed Valentine by his cheeks and kissed him on his sweaty lips. Valentine smiled in between the lip contact and kissed his best friend back, glad that this was all over with.

A sound was to be heard on their right. Cody and Valentine broke the kiss and looked at how the freight elevator opened. They walked to the small elevator and stepped in. There was no control panel to be seen, but that didn't seem to matter. The elevator closed and took Cody and Valentine up to the next floor, to further challenges and further surprises.

( Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter. In the next ones, the tasks might be a little...harder and sexual for our jocks. I'm currently busy with my school and internship, so uploading might be not as frequent as I would like. )