Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first club I stopped at was the Black Tie. I half expected it to be a sort of dive like I'd been used to when I was in my twenties and a bachelor in a college town. However, that was not the case. It was a first-class operation: very large inside, well-appointed and well-decorated with a dark blue theme. Immediately, a beautiful, scantily-clad young lady, acting as the hostess, welcomed me and found me an out-of-the-way table. I noticed the entertainment onstage was an almost-naked pole dancer with a perfect body. I was mesmerized for a moment because I had never seen such a graceful pole dance before. My attention was interrupted by a beautiful young lady in a bikini. She was a waitress and took my drink order. After my drink arrived, I continued to watch the entertainment, which was now another beautiful lady on stage doing an erotic acrobatic dance.

I had almost forgotten why I came to the club when yet another barely-covered lady approached me and asked if I needed anything. My expression must have told her that I didn't have a good idea of what 'anything' meant. I guessed that it meant just about everything except sex. The Black Tie was too elite to offer that base level of service on the premises. She said a lot of men wanted a lap dance and that we could go to a private room. She told me that would cost a hundred dollars for thirty minutes of her time. I asked her name and she told me it was Lea. I told her my name was Russel. Instead of a private dance for a hundred dollars, I said I would pay that amount if she would just sit down and talk to me for a few minutes. Lea motioned the waitress over and whispered in her ear. Then, she turned to me and said the charge would be added to my bill.

"What do you want to talk about, Russel?" she asked.

I told her what I wanted. "I'm looking to hire three men to fuck my wife."

"You don't believe in small talk do you, Russel?" she responded. "Are you some sort of cuckold who likes to watch his wife with other men?"

I assured her that I wasn't. "Actually, it's a little more complicated that", I said. "What I'm looking for is three older, good-looking men to date my wife occasionally and have sex with her. I thought that a good choice for men might be older, perhaps retired, porn stars, and that I might get a lead on finding them in a place like this."

"Why porn stars? If you wife is reasonably attractive you could probably get any red-blooded man off the street to fuck her."

"Well," I said, "I thought of porn stars because they are probably well hung, good-looking and have a lot of experience with women. Further, they have a little bit of acting ability, which will be required."

"How much do you intend to pay them", Lea asked.

"More than they would make in a porn movie for a sex scene," I answered. "And I will have a bonus for them if they do their jobs convincingly."

"Let me think," Lea said. "I believe our assistant manager, Phil McLeary, used to act in porn movies. He's pretty old now, older than fifty, but he's still good-looking and distinguished."

"Where could I find him?" I asked, thinking that this recruiting process might be easier than I had imagined.

"Phil isn't here tonight. He usually works during the days when the club offers noon-time entertainment for businessmen in the area. They often like to bring their clients here for lunch and a show.

"Also," Lea continued, "Dewey, the bartender, might have been in the porn business. He and Phil are close friends. In fact, I think Phil hired Dewey. He's a good-looking guy, too. He dates a lot of the girls that work here and he's pretty popular with the ladies who come in on Wednesdays for lady's day. That's when we have a review of all-male dancers at both noon and in the evening"

I took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote out my name and contact information. I asked Lea to give this to Phil and explain that I would like to talk to him and Dewey next Wednesday afternoon.

As Lea slipped the note into her skimpy outfit, she commented, "You seem like a nice enough guy, Russel. Apparently, you're straight, not bad-looking and out-going. Why in the world would you want to have these guys fuck your wife? Do you still love her?"

"Talk to me in a few months, Lea," was all that I said. "For the time-being, I can't talk about it. As far as loving my wife goes... I used to love her very much."

I took off early for lunch on Wednesday, saying that I'd be out of the office for several hours.

The entertainment was for the ladies, and most of them were at tables near the stage. There were a few men in the place, mostly at the bar, watching the Chippindale-like men do their dancing and stripping. I sat down at the bar. There, I looked around to find who I thought might be Phil standing at the end of the bar. He was an attractive man, perhaps about fifty-five, who dressed well and looked very distinguished with his white hair and white, pencil-thin mustache. I recognized Dewey behind the bar making drinks to be served by scantily-clad men to the ladies in the audience. He was also very handsome for someone also in their early to mid-fifties. His form-fitting vest showed him to have a good physique.

I ordered a drink and when it came, I left my stool to walk down to the end of the bar. I introduced myself to Phil and he said he had been expecting me. He went on to say that he had been intrigued by the little that Lea had told him of my interest in hiring ex-porn stars. I asked him if there was a place to talk. He told Dewey to keep an eye on things and he would be in his office if needed.

He led me to his second-floor office that had a floor-to-ceiling window that overlooked the audience and the stage. He asked me to sit down. Once seated, he asked me what I had in mind.

I told him I wanted three older men with the experience of porn movies to fuck my wife. Now, however, I went into more detail. I wanted them to pretend to be clients who booked her through her escort agency. I wanted them to present themselves as very wealthy clients who were so good to her in terms of money and sex that she would try to entice them into using her services routinely, about once every two weeks or so. I wanted them to give her the boyfriend treatment, treat her extremely well and give her some of the best sex of her life. In addition, I had a role for each of them to play that would entrap her into certain actions that a custody judge would deem as unacceptable for a mother.

I added, "All of your bedroom action would be recorded for my use as leverage in a divorce settlement."

Phil volunteered that he had been married once and that his wife took him to the cleaners when she left him for another man, a man who was upstanding in the community and not a part of the adult film industry.

I went on, "Lea told me that Dewey might be a candidate for this job. If so, I will need one other beside yourself. I would hope that you could come up with someone who meets my requirements."

"And you would pay us to do this?" Phil asked.

"Yes," I said, "I will pay one-hundred dollars an hour for your time with my wife, and I anticipate dates with her would last about fifteen hours, from 6pm in the evening until 9am the next morning. That's fifteen-hundred dollars a date. In addition, I will cover your expenses. This includes hotel room, entertainment, dinner, drinks, etc.

"Before I go into more detail, I'd like to have you, Dewey and whomever else you recruit, meet for drinks. I can go over everything I require of each of you at that time."

"I can always use fifteen-hundred dollars and a good roll in the hay," Phil said. "Can I see a picture of your wife, please?"

I opened my wallet and showed him Deanne's photo.

"Jesus Christ!" Phil said. "She is a hot-looking lady. This is sounding more and more like a good deal."

"Let me get Dewey in here, and between us, we can probably come up with your third player."

Phil called Dewey to his office and briefly explained my proposition. When he said that they needed one more player, Dewey thought for a moment and then made a few suggestions. Apparently, they both knew the people they were talking about. Finally, they settled on a man named Dave Gray.

I told them to contact Mr. Gray and then arrange a time when we could all get together for a few hours to go through the entire scenario I was planning.

Phil called a few days later and said we could meet on Saturday morning at the club. It would be closed at that time, and they should have more than enough time to hear what I had to say.

On that Saturday, ironically before Deanne arrived home from one of her overnight dates, I was out of the house and on my way to the Black Tie. I knocked on the door of the club and Phil let me in. He guided me to one of the tables in the audience section of the club. I noticed that Lea was present but not at the table. She was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. At the table, I was introduced to Dave Gray. He was a good-looking bald man about fifty years old who looked to be in good condition. Dewey signaled Lea and she brought a pot of coffee to the table, along with cream and sugar and a plate of sweet rolls. She also put a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream in front of us and she retired back to the bar.

After some pleasant small talk, Phil asked me to describe my situation and lay out my plan and their part in it.

I started at the beginning, when we learned that Dionne had broken her ankle and I brought everyone up to the current situation. I thought I described the state of affairs very fairly without bashing Deanne unnecessarily, but all three of the gentlemen stated that she was a slut in their view and just wanted an excuse to fuck around.

Next, I told them my plan to discredit Deanne. I had a role for each of them to play. Phil was going to be have a thing for married women. He was going to disrespect me in every way possible while he was with Deanne, and he was going to have her do the same thing thinking that it was what Phil got off on doing.

Dewey was going to introduce Deanne to marijuana as a booster to the sex they were having. Soon after, he would show her how cocaine enhanced their liaisons even more. I had to ask if obtaining cocaine was a problem. All three men chuckled and assured me that it was not an obstacle.

Finally, Dave was going to play the part of a closet pedophile. Supposedly, he keeps his pedophilia proclivity in check by acting out the parts with escorts. Later in his relationship with Deanne, he will add incest to his interests, again acting out roles with Deanne that she believes got him off.

I told each of my conspirators that I will give them more details and specifics on what I want in individual briefings. Also, some of their actions would undoubtedly be based on how the previous sessions with Deanne went.

I intended to make hotel room accommodations. As soon as the rooms became available, I would load it up with video/audio recording devices that were both motion activated and voice activated. Once they were out of the rooms the next morning, I would retrieve my equipment, transfer it to my computer and edit it to make Deanne appear to be acting badly. That included lots of videos of her having sex, and selected dialogue.

I passed out pictures of Deanne, along with a description of what turned her on. She loved to have her ears kissed. She also loved to have her breasts suckled hard. I assured them that she was a very proficient bed partner and they were going to have fun--at my expense. They all agreed that she was a 'fine piece of ass.'

Lastly, I told them that I would make arrangements for the hotel rooms they would use, all of which would be a five-star hotel. They all had to consent to being recorded, although I promised them the likelihood of these videos being made public was minimal. To doubly assure them that they would not be implicated in anything being recorded, I told them that their faces will be pixeled out completely.

I went on to reiterate that I wanted them to treat Deanne extremely well, to give her the boyfriend experience. They were to take her dancing, to the theater and to upscale parties. I was going to pay for all-night sessions at a going rate of one-hundred dollars per hour. I would provide a bank account to which they could charge the cost of hiring Deanne from her agency. I would also give them money to present to her as tips for great companionship, which I felt might encourage her even more to date these guys regularly. This arrangement meant a lot of money for each of them, and they all agreed to do it, especially considering what a beautiful, sexy woman she was. As a final incentive to do a good job, I told them that if my plan was successful, I would give each of them a ten-thousand-dollar bonus when I was granted a divorce under my terms.

This plan was going to cost me a lot of money. If it took four dates with each gigolo to get the material I wanted, my total cost was going to be one-hundred and twenty-thousand dollars, not including the thirty-thousand dollars bonus I promised all of them.

My financial mind calculated that if I was divorced from Deanne and paying five-thousand dollars a month in alimony and three-thousand a month in child support, I would have paid her one-hundred and twenty- thousand dollars in about fifteen months. In a way, this plan was about saving money in the long run.

I set up a bank account for the three players and provided them each with a debit card to use with the escort agency and for Deanne's tips. I put enough money in it to finance a date with Deanne, plus a little extra for miscellaneous expenses. I certainly didn't put so much in it that one of the three could rip me off for a huge sum and then disappear with it.

I briefed Phil, Dewey and Dave individually on what role they were to play. I wanted Deanne to commit certain actions and say certain things that would implicate her in a variety of immoral and even illegal offenses that I could use against her. When that was accomplished, I considered the trap to be set.

Phil was the first to apply to the escort agency as a client. After filling out some personal, and financial info online and submitting a picture of himself, he was vetted and accepted. A day or so later, he indicated that he wanted an all-night date with Deanne. He was told that she was available on the date he wanted her and they requested the credit card information necessary to charge his account. Shortly thereafter, he was given Deanne's agency-supplied cell phone number. Phil waited for me to join him the next morning at the Top Hat and he called her number. I listened as they introduced themselves to each other and made pleasantries about such things as Phil's type of work, family background, recreational interests and so on. Of course, Phil's background was all bogus, designed to make Deanne believe was very wealthy. Much of what Deanne said was made up as well. They discussed what they might want to do on their first date and set a time and place to meet.

When the call ended, I told Phil that I'd let him know what hotel and room I would set up for him to use. As I walked out the door, I said, "Have fun."

On the day of Phil's date with Deanne, I registered for a room at the Hilton. I was there at check-in time to plant the video/audio recording equipment I had purchased for the event. The next morning, when Phil notified me that he and Deanne had left the room to have breakfast, I reentered the room to collect my equipment. Just out of curiosity, I dropped by the hotel café, and staying out of sight, saw the two of them at a table. They were holding hands as they finished their coffee. I thought this might be a good sign that Deanne had become infatuated with Phil and would want to have more dates with him.

When I had a couple of hours to myself, I reviewed the video/audio recordings and copied them to my hard drive. I then edited the original video, emphasizing those actions and statements that put Deanne in the worst possible light. I noted that Phil was instrumental at getting Deanne to admit that she was married and explaining to her that he loved fucking married women. He wanted her to wear her wedding and engagement rings on their next date.

I was not totally unemotional as I edited the videos. I cried a lot. I was watching my beautiful wife being fucked by another man--and she was a very willing and enthusiastic participant. Phil was good at love-making, and Deanne appeared to totally enjoy the entire time they spent together. She almost cried when he said he enjoyed her company so much that he gave her a five-hundred-dollar tip, in cash.

Over the next two weeks, Dewey and Dave both applied to the Elegant Escort Agency for client status. They were both accepted.

Throughout the time that I was organizing and executing my plan, I was in contact with Gary. He actually had a few ideas that I implemented into the program from time to time. After Deanne's first session with Phil, Gary confided some information to me that became very helpful over the next few months. Prior to his divorce, he spied on Dionne electronically. He also had her cell phone bugged. Although he had long stopped monitoring her calls, he said that the bug in her phone was still active and he could record all of her conversations, emails and texts. He surmised that Deanne and Dionne would be in close contact over Deann's first exploits as an escort, since they were now both in the same business. He offered to monitor any calls between his ex-wife and Deanne if I was interested. I told him I would be very interested, and that info could be very useful to me. He was happy to do it.

According to copies of Deann's texts, e-mail and conversations, the first few dates that Deanne had were not all that great. One client was very old and just wanted eye-candy at some sort of reunion. He only used her for four hours--hardly worth her time. He didn't have sex with her. Another older gentleman was very overweight and disgusting to her. She had to do a lot of acting to make him feel he was a man's man.

Then, she talked about Phil. Or rather, she gushed over him: Handsome, well-built, charismatic and wealthy. Additionally, was an excellent lover and gave her many orgasms throughout the night. Finally, he kept her all night in a plush hotel and even gave her a five-hundred-dollar tip. She made over eight-thousand dollars on one night. She was so hoping she could keep him as a regular.

The plan was working.

Dewey was next to contact Deanne for a date. Unlike Phil, Dewey wanted to take her dancing. Deanne was advised by her agency that dancing should be one of her strong areas, and it wasn't. She hadn't danced in a long time. Dionne reminded her that I was a very good dancer because my mother was a dance instructor and had taught me just about everything in the way of social dances: Swing, Cha-cha, Hustle, Foxtrot, Waltz, etc. Dionne suggested that Deanne make me take her out dancing in order to brush up on the basics, learn a few steps and learn to follow the man as he leads. When Deanne first suggested we go out for dinner and dancing, I was going to refuse. Then, I thought about it and I wanted her to have a good time with Dewey, so a dance lesson might be to my advantage. It was.

Deanne offered to pay for the date but I told her that I wouldn't let her pay with money she made as a whore. That hurt her feelings.

"I thought you might have adjusted to my activities by now," she said. "I think it's past time that you move back upstairs to our bedroom. I miss you at night. I miss making love with you.

"Well, at least you get your rocks off every other week or so on your dates. I have to stay at home and take care of our children--and myself. Besides, I told you on the day you announced to me that you were going to be an escort that I would never sleep with you again. I meant it."

123456...8