Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 10

Story Info
The Jocks are getting intimate with two more teammates.
7.1k words
4.68
12.5k
19

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Team Blue Buffalo's: Andy and Jake, score: 1983.

Team Red Tigers: Cody and Valentine, score: 2021.

Teammates of the Blue Buffalo's: Brad Jackson, Owen Thompson, Dylan Adams, Damian Miller, and Juan Chavez.

Teammates of the Red Tigers: Brandon Wilson, Marcos Hernandez, Simon Harris, Brent Walker, and Seth Tyson.

Teammates that experienced 'release': Brent, Owen, Seth, and Juan.

Teammates that still need a 'helping hand': Brad, Dylan, Damian, Brandon, Marcos, and Simon.

Guys in the control room: Mike and Tristan.

Both teams walked their separate way through the hallways, to the next doors and the next task. Cody and Valentine didn't say a word to each other and neither did Andy and Jake. All four of the guys still had the image of their teammate being trapped in one of these Hells Angel devices still fresh in their minds. God, what a beautiful sight that was! Those hairy, strong, muscled sweaty bodies being pleasured by some weird machine. Seeing their teammates cum shoot out of their pulsing cocks. Their aroused moans which had filled the room.

The guys soon arrived at the doors leading to the next rooms, they opened automatically. The guys stepped into a large room, about 15 by 10 and 8 meters high. The room was quite bright, despite the fact that no natural light was coming in. Andy and Jake stood on the right side of the room, and Cody and Valentine stood on the left side, 10 meters away from the other team. What the teams noticed right away, was that they both stood on a walkway and that there were metal stairs on each of the walkways, leading down to the main floor.

The guys heard some muffled screams and shouts coming from downstairs. When they looked over the walkway's railing they saw two more of their teammates strapped to some weird-looking tables. Andy and Valentine, as impulsive as they were, rushed down the stairs to check on their teammates. Cody and Jake stayed up the walkway a little longer to inspect the area. The doors to the next room were about 15 meters ahead, on the other side of the walkway. However, each of the doors was blocked by 3 thick metal bars.

Valentine and Andy were already down with their teammates, trying to comfort them. Jake and Cody both walked down the stairs while looking at each other. Unlike the other room, there was no fence or anything separating the room this time. On the other side of the room stood a table, which what seemed like, a couple of metal boxes on it. A monitor was hanging both on this side of the room and on the other side. Some cameras were hanging in the corners of the room as well.

Jake and Andy recognized their teammate Dylan Adams that was tied up on the table. Dylan was a tall, muscular guy, he had short and sleek black hair, a strong jawline, and full plump lips, covered in light stubble. He had brown eyes and dark eyebrows, which made a perfect match with each other. His shoulders were broad and strong from the many football matches he participated in. His chest muscles were large and beefy, but stood slightly apart from each other. He had well-formed and trained abs, with a slight layer of hair running over them. His hairy arms and legs both looked impressive and well-muscled, with some veins being slightly visible. Dylan's had a raging hard erection in between his legs, with the well to known mechanic cock ring attached to it.

The teammate on Cody and Valentine's side was Simon Harris. Simon was a bit slimmer in comparison to Dylan, he had a more swimmer-like body. Simon had short, gelled-up black hair, hazel eyes, a very elegantly formed jawline with very kissable lips. Also his chin was covered in a one-day-old stubble. His facial features betrayed some distant South-East Asian lineage. His body was slim but muscled and tanned. Simon had less of a six-pack than Dylan, but it was very beautiful aligned with his chest and his V-shape waistline. A small trail of hair walked through the middle of his abs and over his belly button. Also his arms and legs were in good shape due to the many football matches, however, Simon had a habit of shaving his legs. This didn't make them look any less impressive though. Simon's dick was likewise hard as a rock and seemed to leak some precum from all the time waiting like this.

On closer inspection, the guys saw that Simon and Dylan were both tied to some kind of operation tables. Their arms were tied to armrests on the side with the magnetic arm braces. Their legs laid in knee crutches and were tied up with leather belts. The way that their legs were laying exposed the untouched assholes of the guys, there for everyone to see. Both of the guys were gagged with a small rubber ball gag. They also had some nipple clamps on them and some plastic pads attached to wires placed on their abs. The clamps and the pads seemed to be attached to the table. Next to each of the tables stood a small control panel with various buttons and touch screens.

Through their muffled sounds it was clear that Dylan and Simon asked what on earth was going on, where they were, and for the guys to get them out of these things. While Valentine and Andy still tried to calm their teammates down, Cody and Jake looked around the room, a bit puzzled about the purpose of all of this was and were unsure of what to do. They were both scared and relieved when the intercom was activated again and the distorted voice was to be heard again.

"Welcome to the third task to free your teammate's boys!" Dylan and Simon got more freaked out by the voice suddenly appearing, they were being watched?! Cody, Valentine, Jake, and Andy on the other hand were all ears.

"We're sure you got a good look around the room. You've seen that you need to get to the other side to continue, but the doors are locked." the voice said.

"Yeah, that much was obvious, now what do we need to do?" Jake said, getting impatient with being toyed around, but also dying to know what he needed to do with Dylan.

"Thirsty are we!? very well we shall cut to the chase." The voice said amused, "I'm sure you've already figured it out, in order for the doors to open, you're teammates need to cum." the voice said.

Dylan and Simon looked at each other and asked through their gags what on earth was going on. The 4 jocks didn't seem to mind, they listened to what the voice had to say.

"However, in this case, there are 3 locks, which means that your teammates need to cum...how many times Andy?" the voice asked.

Valentine, Cody, and Jake looked at Andy who thought of the question and tried to calculate it in his head. Andy looked at Jake for clarification, Jake just gave that 'really?!' look. "3 times!" Andy said eventually, a bit uncomfortable by the attention.

"You're teammates need to cum 3 times in order to open all the locks. Besides viagra, they have had some other... performance-increasing drugs, so they should be able to cum 3 times." the voice explained. Dylan and Simon were growing more frustrated and made hopeless attempts to get free from their magnetic locks. The 4 jocks just looked at their teammate's struggle, and especially Cody gave them a thirsty look.

"There are some rules however, they need to cum in different ways." the voice continued, "One orgasm needs to be achieved by touch, one orgasm by oral, and...here comes the fun part, one time they need to cum from prostate stimulation.

Now, on the other side of this room, you'll see the tables with the metal boxes on them. Like in the first room, these boxes will contain certain items to help you in this task" the voice said, Jake and Cody, looked to the other side of the room, Jake was looking back at Andy and Dylan while Cody tried to make a plan in his mind.

"Now the devices that Dylan and Simon are locked in might help you as well, we call them iconically 'the Jock Strap'.

Notice how there are control panels next to the tables? You can use certain tools on the panels and their body's to...speed up the process a little bit. But we understand if you want to make this a nice long ride hehe. You've got 900 seconds to complete this task." with that the intercom locked and a 900 appeared on the monitors that counted down. The intercom activated again and the voice sounded brief, "Oh and boys, no fucking them! Let's not traumatize those little virgins too much."

Jake smirked and closed into Dylan, stroking him through his dark hair. Dylan was hyperventilating on his gag, had no idea what was going on, and had no clue why his friends acted like this. Dylan cried and pleaded for Jake to let him go, Jake just comforted him by shushing softly.

"Don't worry about it, you heard what needed to happen" Jake whispered and kissed Dylan's jawline. "You're gonna have a very good time."

Jake walked back and slid his hand over Andy's shoulder, "Why don't you try to find a use for this control panel." Jake said as he placed himself between Dylan's tied legs and rubbed his hands over his thighs.

Andy touched the screen on the control panel and a program with various options activated. "Oh and let you enjoy a nice big cock again?" he smirked to Jake.

"Hell yeah," Jake growled, making eye contact with Dylan, who was stressing out about being pleasured by a guy. Jake took Dylan's meat in his hand and started sucking him off.

When Jake's thirsting lips touched Dylan's cockhead, the young man's moans were to be heard, vibrating against his gag. The drugs had kept him hard and over sensitive for quite some time, so Jake's lips were a welcome sensation. Jake used lots of saliva, making sure it became a nice sloppy blowjob.

"Aren't we supposed to jack him off first?" Andy asked, looking at the things that the program had to offer. There were options for vibrating Dylan's nipple clamps, electro stimulation, temperature control, and much more.

Jake popped Dylan out of his mouth, thick threads of saliva followed him. "Nah, we'll make him nice and wet before pumping him." he smirked. "Besides, if I'll make my own lube like this we don't have to pay points to open those boxes, remember?" Jake said.

Andy smirked, "Smart move." he said, looking at the control panel again, eager to test something out on Dylan's body.

Valentine and Cody walked to Simon, seeing the young slim man tied up and begging for help was surprisingly arousing. Cody looked at the slim, tanned body, tied to the contraption, it was such a shame they just had 900 seconds, he would have loved to play with Simon for hours like this. But Cody kept the end price in mind, having Valentine all for himself, and Andy and Jake slaving for them when they win.

"So what's the plan?" Valentine asked, trusting on Cody when it came to thinking a couple of moves ahead.

Cody turned around to the tables on the other side, "You see if you can get that control panel working and get him going." he said, "I want to see what is in those boxes, it might be worthwhile." he said while he ran towards the tables. He knew it was a risky move, but seeing that they were ahead in the score they had a bit more freedom when it came to messing around.

Valentine touched the screen of the control panel and a program started, showing him various choices. He took Simons' cock in one hand and slowly started stroking him. "Didn't expect this did you, Simon?" Valentine whispered as he made eye contact with Simon. The young man breathed fast and moaned softly from Valentine's touch, "Always causing trouble on the field, never listening to what your quarterbacks have to say, thinking you're untouchable." Valentine smirked.

Valentine's hand traveled up to Simons' cockhead. The jock's hand closed around the head and twirled softly around the moist top. Simon moaned, both terrified and surprisingly, also aroused by this whole situation. "Now the tables have turned quite a bit, haven't they?" Valentine smirked as he scrolled through some options on the control panel. "Now let's see what fun things we can do with you." Valentine said, looking at the screen and Simon, shaking with anticipation. "Oh, nipple clamps...tightening and vibrating, let's start with that." Valentine smirked.

Cody arrived at the table on the other side of the room, where 6 metal boxes were standing. 3 on the left side with a red label and 3 on the right side with a blue label. Cody inspected the boxes a little closer, they were about 20 by 10 and 10 centimeters in height. There was a strange round, wheel-like device on the top of each box. The small wheel seemed to consist out of 7 parts, 5 that could turn and the outer 2 which were locked. There was a transparent, red plastic screen running from the center of the wheel to the outer end. Cody looked closer and saw different numbers written over the parts of the wheel. The outer part of the wheel seemed to be locked and had a number '22' under the red plastic. The center part also seemed to be locked and had the number '1' under the red plastic.

Cody traced his finger over one of the middle parts of the wheel, the could be moved and turned. Cody seemed to understand the puzzle, he needed to find a pattern, he needed to go from number 1 to 22 in the correct order to open the box.

Meanwhile, Valentine was toying with Simon. the tanned jock moaned on his gag from his nipples being squeezed and vibrated from the device. Valentine smirked satisfied, one hand slowly pumped Simons's meat while the other rubbed over his sweaty, lean muscled body. Valentine's hand went back to the control panel, he chose the option for electrostimulation. Simon gasped when light electricity scorched through his body, it was a very weird feeling being both pleasant and unpleasant at the same time.

"God Simon, you moan so beautifully," Valentine said huskily, giving the bound jock a heated gaze. "If I knew you sounded this great I would have hit on you way sooner." he joked. He turned his look towards Simon's hard cock trapped in his hand. Valentine was almost in trance, seeing the meat move gently along with the motions of his hand, the veins appear, the moist leaking. Valentine's mouth started watering, he wanted to suck it so badly. He had seen Cody and Jake do it, and to be honest, he was dying to try it out as well.

He looked to Cody on the other side of the room, it seemed he was still figuring out how to acquire those tools. "Gives me plenty of time" Valentine thought. Valentine lowered his hand on Simon's cock and brought his face closer to it, first sticking his tongue out and touching the head softly, absorbing some of his teammate's precum. "Hmm, this is delicious" Valentine whispered, after he had his first taste of a dick he wasted no further time. He went down on Simon faster than a hungry puppy on a snack. Simon's eyes widened, he couldn't believe his quarterback would go this far. He tried to break free and resist Valentine sucking him for a little while, but it was of no use. After a while, Simon just accepted the situation, laid his head back, and enjoyed the sensation of Valentine's mouth.

Jake and Andy had quite some fun with Dylan as well. Jake was still sucking him off like crazy while Andy experimented with the control panel. There was an option for heating the device up for a little temperature play. Dylan moaned loudly on his gag from Jake's amazing lips pleasing his hard, pulsing member. Andy had come closer to Dylan's face, kissing and licking him softly on his gag.

Dylan moaned louder, he was about to cum. Andy looked back at Jake sucking their teammate of with great delight, impatient for him to cum. When Jake felt the first shot of hot seed hit his tongue, he moaned pleasurably and swallowed Dylan's cum whole. Jake popped Dylan's cock out and gasped when the hot seed slid down his throat. Dylan shot out another stream of cum which landed on Jake's lips, onto his chin, and dripped down his face. Due to Dylan's first orgasm, one of the metal bars in front of the right door opened.

"Oh my god...that...was...SO HOT!" Jake moaned, feeling a very pressing, almost irresistible urge to jerk off, he was so aroused. His hands seemed to have a mind of their own when they went down to his dick and started jerking. It was only that Andy stopped him by grabbing Jake's arms that made him come back to his senses.

"No no...not yet." Andy whispered, holding Jake's arms while getting pretty close to him, their noses touched each other and their lips were just an inch apart.

"Andy please, I wanna cum so badly, it drives me crazy." Jake said while grinning widely, "Who cares if we lose a few points, I wanna shoot my load! I wanna cum on Dylan's face as he did with me." (Jake made sure to say that last bit as quietly as possible.)

"I know buddy, but you have to be strong! We're in the lead this round." Andy said. He looked over to Valentine sucking off Simon and Cody trying to figure out the puzzle on the other side. "Dylan cummed once already while Simon still has to, if we keep this up we might win."

Jake looked at his taller friend and smiled. "You're right" he whispered and placed his cum covered lips on Andy's before they went back to continue their game with Dylan.

After a few tries, Cody had figured out the wheel lock. He had to place the numbers in a constructive order that made a logical path from 1 to 22. Cody turned the part of the wheel that was closest to the bottom number. He turned it until a number 2 was to be seen under the red plastic. He went to the next wheel part and turned it until number 4 was under the red plastic, he did the same with the middle part and turned it to number 7. The fourth part was turned to the number 11 and the fifth part to 16. This showed an order in the numbers with one being on the bottom and each part basically adding another number.

When the correct numbers stood in place the box made a clicking sound and opened. Cody looked inside and smiled as he took out a small black-colored butt-plug. It seemed to have some kind of connection port on the base which Cody figured could be connected to the control panel of the Jock Strap. "Just what we need for that last part," Cody thought. He looked back at Valentine playing with Simon, Cody made his way back immediately, hoping Valentine saved some fun for him.

Valentine had Simon's large dick all the way in his mouth, he felt his nose touch his teammate's belly. Valentine went up to catch some air, releasing Simon's dick from his hungry mouth, leaving pools of drool and saliva behind on his dick. "You're so fucking delicious," Valentine growled, his eyes burning with a newly discovered lust, his chin and smiling mouth covered with saliva.

Valentine plunged himself back at Simon, taking his teammate's member in his mouth again, and started sucking as if his life depended on it. He heard Simon moan and squeal above him, he was getting close, he knew it. Behind him, Valentine heard the footsteps of Cody approach and stopping behind him. Valentine felt Cody's arms wrap around his chest and middle from behind and his lips kiss his strong back.

"You look so good like this Valentine" Cody whispered on the hot flesh of Valentine's back. Cody slid his hands over Valentine's muscled chest and let his right hand travel down to Valentine's cock that was going crazy with overexcitement and the lack of attention. Valentine moaned pleasurably when Cody's hands touched his dick and started to stroke him.

The vibrations from Valentine's humming brought an extra sense of stimulation to Simon, and that was the thing that did it. He moaned loudly, and without warning, he cummed in Valentine's mouth. Valentine felt the cumshot fill his mouth, but didn't stop sucking Simon off, he was completely caught up in the moment and almost in trance by this new experience. After a few seconds, he came to his senses again, slowly taking his mouth off Simon's cock and looking his teammate in the eye while at the same time taking a deep breath through his nose and swallowing Simon's load.

12