Escaping Monogamy

Story Info
Watching my wife with another man.
7.1k words
3.05
24.3k
31
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
571 Followers

I know my wife Valerie's heart belongs to me, but her pussy prefers to shop around as if she were still single. Some nights when her inner slut takes over, she needs a man-whore not a husband to fill those special sexual needs and desires. An unknown partner in crime to help her explore those erotic whims and sexual perversions that a good wife can never talk about in a judgmental and condescending world.

Those nights when she can conceal her identity and become a self-indulged whore. To engage in a sexual tryst that will release her inner demons to play and stoke the flames of passion that she fears might have been lost with a fading youth or the complacency of everyday married life.

Familiarity breeds contempt or at least it almost always leaves me out of the running on those special nights. She barricades herself into a strict mindset not letting me take her to those new and different sexual places afraid of losing what she already has with a man that worships her or at least tolerates her many quirks.

That's alright she has set aside plenty of time and sexual needs for me to service after the fact. All the visual images of her indiscretions both real and imagined fuel my demons and primal instincts. When it is my turn to treat her like a filthy whore, I have enough pent-up resentment to make her appreciate me, her everyday man, and to take back my manhood that she temporarily discarded just for the fun of it.

My wife needs a man to be in control so that she can be totally out of control. A husband, a pimp, a male-dominant, a daddy figure, a rapist, a priest someone she can both love and despise and not feel guilty about it. No one man could ever be all those things. One man can never understand what she needs much less how to give her what she hungers for. An inflictor of both pleasure and pain knowing all her untold secrets some of which are still unknown even to her. That's why she cheats, why she explores outside our married life to find other men to fill in those missing pieces of who she is or who she could ascend to.

When her designated night of recreational whoring finally arrived. I both love and loathe it. I wish I could make her feel my emotions so she can enjoy her power as a sex-driven woman and understand how it can affect me. I want her to know and enjoy the effect her actions have on the man she left at home just as much as the man she goes off to explore sex with.

Valerie called a former lover she has been with in the past. She was too horny and didn't have the time or the patience to troll the bars and vet a new lover just for the evening. She met Jack online, he is about the same age as us, a bit of a narcissist but well-mannered. He usually wears a nice business suit claims to be divorced, likes a little seduction and foreplay, and is not afraid to try new stuff he also has a nice ass according to my wife.

The first two times Val met him was at a motel and the last time was here in our home about eight months ago. She nicknamed him "Jack the hammer" because of the enthusiasm he put into pounding her pussy the first two times. The last time at our house he was a little more subdued and intimated by the surroundings and the fact I was in the living room.

She liked the fact that he fucked her hard and held nothing back which was no doubt why he was her first choice for this evening. She needed it rough tonight to be put into a sexual comma that would make her forget herself and her problems for a few hours.

She needed to lose herself in the murky depths of another reality. To relinquish control and responsibility for her actions to escape from her self-doubts and insecurities, to be consumed by the thrill of being bad and being naughty.

Tonight, she needed an extreme mind fuck as much as a good pussy fucking. She said I am too much of a wife pleaser to awaken and service those sensual dreams and desires. She said I was too much like a TV rerun she had seen one too many times. She needed someone new and different who could bring lots of new kinky thoughts, ideas, and experiences to the party. Someone who could tempt her into being bad and doing shameful things that she might regret immediately afterward but would always look back on them and smile knowing she was a slut and she liked doing it.

We have the kind of marriage that needs to be shaken not stirred. One of the main reasons I love this lifestyle is the constant vicarious thrills I get from my wife's sex life with other men. I know I am married to the most incredibly beautiful, erotic, and desirable woman on the face of the planet, and I want other men to know it too, and most importantly for her to know it.

I love watching my wife with other men. I enjoy having a woman that other men want. When we were first married, I was very insecure and jealous and got bent out of shape if my wife even talked to another man. Gradually over the years I mellowed out and began fantasizing about watching her have sex with another man.

The idea of being there to witness the reality of the moment to experience the erotic torture of being just a few feet from my wife as she crosses the line with a lover other than me. Wanting to make my emotional investment into her adulteress' acts, to absorb all the pain and pleasure our lifestyle can offer and bestow upon a poor corrupted soul like me.

Sometimes I get so totally obsessed with the whole idea of their illicit acts, the sexy touching, the slow passionate kisses, his cock in her mouth, seeing her open her legs to receive him, taking his manhood into her body, screwing him losing herself in the most intense climax imaginable.

Visualizing her then turning her head and making direct eye contact with me as he shoots his cum inside her with an impish smile that makes me want to shoot my wad. Mental images can drive a man crazy and control him like an addictive narcotic making him obsessed with getting his next fix and always wanting more.

When Valerie called Jack, he was still at work and seemed glad for the interruption and said that he would love the chance to see her again. They caught up briefly with some mild flirting and sexual innuendos then he said he would be here in an hour after he went home and showered. She offered him the chance to stay the night if he wanted, he was non-committal at this point and said they would play it by ear.

After filling the bathtub with warm water and some scented bath salts and securing a glass of white wine Valerie lowered herself into the tub and we both began the ritual of preparing her for sex with another man. She had already shaved her legs and her pussy this morning almost like a self-fulfilling prophecy knowing she was going to be entertaining an extramarital lover tonight.

I positioned myself on a padded stool next to the tub and began washing her with a washcloth taking extra time rubbing her breasts before moving down to her thighs making sure I dwelled at her pussy for a long while all the time enjoying the sight of her naked body and her facial expressions when I rubbed all the right spots. A woman's body has so much to offer with the visual images and the physical touching it can feed all your senses and get your juices flowing.

I asked if she wanted me there or out of the house tonight being less than subtle about my preferences. She smiled and indicated she would most definitely be open to a threesome if he was. Maybe some mixed drinks and some pot to lower everyone's inhibitions she suggested. I was just fine with watching and observing the festivities I confessed.

"Wanting to get your voyeur kink on?" she asked. "No problem just as long as you don't kill the mood. I will offer to make it worth his while if he goes along with it. Who knows maybe he likes having an audience especially if you tape it for him to watch later."

As Valerie continued to soak and drink away the time, we began exploring the different potential scenarios for the evening talking about her rape fantasy and how dominant Jack could be with the right encouragement.

She doesn't want or need another husband tonight; she already has one of those. What she needs is a man that will use her up sexually like something about to go bad and expire. A brute that will hurt her just enough to make her feel alive. A bad boy who will walk out the door and leave her used up but not wanting. A phantom lover that will disappear with the dawn but keep living on in her dreams and fantasies for many nights to come.

Sitting and talking with my wife about the man she is giving herself to tonight, realizing, accepting my role surrendering my wife to another man to fuck and make love to her is something I can't put my emotions into words. I know I am a sick puppy but God, I do love it. I do cherish the insight into her thoughts and sexual fantasies that she would never share with me in a traditional marriage.

Sometimes I like to think that the only reason Mona Lisa is smiling in that famous painting is that she just returned from a gang bang and is keeping that secret from her husband about how many men used her. At that moment I can see my wife in that painting with that same smile.

I continued lovingly bathing my beautiful wife for another ten minutes when we noticed the time. Valerie stepped out of the tub. I dried her off with a large soft heated velvet towel and led her into the bedroom. I was doing everything possible to pamper my goddess and to feed her anticipation of what the evening might bring.

Valerie proceeded over to her mahogany antique dressing table like a queen going to her throne and began applying her makeup. She began lightly powdering her face, applying her eye shadow, and puckering her lips for the red lipstick that she saves for special occasions like wrapping those luscious lips around another man's cock. She had the air of a famous actress preparing to go on stage and give a command performance that would leave the audience spellbound wanting more.

When she was satisfied with her reflection in the triple mirror, Valerie stood up to begin putting on her carefully selected clothes for the evening asking me to assist her as she dressed.

First Valerie put on her new black satin lace garter belt with red trim. When a married woman of questionable morals entertains a special man in her bed it requires new and very sexy lingerie not some leftovers from a previous sexual encounter with her husband. Tonight, needed to be a memorable occasion for her sake as well as his.

After stepping into the lace circle of the belt she pulled it up rotating it around her waist until it rested on her hips at the ideal location framing her butt and her pussy perfectly to draw a man's eyes and his attention to where he needed to spend some quality time.

Val then sat on the edge of the bed so that she could roll her stockings up those beautiful legs. As she finished each leg, she enjoyed stroking them savoring the look and feel of the sheer nylons on her long legs. When she was done, she stood up and I knelt beside her so that I could fasten the clasps of the garter to her stockings.

As I fastened the clasps I looked up at my wife's very sexy body. Her large round breasts were on full display swaying slightly above me drawing my concentration back and forth between the two body parts competing for my attention.

I inspected my dutiful handy work. The garter belt framed her legs and pussy like artwork hanging in a museum. When the last clasp was fastened, I leaned forward and gave each of her ass cheeks a light kiss.

Valerie looked down at me with a wicked smile as she pointed to her pussy indicating it too need my attention. I gave her clit several light kisses and then ran my tongue up and down the full length of her slit. Valerie gasped with pleasure then grabbed me by the hair before spreading her legs slightly wider and forcing my face deeper into her love crevice instructing me to continue with my tongue and to show a little more enthusiasm.

I looked up, her eyes were momentarily closed as I attempted to comply

with her commands alternating between flicking my tongue across her clit and plunging it deep into her pussy. Her soft moans and the pressing of her cunt into my face signaled her approval and appreciation of my efforts.

She suddenly realized her other man was on the way, and she needed to finish getting ready for him and then pushed me away. "You can finish this up when he is done with me," she said.

Next, I handed her the black sheer almost transparent new pair of panties. She slid them on over top of her garter and stockings explaining so she or her lover could easily take them off later in the evening.

I offered her the matching half-cup push-up bra we both decided showed off her tits the best. Valerie slid her arms through the straps, and I lovingly placed the cups over her nipples and fastened the clasp behind her back. Her ample breasts poured over the edges of the bra. This was a bra designed for the sole purpose of creating cleavage and it was very successful for a woman with large perfectly shaped breasts, to begin with.

She turned to the mirror. She couldn't help but smile. "God damn my tits do look good, I really should be doing porn and showing them off."

The final piece of her ensemble was a pair of 5-inch black satin stiletto high heels with red soles on the bottom designed to make his cock grow, throb, and do anything she wanted.

She looked at herself in the tall, full-length mirror again and smoothed her hands along her nicely tanned stomach as she turned from side to side, reviewing herself in the new outfit. She looked like a hooker or a porn star the kind of hot sexy woman every man fantasizes about. Just to be in her presence at that moment was an incredible turn-on I could hardly wait for the action to begin.

Valerie then turned and began moving towards me like a dangerous animal stalking her prey. She deliberately forced me to make eye contact with her as she proceeded to move in my direction making very slow deliberate steps, working those stiletto heels placing one foot before the other with a slight dramatic pause of each step before continuing with the next. Her hip movement combined with the sight of those nylon-clad legs was making me crazy and causing a stirring in my lower extremities.

She suddenly halted her approach just slightly out of my reach, then stepped out to one side with her legs spread apart like a poster of a Fem-Fatale from a spy movie she lifted her breast in each hand and interrogated me in a stern and demanding voice "What do you think, will this outfit get another man's dick hard or not?".

I was suddenly a helpless mute; all I could do was nod and make a high-pitched sound to show my approval. Satisfied she had achieved the desired effect she turned and walked away no longer acknowledging my presence in her world.

Valerie then slipped on a very short black satin robe with red and gold oriental designs and tied it with a sash around the waist. She wanted to hide her well-crafted outfit until the proper moment of unveiling creating the desired sexual shock and awe effect.

She planned to use the robe to do a little flashing and teasing to build up a modest amount of sexual tension and make Jack appreciate what he is about to receive. Using the robe like a matador uses a red cape to antagonize a bull and make it charge and chase them around the ring.

The headlights of Jack's car pulling into the driveway signaled his arrival like the opening curtain of a live performance at an old-time opera house. We had already decided I should let him in and offer him a drink in the living room before Valerie made her grand entrance like the incredible drama queen that she truly is.

Jack was a little surprised when I opened the door, but I greeted him like an old drinking buddy and that seemed to put him at ease. He appeared to be decidedly more relaxed with me this time I could tell he had already had a couple of drinks. I offered up another round of liquid courage for both of us then we sat down and made some small talk about the traffic on the way over.

Since Valerie must always be the center of attention, it wasn't long before she made her grand entrance. Walking down a dimly lit hallway like a deva in the movies gliding down a staircase with all eyes watching her Valerie immediately took command of the room.

Jack stood up and gave her a light kiss. "It's good to see you again," he said. "How have you been?" he asked. "You look really good. I have been thinking about you a lot and looking forward to getting together again."

Valerie smiled with an impish grin, "That's good because I am looking forward to testing just how much you missed me." She said as she pushed her body tight up against his and she slowly ground up against his crotch. " I may need to give you a little quiz on the subject and measure the results." There was a momentary silence with some eye contact and facial expressions hinting at the explosive sexual hunger that was building up between them.

I do like to watch Valerie get into another man's head. My wife is so incredibly sexy when she is in control. To watch her turn his raging lust up and down like the heat on a stove, keeping that pot boiling but never letting it overflow.

I excused myself and retreated to the dimly lit family room to give them more privacy but could still enjoy her performance without making them self-conscious with my presence.

Valerie then stepped back and untied the sash on her robe and held it open to give him a good look at her outfit letting it hang open by itself giving his eyes and hands full access to her sexy body underneath. "Worth coming over for?" She asked.

He smiled slipping his hands under her robe and gently sliding it off her shoulder allowing it to slide down her body before slowly floating down to the floor.

Jack enjoyed the view for a few seconds before moving up against her body placing one hand on the back of her neck and pulling her in for a long passionate kiss. He ran his hands over her body, touching and caressing her gently. Val lifted her face, in turn, to kiss and be kissed.

They became more intimate, him touching her breasts and her pussy mound still hidden inside her sheer panties. Jack stroked her body around and around, kissing and nibbling on her making her purr and crave his every touch.

Valerie then reached her right hand up caressing his face while reaching down with her other hand claiming ownership of his bulging groin and then slowly pulling his zipper down slipping her hand into his pants. She watched his reaction as she playfully squeezed his manhood. "Do have something in there for me?" she asked.

"Let me see. Oh Yes, nasty boy, I know what you want." She smirked. "Yes, you're growing a boner in those pants just for me, aren't you?"

"Goodness, it's nice and hard too. I think you are almost ready to give me a good fucking with that big thing. I hope you brought along lots of good quality sauce to go along with that big hot dog."

"Oh, yes I have something in there for you" He smiled.

Jack started to unbutton the top buttons of his shirt when Valerie seized his wrist. She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "Don't spoil my fun. I like undressing my man and then letting him undress me." She smiled.

"When I am done with you, then you will get your turn. If you do it wrong, I will punish you. If you do it right, I will punish even better." She grinned.

"I like a man taking my clothes off very slowly, deliberately removing each piece and savoring it until I tell him to rip it off and devour me like an animal in the jungle." She explained. "But before I let you do that; I need to have my fun unwrapping your body to see if your cock is still as big as I remember it."

Valerie then began slowly very methodically uncoupling each button on his shirt working her way down to the last bottom button which was still tucked into his pants.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
571 Followers
12