Escort Ch. 06

Story Info
My 6th visit to an escort.
5.3k words
4.67
7.6k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my amazing fifth meeting with an escort, I decided I wanted to try something a bit different again but i wasn't sure what. So I logged onto the escort site and started to look through profiles to see what jumped out at me.

I saw a few brilliant looking ladies,, but one in particular stood out and was a bit different to anything I had tried. It was a new profile with no feedback.

Doctor Swarnima was the profile name, 34 years old, Indian, 5 feet tall, 34B breasts, gym fit body, long black hair. There were a couple of pictures of her in a dress and in a doctor's outfit. Her body looked superb in the pictures, there was also a picture of the bottom half of her face, she had stunning, kissable lips as well.

Her profile read "Practicing doctor, always horny and looking for some extra fun and brand new to escorting. If you want a high-class and sensual time with lots of fun, please get in touch. I only do overnights, £1000 for 12 hours."

Her profile sounded brilliant, and I had always wondered what an overnight booking would be like. Would it be too long and there would be nothing to talk about? Would I be worn out after an hour and the rest of the time would be a waste? I decided to find out.

I sent a message off asking for more i formation on an overnight booking. I asked about the hours of the meeting and if we could go for drinks and what her availability was. I had a reply within an hour saying the hours could be 7 -- 7 or 8 -- 8 and that of course we could go for drinks. Swarnima said she was available any night this week.

I asked if she would be free tomorrow night between 7 -- 7 and if she would stay with me in a hotel if I booked it. Again I had a reply within an hour. She was free and would love to meet me at a hotel. I sent a booking request and she confirmed the meeting shortly afterwords.

I decided to book a nice hotel in the city where she was based. I thought there was no point spending a lot of money on this booking if it was going to be in a cheap hotel. I finished work at 17:00 sharp and headed to the hotel. The room was nice and spacious. It had a large bed, separate lounge area with fridge and TV and a lovely bathroom with a big shower and a separate bath.

I jumped into the shower to freshen up for Swarnima. Once I was out of the shower I trimmed my balls and around my cock so I looked nice and presentable. When I finished in the shower it was almost 18:00 and she would be arriving in about an hour. I checked my phone and Swarnima had text me.

It read "Hey sexy, looking forward to meeting you. Would you be ok if we started off with some role play when I first arrive? To break the ice so to speak?" I had never done any sort of role-play before,, so I text back straight away saying I was up for that but had never done it before. Swarnima messaged back almost straight away saying "That's even better, you will be my patient with a groin strain." My cock was now solid in anticipation. I had to fight the urge to have a wank there and then.

I got dressed into a nice suit so I was nice and smart, checked they bubbly in the fridge and made sure the room was generally presentable. I made sure the money was in an envelope too. I checked my watch, less than 5 minutes until she would be here. My heart was racing and pounding so loudly I could hear it. There was a knock at my door. I went to the door and looked through the peephole.

Wow, Swarnima was gorgeous and very natural (I don't like too much make up). She was wearing a long coat and had glasses on. I watched as she checked herself on her phone and run her hand through her hair. I opened the door and welcomed her in. She was straight into character and led the way, which was brilliant as I wasn't sure what to do or say.

She took off her coat and was wearing a tight-fitting doctor's jacket with a couple of the top buttons undone. Her breasts were almost heaving out of it and looked spectacular. She was wearing tights or stockings but I wasn't sure which due to the doctor's jacket. Lovely high heels and glasses completed the look of the sort of doctor I had many a wank about over the years.

"So Mr Jones, I am Doctor Swarnima and I understand you have a pain in your groin that is inhibiting your movement?" she asked. "That's right, it has been troubling me for almost two weeks" I answered. She ordered me to strip from the waist. I removed my suit trousers and folded them neatly and set them down. I pointed out the sore area at the top of my inner thigh.

"Ok, let me examine where the pain is coming from." Swarnina came over to me and started to examine the area, My cock started to grow uncontrollably as she pressed on my inner thigh, gently stroking past my balls. I apologized for the obvious and explained it had been a while blushing in embarrassment. "No need to apologize, I find it flattering" she told me.

My boxer shorts were being pulled tight around the area being examined by my now solid cock. Swarnima asked if I could possibly remove the underwear as she couldn't really complete the examination with them on. I removed them and sat them next to me. She looked at me and said, "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you have an impressive penis" and swiftly held my hard on out the way while she continued her examination. I let out a whimper of pleasure as she done this.

"Sorry did that hurt" Swarnima asked me. I explained that it was the opposite and that it felt brilliant when she touched me before apologizing again. "Do you think you can do anything about this as it is distracting me from my examination?" she asked. I said "I'm sorry but if a beautiful woman has her hand on my cock there isn't much I can do. I could go to the bathroom and get rid of it mind you?"

"That would be a waste" Swarnima said with a twinkle in her eye looking up at me. "It's not often I find one of my patients attractive and one that has a lovely cock" My cock is just over 7.5 inches and is quite thick and I've had a few ladies comment on, but it always made me super horny to hear it. She wrapped her small hand around my shaft and said "You don't mind do you? You won't report me?"

My knees trembled at her touch and all I could blurt out was "Hell no" With that Swarnima slowly rubbed my shaft up and down, she grabbed my balls in her other hand. They were so warm and soft that my cock started to twitch. I let out a massive groan of pleasure. Looking up at me with her big brown eyes she moved her head towards my cock and used her tongue slowly and sensually from my balls all the way to the tip before swirling it around the swollen head of my cock. She started to gently lick and kiss my balls whilst slowly wanking me with her other hand.

"Holy fuck" I blurted out as waves of pleasure surged through me. I went to grab her breasts as they looked so good. She batted my hands away and stopped what she was doing. "Mr Jones, I am doing this so I can complete my examination without distraction. Please do not mistake it for something else" Swarnima said with a stern look on her face. She then went straight back to kissing my balls whilst gently massaging my cock. I was half in shock and half even more turned on by this so I just left her too it.

Running her tongue along the underside of my shaft again, swirling it around the underside of my head made my cock bounce up and down in pleasure. This time she put those beautiful lips right round the head while she used her tongue on it at the same time. The heat of her mouth alongside the movements of her tongue almost had me cumming there and then. It took all my power not to explode in her mouth. Cupping my balls in one hand she went deeper down my shaft slowly and softly but not all the way in. After a few minutes of this she stopped and looked at me, "Mr Jones, You are going to make me late for my 19:30" she advised.

With that she went right back to slowly sucking my cock. I have had some outstanding blow jobs in my life but this one was so slow and sensual if felt unreal. Swarnima's movement and action with her tongue were the best I've ever felt. Massaging my balls with her hands while paying every millimeter of my cock with her lips and tongue she would speed up until she could feel I was about to cum and she would then back off, back in her mouth and done this several times.

The pleasure and teasing me on the edge of cumming became too much and I warned Swarnima that I was about to cum. She took my cock out and wanked me into her open mouth, I sprayed jet after jet of hot cum right into her mouth. This was an explosion like I had never felt before due to bring brought to the edge of cumming quite a few times the release was mind-blowing. Swarnima milked my cock dry and massaged every bit of cum out of my balls. I could hardly stand my legs were so shakey. After swallowing the lot and without batting an eyelid she said, "Ok, so your issue is a strain so no exercise for 2 weeks and I will give you a heat rub cream to apply to the area when it becomes sore".

I thanked the doctor for her diagnosis. Swarnima went if to the toilet while I flopped onto the couch. She came back out the bathroom a few minutes later. Gone were the doctor's clothes and glasses. She was now in a figure hugging and short black and red dress. She looked like the sort of woman you would see when you are out and think, god I would do anything to fuck that.

I was still flopped on the couch naked from the waist down. Swarmima sat down beside me. I told her how amazing she looked. She thanked me and said, "I'm Swarmina, I hope you enjoyed our little role play icebreaker?" I told her I loved it and that I don't think I had cum like that before and I just wished I could have touched her. "That was all part of the role-play. Keep the anticipation building until later on. "So what's the plans?" she asked and I said I thought we could go for some drinks in the hotel bar and see what happens which she readily agreed to. I went to the toilet to clean up and the. got fully dressed again.

"I love a man in a suit" she told me and she came in for a quick kiss. We headed down to the bar and got a cozy table in the corner of the bar. I asked what I could get her to drink and she wanted some red wine. I ordered a bottle and got myself a beer. The waiter brought the order over. "Are you trying to get me drunk" Swarnima laughed. I'm sure we will both be a bit tipsy by the time we are done I laughed.

We were getting on really well, chatting about the weather and the sights of the city. I decided to ask her how she got into escorting and if she enjoyed it. She said it's a long story and I said well we have drinks and time so go for it. Swarnima smiled and told me that she got into this line of work accidentally. That she was actually a practicing doctor at the hospital in the city and that she was doing this for extra money.

Swarnima was here for a year completing a course and that she will be heading back to India once the year was up. She was looking for a bit of extra money as she was spending quite a bit going out and sightseeing around the country when she was off. One of her friends suggested that with her good looks and Indian heritage that she could make quite a bit of money as an escort. So she signed up to the website. I was surprised and pleased to find out that I was actually her first client. Swarnima went onto tell me that she was too embarrassed to ask her husband for money as his business back in India had been struggling since the Covid pandemic.

"Your married?" I said somewhat shocked by her admission. "Does your husband know you are doing this then?" She told me that he didn't know but she thinks he would be quite turned on by the fact other men were paying to have sex with her. She quickly changed the subject back to this being her first time as an escort. She explained to me that she wanted to do the role play when she first arrived because she was so nervous and it had always been a fantasy of hers do do that with a patient and she was now over her nerves and having a great time.

"Come over and join me" Swarnima said. I grabbed my drink and joined her on the sofa she was on. She leaned in and whispered to me "Did I tell you that red wine makes me horny?" while she rubbed the inside of my thigh. "Fantastic, do you need more?" I giggled. Swarnima leaned in and gave me a slow lingering kiss, this quickly turned into a very deep french kissing session. Thankfully the hotel bar was almost empty. Our hands wandered all over each other. "I want you in me right now, let's go" ordered Swarnima.

I was already hard so had no objections. We entered the lift and started kissing again while she was grinding into my solid cock. As we got into the room and closed the door, Swarnima pushed me against it and continued to rub her pussy on my cock through our clothes. I carresed her fantastic breasts and we were both moaning with passion and lust. I pushed her back against the chest of drawers in the room and Swarnima jumped up. "Feel how wet I am" she said then ripped her tights at the crotch, exposing her soaking pants. I moved them to the side and teased the outside of her beautiful shaven pussy, her outer lips were slightly prominent and I couldn't wait to taste her.

She asked me to grab her bag. I passed it to her and she pulled out a condom, opened it up and we both frantically put it on my rock-hard cock. Swarnima held her pants to the side and I entered her hot wet pussy. Boy was she tight, I slowly trusted back and forth getting slightly deeper each time until I was balls deep. We were both so hot for each other and horny that I just knew this wouldn't be lasting long. We kissed deeply as I fucked her with my full length, after a few minutes Sarnima broke of the kiss to tell me she was cumming and not to stop. I fucked her with all my might as she bucked back and forth with a powerful climax, before I knew it I was telling her I was about to cum and exploded into the bag. I came a lot and continued to fuck her until my hard on subsided a bit.

We leaned into each other to catch our breath. Swarnima would clamp her pussy muscles around my now semi hard cock from time to time making it twitch. "Champagne?" I suggested as we both moved away from the drawers into the lounge area. I pulled my trousers up and we went for a seat. We sat close on the couch and chatted, laughed and drank for a while. She was so easy to get along with and was very intriguing to talk to.

After a while Swarnima cuddled into me, her hands rubbing over my chest. My hands began to wander over her fabulous body. Caressing her breasts made her whimper in pleasure. She seemed to love being touched over her clothes. I couldn't wait to get my hands and tongue on her naked body. She straddled my lap grinding against my groin which was springing to life again. She unzipped her dress, stood up and slowly lowered it giving me the first glimpse of her body. Removing her ripped tights she revealed she was wearing a matching white lingerie set. My god she was so sexy. Amazing curves, perfect-looking breasts.

I stood up and went over to her. Swarnima was standing in front of the big mirror in the room. I could see her pert behind in it and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. We came together close and kissed. I put my hands on her buttocks and they felt amazing. Swarnima let her hands wander as well and started to undo my belt. I undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. Here breast were perfect and her nipples were already hard, I cupped them

in my hands, they were so warm and bouncy. My trousers dropped to the floor at the same time.

"Feel how wet I am again" Swarma told me. I moved one of my hands from her breasts to her pussy which I could feel was soaking through her panties. I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth with a warm gentle suck. A moan of pleasure came from her. I swapped to the other nipple, I could have played with them all night. Still gently rubbing her pussy through her pants she pulled my boxers down and my solid cock sprang out. While she softly played with me I pulled her panties down so I could gain full access to her pussy. I pushed Swarnima onto the couch.

I got down on my knees while she opened her legs. Her pussy was lovely, slightly prominent outer lips with a neat clit. Her inner lips were so pink, I kissed all round her pussy before I started using my tongue on her clit. She was moaning in pleasure. I inserted a couple of fingers to work her gspot. After a few minutes of this she told me she was going to cum. She let out a massive moan and squirted a bit over my hand. She asked me to stop as she was too sensitive. "My god, that is the best orgasm I have ever had. I've never squirted before either." I felt brilliant.

Swarnima pulled me onto the couch beside her and slipped a condom on my still hard cock with her mouth. She straddled over me and guided my cock into her. She eased my full length into her and we both let out a moan. Grinding her clit against my cock for a few minutes before starting to fuck me slowly, I concentrated on her breast which were at a perfect height to suck on, I used my mouth and hands all over her them. She leaned forward and motioned me to fuck her. I started to thrust my length into her while we kissed.

She jumped off my cock and jumped on for reverse cowgirl. The view of her ass while she fucked me was unreal. I didn't want to cum too soon so I suggested we stood up for a bit. I said I wanted to bend her over the couch and fuck her from behind. Swarnima loved this idea and bent over the couch, presenting her pussy to me. I rubbed my cock all over her soaking pussy and pushed it back and forth on her clit before she demanded that I fuck her hard. I entered her slowly, centimeter by centimeter so I could feel every part of her hot wet pussy. She begged me to fuck her hard so I fucked her as hard as I could whilst we both watched ourselves in the mirror. I grabbed both her breasts in my hands for a bit as they looked spectacular swinging back and forth with my thrusts.

I reached round and rubbed her clit while fucking her and this sent her over the edge and she came again. Arching her back and throwing her head back, I pulled her head back a bit further and we kissed. She asked me to stop as she was a bit sensitive so we had a little break, after a few minutes she lay on her front on the couch and asked me to get on top she opened her legs and I entered her again. It was like a reverse missionary position, and it was one I had never tried before. Whilst we fucked Swarnima started to close her legs. This made her pussy so tight and every thrust was full of pleasure. I couldn't hold on much longer like this.

I didn't want to cum just now as after the 2 massive orgasms I had I thought this could be the last one as I would be spent. I pulled out and pulled her onto her side. I teased her pussy with my cock just rubbing back and forth on her outer lips. This settled me down and I felt I could go again for a bit. We were in the spoons position and I entered her again. I held her leg up like you see in porn films and started to fuck. The view in the mirror in this position was amazing, It looked like she was lost in ecstasy and her body looked fantastic as I gently fucked her.

My balls twitched with lust and needed to be emptied after such a long and horny session. The sap was rising to an unstoppable point, I could feel this was going to be another monster orgasm for me. I told Swarnina I was about to cum, she pushed me out of her and asked if I would cum over her chest. I didn't need asked twice to do that. She jumped up onto her knees and I jumped off the couch and faced her, she removed the condom and started to wank me, within seconds I was spraying hot jets of cum all over her breasts. Six or seven big spurts later and my balls were empty and my knees were really trembling. We used some of the wipes I brought to clean each other up. Swarnima told me that was the first time anyone had cum over her tits like that and she loved it, "That will be a nice surprise for my husband when I ask him to do that" she smiled at me.

12