Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOOOOOO!" Brandon screamed and sobbed when the sleeve left his cock undone, he was so close, just one more touch would have been enough.

Jake and Andy high five each other, they had won the round. 100 points had been added to their score, bringing them to a score of '2366'. 40 points ahead of Valentine and Cody.

Cody and Valentine made a disappointed moan, they blew their chance, they didn't receive any points. Still, there was nothing serious going on, but they had to be on their top game again now that Andy and Jake were ahead.

Damian and Brandon were being transported towards the end of the assembly line. On the last 2 meters of the line, there was no more cage, so the jocks could be physical with their teammates.

Jake took off Damian's cow mask and both Andy and Jake started pampering Damian with kisses on his lips and his cheeks. "You've done great man!" Andy said giving Damian a firm pat on his shoulder.

"We're ahead in the score thanks to you!" Jake said. Damian was still panting, but a wry smile appeared on his sweaty face.

Cody walked to Brandon and took off his cow mask. He watched at the sweaty, panting, bound jock. "Cody, I...I'm sorry." Brandon panted.

Cody smirked, he had to admit he couldn't stay mad at this buffed goofball, despite that they lost their lead because of him. Cody rubbed over Brandon his frizzy hair and hushed softly. Valentine closed into Brandon as well and slide his finger over Brandon's throbbing cock.

"I'm impressed, you're the first one who didn't cum at my voice." Valentine said, looking at Brandon's member, leaking precum.

Andy and Jake were watching and laughing through the glass wall in between the room. Cody looked back and gave a small smirk at the broad victory smiles of the Blue Buffalo's, despite that he couldn't hear them, he could guess their excitement. Valentine waved them away, followed by a cocky "Ah, shut up."

The intercom was activated and the distorted voice spoke. "Congratulations to the Blue Buffalo's for winning this round, you guys sure know how to keep this game interesting." the voice said.

"Cody, you guys don't earn any points with it, but if you're slutty hearth desires it, you may still make Brandon cum." The voice said, "Don't you think he earned a break?".

Cody looked at Brandon underneath him on the assembly line. "Yes, yes Cody please man! I'm begging you! Please I want to shoot so badly! I won't let you down again I promise." he pleaded

Cody rubbed his finger over Brandon's cock and said nothing, just thinking. Valentine watched tensely and also Jake and Andy were all eyes.

"It was me who choose the anus fleshlight, true..." he whispered

Cody looked at Brandon, smiled at the hopeful jock, but shook his head.

"But it was you who did not give it your all at the last round, buddy." he smirked

"No please, please Cody!" Brandon sobbed.

"Nah, I think you need to be taught a lesson for not giving it your all when the need of the team was the highest." Cody smirked and released Brandon's dick. "You can let us resume the game!" Cody said as he looked at one of the cameras.

"So be it" said the distorted voice with a hint of disappointment and both doors on the end of this room opened. Allowing the teams to go and free their last teammates. Cody and Valentine were full of energy and fight lust again now that they had some catching up to do. Also Andy and Jake's spirits were high now that they had won this round and were in the lead again.

Both teams entered a new hallway through the doors, leaving an exhausted Damian and a sobbing Brandon behind.