Escaping Monogamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled open his shirt wide exposing its' contents like the opening of the doors of a kitchen pantry where all the goodies and snack foods are hidden. She ran her fingers across his chest rubbing his pecks and lightly teasing his nipples. She then slipped his shirt over his shoulders pulled it off and tossed it onto a nearby chair.

His shirtless physique made her smile, and she gave him a quick teasing kiss before unbuckling his pants and then releasing the master snap holding his pants up. She grabbed each side of his pants while dropping to her knees bringing his pants down to the floor with her.

With his pants now down around his ankles Jack then slipped off his sandals and then his pants. Jack was now clad in only a pair of light blue silk boxer shorts which shined and reflected the light of the nearby table lamp.

Valerie was on her knees gazing straight at his crotch and began rubbing and kissing his love stick through the silk material like the big bad wolf knocking at the door wanting to get in. She tolerated the mystery of not seeing his penis for only a few short seconds before she pulled down his shorts and tossed them to the side and introduced herself to his raging manhood.

It was a nice cock, just as she remembered it, nice and big and just a little bit intimidating. Valerie was kneeling at his side with one hand on his ass cheek and the other holding his cock proudly displaying it with her other hand completely memorized and lost in the sight of it.

Strange cocks are always a thing of wonder to Valerie, she enjoyed exploring the size and shape of it, observing it from the side at first touching the circumcised tip with her finger not thinking about what it was attached to.

She moaned with a sigh of approval before turning in my direction still observing from the shadows then wickedly smiling at me and showing me what my competition was for the evening. Taunting me and having another man's cock at her beck and call was a perfect world in her mind.

Valerie stood up and grabbed Jack's hard man pole like the handlebars of a Harley Davidson motorcycle that she had just mounted and was getting ready to ride. She then led him down the darkened hallway to our master bedroom still holding on to his penis like the steering rudder of a sailboat that she was guiding into its berth.

She pulled Jack into the bedroom filled with our wedding pictures and various reminders of our normally vanilla married life purposely leaving the door open nice and wide. I followed quietly behind a few moments later leaning up against the opposite wall of the hallway just outside the door partially concealed in the shadows.

The seduction and erotic foreplay were already in full swing by the time I arrived. This was going to be a live sex show taking place right in my marital bed chambers. There was something incredibly voyeuristic about it and I love it.

I was getting pretty turned on watching and waiting to see my wife as the center of another man's porn fantasy unfolding before my eyes. Since Jack was a repeat offender in our marital bed, he seemed quite content playing his part with his full and undivided attention focused on Val and not at all timid about his situation.

"Are you ready to give this bad girl what she needs?" Valerie inquired.

Jack just smiled and nodded his concurrence.

"Good then let the fun begin," Valerie declared.

Suddenly Val began teasing and tormenting Jack mercilessly, spreading her legs, and then her pussy lips with her fingers and showing him how wet she was. At the same time, she began verbally taunting him questioning his manhood and threatening to bring in another lover to finish the job because he wasn't big enough.

Valerie suddenly dropped to her knees and plunged his cock deep in her mouth almost gaging on the size. Then, with a crafty grin, she took his balls deep down her throat, she made it her purpose to make sure his cock was as large and hard as possible so he could fuck her pussy the way she required.

As soon as Jack's penis became perfectly enlarged, Valerie stood up and turned around, pushing him backward not letting go of that well-earned erection she had created. They were both now facing the full-length mirror.

He reached around and grabbed her tits roughly and started kissing her neck as he moved his right hand to her pussy and made sure to rub her clit hard while whispering strange sounds into her ear. The uncontrolled smile on her face left no doubt she enjoyed what she was hearing.

Val slithered her sheer panties down her legs and tossed them onto the nearby dressing table. Jack took the hint and began kissing down towards her muff garden impatiently awaiting his arrival.

Valerie brought her hand down between her legs and began to rub her clitoris as he tongued her slit. She then gradually opened her cunt with her wedding ring finger using the ring like a stage prop magnifying just how dirty and forbidden their adulterous act was.

She was gasping for breath as her fingers and his tongue began sending her on her way to a higher level of excitement. His tongue was now jamming into her gash as far as it would go.

"Oh...shit you fucker" she sighed, with her pussy on fire. He licked up and down her pussy, running his tongue around the entrance to her cunt. Her entire body was pulsating wracked with an electric sensation. Jack then stepped back.

As she recovered, gasping for breath Val cursed him under her breath for leaving her hanging like that. He stood up in front of her, his cock now harder than ever. He ran the tip of his cock down her opening, Valerie stood in front of him, heart pounding, her pussy quivering.

Jack stood there laughing like an African Hyena. "Screw you bitch. I will fuck you when I am damn good and ready and not before."

That was all it took to push a control freak like my wife over the edge. Valerie lunged at him, and they collapsed onto the bed, kissing, grabbing, groping, pinching, and becoming a tangled mass of naked flesh.

Her inflamed rage slowly, diminished as Jack proceeded to tease and torment her body with kisses up and down the various parts of her frame. Jack pinned her to the mattress his mouth and hands wandering over her outstretched physique with an occasional love slap on her tits.

Watching my lovely wife willing to be used as the property of another man. The image of her stocking-clad legs spread widely inviting him in, lying on her back and preparing herself for his penetration. Seeing her arousal, eagerly prepared to surrender her body to her violator without any hesitation. I could barely contain myself. It was pure torture for me to stand in the shadows watching their unbridled lust.

Valerie spun around and sat up on the edge of the bed, spreading her sexy legs wide for him, the lips of her pussy were quivering in anticipation, she leaned back on her hands with that look of sexual hunger in her eyes that no man could resist.

Valerie watched him stand up before her, his cock offered up ready for action. She grabbed his dick in one hand and placed it at the entrance to her pleasure doorway.

Val then began sliding his cock head up and down her pussy and clit and then pressed the tip of his cock inside of her.

She scooted her body a little closer and slowly steered his cock deeper into her opening. She began to pump back and forth, causing his man tool to go deeper with each oscillating movement of her body moving forward and back pushing him further into the depths of her womb with each stroke.

Valerie instructed in a low sultry voice. "Don't cum inside, not yet. I want that sperm but not until you service my pussy. I plan to make you work for it. Then you can plant it deep."

Jack was moaning wildly in response to her demands looking both eager and frustrated. Valerie pumped back and forth for the next five minutes. Soon after that, his cock was on fire, and his balls swirling in expectation of being given a release. Jack was panting like an overheated dog as her pussy kept working its erotic magic on both his penis and his brain.

Being a silent observer at that moment was incredibly hot. The heightened emotions watching another man's cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. Hearing her cries of pleasure, urging him to fuck her harder.

You notice all the little things (expressions, motions, etc.) things that you can't see when you're the one fucking her. When you don't have to worry about your performance you can enjoy watching hers.

Positioning himself up on the bed between her legs Jack pulled at Valerie's calves wrapping her legs around his waist and ramming into her hard, the warmth of her vagina immediately engulfing his entire organ.

Val was shaking and thrusting her hips against him trying to urge him to go deeper inside her, he kissed her, and Valerie moaned. "Please."

"Please what?" he demanded. "Tell me what you want."

Valerie whined and pushed her hips up in the air trying to meld her body into his.

"I want you to fuck me." Her voice was filled with quiet desperation.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" He pushed a couple more inches into her and she practically sobbed as he stretched her.

"I want you to fuck me hard. Make me cum, make me scream. Own me. Own my pussy"

He smiled and curled his fingers around her throat and kissed her hard. "You do fuck good you filthy little bitch. I am going to make you howl and work for your supper."

He kept up this rhythm and Valerie cried out each time he bottomed out inside her.

Slamming his hips forward Jack embedded himself inside her and she yelled out throwing her head back her fingers curling into the sheets beneath her. Val was holding onto those sheets like she was riding a magic carpet up above the clouds and terrified of falling back to earth if she let go.

Witnessing from the shadows I was enthralled seeing my wife impaled on another penis. I recognized exactly what he was feeling at that moment, reliving some of my favorite sexual memories back when our relationship was still new, and we had that same unbridled passion in our sex life.

His huge cock entered and stretched her cunt widely with each determined thrust making her grunt and moan with an occasional stifled sob escaping from her lips.

"I want to hear you scream," Jack demanded.

"Not until fuck me harder." She retorted sarcastically. She smiled knowing exactly what he wanted to hear but she wasn't going to give it to him that easily.

My wife has always been a vocal slut in the sack. I love hearing her "let go" and visualizing what I'm hearing, listening to the headboard of my marital bed banging rhythmically against the wall between muffled kisses, moans, and screams. It is truly a sexual symphony and this time I was there to experience it and drink it all in.

Jack growled as he pounded into her, slamming his hips brutally into her body

feeling the tight walls of her pussy gripping his cock, milking the thick length of his manhood demanding to get every drop of his seed.

A scream exploded from her throat while she was griping his hair and urging him on. "Harder." She begged as he slammed into her rolling and twisting his hips as she scraped her nails across his back leaving deep marks and making him gasp and call her filthy names.

"Faster." She screamed. Val kept coaxing him, "Come on, baby. Fuck me. That's it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard."

His dick was now pushing deep, pounding into her as if he had to cum inside her pussy or die trying. Desperately he kept thrusting, and she would yell and push back slamming her body even harder into him. She screamed and tensed under him as he hammered away into her exposed body her breasts jiggling back and forth like a plate of gelatin shifting from side to side with each determined thrust.

Valerie cried out in high pitch squeals with an occasional grunt as he plunged his tool into her again and again.

"Give it to me..." she ordered in a ragged pleading voice.

His thrusts grew harder, deeper, and more intense. Valerie cried out screaming. "Oh yes, more baby, give it to me."

I could tell Jack was getting ready to cum. He had that look, the tensing of his thighs, his groans, his rapid breathing. All those things that tell when a man is nearly there, just a few more strokes and he would go over the edge and explode like a volcano.

As if on cue, Valerie announced her orgasm and was getting ready to overtake her too.

She cried out loudly consumed by her pending climax now nearly upon her.

"Cum for me, let me feel you inside me, baby." Valerie pleaded.

"You want me to cum in you?"

"Yes..." she hissed like a rattlesnake coiled up and ready to strike. Her body was on the edge, quivering ready to detonate like a ticking bomb she had no control over what was to happen next and no desire to stop it.

Her words forced Jack over the edge. He could hold it off no longer. He closed his eyes and suddenly I saw a burst of orgasmic glory begin to wash over his entire body.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm cumming! I'm cumming hard," He howled.

After one final great thrust, his movements came to an abrupt halt and he was frozen in place, every muscle in his body tensed up and he became a naked statue with his body encased in hers. His heavy breathing slowly transitioned into a light panting and then that look of pain on his face became one of bliss with a smile of utter contentment.

The moment was magical to watch and replay over and over in my head. The thought of his sperm shooting into my wife at that moment was like the music from the final scene of an opera blaring in my brain. The glorious finale and a happy ending with everyone applauding and giving a standing ovation.

Another half minute of intense groaning passed before Valerie realized it was all over. She allowed her body to go limp and began relaxing her grip to more of a light embrace.

Jack collapsed against her breathing heavily before rolling over and staring at the ceiling as they lay there in silence naked and exhausted.

The show was over and strangely enough, I suddenly felt I was intruding and invading their privacy. I felt a little cheap and dirty for spying on them like a pervert but then again, I did enjoy the hell out of watching them.

I was emotionally exhausted, so I discretely slipped away from the scene of the crime. I retired to the living room and poured myself a large glass of cheap whiskey and then plopped down on the couch after clearing away some of his clothes and hers off to the side.

Valerie came out a few moments later picking up her black satin robe from the floor slipping it on then calmly sitting down next to me and softly asking me to pour her a glass of wine.

There was a long silence as we both sipped our drinks. She was physically exhausted, and I was emotionally shell-shocked. No words were said, many words were thought but they were better left unsaid. We both just sat there drinking and staring at a blank TV screen on the other side of the room like we were watching a show.

Jack came out and began retrieving various articles of his clothing scattered around the room. The place looked like a storm scene with debris hanging from the furniture and intimate appeal strewn in all directions.

As Jack was getting dressed and ready to leave, he began telling Valerie how beautiful she was and then blatantly inquiring when she would like to do this again.

Val was very coy and teasing with her response not saying yes and not saying no, leaving him guessing. "I'll text you, OK?"

A slight surge of jealousy took over in my brain at the thought of my wife already considering more adulteress sex with him while his sperm was still oozing from her married pussy and me sitting there in the same room.

That self-righteous indignation faded away almost as quickly as it appeared. It was quickly pushed from my thoughts by the mental images of my wife impaling herself on another man's cock.

Watching her being taken by another man in such an erotic way defies any logical explanation I just know that I did truly enjoy it! Her beauty and her lust for his penis - a stunning scene that subdued the savage beast of jealousy in my subconscious.

After he left, Valerie slowly drank down her glass of wine and then said that she needed to wash up. She wasn't in the shower long then returned and joined me on the couch wearing her everyday bathrobe and a towel around her head.

"Please don't take this wrong babe." she said "But I think I want to see Jack again."

I love Valerie, and I knew she loves me. We had played this game before, like an emotional yo-yo going up and down the rabbit hole of promiscuity.

"Okay," I said, "But you know that it is going to cost you?"

"I know baby" she smirked. When she uses her pussy to pleasure another man, I am required to punish her. It is the dynamic that makes our marriage work.

We finished our drinks, then I turned off the lights and we quietly strolled down the hall to the master bedroom. The smell of sex was still in the air the cum stain sheets evidence of her crimes against her wedding vows and an affront to my manhood. The symbolism of it did not affect her as she pulled the top sheet from the floor back onto the bed.

She got in bed and covered up. I got in bed next to her and pressed myself up against her back. We spooned like that until we fell asleep.

When morning came, I woke up to the feeling of Valerie stroking my dick. She made me hard with very little effort. I rolled over and mounted her and began performing my husbandly duties, pumping away at her pussy.

While I was thrusting deep inside her cunt it excited me to think about the night before. The mental record of every scene of our in-home fuck-fest replaying over and over in my mind. At that moment I was fucking another man's whore, not my wife. He brought out the slut in her and now I was taking my turn using her for sex.

I know Valerie had those same memories locked away in her psyche too.

The look on her face and in her eyes, she was a different person and so was I for those few brief moments.

Later that afternoon she enjoyed boasting about her orgasms with Jack and taunting me with every little detail, exaggerating some oversized details about his manhood compared to mine just to tease my male ego.

I accept that I'll never know every single little detail about what she thought or felt. That suits me fine. That bit of sexual mystery is a great aphrodisiac for both of us.

Today we will rest and recover. Tonight, we will get dressed up like a normal married couple on a date night and go out for a nice dinner. Tomorrow I will reclaim my woman, my wife, and my manhood. Then in a few more days, we'll start talking about doing it all over again reviewing her potential candidates for her next big scandalous adventure.

12