Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do we even know where to begin?" Andy asked, looking at all the different toys at the table.

"Just use your imagination, pick something that you think you would use for a good time." Jake said as he picked up a quick-shot fleshlight. This one had a combination of round studs on both ends and ribbings in the middle. Jake took it down to his private parts and let the supple material wrap itself around his cock. Soft moans escaped from his mouth as he moved the toy up and down a few times, this one felt really good and it was tempting to force a load out right now. But Jake placed the toy on one side of the table in time and took another one, eager to find out what the others were like.

Andy was taking his time for choosing a tool. He had played with his Fleshjack at home in his free time, but it was hard to say which one was better and more pleasant. Andy's eyes traveled over all the different toys in all sizes and shapes, until he saw a particularly interesting one. On a small standard, there was a Tenga flip Zero Masturbator, he recognized this one because he once saw one of them in a commercial. A smile appeared on his face when he took it up, opened it, and inspected the inside. The opening was in many different and complicated shapes. This toy seemed much promising.

On the other side of the glass wall, Cody and Valentine were picking their selection of tools. Cody was trying some out himself, he had a quick-shot fleshlight in his hand and a Pink Lady laying next to him on the table. Cody had already tried the quick-shot which had a special ribbed coating on the inside that stimulated the nerve endings and made them extra sensitive. When he took up the Pink Lady and tried it out he gasped loudly from the amazing sensation. The way softer and more flexible insides of the Pink Lady felt like great aftercare to his nerves that were stimulated before by the quick-shot.

Valentine was grabbing some tools right and left, not really sure where to begin. He had experienced quite a lot of those toys in the whole escape room, but it was hard to tell which one was better. He grabbed a transparent tube from the table and inspected it. Valentine stuck his fingers in the inside of the tube and felt the supple latex material, by the looks of it this was the penis part of a Venus 2000 milking machine. "This might be fun to use." Valentine said as he showed it to Cody.

"Good thinking" Cody said, "Seems appropriate to milk this cow the proper way." he joked. Cody had another fleshlight in his hand, a transparent one with an anus opening. Cody looked at Valentine, standing right in front of him with his erect, throbbing cock. Cody placed himself on his knees and took Valentine's dick in his hands. "What do you think of this one?" he asked as he placed the opening of the fleshlight on Valentine's top and slid it down.

Valentine smirked at Cody sitting on his knees in front of him and pleasuring his cock with that anus-shaped fleshlight. It was a very tight fit, because of the small opening and Valentine's big girth. There was a little lube inside the fleshlight, which made it a bit easier to enter. Slowly the silicone material wrapped itself around Valentine's meat. "Ooohhh, god! This feels amazing." Valentine moaned as Cody slowly moved the fleshlight up and down Valentine's shaft. "So this is what it's like when I'm fucking your ass, huh?" Valentine said.

Cody smirked and squeezed the silicone wrapping of the fleshlight, making the inside a bit tighter around Valentine's dick. "Mine will be better," he said cockily. With a firm pull, Cody removed the fleshlight from Valentine's cock, with a loud sucking sound, the toy released itself from the jock. "Just you wait, big man." Cody said and gave Valentine a kiss on his balls under his shaft. Cody stood up and looked at the assembly line where Brandon was tied down on, basically they had everything they needed right now so they could start the milking. "let's figure out how to program this machine." Cody said when he saw they had 149 seconds left to get everything in place.

Jake had tested and chosen 2 different fleshlight already, he was busy searching for a third one while Andy was already placing his on the machine. Jake had chosen a PDX elite motorbator that could vibrate and a blowjob fleshlight, a deepthroat one at that. A combination that seemed the most fun to him and which felt the best when he had tested it out. He tried out some more fleshlight, inspecting them and wrapping them around his cock for a few seconds. He pulled them off and concentrated on the feeling they gave him. He tried ones with powerful suction functions, tight ones with a ribbed inside, flexible ones that could warm up the inside, small versions that focussed on cockhead stimulation, there were just so many choices. He looked at Andy, placing the one he found on the machine. Jake really wished that Andy would have helped to search for a good one, instead of just randomly picking one. There was much at stake for them this round.

Andy walked to the end of the assembly line, to the fourth and last metal box that was placed over the assembly line. These boxes were where they could place the chosen tools in. Andy figured that it would be smart to save this one for last. He placed the Tenga flip Zero in the holder on the ceiling of the metal box. When it was attached into place, Andy focussed his attention on the control panel in front of him. There were options to make this thing heat up and vibrate, Andy smirked as he searched through the options, all of this seemed very promising.

Jake didn't want to wait much longer, he had chosen a regular vagina-shaped fleshlight as a third choice, he guessed Damian liked something that felt like a pussy. Jake walked to the metal box that was closest to where Damian was tied down. He placed the regular vagina-shaped fleshlight in the holder of the first metal box. He ran towards the second box to place the deepthroat stimulator in. He figured it would be smart to move from good to better. When Jake had placed the PDX elite motorbator in the holder he could begin programming the machine. Seems like Andy was already done with his, good, because they didn't have a whole lot of time left.

Cody and Valentine had their machine set up and ready, the first metal box contained the quick shot fleshlight, the second on the Pink Lady, the third one the anus-shaped fleshlight, and the Venus 2000 in the last metal box. Cody was still playing with the control panel a little bit, searching for some more interesting functions. There were a lot of things they could make the machine do, the fleshlight could heat up or cool down, vibrate or spin, tighten or amplify the suction. There was even an option to generate moisture from a liquid container in the machine. But there wasn't time anymore to change anything, the last seconds on the monitor were counting down.

When the timer hit zero, the central panels shut off. The metal boxes closed from the outer sides with thick glass plates, so the boys couldn't replace any fleshlights or give their teammate's 'a hand'. Fortunately, they could still watch the milking process in this metal machine through the glass. The assembly line activated and both closed into the first metal box, at simultaneous speed. Both Damian and Brandon fought against their bonds, screamed and pleaded which was somewhat muffled by the cow masks.

"Please guys! Turn this thing off!" Brandon screamed, overwhelmed by the situation and light-headed because the viagra didn't make the blood flow to his brain. Cody laid his hands on the metal cage that surrounded the assembly line and searched for Brandon's eyes.

"Relax buddy, you're gonna have a good time" he said confidently, "But don't you dare not to cum!" Cody spoke, both threateningly and excited from this whole scene.

Brandon and Damian's struggling body's disappeared under the first metal boxes. The jocks looked through the glass wall that blocked the opening from the side. They saw how their teammates were carefully put into place. When their dicks were right underneath the attached fleshlights, the machine activated and the fleshlights went down.

Damian was being milked by the vagina fleshlight on Jake and Andy's side. Jake had the machine programmed that the fleshlight would warm up and tighten itself around his dick, to make Damian's experience more realistic. "Aaaahhhah FUCK! What's happening?" They heard Damian's muffled moans. His upper body was outside of the metal box so he could not see what was happening inside the machine.

"Man, how I would love to be placed inside such a thing." Andy whispered watching Damian getting pleasured and milked by this thing.

"Same here." Jake said, almost enchanted by the view in front of him. Just seeing his teammate's lower body being worked by some machine was weirdly arousing.

On the other side, Brandon was being pleasured by the quick shot fleshlight. Cody had programmed this one that it would tighten around Brandon's dick and be a bit rough on him. He really wanted to stimulate those nerve endings, so the soft Pink Lady in the next one could be used to her maximum potential.

Judging from Brandon's moans he had quite a good time himself. "Ahh fuck! This feels amazing! What are you guys doing to me?!" Brandon moaned from behind his mask.

It became hard for Cody to control himself, seeing this hulk of a man being pleasured on this assembly line was just so hot. He really loved the whole perverted factory, and man milking idea and he just wished he could reach in the machine and give Brandon a hand, or a mouth.

"How long do these machines work?" Valentine asked. That question brought Cody out of his trance.

"They didn't say, but I guess not very long." Cody said. At that moment the machines stopped, the fleshlights went up again and the assembly line activated again, bringing Damian and Brandon to the next box. Cody figured that the machines would only milk them for about 30 seconds.

"Aaahh, fuck me! That felt so good!" Brandon moaned from the rough treatment that Cody's quick shot had given him. Cody and Valentine looked through the cage to Brandon being brought to the next metal box on the assembly line. His cock looked swollen and red from excitement and from being stimulated quite intensely. Cody smirked, figuring that the Pink Lady would be a nice softening surprise to Brandon.

"Ah man, why did it stop?" Damian moaned when he appeared from the first metal box and was transported to the next one.

"Quit your nagging, there is plenty more when that came from." Jake smirked, as he leaned over the cage and watched the hunk slowly pass by on the assembly line.

"Trust us, you're gonna love every inch of this ride." Andy whispered with a loud smirk on his face. Damian was still unsure about what to think from all of this, but for now he decided to swallow his pride and just trust his teammates on this.

Damian's and Brandon's lower body's disappeared in the second box, where they were being placed under the fleshlight holder. When they were right underneath, the assembly lines stopped and the fleshlights went down on the meaty jocks.

Damian moaned loudly when the deepthroat fleshlight went all the way down his meat and touched his balls. "Oh my god, this feels fucking incredible!" he moaned, "What is in these things? Holy fuck!" he said.

The wet, supple feeling of the throat-like insides was feeling magical on Damian's cock. Jake had programmed this fleshlight that it would generate some extra moisture so that Damian could enjoy a nice sloppy blowjob.

On Cody and Valentine's side, Brandon had entered the second box and was being pleasured by the Pink Lady fleshlight. His pleasurable moans filled the room, the soft, supple material felt wonderful after he got his nerve endings stimulated by the last one.

"Oh please guys, don't turn this thing off, keep it going!" Brandon moaned as he tried to fuck the fleshlight that moved up and down his cock.

"Come on buddy, you must help us win this game!" Valentine said, "Fuck that thing as good as you can, we need your semen!". Cody was hanging over the cage, looking at Brandon's strong body twitch and spasm in pleasure, he heard the moans from behind the cow mask. The mere sight made him drool and his own dick becomes ever more impatient.

But just when it started to get really good for the boys, the machine stopped, the fleshlights were being pulled back and the assembly lines activated again. Bringing the jocks to the next box.

"No, nooo! Please don't stop it was so good!" Damian moaned as he was being brought to the next box on the machine. The additional moisture and lube that was used in the deepthroat fleshlight had been dripping all over Damian's body and on his mask. Andy and Jake couldn't help but chuckle at their teammate's desperate reactions. Despite that, they were behind with the score they had to admit that this game was pretty amusing.

"What do you say we make this our team's new discipline tool?" Jake asked as he laid his hands on Andy's broad chest.

Andy smiled, "Oooh, I like it, when the guys don't listen we'll place them in this thing for an hour or two." Andy smirked. Jake smiled and kissed Andy on his lips. "Or better, as a reward if they have given it their all during training." Andy smirked.

Jake gained a wide smile on his face. "Don't let them shower, but just place their heated sweaty bodies inside this thing." he moaned softly before resuming kissing Andy on his lips.

Cody and Valentine crossed their eyes and smirked when Brandon was being brought to the next box. They knew what was next, the anal-shaped fleshlight. "How close are you to cumming?" Cody asked Brandon who was being brought closer and closer to the third box.

"Really close, please guys, don't stop, don't tell me it's over. I want to cum so badly." Brandon moaned desperately.

Cody smirked. "You better shoot your load in the next one, because that one will be amazing," he said as Brandon disappeared into the third box.

When the jocks were being placed in the third box and the assembly line was halted, the fleshlights were sinking down on the erected cocks of the bound jocks.

On Andy and Jake's side, Damian was meeting the PDX elite motorbator. The black cylinder form was being placed just above Damina's cock and the transparent opening was sinking down on Damian's meat. Andy and Valentine watched how the PDX elite motorbator wrapped itself around Damian's cock. Damian moaned loudly as the silicone material was sinking down his cock and milking it with powerful thrusts, Andy had programmed the PDX that it would vibrate and spin at the same time, driving Damian completely crazy.

Cody and Valentine watched through the glass plate how Brandon was being placed under the fleshlight that was slowly sinking down to his dick. However, instead of closing itself around Brandon's cock, the anus-shaped fleshlight just pushed Brandon's dick down as it sunk. The fleshlight rose up and sank down again, but it didn't wrap around Brandon's dick, the tool just moved Brandon's dick slightly.

"Nooo!!" Cody screamed as he slammed his hand on his head. Valentine made a disappointed grunt and looked for a solution, but the machine was couldn't be programmed anymore and the fleshlight not replaced.

"Guys what's happening? I don't feel anything?" Brandon asked surprised, expecting something wonderful to happen.

"You're too big for that thing to fit, you stupid cow!" Cody yelled frustrated and disappointed. Now that Brandon's dick had a rest, his excitement was dropping by the second and it would be very hard to make him cum with just one more box ahead of them.

Damian on the other hand was doing just fine, the PDX motorbator drove him closer and closer to cumming. Damian's aroused moans grew louder and louder with every second that he came closer. Andy and Jake watched through the glass window, waiting impatiently for their teammate to cum.

But after a couple of seconds, the machines stopped again, just before Damian could cum. The assembly line transported the guys to the fourth and last box. "Aaaah! God no! I was so close!" Damian sobbed. Jake and Andy looked at each other a little worried, this was their last chance, if Damian didn't cum right now, they would not get the points and they would be far, far behind on the Red Tigers.

Cody gave Brandon a ferocious gaze. "You're entering the last round, so you better cum, big meat!" he said almost threatening. The toy that Valentine had chosen, the Venus 2000 was last and it seemed promising, if they would still win this round they would be far ahead of the Blue Buffalo's.

Valentine was on his knees next to the assembly line as Brandon was placed under the machine. He tried to get his teammate's excitement up with his voice, which had helped him in the past games. "You better cum in this round Brandon." Valentine whispered, "If you don't we'll not win this game, and I'm seriously thinking about placing you in a machine like this when we get out of here." This seemed to get Brandon both scared and aroused again. He was panting behind his cow mask, the sweat gushed from his body. "Can you imagine it? You being placed in such a thing for hours as punishment? Never get to cum. All the Tigers watching you and laughing at you." Valentine smirked.

The sleeve of the Venus 2000 dropped down and wrapped itself around Brandon's big dick, it was a tight fit, but fortunately, it worked. Cody figured that Damian hadn't cummed either, so if neither guys would cum, they would still be in the lead. Cody hoped so hard that Andy and Jake had chosen some lame-ass toy for last.

Damian laid under the last box and the Tenga Flip Zero Masturbator lowered itself on Damian's meat. Damian's cock entered easily through the flexible opening and lubed up ribbed inside. "Oh my god! Aahhaaaah! This one is amazing!" Damian moaned loudly, almost screaming from pleasure. Jake looked at Andy hopefully, it seemed that he had made a very good choice for a last one. Damian was going crazy with excitement, he pushed his dick in the Tenga as much as his bondage would allow it, his shaft was glistening with lube.

The soft, supple sleeve of the Venus 2000 had surrounded Brandon's meat completely. The machine was programmed so it would make powerful suction motions around Brandon's member. Brandon moaned and gasped heavily, despite that he had some rest, he was driven closer to his orgasm quite quickly. Valentine continued talking dirty to Brandon, hoping to amplify his excitement. "Come on boy, just cum in that thing, it's okay, that's where it's for." he whispered while sitting next to the assembly line. "Just think of it as a giant pleasure robot, and that you will get her pregnant with some sexy, hybrid human robots.

Or just keep the idea in mind that you are a mindless dairy cow that needs to be worked and milked daily." Valentine whispered, not even sure which idea was hotter. Brandon moaned louder and louder as his orgasm was closing in.

Damian felt that he wouldn't last very long either, tension was building up, and the warm, supple, wet pussy was just inexhaustible. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the wonderful nearing of his orgasm.

Brandon was on the edge, he felt like he could explode any second now, Valentine's talking and this thing milking him brought his excitement to a whole new level.

Damian screamed and moaned, his body twitched as he felt his orgasm go through his shaft, ready to burst forward.

Brandon moaned and gasped when the delicious heat filled his entire body, he knew what was coming next.

At that moment the machine stopped and the sex toys went back in their standby stance. slowly sliding off from the jock's their dicks.

"YEEESSSSSS!" Damian screamed as he felt his orgasm shoot out, that last rubbing over his dick had done it. Jake and Andy smiled widely when they saw the cum drool of Damian's cock.