Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind him, Jake and Andy were laughing their butts off, "You should watch out where your going nerd!" Andy said.

"That's what you get from being with your nose in those books all day," Jake said cockily as he walked closer to Mike.

"Well, at least I can read," Mike said, crawling up.

"Uhh, at least I can read" Jake repeated him with a nagging tone.

"Seriously, don't act so childish!" Mike said.

"Uh, don't act so childish!" Jake repeated again, with Andy laughing in the background.

"Trata de repetir esto, estúpido idiota" Mike said smirking.

"Trata de...rep...tra..." Jake stuttered confused, then, he got mad and shoved Mike to the ground again. Mike fell to the ground again, Jake came forward and spit in Mike's face.

"You've gotta learn to respect your superiors, faggot!" he hissed.

Mike wiped the spit from his face, "Oh real tough, beating up a little slim guy." he said, "Why don't you take on someone your own size!? If you think you so 'superior' Jake" Mike said.

Jake just smirked, "Don't need to, already beaten them." he said as he left with Andy, laughing out loud, leaving Mike on the ground.

-

"Mike?" Cody asked.

"Mike Becker," Jake said, a top-notch chemistry student at our school. He won various awards for formula's to increase physical energy.

Cody was thinking, now it added up, this might explain the aphrodisiac drugs they had been fed, along with all the other jocks.

At that moment, Cody and Jake felt a liquid fall on their naked, muscled body. It came from a sprinkler installation above them. They were frightened at first but relaxed as soon as they realized it felt and smelled like massage oil, a whole lot of massage oil.

When the jocks were shiny and greasy, the doors opened. Allowing both Cody and Jake to walk into the open space. The doors closed behind them.

The open space was around 10 by 8 meters in size and separated by a large metal fence in the middle. Creating a separate space for Cody and a separate one for Jake. They stood across the gibbets of the jocks, they were still closed but the guys figured them to open soon. Jake stood across Marcos and Cody was facing Brad.

Behind each of the gibbets stood 2 more cages of 2 meters in height and 1 in width. The floor of the open space wasn't made of stone but of some soft, cushion-like material, used in bouncy castles, only a bit less bouncy. There was a white line drawn near the doors where Cody and Jake had entered, it ran from one side of the room to the other.

"Now for the physical part." the voice said. At that moment the gibbets opened and Marcos and Brad were freed. They sighed with relief when they were allowed to move again. The two jocks rolled their arms and their necks to relieve some stress and the discomfort the metal cages had given them.

"This task will be rather straightforward...you'll have to battle the man in front of you." Jake and Cody looked frightened at the huge muscle heads in front of them. Sure they were able to take on their opponent's strongest players with the whole team, but they never faced them man to man. Brad and Marcos also seemed shocked, not expecting this to happen.

The gibbets were being towed up by the pulleys, revealing the two cages behind Marcos and Brad. They were both opened. "You can earn 250 bonus points this round." the distorted voice spoke, "The only thing you have to do...is getting your opponent in the cage behind them."

Now Jake understood where this 'take someone your own size' sign was about. This was pure payback for his bullying.

At that moment Marcos and Brad gasped. They felt that some liquid was being sprayed on them. There were sprinkler installations on Brad and Marcos' left and right, covering them in the same shiny, greasy substance that Jake and Cody were covered in.

"Brad and Marcos have a possibility to win too"The voice continued, "if they manage to push their opponent over the white line, they will be granted their freedom."

"Now let the match begin." the voice spoke before the intercom was shut off.

You didn't need to tell Marcos this a second time, getting out of this place sounded really appealing. He charged forward, his large muscled arms aimed at Jake. The smaller jock was frozen with this beast coming towards him. Now he had to prove it, and now he had to show he could take someone larger and way stronger.

Jake came out of his trance and braced for the charging Marcos. The Latino grabbed Jake by his waist and used his body to push him back to the white line. Jake gnarled his teeth, flexed his muscles, and resisted with all his might. However, Marcos' physical strength was considerably larger and them both being greased up didn't make it any easier.

Cody evaded Brad's initial charge by ducking to the side. Brad stumbled a bit forward but managed to stay on his feet. He tried to grab Cody again, but Cody was quicker and evaded Brad's arms. Cody tried using his speed and agility to his advantage, trying to outsmart Brad, but he was afraid that it wouldn't help him much now. This was a battle of pure, physical strength.

Cody evaded Brad again until he stood with his back aimed at the open cage. He hoped that he could lure Brad near the cage and push him in. But his hopes were shattered when his greased foot slipped over the cushioned floor. He fell down on his back. Brad smiled and took his change right away, he grabbed Cody's leg and tried to drag him to the white line, with surprising success.

After a while, Jake managed to get a grip on Marcos. He braced his legs, grabbed Marcos' waist, and tried to push him back. It helped that the Latino was slippery as well and his feet slid over the soft floor. Slowly, Marcos was being pushed in the direction of the cage.

"I'm not going back in another cage!" Marcos grunted.

"Well, too bad, because I'm going to win this one." Jake said, giving it his absolute all.

However, Marcos saw an opening in Jake's defense. he grabbed his waist with both hands, lifted him up and threw him on the floor.

"Come on Marcos! Show that Buffalo who's boss!" Valentine yelled, seeing the whole fight between the two jocks from above.

Jake lay on the ground and was not able to stand up in time. Marcos placed his full, muscled naked body on his own and pinned him down. Despite that Jake was not in a very favorable right now, he had to admit that having this greased muscle god on top of him was arousing, to say the least.

Cody had managed to get free from Brad's grip. He slid his greased foot out of his hands. When he was free he crawled to the back of the room as quick as he could, he had to get away from the white line.

Brad didn't seem bothered by this though, he ran after Cody as quick as his greased feet allowed him to. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!" he said teasingly. He eventually got up to Cody and grabbed his leg again, pulling the smaller jock towards him.

Cody landed on his back and Brad placed himself on top of him, pinning Cody's waist down with his massive thighs. Cody tried to break free by pushing Brad off, but the red-head was way too strong. Brad grabbed Cody by his waist again, lifted him up like he was nothing, and tossed him on the ground again, like a rag-doll.

Cody landed on his stomach, and before he could stand up, Brad was already on top of him again. Brad really seemed to enjoy this little cat and mouse game. He knew he was much larger and stronger than Cody, he took his time and played with his opponent for a while.

Cody had to admit he liked it very much too. he never realized how hot and intense oil wrestling like this could be. The sensation of having such a large, beefy, greased guy on top of him was amazing. The room temperature and the oil made Brad his body very hot, the strong flesh scorched against Cody his own.

Brad had Cody turned around again and laid on top of him. Cody wrapped his legs around Brad's waist and ground his hips into him, he was so aroused this whole time, that he needed some relief. Brad was surprised by Cody's reaction but resumed the match just as fast.

Jake and Marcos were romping and rolling over the ground as well, entangled in each other, trying to overpower one another. Marcos tossed Jake back, and Jake caught his balance just in time and managed to brace against Marcos charging him.

Marcos and Jake had each other by the waist again and tried to push each other away. Jake saw an opportunity however, it was right underneath his hands. Marcos was still aroused as hell, despite that he had the orgasm of his life earlier, the drugs kept him hard.

Jake wrapped one greased hand over Marcos' erect cock and jerked it slowly. "Wow! What are you doing!" Marcos yelled.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't like this." Jake hissed, "I bet you love this match as much as I do." he said.

Marcos stuttered, he didn't know what to say, but Jake was right, he indeed liked this whole thing. But it was cut short however, Marcos was distracted long enough by Jake touching his member. Jake seized the change, he grabbed Marcos his waist, and with all his strength pushed him to the cage.

Marcos was taken completely by surprise. He tried to resist but it was no use. Jake managed to push him all the way back until the Latino stood in the cage. Jake jumped back and before Marcos could react, the cage door was shut, locking him inside.

Jake yelled a loud victory cry, he did it! Andy applauded and yelled too, seeing his buddy win from the other side of the higher floor. Marcos, despite being disappointed didn't seem to frighten as he was before, maybe because he was on the ground and the cage was bigger. 250 points were added to the 200 points of Andy and Jake's score. Bringing their total to '2816' points.

Brad and Cody were still fighting, and things didn't look good for Cody. No matter what he tried, he just couldn't get the better of Brad. The red-haired jock had the time of his life, he shoved and pushed Cody around while laughing and giggling loudly.

Cody got shoved, tossed, and pushed closer and closer to the white line. Cody braced against Brad's charge, but Brad loved it when his little toy resisted he slammed his body forward and grabbed Cody's waist with his greased arms. Cody struggled against the huge strong arms that held him in place and squashed him against the large body.

Brad made 2 more steps with Cody in between his arms. Cody seemed to be struggling between wanting to leave Brad's grip and on the other hand willing to stay captured by him. But it didn't really matter anymore, Brad had stepped over the white line, and Cody had lost the physical round. They still had the 400 points that Valentine earned, bringing their total score to '2726'.

Brad pushed Cody against the metal fence, closed in on him, and kissed him on his lips. Cody, accepting his defeat, wrapped his arms around Brad and kissed him back, enjoying this little moment of satisfaction.

"Good to know that my opponent's teammate is such a little plaything for me," Brad growled in Cody's ear.

Cody smirked, looking at Brad. "Too bad, I'm already Valentine's plaything," he said. Brad released Cody from his grip. Cody laid his hand on Brad's chest. "But maybe he likes to share his toy every now and then." he teased.

The doors of the room opened again, and Cody and Jake walked out. Brad wanted to walk out of this giant caged arena as well, but before he could do so, the door shut.

"Hey, what the hell!?" he screamed, "I would be granted my freedom!"

The intercom started, "You will all be given your freedom Brad, in time." The distorted voice spoke. "But first your teammates need to finish this game."

"Don't worry, we'll get you out of here," Jake said through the fence on the other side to Brad before going up the stairway. Leaving the caged Marcos and frustrated Brad behind.

When Cody and Jake came up to the upper level of this room again they were greeted by their teammates. Andy hugged Jake tightly and kissed him on his mouth. "I'm so proud of you!" he chuckled, "We have a strong lead now."

Valentine gave Cody a comforting hug, "You gave it your best." he said, "And besides, I loved seeing you get tossed around by Brad" he chuckled.

Cody smirked, "I had to admit I loved it," he said, "But I'm looking forward to being tossed around by you." he teased.

On the other end of the hallway, the doors opened, allowing the jocks to continue. Jake wanted to tell Andy about the clue he found about Mike. But he figured it would be better to tell him when Valentine and Cody were with them as well. Perhaps now that they had the clues about their captors they could figure a way out of this escape room.

-

Finally, I had some time to write again. This was a rather long chapter I know, I tried to write it in different settings, but this one seemed like the right one.

I want to thank everyone for sticking with the story for so long! I appreciate the kind comments and useful feedback everyone has given me.

Stay tuned for more ;)