Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine made a bit of a sour face from this overwhelming taste that rested on his tastebuds and flowed down his throat. Though he smiled again when a delicious warmth filled his throat and stomach. Cody came around and snugged his body up to Valentine's strong, hairy chest.

"So I leave for just a minute and you're taking the sweetest bits all for yourself," Cody smirked while kissing Valentine's chest.

Valentine laid his arm over Cody's shoulder and kissed his temple, "Don't worry you little slut, I know how much you like to do these things, when we win I'll make sure you get all of me." he smirked.

Cody smiled and shared a long, passionate kiss with Valentine. It was only the sound of Simon's humming that brought the guys out of their pleasurable trance. Cody looked at the monitor, 698 seconds were remaining, still plenty of time. When Cody looked at the exit door on the left, he saw that one of the metal bars had disappeared due to Simon's orgasm.

"Come on, let's not waste any more time." Cody said walking towards Simon who laid in the device with his eyes wide with disbelief, confusion, and joy. "We need to make him cum two more times if we want to win this." Cody said.

"Have you found anything that can help us?" Valentine asked, remembering that Cody went to the other side of the room to inspect those boxes.

Cody smirked and showed Valentine the buttplug. Valentine smirked and Simon's eyes widened even more, realizing what was coming. Cody locked eyes with Simon and gave the dark-haired jock almost a loving look and traced his hands over his masculine, sweaty body. "Now it's my turn to have some fun with you." Cody whispered.

Jake slid his hand over Dylan's still erected cock, even after the orgasm he had. The stimulant drugs that the captors had given the two bound jocks worked their magic perfectly. Jake's hand moved smoothly over Dylan's meat, Jake's saliva served as an excellent lube. Dylan moaned loudly in both pleasure and pain from his cock being overstimulated.

Jake locked eyes with Dylan and smirked at his beautiful teammate squirming under his touch. "Sweet Dylan, always so persistent, always willing to prove that you're tough." Jake whispered while not stopping jerking Dylan off. The wet sound of his hand pumping the saliva-covered dick filled the room. "You gotta make some sacrifices for the team sometimes buddy, we're trying to win this game and we need your help for that." Jake smirked.

Dylan made a muffled reply which sounded like: 'Fuck you! You pervert', but it made Jake's smile grow even wider and his movements even faster.

Andy came closer and hovered his face above Dylan's cock and Jake's hand. "You need some more lube, don't you think?" he said. Andy stuck his tongue out and drooled over Jake's hand and Dylan's cock, making everything nice and wet again.

"Oh god, so hot!" Jake whispered, pumping Dylan more ferociously.

Andy closed in on Jake, laid his arm over his shoulder, and kissed him on his mouth. "You filthy pervert" Andy whispered in Jake's ear.

"Gotta work for the team, right?" Jake smirked while kissing Andy back. Andy stood next to Jake and wrapped his hand over his friend's saliva-covered hand and they both pumped Dylan together while kissing. Jake moaned softly when Andy rubbed his own erect cock against his thigh.

Dylan looked at the scenery happening in front of him. Despite all his overexcitement and how anxious he was about the whole situation, he had to admit that looking at his two quarterbacks kissing and jerking him was insanely hot. With a tear leaving his eye, Dylan screamed against his gag as his second orgasm was forced out of him. The white cum dripping over Jake and Andy's hands. The sensors that had detected Dylan's second orgasm opened a second metal bar at the right door, just one more to go for the Blue Buffalo's.

Jake and Andy chuckled at Dylan's reaction. Jake made sure to pump every bit out of Dylan his orgasm. "Just one more time, he needs to cum by anal stimulation," Jake said through the jerking sounds and Dylan's muffled screams from the post-orgasm torment. The number '512' was shown on the monitor, still more than half the time left. "You go see if there is something in those boxes we can use," Jake instructed Andy. "We gotta win this round!"

"Now it's my turn to have some fun with you." Cody whispered. He lifted himself up onto the device and crawled on Simon's strapped body. Bringing his mouth over the sweaty, masculine chest while traveling to Simon's face with his mouth.

"What are you doing?" Valentine asked, not really sure what Cody's plan was here.

"One of his orgasms needs to be achieved by touch, right?" Cody said, he laid on top of Simon, their chins touching each other and their eyes meeting. Cody lowered his hips on Simon's lower body until their two erected cocks touched. "They didn't mention HOW we were supposed to touch him." Cody smirked.

Cody rocked his lower body and rubbed his cock over Simon's erected member. The bound jock reacted both surprised and pleased by the delicious sensations from their cocks rubbing together.

"No, don't do that! You might cum too, we have to win this game remember." Valentine said, informing Cody about this risky move. But Cody didn't seem to care.

Cody's excited and angry look found Valentine as he kept moving his thighs and lower body over Simon. "Just try to stop me." he hissed. "These guys can't place a super hot jock in front of me and expect me not to go crazy with him."

Cody turned his gaze back to Simon and brought his face closer towards the man underneath him. Cody kissed the gag covering Simon's mouth, "Move along with me." Cody demanded.

Simon, both surprised and aroused by this whole demand, acquiesced with Cody and rubbed his cock against the member of the jock on top of him. Cody and Simon rocked their bodies together in an almost loving motion. Their moans, and especially Simons, filled the room. Valentine was struck, he watched his best friend and their teammate having a weird, but passionate love session. Valentine didn't move, didn't speak, he was so caught up by the beautiful scenery in front of him, the only thing he could do was touch his rock-hard cock.

"Look at Cody and Simon" Mike said with a big smile on his face while looking at the monitor.

Tristan closed in and looked at what was happening in the room with the Jock Straps. "Is it against the rules to make Simon cum like that?" he asked on a serious note.

Mike shook his head, "Nah, we haven't said it was prohibited," he said, "Besides, it looks really...almost inviting."

Tristan closed his arms around Mike and kissed him in his neck, "You imagine yourself laying in between those two muscle jocks don't you, you pervert." he whispered in his ear.

Mike smirked in agreement and laid his hands on Tristan's hip while enjoying his kiss. Both of them continued to watch the show on the monitor

Cody went mad at Simon's body, he moved his lower body on him like there was no tomorrow. Despite that Cody was getting close he managed to control his excitement, only just, because this felt really good. He opened his eyes when he felt something else touch his cock. He looked in Valentine's eyes who had wrapped his hand around both Simon's and Cody's dick.

"Fuck it," Valentine said in a low, husky tone. Cody looked at Valentine's handsome face and smiled dirty at him. He moved his dick a bit faster, in and out of Valentine's large hand palm. Simon seemed to like this whole idea as well and moved along with Cody.

Especially Simons muffled moans were to be heard. Being a straight guy experiencing all this for the first time was quite overwhelming. "Come on Simon, cum for us." Cody whispered, "We both know you want it."

"It's only polite to cum after he does all of these nice things for you." Valentine continued. "I bet no girl has ever treated your dick this good, so why not cum for Cody." Valentine whispered.

Simon closed his eyes and breathed heavily on his gag, enjoying the sensations flowing through his body. Cody leaned over again and kissed Simon on his gag while not stopping to rub his dick against Simon's in Valentine's hand. Valentine closed in as well and laid his own rock-hard cock in between Simon's gag and Cody's lips, having the boys share it.

Simon had pretty decent stamina, but Valentine's meat resting on his gagged mouth and Cody's lips above them drove him over the edge. With a muffled scream, his cum shot forward. Cody smiled when he felt Simon's cock pulse underneath him. Simon's cum shot forward, landing on his abs, and reached to his chest. The jock breathed heavily through his nose from the intense second orgasm that he had. Meanwhile, a second metal bar on the left door had opened, just one more to go.

Cody went off from Simon's body and looked smiling at the tired, bound jock with a great deal of satisfaction. "You didn't cum right?" Valentine asked, just checking if they were still in the lead.

Cody shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine, just need to calm down a bit now." he chuckled, feeling that he was close on the edge.

"So one more time to go." Valentine smirked, looking at the tired, bound, sweaty jock with cum on his chest. "We need to make him cum by...err...anal stimulation was it?" Valentine asked.

Cody smirked and showed Valentine the black buttplug that he had retrieved out of the metal boxes earlier, "This round is gonna be ours." he whispered.

"You go see if there is something in those boxes we can use," Jake instructed Andy. "We gotta win this round!" With the instruction, Andy ran towards the other side of the room. He heard Simon moan on Cody and Valentine's side, figuring he had also cummed twice, so he needed to hurry.

Andy arrived at the table on the other side of the room with the metal boxes on it. It seemed that Cody had already opened one of them on his side and had taken the reward out. Andy picked up one of the metal boxes with the blue label and inspected it. They were about 20 by 10 centimeters and 10 centimeters in height.

Andy first tried to open it with brute force but it just wouldn't budge, the box was sealed tight. Andy inspected the box further and saw some strange-looking wheel-like device attached to it. There were a lot of numbers written on the parts of the wheel. In the middle stood the number 11 under a transparent red plastic layer and under the outer end of the plastic stood the number 242 on the last layer of the wheel.

This whole puzzle just confused Andy, he started breathing faster as he tried to think of what to do. He hated these games where he had to use his head, he was not used to thinking about complicated things, and due to the drugs, the blood was not flowing to his brain anyways. Andy looked at the other boxes but they seemed to be just as complicated and confusing as this one.

He saw Cody and Valentine playing with Simon on the other side, ready to give him his third orgasm. Plus, the clock was still ticking, only 431 seconds left, and Jake was still waiting for him. Andy decided to leave the boxes behind and try it without the tools, they needed to win this round if they wanted to have a chance, they needed!

Simon was increasing in his breath when Valentine spread his ass cheeks and Cody hovered the buttplug over his virgin hole. "Hmm, never noticed how tempting someone's ass could look." Valentine whispered as he slid his hands over Simon's buttcheeks and his little pink hole.

Cody took the buttplug in his mouth, made sure it was nice and wet with his saliva, and brought it back to Simon's ass. "What I would give to be this buttplug right now." he chuckled before carefully inserting it in Simon's ass.

Having something stuck in his ass was not a comfortable thing for Simon. His eyes widened and he screamed on his gag, despite that the plug wasn't very big, the stretching sensation that it gave to Simon was still very weird. Cody moved the buttplug slowly in to make Simon adjust a little better.

"Pwwss dnnt!" Simon's muffled plea was heard when he felt the plug going deeper into his ass. Valentine stroked Simon through his hair, "Relax, it's not that bad." he said reassuring, "I've had it too, trust me man, it takes a little while, but you're gonna love it." he said, remembering the time he had in the Nightmare Wheel a couple of rooms back.

"Did you find anything?" Jake asked, seeing Andy return.

Andy shook his head, "No, the boxes were locked and...well...there was this puzzle with...numbers and stuff, and..." Andy said.

Jake rolled his eyes and shook his head. "We have to make him cum one more time by anal stimulation if we want to win this round." he said, "Any ideas how to do that without any tools, meathead?!"

"Hey relax okay!" Andy said "I'll think of something...besides...would it be so different from fingering a girl?!"

"Err, yeah! Men don't have a clit in there!" Jake said.

"Oh yeah, but men have this...protes...prostitut...prostate-thing right?" Andy said, vaguely remembering the anatomy class.

Jake stood up and slapped Dylan on his butt, making the bound jock moan. "Go ahead and try." he said, while carefully opening Dylan's buttcheeks with his hands.

If Jake would have invited Andy to finger a guy in the ass he probably wouldn't have survived, but now Andy was happy to take the invitation. Andy walked closer to Jake and the increasingly nervous Dylan. First, placed his middle and index finger on Jake's lips, hinting that the jock should lube them up.

Jake smirked and sucked Andy's fingers just as passionate as he had sucked his meat, making it all nice and wet. After a few seconds, Andy's fingers were ready to penetrate Dylan's virginity. The bound jock started breathing faster and faster when he felt Andy's long fingers push against his entrance. Meanwhile Jake tried to calm him down by kissing Dylan's chest and whispering soft words to him.

Slowly, Andy's index finger went into Dylan's ass, stretching his hole up bit by bit. Dylan breathed fast on his gag, something entering there felt really uncomfortable, but at least Andy was being careful.

For Andy it was a little harder, it was awkward to say but he didn't exactly know where to search. If only he had paid more attention in anatomy class when they were discussing the male lower body. He added his middle finger as well inside Dylan's ass and twirled carefully around, feeling the inside of the jock's warm butt. Dylan seemed to grow more comfortable with Andy's fingers and actually grew to enjoy it.

"Like it, Simon?" Cody asked huskily, moving the buttplug around slowly. Simon moaned softly and nodded in response, this actually started to feel somewhat pleasant.

"Is this what you were looking for?" Valentine asked as he showed Cody some kind of wire that was attached to the Jock Strap. The wire seemed to have a connector that fitted on the buttplug's connection port.

"Hell yeah." Cody nodded and attached the buttplug to the wire. Immediately, some options appeared on the screen of the control panel. Valentine smirked as he looked over the possibilities he had to play with Simon's deflowered ass.

"Let's try this." he said and pressed a button on the screen that said 'vibrate'. Simon started moaning when the buttplug started to move and vibrate into his ass, it was a very unfamiliar feeling but it wasn't unpleasant, quite the opposite.

Valentine set the vibration speed a little higher and stepped to Cody to watch the show. It simply looked mesmerizing, Like in the previous room, it looked so enthralling to watch their bound teammates being pleasured by some weird contraptions. Valentine closed into Cody and wrapped his arms around him and kissed him on his temple while the two of them watched Simon twitch and shake in pleasure.

"So what now?" Valentine asked after a short while.

"Now we wait till we win this round." Cody replied, before giving a kiss on Valentine's lips.

Andy moved his fingers around in Dylan's ass, slowly, gently. eventually, he came across a part that made Dylan twitch and moan in ecstasy. "Aahh, that's the sweet spot." Andy whispered as he drew little circles over Dylan's prostate with his fingers.

Muffled, but beautiful sounds started to come out of Dylan's mouth. Andy stimulating his prostate was really some next-level pleasure entirely. On one hand, it felt just weird and uncomfortable for Dylan to have something in his ass but at the same time a kind of tingling pleasure that was really hard to describe, but felt like it traveled through his whole body.

"Hmm, look at him, he is just melting at your touch," Jake said, looking at Andy fingering their teammate. With such a view in front of him, Jake had to give it his all to not touch his dick and lose a load right here and now.

"Now just hoping I do it right." Andy whispered. He kissed Dylan's waistline while not stopping to finger him. "Come on Dylan, just one more time" Andy whispered, followed by another kiss on Dylan's belly button. "Cum for me, show me how much you love getting fucked by my fingers." he whispered.

This whole new level of pleasure drove Simon closer and closer to the edge real quickly. The whole sensation of not being able to move, just take the vibrating buttplug, and seeing your teammates kiss in front of you was very overwhelming. Simon screamed against his gag as a last, powerful cumshot shot out of his cock, onto his sweat-ridden body.

Cody and Valentine broke the kiss to make a victory cheer and high-fived each other. A third cumshot, the third bar in front of the left door was opened. Simon had cummed when the timer was at '305' seconds, giving the Red Tigers team a total of '2326' points.

"Ohoh we need to hurry." Jake said, seeing Cody and Valentine cheer in victory and poor Simon completely spent from 3 orgasms.

"On it!" Andy replied, drawing shorter and faster circles on Dylan's prostate. Andy was pretty sure he was doing it right, judging by Dylan's reactions, but he needed to make him cum now, or else Cody and Valentine would be way too far ahead.

Dylan couldn't hold it anymore, the tingling, velvety sensation traveling through his nerves drove him to the edge. In a scream from his newfound pleasure, his body twitched upwards and a third cum rope shot out of his cock, landing on his thigh and on Andy's arm. When Dylan's pleasurable scream was spent, he nearly collapsed, exhausted from the 3 orgasms

"Yes!" Andy and Jake shouted simultaneously and gave each other a bro hug. Despite that Dylan had cummed for the third time and the door on the right was now completely opened, the timer had stopped at '283', bringing the Blue Buffalo's total score at 2266 points. 60 points less than Cody and Valentine.

"Man, we need a serious comeback if we want to win this game," Jake said, looking at the number on Andy's collar.

"You're not getting a comeback!" Valentine said cockily, "We will dominate the Buffalo's once and for all!"

"Yeah, the only comeback you will experience is if we shoot our loads on your bare backs when this whole game is over!" Cody said with a giant grin on his face.

"We'll just see about that!" Andy said, "There are still more rounds to come, and the Buffalo's will keep fighting until the bitter end."

"Yeah, so you better get used to the taste of dicks Cody! Cause you will have both of us in your slutty mouth when all this is over." Jake said confident, keeping this whole game nice and combative.

"So what do we do with them?" Andy asked, pointing at the spent Simon and Dylan, still laying tied and gagged in the Jock Straps.

"Let them rest." Cody said, "They have spent enough energy already. Besides the only way to get our friends out is by finishing this game."

"Right, so let's go, we came this far, we're not stopping now!" Valentine said, and everyone agreed. Jake and Andy walked back up the stairs to the door on the right, Cody and Valentine did the same on the left. Both teams were eager and excited for their next challenge.

12