Escort Frolics

Story Info
Louise entertains Dave.
5.2k words
4.47
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dv69
Dv69
15 Followers

Dave's full balls and iron hard cock were straining against the tight leather posing pouch in which Louise had encased them. Covering just his manhood and testicles she had easy access to his perineum and arse. Having lavishly lubed his anus after extensive rimming with mouth, tongue and fingertips she now drills a 5 in ridged metal butt plug up his stretched, gaping arse hole. Screws it in slowly, meticulously, ensuring his buttocks lining feels every ridge and cranny as she twists it in. Pressing the shaft against his rectal walls, feeling her cunt start to juice up as his hip gyrations and moaning fuel her own intense stimulation.

"Enjoying your arse being probed?" She whispers hoarsely, her voice betraying her excitement, "your huge cock and full balls look so inviting. Want me to lick your nuts, lick up your hard throbbing dick, take your head in my mouth and suck your oozing pre cum?"

"Yes," gasps Dave, "Oh fuck yes please Mistress."

Louise laughs, enjoying the sight of his monster erect cock straining, the goo from his arousal seeping out from under the leather pouch. With the butt plug firmly implanted and buzzing to her satisfaction she now spreads his upper thigh flesh and gently, oh so gently flutters her fingertips along his perineum. He twitches and shivers as the expertly applied fingering intensifies his arousal.

Before his arrival Louise had spent all afternoon preparing herself for his pleasure. Pampered herself with extravagant indulgence. Being a much sought after high class escort she had a reputation to uphold. Her latest client was extremely wealthy and, although married was an insatiable satyromaniac which was fortunate as his wife was a bisexual nymphomaniac. How Louise longed for the opportunity to abuse them both, but tonight she only had this tall, silvery haired, green eyed hunk of a man to pleasure. Pleasure and abuse. She loved the hold she exercised over powerful personalities like him with her gorgeous looks and hourglass figure.

Wearing 5 in heels, her trademark deep red lipstick and matching make up, Louise presented an extremely alluring persona with black silk stay up stockings, black choker and black micro mini leather skirt. Arse and cunt bare, the skirt was in fact so short that all her female assets were shown to good effect even when she stood up straight!

Dave however had not yet been treated to this sexy eye candy. Louise greeted him at her flat entrance wearing an ankle length leather coat fastened up to her neck, swiftly pocketed his payment and promptly slipped a blindfold over his eyes. Adding to his frustration after stripping for her Louise had teasingly, with effusive touching and fondling, applied the posing pouch to his nether regions, then wrist cuffs, secured to his thighs. Now mobile but restrained Louise continued to play with her willing minion.

Dave had been standing while Louise ministered to him, legs spread with knees bent so she had ready access to his parts. Having shed her coat immediately after blindfolding him, Louise now got him to straighten up and pressed the front of her perfumed body against his front. The feel of his toned, muscular body sent shivers through her. She pressed her full breasts against his hairy chest, exciting her swelling nipples. She pushed her hips forward, her now moist cunt squashing his enclosed hard on, rocking her hips slightly to rub up and down his trapped member.

Dave tried, in vain, to maintain his composure, exhilarated by the teasing and sexual abuse he was receiving. Being a successful 'captain of industry' required him to be masterful and in control, now he was a lap dog being dominated by this experienced woman. Although his cramped constrained cock was uncomfortable he enjoyed the feel of the gloop oozing from his glans, the warm goo surrounding his thick, hard rod and balls. Relished his pre cum seeping down his thighs, the leather pouch rubbing against his twitching flesh.

Painful at first the rectal abuse soon turned to pleasure, the fingering of his crack driving him further to the edge. The momentary respite as Louise adjusted their posture was gloriously overridden by the sensual touch of her body brushing against his. Being sightless all sensations were heightened, the anticipation of what was to follow enhancing his submissive tendencies.

"Treat time now Davey Boy," whispered Louise, mouthing, kissing and licking his neck and face. "Kneel down, open your mouth and extend your tongue. Mmm good boy."

Helping him to kneel by letting his body slide down hers, when perching upright Louise ran her fingers down her front and gently pulled her cunt lips apart. With her pussy spread she pushed her hips forward, trembled as she felt Dave's tongue tip brush her silky labia. Thrust further forward, letting his mouth taste her juicy hole. Gasped as he licked up and down her slit, his expert lingual ministrations delving deeper into her. She stretched her minge further, allowing him to suck her vulva as he flicked his tongue over her clit. While her cunt enjoyed the servicing Louise teased her nipples, arching her back, thrusting her tits forward as she rubbed, pinched and rolled her now bullet hard morsels.

The smell and taste of cunt brought Dave closer to the edge. He felt a spurt of pre cum gush, was now so close. His raging throbbing restricted cock needed to be free, unconfined. He wanted, yearned to fuck this oh so teasing bitch. Cock juice was pouring.

Suddenly, abruptly, Louise pulled back, laughing.

"Enough my cunt munching hungry stud, stand up."

Almost falling forward at the sudden lack of frontal support, Dave managed to struggle to his feet, Louise sniggering as she watched his ungainly antics. Once upright she untied the goo filled posing pouch, held it to her nose, inhaled the glorious manly aroma. Licked inside, tasting the warm pre cum.

"You've made such a mess inside this posing pouch, now lick it clean you mucky puppy." Reaching forward she let the inside of the leather rub over his face, nose, cheeks, then mouth. "Open your mouth, now imagine you're licking me out and clean this pouch. Do it if you want more treats."

Dave's cock jerked and twitched as the cool air hit his throbbing hard on, tendrils of his pre cum dribbled and dangled. Louise pushed her hips towards him so his huge purple bell end just brushed her dripping portal. Pushed forward a little further, allowing the juice covered head to just part her hot lips, ripples of pleasure tingling through her. Allowing her cunt to enclose just his bell end she now settled to watch him lick his cock fluid from the pouch. Watched as her cunt oozed.

"That's it," she coaxed, "clean it all off if you want more of me. Do you want more of me Davey? Do you want me to suck your cock, lick along your pulsing, veined shaft? Close my lips round your hard member and suck? Suck your fucking horny cock, getting you hard and wet before l let you shag my dripping yearning cunt. Or would you prefer to arse fuck? Maybe we could do both? Lick it clean, taste your pre cum, let me see how obedient you are, how much you want to please me."

The filth spewing from Louise's mouth, the pulsations emanating from his labia enclosed cock head caused Dave's legs to tremble, knees to shake. The taste and smell of the pouch, the leather and his pre cum were making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He felt nauseous, bile rise in his throat but managed to swallow it back down. Louise pressed the pouch harder against his mouth, knowing he hated this. Hated the taste of leather and cock juice intermixed.

By now Dave was gagging on the, to him, vile tasting concoction he was being forced to sample. Louise was beside herself with lust, wanting to, but refraining from, filling her gaping pussy with the ravening manhood that she let tease her. She started to bob up and down, slowly and sensually, bending and straightening her knees so she fucked Dave's now pouring bell end.

Sensing he was peaking, and tiring of the pouch cleaning Louise moved on to her next antic. Dropping the pouch onto a nearby table, she took another sip of drink, moved back from Dave releasing his cock head. She unshackled his wrists, but left the blindfold in place. Picking up a black studded collar she ordered him to get down on all fours. Once in position she buckled the collar around his neck then attached a leather leash.

Now she moved to his rear, checked the butt plug was functioning as she wanted. Could not resist slapping his arse cheeks, making him yelp at the sudden unexpected smacks. Slapping and rubbing, fingering along his crack, cupping and squeezing his dangling full testicles. Letting her fingers wank the base of his cock as she crouched, thighs wide open so she could enjoy some clit finger banging. Her fingers on both hands were now covered in her's and his exudations. She considered letting him taste her again but had other concerns right now.

Dave was unsure how much more of this sexual play he could endure before ejaculating. The blindfold accentuated Louise's ministrations so much, his rampant 10 ins was continuously leaking, straining and yearning for release. His whole body was tingling, her slightest touch shooting bursts of sexual energy through him. Now on all fours with his balls and cock free to hang and swing only added to his stimulation.

"Follow me," ordered Louise, trying to control her excitement.

Wrapping the leash round her wrist, she walked slowly by Dave's head, the short leash allowing her to guide him. As he padded along, enjoying the freedom of movement round his genitalia and the smells of his Domme Dave felt the texture of the floor change. From wood to ceramic tiles. He wondered what erotic experiences awaited. He knew that in his excited state he must be leaving a trail of pre cum. Responding to a jerk on the leash he stopped, heard and felt Louise step in front of him.

"Sit up on your haunches, hands down by your sides. Open your mouth, poke your tongue out," Louise breathed excitedly. "Mmm oh fuck, yes, yes."

Dave was hoping to get another cunt munch. Not quite! Not yet. Warm liquid splattered over his face. Splattered then gushed. Poured over him, swamped his mouth. Spurted over his cheeks, chin, hair, neck, chest. He spluttered and gagged.

"Drink it," screamed Louise, "keep your fucking mouth open and drink all my piss. Oh fuck l've waited hours for this, to piss on your face, in your mouth, oooh fuck fuck fuck." Louise had three fingers up her cunt, fingering. Pumping, in and out, finger fucking herself to orgasm as her full bladder released all the drink she'd been sipping for the last few hours.

Spluttering and gulping Dave tried to keep up with the urine flow, feeling his cock swell and throb as the tangy golden shower poured over him. As the downpour started to ease Louise placed one hand behind his neck and pulled his face into her groin. Felt his open mouth cover her labia as he licked inside her dribbling hole. Licking along and into her sopping wet cunt. She ground her hips into him, wanting more of the wriggling muscle, wanting to have her walls licked, pussy filled. Arching her spine, head thrown back she felt another orgasm build. Smothered his face as she fucked him.

"Not yet," she gasped.

Louise released her grip on the back of his head, gently pushed him back. Kneels before him, pushes her cleavage against his face, now pulls his head forward so he can smell her tits, rubs her breasts over his face, smothering her boobs in her piss which is dripping from his chin.

"Stand up," she jerks the leash to emphasise her command, leads him to a narrow bench, gets him to lie down on his back.

A thrill of depraved anticipation courses through her as she looks down on the toned, muscular body laid out for her, lusting eyes focus on the huge drooling cock standing proud for her delectation.

"Now another treat for my panting stud," she teases, running her fingertips around the glistening, swollen bell end. Traces them slowly and oh so tenderly up and down the erect shaft, from glans to base, back up. Down again, cups and squeezes the full balls, finger nail up the underside of the slimy gloop covered dick.

Dave's cock twitches and jerks, swells and oozes his sap. His whole body is in an ocean of sexual bliss, bliss tinged with delicious frustration. How he needs release, wants to cum, fuck this lovely teasing fucking woman and blast his seed in or over her.

"Would you like to fuck me now?" Teases Louise, knowing the answer, continuing the edging. "Shall l straddle your groin and feed your hard throbbing cock up into my fucking dripping wet cunt? I'll spread my silky dewy pussy lips for you and let your fucking throbbing hard meat sword slide up between my gooey pulsing cunt walls. How much do you want that my horny fucking big cock stud?"

"Yes, yes oh fucking yes please Mistress. Let me fill your drimmmmph...."

Whilst speaking Louise has straddled her play thing's hips, brushed her gaping dewy silky cunt lips over his bell end. Leaning forward, as he answers she thrusts a nipple between his lips. Bears down, forcing her tit into his mouth.

"Suck and lick my nipples and tits, clean them of my piss. That's it suck my buds, make them hard and pointy."

She grinds her upper body into his face, squashing his head against the bench. Louise reaches out and clasps her hands in his, stretching their arms out above his head. She teases his swollen bell end, letting the tip brush up and down her dripping cunt slit. Penetrated just enough to feel his head tickle her lips, clenching to enhance the thrills.

Although smothered by the urine reeking bosom Dave is fully aroused by the soft texture of her skin, kisses, licks and sucks and swallows the piss as he uses his mouth to pleasure his mistress. Inhales the pungent aromas of her perfume, urine and womanly scents. He starts to hump his hips, wanting to spear the hot fiery furnace teasing his manhood.

"Yes that's it mouth my tits you hungry fucking animal. Oh god yes, yes, suck and nibble my hard nipples, fuck you fucking man, aaahh."

Sitting up Louise, overcome, lowers her ravening cunt down the rigid iron hard cock. Plonks her arse right down so Dave's throbbing prick fills her pussy. Slides up her dripping cunt walls, parting then being encased by her clenching convulsing muscles. Louise groans and gasps as the huge long cock fills her hole, accepts all the pulsing rod as she grinds her booty onto Dave's groin. Leans back so all the shaft stretches and gapes her flooding pussy. Still holding hands she now places Dave's hands on her tits.

"Mash my tits, squeeze and massage them. Make my fucking nipples hard, pull and stretch them, oh yes."

Once installed she holds motionless, glorying in the feel of her cunt being filled by the iron hard throbbing monster cock. Loves the sensation of her sopping wet minge oozing around the meaty intruder. Clenches her labia around the rod, trembling and quivering, softly whimpering.

Dave is in heaven, sexual Nirvana. Cock encased in a hot wet cave, pulsing strong cunt walls sheathing him. Juices swamping his hard on, dribbling down his shaft and balls. Hard pointy nipples and full breasts responding to his manipulations.

As Louise climbs to her peak she starts to ride the pork sword. Slowly at first she raises her hips, then lowers, her pussy sliding up and down Dave's cock. Teasing them both, building to a crescendo as she rides up and down, faster and more urgently as her climax approaches. Now fucking in a frenzy, up and down the long pole, Dave matching her rhythm. Louise howls and screams as Dave roars, bellows his release. Spunk spurts into Louise's fiery cauldron, even as Dave continues to ejaculate Louise orgasms. Whole body shaking and shuddering as she too is consumed.

"Now lick my cunt clean you dirty fucking animal," shrieks Louise, giving no respite as she repositions herself to sit astride Dave's face, even as she is still coming down from her climax.

At the sudden release of his cock spunk and jizz still spurts from his bell end. Cunt and cock emissions dribble from Louise's pussy, a slimy film covers her inner thighs as she flicks her leg over Dave's face. Spreads her thighs wide, squats down to feel his tongue lick her tingling trembling flesh. Being in control she first makes him lick her inner thighs, tender flesh tingling, convulsions still ravaging her.

"Part my arse cheeks, use your fingers to pleasure me as you lick my thighs, lick all the fluids off my flesh," orders Louise, breathing heavily. "Oh yes, spread my cheeks, rim my arse hole, trail your fingertips along my crack. Keep me on a high, keep my cunt hot and gooey."

So saying Louise leans forward, arms around Dave's buttocks she fucks his rectum with the buzzing butt plug. Long strokes in and out, making him squirm.

"Spread my cunt, open me right out, ahh. Now lick inside me, up and down the inside of my slit. Fuck yes, flick your tongue. Lick me out, swallow your spunk and my pussy nectar. Mmmumph...."

Whilst talking Louise has been licking up and down Dave's reviving slug, long licks and sucks, kissing his erstwhile limp genitalia. Tasting the mixed fluids, enjoying making him swell, harden. As his bell end enlarges she takes it in her mouth, sucks and gurgles as it responds. Licks around it, cupping his filling testicles with one hand, squeezing and fondling. She wanks the base of his prick, longer and slower strokes as he grows to full extent.

Passion rising Dave now extends his tongue up further into the mushy pussy, lapping up and swallowing the renewed flood of nectar. Forces his mouth further up, spreading Louise's thighs more apart thus stretching her gaping cunt. Rewarded with shuddering and trembling he inhales her crack smell as he now finds her pulsing clit. Presses his tongue tip against her tip, licking and flicking.

Louise sits up, slightly raises her hips. Smirks as she hears his groan of dismay. Slides her perineum along his mouth, letting him taste her cunt then along to her anus. She quivers.

"Finger my arse, rim my anus. Mmm push your fingertip in me, lick round my rectum. Oh yes yes push your finger in further, mmm. Stretch me, another finger, yes yes yes now use your tongue. Lick my arsehole as you did my cunt. Mmm." Louise places her hands under and around her bottom, pulls her cheeks apart, spreading her star.

"Now wank for me, l want to watch you masturbate. Want to see your huge cock drool and throb. Yes that's it, fist your cock and slowly stroke, up and down your thick, veined shaft. Use the other hand to play with your balls. More, push your tongue further in my arse."

Dave senses he has gained some control, teasingly as he wanks he collects a pool of his pre cum on the up stroke. Ensures Louise can see the mess, slowly enlarges the gooey mass as he slides his hand up to his bell end. Rubs it tantalisingly over and around his head. Feeling Louise tremble he releases his balls and pushes two fingers up her arsehole, trying to spread them to gape her hole further.

Louise desperately tries to compose herself but cannot resist moving one hand, then two, to her cunt. With 'vee' fingers on one hand she spreads her labia, then with the other hand slips three fingers up her yawning fiery chasm. Restraining her urge to finger fuck herself to climax she slowly and gently edges her pussy. Just brushing the walls of her wide open cunt, as though stroking a pet.

"Are you enjoying licking and mouthing my arse? Is your rectum enjoying being butt fucked. Ah that's it, lick inside my bum hole. Rim me, make me want more. Do you want to ram your big hard dick up me? Make me squeal. Feel my tight arse muscles around your big throbbing cock?"

Watching him wank Louise notices his prick jerking and oozing. His cock stroking increases in tempo, his hips rise as a shudder wracks him. Loving the debauched hold she has over him his reaction to her lewd remarks sends tingles racing through her. She decides to prolong her ribald commentary.

Dv69
Dv69
15 Followers
12