Escort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was well and truly shagged out. I suggested we moved to the bed to cuddle into each other somewhere more comfy. I was surprised to find that it was after one in the morning. It felt so good having Swarnima laying on me cuddled in that I drifted off to sleep. Suddenly, I was woken by an alarm and I thought fuck, that will be time for Swarnima to leave. I sat up and Swarnima was standing there naked with a big smile on her face. I couldn't hide the smile on my face. "I set an alarm for 3 so we could have more fun before we both sleep and I knew you needed a small rest." she said to me. Boy was I happy. I thought the alarm was for her leaving when it was actually an alarm to fuck more.

She jumped on the bed and straddled my chest. We kissed passionately, she reached back and started to gently play with my balls. My cock was solid in about ten seconds flat. I motioned for her to move up my body and present her pussy in my face. She done this and I went to work using my tongue in every part of her, Swarnima was soaking wet very quickly and this was a massive turn on. After a few minutes of this she told me she was about to cum and really pushed down onto me almost making me gasp for air as she came hard again. She flopped off me and span round in between my legs.

My cock wasn't fully hard but as Swarnima put me in her hot wet mouth and started sucking the head I was soon hard again. I just lay back as she gave me another soft, slow and sensual blow job, working every part of me gently with her lips and tongue. I loved how slowly she sucked up and down my shaft. I could have let her do this until I came but I wanted back in that tight warm pussy. I asked if she would fuck me, without taking her mouth off my cock she nodded and reached for a condom. She slipped it over my solid cock and jumped on. The feeling of entering her was so good. Her pussy was so tight round my cock that every movement she made could have made me cum.

After a few minutes I could see her legs were getting tired. I suggested I fucked her. Swarnima jumped off and lay on her back for me. I got on top and eased my cock back into her. I pulled out so I could watch myself sinking deep inside her again. I done this a few times and it was really turning me on and really teasing her. "Just fuck me" she ordered. I gave her my full length and she pulled me close and we kissed. I started to fuck her, quickly picking up the pace, it felt so hot and intimate as I went from deep kissing to using my mouth on her tits. It was as if she knew I was going to cum as she asked me to cum inside her about two seconds before I was going to tell her I was about to cum. I exploded into the condom, still thrusting into her but gently slowing down until I had nothing left. We cleaned up and cuddled in again and drifted off to sleep.

Again I was woken up by an alarm. this time it was daylight outside. Swarnima stirred next to me. "Morning sexy" I said. She cuddled in and asked me if I had a good night. I told her it was one of the best nights I had ever had. "Well it's not over yet" she told me with a twinkle in her eye. With that, she got on top of me and started to kiss my neck, my hands wandered to her backside, she was wearing panties again. She started to grind against my cock which was now starting to wake up. She took her pants off and showed me how wet she was, I asked her to let me taste her but she be refused and told me she wanted to fuck me. She ordered me onto my knees.

Swarnima put a condom on my cock and told me to stay there. She got on her hands and knees in front of me and backed against my cock. She eased my hard on into her pussy until her ass was touching my stomach. "Don't move, I want to fuck you" she told. This was new to me, usually in doggy position I do the thrusting but I did as she asked and stayed still while she bucked back and forth along my cock. She would use different angles each time and it felt different with each thrusting motion she made.

I wanted to fuck Swarnima now. I suggested we fuck standing up against the wall. It was something I had never tried before but she was small and light enough that I could easily hold her off the ground. She loved this idea and got up and leaned against the wall presenting her beautiful behind to me. I bent my knees so I was at the right height to enter her pussy. I pushed into her tight opening, Before long we were moaning with pleasure as we fucked gently against the wall. I rubbed her clit from behind with one hand whilst playing with her nipples with the other. This combo had her shuddering to another climax.

I pulled out and spun Swarnima round, hitched her leg up, bent my knees to the right height and slowly filled her soaking wet pussy, I started to fuck her at quite a pace, her arms round my neck and head on my chest, "oh god, oh yeah" she was softly moaning. This was a real turn on for me, We continued like that for a few minutes before I entered her fully and pushed her tight against the wall. We both moaned in pleasure at the deepness, I hitched her other leg up and she curled it round me so both her legs were round my waist. I put a hand under each buttock and gently started to thrust in and out of her against the wall.

I gently picked up the pace and after a few minutes we were hard at it against the wall, Swarnima was using her legs to pull me in tight with every thrust and we were really bucking back and forth, I had never fucked anyone like this before and it was such a turn on and worked so well that it wasn't long before I was ready to explode. I told her I was about to cum, she pulled me in even tighter with her legs and arms as I pounded her until my balls exploded, every thrust into her produced another jet of cum into the condom. Swarnima used her pussy muscles to gently finish milking my softening cock of the last of the cum.

I swung rounds and gently flopped onto the bed with Swarnima. "That was the best sex I have ever had" she told me, this gave me an ego boost and it was right up there for me as well. After a few minutes of lovely close cuddling we cleaned up and she jumped into the shower. She came out dressed in the doctor's uniform again on this time it was fully buttoned up with a longer skirt. "I start a shift in a couple of hours" she explained. We said our goodbuys and I thanked her for a wonderful night and she left.

What a night it was, some of the best sex I have had yet and I had ticked an overnight booking of my list of things to try. I wonder if she ever did tell her husband about her escorting.

12