Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll have to see how things go," was all I could say.

It was a strain at first, but gradually, things normalized in our relationship with each other and the kids. It helped enormously when my mom moved in with us. She took over the apartment in the basement as her living quarters. She became the major domo of the house. She helped a great deal with the kids--getting them up and dressed in the mornings, making breakfast, lunch and dinner... and teaching them to dance. I hired Merry Maids to do the house cleaning. Whenever Deanne was over, Mom was very polite to her, and in fact, they got along well together. Mom never pressed me to reconcile with Deanne.

Through Gary, I was able to keep tabs on what was occurring in Deanne's life as she and Dionne discussed their lives. She returned to being an escort. She was good at it and it paid well. Nevertheless, she lamented the loss of Phil, Dewy and Dave, and had to work at her chosen profession without all of the satisfaction that she enjoyed previously and without the high rate of return.

Dionne wanted Deanne to move back to California to live with her, but Deanne said she would never leave her children while they were still as young as they were. Nevertheless, Deanne and Dionne got together enough to offer themselves as identical twin escorts--at four times their regular rates. Apparently, there are enough rich bastards out there that they were often taken up on their offer. They would have trysts all over the country and their clients would fly them to wherever they wanted them to be.

Between the two of them, Deanne and Dionne both knew that they couldn't last forever as escorts, not even escorts for their more mature clientele. However, their avocation taught them a lot about elite social gatherings and they had enough high visibility clients to start their own business.

In addition to staying active in our children's daily lives, Deanne took advantage of her six weeks of custodial privilege in the summer to take them on great vacations. Almost always, she would go with Dionne and give me assurances that there would be no escort-related activities while the kids were in their care.

Once a year or so, Dionne would visit Deanne and would come over to the house to see the kids and have dinner. I was always a little cold toward her and she knew why. If it wasn't for her, Deanne would never have become an escort and my wonderful marriage would have remained intact.

Meanwhile, I continued to date Jeri. We had become the best of friends, largely through the friendship developed between my kids and hers. Nevertheless, we were both still gun-shy about an exclusive relationship. She had been through the ringer two years before, and knew what it was like. She wanted me to develop more social contacts; i.e., date more before becoming serious with her. Nevertheless, she was a stabilizing influence in my new world. And we did sleep with each other on occasion.

Many people might have wanted me to crush Deanne, socially, professionally and financially as repayment for her disloyalty and infidelity as part of a revenge-laden act of retribution. However, I was content. I had my children in a healthy home environment with my mom. Deanne still played an active role in the lives of her children, and she and I developed a cordial relationship. I still had a well-paying job that I loved. I also had a large number of friends with whom I kept socially active. It's impossible to remain bitter under those conditions.

END

1...345678