Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, it's a race against the clock, or better said, against the cock." the voice said. "You must try to answer as many questions as possible before your respective teammate cums. When your teammate has blown his load, you are stuck with the current amount of points you earned.

If you look closely, you'll see a glass box-like device around Brad and Marcos' cocks. This is our favorite toy to try out on a bound guy, we call it the RED-M, 'Relentless Edging, and Draining Machine'. Once we start the round, the machines will begin to stimulate their cocks, slowly at first, but growing ever more intense." Brad and Marcos listened to this voice both with fear and excitement. Despite being captured and hanging above the ground, this was not what they had expected.

The right screens in front of Valentine and Andy activated, showing them the trapped dicks of their captured teammates by cameras inside the boxes. They saw the Oval objects in the boxes on the side of their cocks. There was also some kind of transparent half sleeve placed underneath their cocks, it looked like half of a quick-shot fleshlight. Some black bullet-shaped objects were placed at the base of the jocks' cocks. Both Valentine and Andy had to admit that their teammates' dicks looked really inviting and just begging to be sucked. But these thoughts didn't surprise them anymore after being locked up here for so long.

"Are there any questions?" The voice asked.

It remained quiet for a second or two. Eventually, Valentine asked, "If the quiz is over, will Brad and Marcos be brought safely down?"

"Yes, well, that's a no-brainer really," the voice said. "Your teammates need to be down for the physical part."

"Let the quiz begin!" the voice announced. At that moment Valentine and Andy saw on the right screens how the oval objects in the boxes started humming, very slowly. The vibrators were an inch away from the jocks' cocks, but the intense vibrations in the closed box began to stimulate their dicks ever so slightly. A surprised, shaking moan escaped from Brad and Marcos' mouths.

The screens on the left side of Valentine and Cody activated, showing the letters 'A' 'B' 'C', and 'D'. "Right gentlemen, let's begin." The voice said. "The first question is history." Both Valentine and Andy gulped, a subject they both hated with every fiber of their being.

"The question: In 1492, America, or the New World, was discovered by the Spaniards. What was the name of the explorer that sailed to the New World?

A; Napoleaon Bonaparte

B: Christopher Columbus

C: Niccolò Machiavelli

D: Diego the explorer."

"Ah come on! This question is too hard" Andy protested.

"Basic American history, too hard..." The voice said mockingly, not really taking Andy seriously.

The question and the names had appeared on both screens. "You have 30 seconds"

Andy really didn't know the answer. He only knew Diego the explorer from the cartoons when he was a kid, but he was pretty sure he didn't discover America. The first name sounded familiar to him, he remembered something about this small dude on a horse with the silly hat. But he seemed more like a general than an explorer. Andy calmed down a bit, just B and C remained 50% chance.

Valentine had some trouble figuring this out too. He was pretty sure the answer wasn't A and D. But B and C both seemed like they could be the right answer. Then, a memory ignited in Valentine's head. He knew these names, he was half Italian himself, and he remembered his grandmother telling stories about these guys. Yes, Christopher Columbus, that was the one who had these 3 boats and went off to discover India. Now it could also be Machiavelli, but he was more like... a thinker guy or something. Valentine decided that B would be the best option to choose from. He aimed his dick at the hole with the B and shoved it in. He moaned when he felt the supple, wet material of these surprise boxes surrounding his member again.

Andy really didn't know either of these guys, so he guessed. When there were just 5 seconds left on the clock, he shoved his cock in the hole with the C on top and waited. Andy moaned softly from pleasure when he felt the warm and moist walls of the hole around his cock.

The holes closed around Valentine and Andy's cocks, locking them in place and the two jocks waited for the answer. "Right boys, let's see what you've got." the voice said.

"Hey, not bad, you're both in the good direction, the explorer was from Italy." the voice said. Valentine's hopes went up, thank god he remembered grandma's stories. "But the one that discovered the New World was indeed Christopher Columbus. Congratulations Valentine." the voice said.

Valentine moaned with relief, he did it! He smiled happily when he saw the number '100' appear on the left monitor screen. Andy smacked his hands on his head, "No! FUCK!" he yelled, he had zero points. The holes around the boys' dicks opened up, releasing them. "Alright, keep your head together," Andy thought, "There are more questions coming."

At the same moment, the vibrators near Brad and Marcos' cocks started humming a little faster, forcing a surprised and excited moan out of their mouths. The vibrators continued to increase in intensity ever so slowly.

"Next question...I think you will both enjoy this one...female anatomy." the voice said. At that moment, the left screen changed its image to an anatomical drawing of a vagina. Valentine and Andy couldn't help but chuckle boyishly.

"We want you to answer...which part of the female body is called the Labia Minora?" The voice said. Some arrows appeared on the screen, pointing at different locations of the intimate female parts. The letter A appeared on the arrow pointing to the clitoris, B appeared on her urethral opening, C pointed to the Vaginal opening, and D to the lips on the side.

"You've got 30 seconds boys, considering your plentiful experience with women, this should be easy for you, hehehe." The voice said.

Valentine and Andy looked confused at the image. They had never paid much attention during anatomy class, and they had fucked many pussies, but never given them some weird names.

Andy looked at the picture and thought of the things he knew for sure. It wasn't A, that was called the clitoris. And C was the vagina itself, so only B and D remained. He didn't know what B was, he was sure that girls also pee out of their vaginal holes. Surely, if guys cum and pee out of the same hole, then the same has to be for girls...right? He never paid any attention to how a girl looked down there and this picture made him really doubt.

Valentine had also narrowed down his choices. He was sure it wasn't C and it wasn't A either. He never heard any girl refer to her clit as Labia Minora or something. Now only B and D remained, his eyes kept zig-zagging over the two pictures. He was almost sure that it wasn't B, this is where girls pee from. Although, so he thought, it was so rude to ask anyone of them. So only D remained. Valentine decided to go for it and pick that one. He stuck his raging hard cock in the hole with the D above.

Andy was still thinking about what to answer. But when he saw just 5 seconds remained, he wasn't so picky anymore. Andy decided to take a chance, he stuck his dick in the hole with the D above it. The hole closed itself around his dick, as it did with Valentine.

"Time's up and both have answered," The voice said, "Let's see what you have picked." Andy and Valentine felt their breathing shudder as they waited for the answer.

"Good job guys! Both of you answered correctly." The voice said. The boys moaned in relief. On both screens, 100 additional points were given to each, bringing Valentine to 200 and Andy to 100 in total.

Brad and Marcos didn't get any rest either, the vibrators near their cocks increased in speed and intensity even more. The jocks moaned as the strong vibrations in the closed box send an amazing, shuddering feeling across their spines. The transparent sleeve-like objects were moving as well. The machine elevated them until they touched the bottom of the jocks' members. It started slowly moving back and forth, giving the sensation of their cock being teased by a wet, nimble tongue.

"Ahhah fuck, this feels really good!" Marcos moaned from pleasure now that his dick was both vibrated and licked. "Guys seriously, what's happening down there?" he asked.

"You're being pleasured by that thing non-stop, Marcos!" Valentine said, "But whatever happens don't cum! No matter how bad you want to!"

"What? Why not!?" Brad asked on Andy's side, having listened to Valentine. "This feels so fucking great! I wanna..."

"Brad, don't!" Andy shouted. "Our scores are depended on your stamina, so keep it in!"

"Don't worry Valentine, I don't think I will cum yet." Marcos said confident, "I'm not even close, this thing is doing it really slowly."

The boys admired the beauty of this toy for a second or two longer. The ability to reach your orgasm in a slow, teasing, and delicious way was every guy's dream. Their thoughts were interrupted by the distorted voice.

"Ready for the third question guys?" The voice asked. " Topic is foreign cultures."

"What animal does not appear in the Chinese Zodiac?

A: Bear

B: Dog

C: Dragon

D: Rabbit"

The answers appeared on the screen and again 30 seconds were given. Andy looked over the answers and already felt confident that he knew the answer. Everyone knows that dragons don't exist. Without considering the other answers, he stuck his cock in the hole with the C. The hole closed and locked Andy's cock in place

Valentine took his time a bit more. He remembered that he once heard someone refer to their Chinese Zodiac sign as a dragon so that one had to be in it. The other three seemed reasonable too, they had Panda bears in China, so of course that had to be part of their Zodiac. So only B and D remained. The dog seemed the least likely to Valentine, so he stuck his dick in hole B, which closed around him as soon as he had entered.

The intercom started, "Tut, tut, tut guys... this time, neither of you have given the right answer. A bear is an animal that doesn't appear in the Zodiac. So for now, no points are given to anyone." Valentine shouted a silent "Fuck!" and Andy pulled away from the hole, frustrated.

"But don't worry, you're friends are driven closer to their orgasm." The voice said amused, "I'm sure you'll keep both very level headed."

The sleeve device underneath Brad and Marcos' cocks started moving back and forth more furiously, licking and sucking over the length of their cocks and their tops. The trapped jocks made shuddering moans, and the sensations being given to their bodies grew more intense, yet controlled enough not to let them cum too fast. Though they were coming closer, slowly, very slowly.

"Question 4, Math" The voice continued. "What mathematical term is used for the following symbol?" On the screen appeared a 'π' symbol.

"A: similarity

B: lemniscate

C: Pi constant

D: Sigma"

When the 30 seconds appeared, both Valentine and Andy started breathing heavily. This was an absolute nightmare for them. They never even heard of these terms, let alone know their meaning.

"Guys, please! This feels amazing, I don't know how much longer I am able to last!" Brad yelled.

Andy looked at his caged teammate, "Shut the fuck up!, I'm thinking...errr...". The sweat was dripping from Andy's forehead, he had absolutely no idea what answer to give here. He stuck his dick in hole A. Pure guessing.

Valentine had a hard time as well. Having forced Tristan to do his math homework all that time backfired right now, it seemed that this was that nerd's little plan all along. Then suddenly, something came back. He remembered Tristan telling him something about this...Pi Constant, with a symbol that looked similiar to this one. Valentine took his chances, he shoved his raging boner in hole C and waited for the outcome.

"Valentine...impressive, seems that you paid some attention in math after all." The voice said. Valentine moaned relieved and chuckled once another 100 points were added to his score.

Andy was way less happy, he was behind by 200 points, and Brad getting closer and closer wasn't helping either. He looked back at Jake, being bound and gagged in the frame, giving him a pleading 'don't be too impulsive' look.

Brad and Marcos were driven closer to the edge by the RED-M. The silver bullet-shaped objects being placed above their dicks came down and placed themselves on the sides of their dick. Like the sleeve, the bullets moved back and forth, rolling over the jocks' girth, giving the sensation of a skillful handjob. A steady stream of glistening precum dripped out of their slit while the device edged them non-stop.

The jocks looked mesmerized, and also longing, at their teammate's dicks to be pleasured and teased like this. Andy closed his eyes and thought of the moment earlier, when Jake sucked him off, it seemed like an eternity ago. Valentine had a hard time controlling his needs as well, he wanted to cum so bad. He was in the lead, he needed to win!

"Fifth question, with the topic literature." The voice continued. "The Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat are characters in which famous book?

A: Winnie the Pooh

B: Charlotte's Web

C: Charlie and the chocolate factory

D: Alice in Wonderland"

Andy gasped. He knew this. He knew the answer. Alice in wonderland was always his favorite fairytale when he was a kid. And he knew that goofy Mad Hatter and the Cat as no other. He aimed his dick at the hole D and shoved it forward.

Valentine doubted, he knew it wasn't C. But the other 3 options were very possible. At least in A and B appeared lots of animals, and one of the characters was this Cheshire Cat. He remembered once seeing Charlotte's Web, where indeed a cat did appear. He aimed his dick for the hole with the B above it and stuck it in.

The intercom activated and the voice was to be heard again. "Seems that Andy has his literature in order. The answer is indeed Alice in Wonderland!"

Andy sighed relieved. Finally, something he genuinely had knowledge of, besides sport and girls that is. 100 points were added to Andy's score, bringing him to 200 points in total. Valentine grunted disappointed for not receiving any, leaving his score at 300.

The RED-M on the jocks was brought up a notch. The bullets were rolling faster and vibrating softly, the sleeve slobbered over their cocks, and the vibrations of the devices left and right were insanely intense.

It became too much for Brad. The ginger closed his eyes and moaned in rapture as the orgasm scorched through his entire body. "AAHH SHIT, I'm cumming!" Brad screamed as a thick rope of brilliant white cum shot forward and fell onto the bottom of the box, followed by another shot and some thick drops afterward.

"FUCK! No!" Andy screamed disappointed. Now that Brad had cummed he couldn't continue with the quiz, which meant 200 was his score.

"Couldn't you hold it in a little longer, you fucking sissy!" Andy screamed to the moaning and panting Brad. The red-head was in no position to talk, the RED-M kept working his cock, at the same intensity, even after all the cum was forced out of him. Brad screamed and gasped from the post-orgasm torment, begging it to stop. "You go ahead and suffer for making us loose," Andy thought with a smirk on his face.

Marcos was driven close as well, but he hadn't cummed yet. Which meant Valentine was still in the game. "Alright Valentine, Andy can not continue the quiz, which just leaves you." The distorted voice said.

"Your question is about physics. What is the speed of sound?

A: 120 km/h

B: 400 km/h

C: 1200 km/h

D: 2000 km/h"

Valentine looked over the answers, luckily for him he had paid some attention during physics class...maybe 6 months ago. He knew for sure that it wasn't A, 120 km/h was just too slow for sound to travel. But the other answers seemed all just as reasonable. He had to guess between B, C, and D. There were just 15 seconds left on the clock, and judging by the sounds Marcos made, he wouldn't even last 15 seconds. Valentine took a breath and chose the middle one. He shoved his cock in hole C, it closed around him.

"Excellent job Valentine, 1200 Km/h is indeed the right answer," The voice said. 100 points were added to Valentine's score, bringing them to 400.

At that moment, the RED-M around Marcos his dick was increasing in intensity, but that was not even necessary anymore. With an explosive moan from pleasure, Marcos cummed. A thick white rope shot forward, onto the transparent glass of the box, sliding down slowly, that cumshot had been damn powerful and Valentine figured it must have felt amazing. Especially by the look on Marcos' sweaty, fluttered face.

"Well, both you're teammates have cummed guys, seems that the quiz is over." the voice said. At that moment both Andy and Valentine's leg frames opened, allowing them to move freely again. Also, Jake and Cody were released from their frames.

The gibbets that held Marcos and Brad captive were slowly towed down by the pulleys, bringing the jocks safely and steadily to the ground.

"So what's happening now?" Jake asked after he had removed the gag ball from his mouth.

"Now comes the physical part." The distorted voice said. "Here, Jake and Cody will need to participate."

When that was said, the fences that blocked the metal stairs opened, revealing a path down. "If Cody and Jake will be so kind as to go down these stairs." the voice said. "Then we can begin our match."

Jake and Cody looked at the stairs that led down. It was a straight way down, no twists or sideways. Brad and Marcos' gibbets had reached the ground by now.

Cody hugged Valentine. "You have done great!" he whispered, "I'm so proud of you," he said while placing a kiss on his cheek. Valentine smiled and kissed Cody back before the blonde jock walked to the stairs, ready for the physical test.

Jake patted Andy on his shoulder, "You tried your best buddy" he said softly, "Don't worry, I'll win us this part" he said confidently before walking to the stairway. Andy patted Jake on his shoulder to wish him good luck as he watched his friend go down.

Jake walked slowly down the stairs, and so did Cody. The doors shut closed behind them. Cody looked through the thick metal bars and fences to where these stairs would lead. It seemed that the ground floor was some kind of open space with a large fence in the middle, a chill went down his spine because it kind of reminded him of a fighting pit.

Jake realized that they were going to the open space where the gibbets of Marcos and Brad stood, the space was divided in two by a large fence in the middle. Did they have to fight their teammates? Was this where this physical part was about?

The guys thought that the stairs would lead them to their respective teammates. But the stairs crossed each other near the end, leading Cody to where Brad was being held and Jake to where Marcos was captured.

Both Jocks stood on the ground floor, the only thing separating them from the open space was a metal door on both sides. Jake and Cody could look at each other through the fence, separating both stairways.

"What's this?" Cody asked, pointing at the door in front of him. There was a white sign attached to it with something written in red letters. "Take someone your own size!" the sentence said. Jake looked at the door in front of him, there was a sign that said exactly the same.

"What does this mean?" Cody asked, seeing how the Math test hinted at Tristan, but he couldn't recall this sentence.

Jake was thinking, this had to do something with him, it had to, but what. Then, he remembered.

"Mike" he whispered.

-

"Ouch! What the hell!" Mike screamed after he was shoved to the ground. His books and papers were scattered across the ground.